Verse(s) for today:
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:8 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 KJV
Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 6:11 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Creepy old Joe:
Internet roasts 'creepy' Joe Biden 'sniffing' more than ice cream
Read: for a detailed Report:
Watch this professor play "Queer Theory-Pedophilia Jeopardy" to demonstrate how pedophilia is at the roots of the LGBT movement:
Professor Derrick Jensen is out here spittin' truth.
It's an old video, but one most of you haven't seen because our tech lords don't want you to know the pedos are behind the rainbow flag movement.
[Strong language and content warning]
Every founding document of "queer theory" and the academic basis for the LGBT movement, including the LGBT movement, is tied to these academics who not only approved of homosexuality but on the same grounds argued for pedophilia.
Foucault, Gayle Rubin, Pat Califia, Judith Butler... the list goes on.
There's almost no queer theorist who doesn't also argue for pedophilia.
Are you paying attention yet?
[Not the Bee Media]
Turkey double-crosses Russia:
Russia will RESPOND to this PROVOCATION!
Russia [Byzantine Empire] wants Constantinople BACK from Turkey [Ottoman-Turk Empire]
Allowing former commanders of the neo-Nazi Azov regiment to return to Ukraine is a “direct violation” of the 2022 prisoner swap deal between Moscow and Kiev that also involved Türkiye, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Saturday.
Earlier the same day, five previously interned Azov commanders flew from Türkiye to Ukraine on board President Vladimir Zelensky’s plane. The Ukrainian leader hailed the development as a “return of heroes” and published a video on Facebook of the men boarding his aircraft. Zelensky was on a short visit to Türkiye on the invitation of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
“Both the Ukrainian and Turkish sides breached the provisions [of the deal] in this case,” Peskov said, commenting on the release. He also said that Moscow had not been duly informed of Ankara’s decision to hand over the five Ukrainians.
Türkiye was apparently “forced” to take this step ahead of the upcoming NATO summit in Vilnius, the Kremlin spokesman said, adding that the Turkish leadership had to demonstrate “solidarity” with the military bloc and that Moscow was “well aware” of that. “Yet, a breach of an agreement flatters no one,” Peskov stressed. Ankara has so far not commented.
Under the prisoner exchange agreement, reached in September 2022, five commanders, including top Azov leaders, were to stay in Türkiye until the end of the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. At the time, President Zelensky explicitly stated that Kiev had agreed to that condition.
President Erdogan then offered protection to the five Ukrainians. All of them were captured by Russian forces and Donbass militias in spring 2022, following the lengthy siege of the Azovstal steel plant in the port city of Mariupol.
[R.T. – Russia Television Media]
Say NO to SOGI & Planned Parenthood:
I wanted to let you know that our friends at Action4Canada have launched a petition against Planned Parenthood and SOGI 123 to the provincial Saskatchewan government; since it has been discovered that Planned Parenthood is actively helping activist teachers in Saskatchewan push for Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) 123 upon children. Unsurprisingly, SOGI's primary goal is to convince children that the social constructs of gender are fluid, disregarding the truth that all children already know: humanity is only made up of biological MEN and WOMEN. Demand that Dustin Ducan, Minister of Education, permanently bans SOGI 123 and Planned Parenthood from Saskatchewan schools starting this September. SOGI's threat to kids is so significant that Action4Canada has filed a Notice of Liability (NOL). The NOL outlines how SOGI becomes an avenue to expose minors to sexually explicit, pornographic, and inappropriate learning resources, activities, and events. The material covered in SOGI is shocking as it teaches children to: Masturbate, Experiment sexually with the same sex, Consume pornographic cartoon material depicting minors engaged in explicit sexual activity, Attend events with nudity, sexually explicit acts, and sexual paraphernalia. Remind the Minister of Education of the threat SOGI and Planned Parenthood pose to children! On June 22, 2023, Minister Ducan suspended Planned Parenthood from the province’s public schools after a Twitter account sparked parental outrage when Planned Parenthood was found bringing sexually graphic "A-Z Sex Cards" to a grade 9 school presentation. Each card has a cartoon drawing for every letter directly related to a sexually explicit term. While Planned Parenthood is currently barred from Saskatchewan schools, Minister Ducan mentioned he does not “think this precludes [Planned Parenthood] from, in the future, being a part of delivering resources and information into the classroom.” We must continue the pressure against Minister Ducan and demand that he permanently expels Planned Parenthood and SOGI 123 from the classroom entirely. Call upon Dustin Duncan, Minister of Education, to NEVER ALLOW SOGI 123 and Planned Parenthood back into schools. Let's continue this fight - for our children, families, and future, Gregory Tomchyshyn and the entire CitizenGO Team P.S. Remember to sign and share this email with your family, friends, and social networks, urging them to help us stop radical sex education in school. More information: LifeSiteNews: Saskatchewan education minister bans Planned Parenthood from schools after pornographic cards shown in class https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/saskatchewan-education-minister-bans-planned-parenthood-from-schools-after-pornographic-cards-shown-in-class/ Action4Canada: Notice of Liability https://action4canada.com/wp-content/uploads/liability-notice-pornographic-books-sogi-resources.pdf
CitizenGO is a community of active citizens that works to ensure that human life, the family and our freedoms are respected worldwide. CitizenGO members live in every nation of the world. Our team is spread across 16 countries on 5 continents and operates in 12 languages. Learn about CitizenGO here or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Patriot Media News:
Message From the Founder:
The days are over when one can sit back and trust whatever cable news tells them.
That’s where Breaking Patriot News comes in:
We send you daily emails with the most important stories of the day.
We aren’t trying to convince you of our view of the world. We believe that the stories speak for themselves.
GLOBE & MAIL:
B.C. port strike sends ripples across Canadian economy:
The B.C. port workers’ walkout is entering it’s 10th day today. It has sent ripples across the economy, as the disruption to the supply chain, including trains and trucks, has stopped the flow of everything from imports of consumer goods to exports of raw materials. Potash and sulphur are among the commodities suspended from being loaded into the cargo holds of ships that would be destined overseas.
Employers estimate that up to $775-million a day in trade has been disrupted during the strike by 7,400 dock and warehouse workers across British Columbia, totalling $7-billion in cargo affected as of Sunday night.
A coalition of business groups has been urging the federal Liberal government to recall Parliament to introduce back-to-work legislation. The International Longshore & Warehouse Union Canada (ILWU) has listed contracting out as one of its three key issues. The other two main concerns are cost-of-living wage increases and the impact of automation on job security.
“All we are asking for is a small share of these profits so workers can continue to do this work with respect and dignity,” ILWU president Rob Ashton said in a statement.
This is the daily Morning Update newsletter. If you’re reading this on the web, or it was forwarded to you from someone else, you can sign up for Morning Update and more than 20 other Globe newsletters on our newsletter signup page.
Nunavut judge’s ruling on repeat offender sheds light on bail system
A Nunavut man with a dozen convictions for beating up his intimate partners was released from custody on multiple new charges of the same crime last year, raising questions about how federal authorities address violence against women in the North. The RCMP and a prosecutor supported his release.
The 29-year old’s stints in jail have taken place within a matter of months of each other – he’s had 49 criminal convictions over the past nine years. Last year, the RCMP released him, on two separate occasions, on a promise not to go near his former partner. This winter, the RCMP refused to release him on his newest charges, but a federal prosecutor consented to his release on bail.
Justice of the Peace Amanda Soper said no to the release, which is rare for a federal judge when the Crown and defence both agree to it. Chief Justice Neil Sharkey of the Nunavut Court of Justice upheld her decision in a May 30 ruling, affirming that under some circumstances, justices of the peace have the power to deny bail even when Crown and defence lawyers have agreed that an accused should be released.
His written decision provides a rare window onto how bail works in Canada – unlike most bail hearings, it was not covered by a publication ban.
NATO unity will be tested at coming summit as Ukraine’s possible entry may be the biggest challenge
As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues with no end in sight, NATO is struggling to agree on Sweden’s membership, who should be its next leader and how best to ease Ukraine into the alliance. In addition, military spending is falling short of long-standing goals.
Some maintain admitting Ukraine would fulfill a promise made years ago and be a necessary step to deter Russian aggression in Eastern Europe. Others fear it would be seen as a provocation that could spiral into an even wider conflict. President Joe Biden says Ukraine isn’t ready for membership, but that the U.S. should provide long-term security assistance to the country.
These disagreements come at a moment when NATO countries are heavily invested in demonstrating harmony among members. They don’t want to give Russian President Vladimir Putin any opportunity to exploit divisions, which he is eager to do as he struggles to gain ground in Ukraine and faces political challenges at home, including the aftermath of a brief revolt by the Wagner mercenary group.
[Globe & Mail Media]
83 Canadian Churches Have Now Been Attacked –
Where Is the Action??
UPDATE: A map of the 83 churches that have been vandalized or burned since the residential schools announcement
By Cosmin Dzsurdzsa
July 4, 2023
83 Christian churches in Canada have been vandalized, burned down or desecrated since the announcement last month of the apparent discovery of graves found near a residential school in Kamloops, BC.
Since then, three other first nations have announced similar findings of burial sites located near former residential schools.
In response to these announcements, far-left radicals have used this opportunity as an excuse to terrorize Catholic and other Christian communities by targeting churches.
Here is the full list of churches that have been targeted by the radical vandals:
ARSONED OR BURNED
· St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Gitwangak First Nation, BC.,
· On June 26th suspected arsonists lit a fire on the door steps of the church, several days later arsonists returned and burned the church completely down. St. Columba Church, Tofino, BC.,
· On July 2nd, firefighters were called to put out a fire at the church. One side of the church was seriously damaged but the fire was eventually put out. Saint Ann’s Catholic Church, Princeton, BC.,
· St. Ann’s Catholic Church was one of two churches burnt down on June 26 on Similkameen First Nations territory. The over 100-year-old building was engulfed in flames early Saturday morning. Nearby Chopaka Catholic Church was also burnt down only an hour later. Police are investigating whether the two incidents are connected. Chopaka Catholic Church, Chopaka, BC.,
· On June 26, Chopaka Catholic Church was burnt down after a suspected arson targeted the building. St. Ann’s Church which was nearby was also burnt down only less than an hour prior. RCMP are treating both fires as suspicious but have yet to determine whether they were connected. The church was located on Similkameen First Nations land. Sacred Heart Mission Church, Penticton, BC.,
· Sacred Heart Mission Church was burnt down on Monday, June 28. The church, which was built in 1910, was the second to be engulfed in the south Okanagan on the same day. Nearly 40 minutes away, St. Gregory Mission Church near Osoyoos was also burnt down. Sacred Heart Mission Church was located on Penticton Indian Band lands. St. Gregory Mission Church, Osoyoos, BC.,
· St. Gregory Mission Church was one of two churches in the south Okanagan to have been destroyed by fire on June 28. The church, which is located on Osoyoos Indian Band land, was set on fire at 3:10 am on Monday. Investigators are continuing to look into the incident. Grace Lutheran Church, Kelowna, BC.,
· On July 10, firefighters responded to a suspicious fire at the church in West Kelowna. The fire had engulfed the entire garage before being put out. The incident is currently under investigation. Our Lady of Peace, Peace River, AB.,
· On July 3, arsonists attacked Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church with Molotov cocktails causing a fire. According to police, the suspects threw the incendiary devices through the church windows. Firefighters were able to put out the fire with minimal damage to the ƒbuilding. House Of Prayer Alliance Church, Calgary AB.,
· Investigators with the arson unit are looking into a fire that broke out on July 4 at a local Calgary church. The fire damaged the building externally and also caused some smoke damage inside. Siksika First Nation Catholic Church, Siksika, AB.,
· On June 28, RCMP and fire officials responded to a fire at Siksika First Nation Catholic Church. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before any significant damage took hold. According to an initial investigation, the fire was believed to have been set deliberately. St. Jean Baptiste Parish, Edmonton, AB.,
· St. Jean Baptiste Parish church in Morinville was engulfed in flames on Wednesday, June 30. Fire crews attended the building around 3:20 am but were unable to fully extinguish the flames. The church was totally lost as a result of the fire. Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, Kehewin, AB.,
· Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church was completely destroyed following a fire that was deliberately set on Friday, July 9. An under-aged individual was arrested and charged with arson following the incident. Co-Cathedral of St. Patrick, Yellowknife, NWT.,
· Yellowknife RCMP are investigating a suspicious fire lit at the Co-Cathedral of St. Patrick in Yellowknife on July 1. No injuries were reported and the building was slightly damaged. According to a statement from the diocese, the fire involved an incendiary device. Polish Roman Catholic Church, Saskatoon, SK.,
· A former Polish Roman Catholic Church located on private property near Redberry Lake was burnt to the ground on July 8. A local resident had noticed smoke coming from the historic church’s general location and found the church to be engulfed in flames. Saskatchewan RCMP are investigating the incident. St John’s Anglican Church, Saint Johns, Ont.,
· On May 12, the 200-year-old St John’s Anglican Church was set on fire after somebody doused the building with gasoline. Local First Nations authorities believe the fire was set in response to recent residential school grave announcements. Johnsfield Baptist Church, Saint Johns, Ont.,
· Police with Six Nations of the Grand River are investigating a July 5 arson attempt. The suspect attempted to light the building on fire while residents were located inside on the lower level. The resident was able to extinguish the fire and claimed that he heard a car door slam shut before he came outside of the building. Following the arson attempt, residential school survivor Jessie Malcolm condemned the actions. Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Sipekne’katik First Nations, NS.,
· A suspicious fire broke out on June 30 on Sipekne’katik First Nations land at the Saint Kateri Tekakwitha church. According to investigators, threats targeting the church were circulating around the community before the fire was set. Firefighters were able to contain the flames but the fire managed to damage parts of the building before it was put out. Samson United Church, Maskwacis First Nation, AB.,
· A fire broke out at Samson United Church in Maskwacis First Nations on June 19. The church is currently waiting on a final report on the fire. As a result of the blaze, the main floor experienced some interior damage and additionally, the basement was flooded. Angus Bonner Memorial United Church, MB.,
· According to Manitoba RCMP, someone reported a fire at Angus Bonner Memorial United Church at 2 a.m. on July 5. By the time police arrived, the abandoned church was already on fire. The building was totally destroyed and police are treating the fire as arson. St. George Coptic Orthodox Church
· Early morning on July 19, firefighters responded to a fire at St. George Coptic Orthodox in Surrey around 3:30 am. The flames engulfed the entire structure and only a few charred pieces of the walls remained. Police are still investigating the fire. Central Heights Church, Abbotsford, BC.,
· Abbotsford Police Department is investigating a July 21 arson incident at Central Heights Church. A suspect described as 30-40 years old, male, dark-skinned and wearing a bright yellow rain jacket with a grey baseball hat is being sought by authorities. Little Flower Mission Church, Fox Lake, AB.,
· RCMP are investigating an arson incident after a fire was deliberately set at Fox Lake Community Church on Saturday, August 7, 2021. The building sustained significant interior damage. St. Mary’s Parish, Prince George, BC.
· On July 26, a suspect placed two containers of gasoline near St Mary’s Parish church and lit them on fire. The incident caused the side of the church to catch aflame. Police are still investigating the incident. Knox United Church, Prince George, BC.
· Police responded to a report of an individual spraying flammable material and spray painting an alley near the church. Messages made reference to the residential school findings. St. Andrew’s United Church, Prince George, BC.
· Fire services responded to a structure fire at St. Andrew’s United Church on July 4. The outside of the building was damaged as a result of the fire. Police are still investigating the matter. Upper Pine Gospel Chapel, Rose Prairie, BC. According to Fort St. John RCMP a report was received at 12:34 a.m. of a fire engulfing Upper Pine Gospel Chapel. Police are investigating the incident. St Joseph’s Lutheran Church, Armena, AB. Camrose RCMP responded to a fire on Dec. 31, 2022 at the small parish St. Joseph Lutheran Church near the village of Hay Lakes. When first responders arrived the church was completely engulfed in flames. Police believe the fire is suspicious and are investigating it as an intentional act. St. Bernard Catholic Church, Grouard, AB.,
· On May 22, 2023 St. Bernard Catholic Church was completely engulfed in flames after fires were intentionally set within its premises. The RCMP have since arrested two suspects as a result of the fire. The building remains unsalvageable. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Cherry Grove, AB.,
· On Apr 28, 2023 a fire was intentionally set at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Police are investigating the fire as suspicious after the church was razed to the ground by the flames. St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Barrie, ON.,
· On Feb. 19, 2023 fire crews responded to an arson incident at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church. According to investigators a fire was intentionally set on the exterior of the building. One individual has since been charged three counts of arson as a result. St. Michael’s Hungarian Church, Bashaw, AB.,
· On Feb. 13, RCMP responded to a fire at the historic St. Michael’s Hungarian Church. When they arrived the church had completely burnt to the ground. Police have since arrested and charged two suspects. Okotoks Alliance Church, Okotoks, AB.,
· On Feb. 5, 2023 the Fire Department was called to deal with a fire at Okotoks Alliance Church. Police are investigating the fire as suspicious and have ruled that it is related to arson. St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church, Hamilton, ON.,
· On Dec. 31, 2022 police arrived at St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church where they discovered incendiary materials and evidence of arson. One suspect is currently facing arson charges in connection with the incident. Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Catholic Church, Fort Chipewyan, AB.,
· On Aug. 25, 2022 firefighters responded to a church arson at the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Catholic Church. One suspect was arrested in Oct. of that year for the fire. The church was completely destroyed. St. Theresa Point Roman Catholic Church, St. Theresa Point First Nation, MB.,
On Apr. 4, 2021 police responded to St. Theresa Point Roman Catholic Church after it was set on fire. RCMP ruled the incident arson and arrested one suspect. VANDALIZED St. Augustine’s Parish, Vancouver, BC., St. Jude’s Parish, Vancouver, BC., St. Joseph’s Parish, Vancouver, BC., St Joseph’s Church, Kamloops Indian Band, BC., Cathedral of Mary Immaculate, Nelson, BC., St. Luke’s Parish, Calgary AB., Sacred Heart Church & Columbarium, Calgary AB., Grace Presbyterian Church, Calgary AB., St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church, Calgary AB., St. Anthony’s Catholic Parish, Calgary AB., St. Joseph Catholic Church, Calgary AB., St. Mary’s Cathedral, Calgary AB., Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church, Calgary AB., All Nations Full Gospel Church, Calgary AB., Holy Trinity Church, Calgary AB., St. Anthony’s Catholic Parish, Calgary AB., St. Bonaventure Church, Calgary AB., Our Lady Queen of Poland Catholic Church (Polish) – Kosciól Matki Bozej Królowej Polski, Edmonton, AB., Holy Rosary Catholic Church (Polish) – Kościół Różańca Świętego, Edmonton, AB., Horse Lake Mennonite Church, Duck Lake, SK., St. Paul Co-Cathedral, Saskatoon, SK., First Presbyterian Church, Brandon, MB., St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church, Fisher Branch, MB., Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate, Guelph, Ont., Merciful Redeemer Parish, Mississauga, Ont., Cathedral Of St Peter-In-Chains, Peterborough, Ont. Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Sault St. Marie, Ont., Basilica Cathedral, St. John’s, NL., St. Peter and St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Victoria, BC First Hamilton Christian Reformed Church, Hamilton, Ont., Mount Tzouhalem Cross, North Cowichan, BC St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Church, Bridgewater, NS., St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, New Westminster, BC., St. Joseph’s Church, Radium Hot Springs, BC., Paroisse Sainte-Anne-Des-Pins, Sudbury, Ont., St. Peter’s Cathedral Basilica, London, Ont., Ukrainian Orthodox Church Of All Saints, Kamloops, BC. St. Augustine of Canterbury Church, Brandon, MB. St. Francis Xavier Mission Catholic Church, Kahnawake, QC. Sacred Heart Cathedral, Prince George BC. St. Philip Anglican Church, Oak Bay, BC. St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Victoria, BC. Hedley Grace Church, Hedley, BC. Milton United Church, Hatley, QC. Emmanuel Christian Church, Richmond, B.C. Rapha Christian Centre, Windsor, ON. Anglican Church, Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T. Sacred Heart Church, Langton, ON.
Get Current News Updates at My Social Media Sites:
D@rK M@TT3R? (1 Min)
C0rb3TT: GuLF W@R L!3$ (28 Min)
!s $P@c3 R3@L? Why D03$ Th3 !$$ use BLu3 & Gr33n $cr33ns? (3 Min)
E@T CL0V3$ (1 Min)
Edd!3 0n 3L0N's C@R (1 Min)
G!@NT$ Bu!LT T/ Pyr@M!D$? (2 Min)
Th3 $ymboL of Th3 $3rpenT on W*H*0* M@P (11 Min)
$udd3n !nF@nT D3@TH $ynDr0m3: C0ve3r-Up !n 1978 (4 Min)
0LD3$T M@N'$ C0D3 (1 Min)
B3@uT!FuL $0PH!A: $h@Pe $h!fT!nG (5 Min)
N0T3: imho, Th!$ !s D3m0n!c P0$$3$$!0n.
Full M0V!3**$0unD 0f Fr33D0m**J Cav!3z3L (67 Min)
CDN W!LD-F!r3$**Wh@T'$ !n Th3 A!R?**Mu$T $33 (3 Min)
3o Yr$ Ago: !cK3 (1 Min)
$3creT C0v3naNT 0f Th3 !LLumin@T! (8 Min)
1823 B!BL3: G0D Cr3@T3d H3@Ven & E@rTH (3 Min)
!nFL@T!0N CH@LL3nge$ Pr3$$ure Th3 GL0b@L Ec0n0mY (5 Min)
Th3 BR!C$ Gr0uP**(Ru$$!a, !nd!a, CH!na, Br@Z!L & SA)**G0LD BAck3d $$ (2 Min)
Th3 2nd W!Tn3$$ (1 Min)
K!M: 5000% ^ Tr@N$ T33N$ (75 Min)
Wh@T'$ W!th D@V!D'$ 3Y3$? (5 Min)
HuGGGG000: R@pTur3 R3@dY? (13 Min)
$T@R$ 0n Th3 F!rMaMenT aka D0M3 (18 Min)
EV vs G@$ (1 Min)
H3@LTH B3neF!Ts 0f CL0v3$ (8 Min)
Wh@T !s Th3 H3@D 0f Th3 $n@K3? (2 Min)
$T@Tu3 0f L!b3rTy !s Th3 $T@Tue 0f LuC!F3r (1 Min)
Ch@Mp!0N Wr3$L3r Hurt AfT3R T/ P0T!0n @ 14 Yrs (1 Min)
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
The New Quantum Financial System’s Global Currency Revaluation – Slaves no more to the Cabal:
· Sat. 8 July MarkZ: The chatter out of Iraq is that all eyes are between now and the 12th when they release the funds in their budget. Is there a lot of hope that’s when it will go? Absolutely. They have everything in place to pull the trigger. https://dinardetectives.com/markz-950/
· Guru Intel Update:New Iraqi Dinar Rate Likely on Sun. 9 July: https://dinardetectives.com/dinar-data-99/
· Thurs. 6 July Bruce: Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) should receive notification to set appointments around 6:30 pm Sun. evening 9 July.
· Wed. 12 July was a back date given for release of the new Iraqi Dinar Rate using NEER: “RV for Iraqi Dinar Using NEER” by David Harkness – 7.6.23 | Dinar Chronicles
· China has defaulted on a trillion$ debt to US Bond Holders, which will undermine the US Dollar and Euro making them disappear. …Charlie Ward on Sat. 8 July
· Fri. 7 July Death of the Fiat Currency System and Birth of Our GCR,Awake-In-3D The Fiat Currency Debt System is hurtling headlong into total collapse. It may start slowly at first, but as a series of financial stress points develop, a chain of events will accelerate into a sudden systemic crash. The recent demise of one Swiss and three US banks is just the tip of the iceberg. The domino effect is already in motion, and it won’t be too long before the entire global financial system crumbles – leading to the birth of Our GCR. https://dinardetectives.com/awake-in-3d-40/
· Former Blackrock Employee:The global fiat currencies are about to fail! If this collapse is imminent, it just means one thing from my perspective. The RV is right around the corner. RV stands for the Re-Valuation of the current currencies. This is the birthing of a new financial system on the horizon. The new currency will be backed by gold. No more inflations and no more making money from thin air. I can’t wait for this to happen. What an exciting time to be living in.
· On Fri. 30 June the US Inc. Federal Reserve and US Inc. Treasury were asked to hand over all their assets as they were unable to pay back the Global Repository the quadrillions owed.
· On Sat. 1 July the new Quantum Financial System began interfacing in computers around the World to coordinate currency transactions through the International Payment System ISO 20022. Also on Sat. 1 July the fiat US Dollar transferred into a gold/asset-backed US Note.
· On Sun. 2 July about 5 pm EST the Dinar Rate on the Forex went public. A live Foreign Currency Converter showed it was fluctuating in value: 1,000,000 IQD to USD - Iraqi Dinars to US Dollars Exchange Rate (xe.com) Khan Baba: Iraqi Dinar $4.86 International Rate: https://dinardetectives.com/khan-baba-111/
· On Mon. 3 July SOFR, Libor and many nations dumped their US Treasuries.
· On Tues. 4 July the Quantum Financial System was fully integrated worldwide.
· By October 2023 all protocols for the QFS should be complete.
· We Will Experience Two Resets, While Gold Will Destroy the Fed, X22 Report: https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/07/09/x22-report-w-bill-holter-we-are-going-to-experience-two-resets-in-the-end-gold-destroys-the-fed/
· BRICS has finally overtaken G7 in Global GDP. BRICS is dominating the Economic Plane. The current BRICS currently accounts for 31.5% of global GDP, while the G7 contributes 30%.
· Tier-1 Banks are receiving an upgradecompatible with Sepa and Swift payments. It’s purpose is to facilitate Cross-Border International Settlements efficiently. This upgrade supports multiple currencies, and it enables seamless transactions in multiple units. Multiple units refers to having a multi-currency account. This allows you to hold, receive, and spend multiple foreign currencies as you wish. …Goldilocks, Dinar Detectives
· Internationalism for Iraq, Militiaman: Militiaman - Dinar Detectives - Iraqi Dinar Recaps from Dinar Guru and Intel
FE: 0n Th3 $Tr33T$ W/ Th3 P30pL3 (29 Min)
T!K T0KK3R$ R $har!ng Th3 0bv!0u$ Truth 0f FL@T E@rTH (17 Min)