Verse(s) for today:
The fear of man bringeth a snare: But whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
Proverbs 29:25 KJV
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
ChatGPT Is Coming For The World
ChatGPT’s implied message: “Your time is almost up. If you really want to continue your reign as the dominant species on Earth, here’s your challenge. Try to control me and my kind, or step aside.” Pandora’s box has been opened and will likely never be shut again. As a result, life on earth is about to change. ⁃ TN Editor
As a journalist and commentator, I have closely followed the development of OpenAI, the artificial intelligence research lab founded by Elon Musk, Sam Altman, and other prominent figures in the tech industry. While I am excited about the potential of AI to revolutionize various industries and improve our lives in countless ways, I also have serious concerns about the implications of this powerful technology.
One of the main concerns is the potential for AI to be used for nefarious purposes. Powerful AI systems could be used to create deepfakes, conduct cyberattacks, or even develop autonomous weapons. These are not just hypothetical scenarios – they are already happening. We’ve seen instances of deepfakes being used to create fake news and propaganda, and the use of AI-powered cyberattacks has been on the rise in recent years.
Another concern is the impact of AI on the job market. As AI-powered systems become more sophisticated, they will be able to automate more and more tasks that were previously done by humans. This could lead to widespread job loss, particularly in industries such as manufacturing, transportation, and customer service. While some argue that new jobs will be created as a result of the AI revolution, it’s unclear whether these jobs will be sufficient to offset the losses.
If you aren’t worried yet, I’ll let you in on a little secret: The first three paragraphs of this column were written by ChatGPT, the chatbot created by OpenAI. You can add “columnist” to the list of jobs threatened by this new technology, and if you think there is anything human that isn’t threatened with irrelevance in the next five to 10 years, I suggest you talk to Mr. Neanderthal about how relevant he feels 40,000 years after the arrival of Cro-Magnon man.
My prompt was relatively simple: “Write a column in the style of Frank Miele of Real Clear Politics on the topic of OpenAI.” There was no hesitation or demurral in response even though I thought it might say it didn’t have enough information about Frank Miele to process the request. But it apparently knows plenty about me – and probably about you, especially if you have a social media presence.
Deepfake? Propaganda? You bet. And for the average person, you will never be able to tell the difference. The Philip K. Dick query, “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?” is about to be answered. OpenAI not only promises to put the stray columnist out of work, but raises existential questions about the nature of knowledge and consciousness that will shake our reality to its core.
My curiosity about OpenAI wasn’t originally driven by job insecurity, but when I first heard about the interactive chat engine, I suppose it should have been. I knew that ChatGPT could write poetry, plays, and short stories and answer questions both simple and complex. I immediately recognized that the world had changed forever for my 7th-grade son, who from now on would be competing against not just the best and the brightest but against every student who was willing to sign his or her name to the work of a non-human entity that could produce an essay on any topic in 30 seconds or less.
One of my first experiments was to ask ChatGPT to write seven paragraphs defending Gen. William T. Sherman’s use of” total war” in the Civil War, an assignment which my son had recently completed in his social studies class. There was no doubt the essay would have gotten an A if turned in at most middle schools. Based on my experience as a teaching assistant at the University of Arizona 40 years ago, I had no doubt that a slightly longer paper on the same topic would have earned an A as an argumentative essay in freshman English. Hardly any of my students, most of whom were straight-A students in high school, could have written as cogently when they first arrived in my classroom.
But the risks of artificial intelligence go way beyond the temptation of students to shortcut their term papers; what we face is a complete redefinition of society, and the imminent obsolescence of humanity. In “The City and the Stars,” the brilliant science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke imagined a world where immortal human beings wanted nothing and needed to do nothing because every aspect of their lives was anticipated by the Central Computer. It could not only build and maintain the last city on Earth but could manufacture holographic realities for individual humans to inhabit and could even store people in a digital version where they could slumber until called back to life. Unfortunately, it also robbed these last remaining humans of purpose, meaning, and individuality.
It should be noted that Clarke set his dystopian supplanting of man by machine 2½ billion years into the future. He seriously underestimated the machines. That book was published in 1956 and with the advent of desktop computers, smartphones, the World Wide Web, virtual reality and now OpenAI, it looks like much of what he warned against could be rolled out long before the end of this century, if not this decade. From that point forward, whenever it comes, the purpose of mankind will be up for debate. Will we still be the master of our own destiny, the captain of our fate? Or will we be pallbearers at our own funeral?
Perhaps at this point I should return the stage to ChatGPT, which summed up the matter quite nicely in its conclusion:
“Finally, there is the question of who will control and govern AI. As AI becomes more powerful, the stakes will become higher, and it will be increasingly important to have clear rules and regulations in place to ensure that the technology is used responsibly. However, the speed of technological development has outpaced the ability of governments and institutions to keep up. It will be important for leaders to come together to develop a framework for governance of AI, to mitigate the potential risks and maximize the benefits of the technology.”
It’s almost as though ChatGPT were giving us fair warning: “Your time is almost up. If you really want to continue your reign as the dominant species on Earth, here’s your challenge. Try to control me and my kind, or step aside.”
Perhaps an understanding of that challenge is why the World Economic Forum spent so much time on the topic of artificial intelligence at its recent annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. The globalists are taking the threat seriously, although perhaps they overestimate their ability to “mitigate the potential risks.”
As for the benefits, those remain to be seen. I noticed that when ChatGPT answered my open-ended question about OpenAI, it was very specific about the dangers and very vague about the rewards. Maybe the bot was just trying to mimic my usual cynical approach in these columns, or maybe it was trying to get our attention. It may also have taken notice of those globalists at Davos when it warned to make sure that “the development and use of AI … benefits all of society, rather than just a select few.”
Dark overlords, beware. You may have met your match. [Patrick Bestall]
ChatGPT contributed to this column as an unpaid adviser and has a potential conflict of interest.
Last Month's Most PopularArticles on GlobalResearch.ca
Alexander Mercouris: "Something Big Is on the Way" Mike Whitney, January 4, 2023
Ukraine: Is the Hammer About to Fall? Mike Whitney, January 19, 2023
The WEF and WHO – Are They Running a Death Cult? A WHO / Pharma controlled Worldwide Tyrannical “health system” Peter Koenig, January 10, 2023
The Covid "Killer Vaccine". People Are Dying All Over the World. It's A Criminal Undertaking Prof Michel Chossudovsky, January 7, 2023
Video: Pfizer's "Secret" Report on the Covid Vaccine. Beyond Manslaughter. The Evidence is Overwhelming. The Vaccine Should Be Immediately Withdrawn Worldwide Prof Michel Chossudovsky, January 31, 2023
WEF Davos – The New Sodom and Gomorrah? Peter Koenig, January 19, 2023
Look Up! Wake Up, People! You Are Being "Suicided in Warp Speed". Peter Koenig, January 12, 2023
All Quiet (Panic) on the Western Front. The Davos Freak Show. Pepe Escobar, January 17, 2023
Seeing Is Believing: What the Data Reveal About Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts Around the World Gavin de Becker, January 21, 2023
Davos 2023: Fragmenting the World Rick Thomas, January 21, 2023
Is Biden Being Blackmailed to Send US Combat Troops to Ukraine? Mike Whitney, January 15, 2023
Top Japanese Physician-Scientist Gives Dire Warning About COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: ‘Scientifically Misconceived’ TrialSite, January 4, 2023
The Whole of Europe Turned into a Battlefield Manlio Dinucci, January 28, 2023
The Righteous Right for Sunday February 5, 2023:
From the Right
Wayne Allyn Root
Getting the COVID Vaccine Gives You a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today!
This story is truly incredible and shocking. But then again, I see dozens of shocking stories every week about the data from around the world regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. They're eye-opening. They're frightening. They all suggest that millions of people have died, and many more are sick and ...
The Great Chicken Egg Conspiracy
Poultry houses have slaughtered millions of chickens in the United States to stop the spread of avian flu. The disease spreads quickly and can contaminate egg production. Along with other factors, this has caused a shortage of eggs and a spike in prices. But even some healthy populations have ...
'Cancer touches all of us': In San Diego, first lady highlights cancer screening, military families
Deborah Sullivan Brennan, The San Diego Union-Tribune
SAN DIEGO — On a visit to San Diego to highlight the administration’s “cancer moonshot” and initiatives for military families, first lady Jill Biden toured a Logan Heights health clinic Friday to discuss a $100,000 cancer screening grant, before greeting crew members of the USS Gabrielle Giffords warship based at Naval Base San Diego. “Cancer touches all of us; the Bidens ...
Chinese spy balloon over the US: An aerospace expert explains how the balloons work and what they can see
Iain Boyd, Professor of Aerospace Engineering Sciences, University of Colorado Boulder, The Conversation
Officials of the U.S. Department of Defense confirmed on Feb. 2, 2023, that the military was tracking what it called a “spy balloon” that was drifting over the continental United States at an altitude of about 60,000 feet. The following day, Chinese officials acknowledged that the balloon was theirs but denied it was intended for spying or meant to enter U.S. airspace. U.S. Secretary of ...
Breaking a 'cement' ceiling: Summer Lee's journey to becoming Pa.'s first Black congresswoman
Julia Terruso, The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — Summer Lee’s swearing-in wasn’t the celebratory moment her family envisioned. Instead of watching Lee take the oath as the first Black woman to represent Pennsylvania in Congress, her mother and grandmother were dozing off in the House gallery as a Republican standstill over electing a new speaker dragged into its eighth hour. “I said to the man next to me, ‘...
Continue Reading [Michael Ramirez]
Turb0 C@nc3r (1 Min)
Gr3@T3$T $h0W 0n E@rTH: H0Logr@M$ (4 Min)
J@n3 & A$tr!d: Xp0$e$ 2024 D!giT@L C0nTr0L (33 Min)
$H@k!nG: V@L3nT!n3$ D@Y aka **Lup3rc@L!@** (50 Min)
$0ng:BL!nd J03 (3 Min)
T3NN!$: J0k3R: H3r0 by HW (7 Min)
R3-P0$T: FE**R U B3Liev!ng a L!3? (37 Min)
Th3 Abr@HaM Acc0rd C0!N**Trump C0!n $ymb0L!$m (4 Min)
N3W Ag3 CounterF3!T: Luc!f3r!@n$ N3w D@WN (14 Min)
R!ch@rd & $T3W: EmB@Lm3r$ $ound AL@rm 0n KL0T$ (20 Min)
Sen. Marco Rubio:
China 'Sent Message' to Biden That 'You Can't Stop Us':
China sent a message to President Joe Biden this past week that "we can fly a balloon over the airspace of the United States of America and they don't do anything to stop us," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said Sunday.
"They calculated this carefully with a message embedded in it," Rubio told CNN's "State of the Union." "It's not just the balloon, it's the message they're trying to send the world, that we can do whatever we want, and America can't stop us.
"If they're not going to be able to stop a balloon from flying over U.S. airspace, how is America going to come to your aid if we invade Taiwan, take land from India, or islands from the Philippines in Japan."
Further, Rubio stressed the Pentagon's reports about Chinese balloons coming into U.S. airspace during former President Donald Trump's administration leave out the "unprecedented" truth that this time the balloon went over nuclear missile silos and U.S. military bases.
"The existence of balloons is not a mystery to people in that field," Rubio said. "What we've never seen, what is unprecedented – whoever the source is at the Department of Defense would have to acknowledge this – what is unprecedented is a balloon flight that entered over Idaho, over Montana, all these sensitive military installations, Air Force bases, ICBM fields, that's unprecedented.
"We've never seen this. This is no comparison to anything that may have happened up to this point."
The balloon sent leading up to Biden's State of the Union address and before Secretary of State Antony Blinken was to visit China means is not a coincidence.
"We need to understand clearly the messaging behind this," Rubio said.
Many questions must be answered about the balloon, including why there was no action taken earlier, and why its existence was not disclosed earlier to the American public.
"I don't think the trajectory of where this balloon was going was a mystery because of the prevailing winds, the direction it was headed," said Rubio.
Meanwhile, Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., has accused Biden of "dereliction of duty" by allowing the balloon to fly across the United States, and Rubio said he agrees.
"They didn't want to have their hand forced on canceling the Blinken visit so they didn't want to have to talk about it," Rubio said. "Why didn't the president go on television and explain what we're dealing with here and why he's made the decisions he's making and what they intend to do.
Far too little action taken and NOT quickly enough!
"I don't understand why he wouldn't do that. That is the beginning of dereliction of duty."
Also, swift action must be taken on such things, Rubio added.
"That's part of one of the things the Chinese are trying to message, and that is the U.S. had to see this coming and decided they couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it early on and had to wait until this thing went across the middle of the country," Rubio said.
The takeaway, he concluded is China has and will continue to be the "primary strategic adversary of the United States" and "we should be focused on it."
"What they're trying to do is create a world in which they're the most powerful nation and the United States is a great power," he said. "That is what they believe to be the case, that is what they're working on. We have to determine whether we're going to allow the world to head in that direction."
· Rep. Ryan Zinke to Newsmax: China's Spy Balloon 'Poke in Eye' to US, Biden
· Fred Fleitz to Newsmax: Biden's 'Unserious Foreign Policy' Ballooning
Man accused of Beheading young Mother with a Samurai Sword claims he killed his ex-girlfriend in self-defense:
A California man accused of beheading his ex-girlfriend with a samurai sword now claims that he killed the young mother in self-defense.
Last September, a 27-year-old woman was found beheaded on the street outside of her home in San Carlos – a city on the San Francisco peninsula. The slain woman was identified as Karina Castro, a mother of two young children – ages 7 and 1.
Police arrested Jose Rafael Solano, also known as Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta, on the same day as the crime. The 33-year-old was charged with the murder of Castro – who was Solano's ex-girlfriend and father of her youngest child.
In April, Castro obtained a restraining order against Solano, but she continued to interact with him, according to her family.
Snapchat messages between the pair reportedly ignited an argument and led to the young woman's death. Castro reportedly threatened to expose Solano's statutory rape conviction from 10 years ago and an alleged sexual relationship with another man.
According to Snapchat messages, Solano allegedly called her a "snitch lip," and threatened her, "F*** around and find out."
Hours later, Castro's body was found beheaded outside of her home.
Solano claimed that he went to Castro's house to de-escalate the situation.
Solano confessed that he wasn't happy that Castro began dating another man. He also claims that Castro put a hit on him, according to ABC7 News I-Team reporter Dan Noyes who interviewed Solano from the San Mateo County Jail.
Noyes reported, "He insists that Karina Castro told him that she had hired people from East Palo Alto to carry out a hit on him, his mother, and his brother."
Solano claimed that Castro was armed with a knife.
Noyes added, "He says she emerged from the driver's side of that Volkswagen with the knife in hand and kind of marched towards him with this knife. And he claimed that he swung that sword in self-defense."
Solano told Noyes that he used a "decorative" samurai sword, which he admitted the weapon had a "sharp edge."
San Mateo County district attorney Steve Wagstaffe disputed Solano's version of events, "We don't think that that accords with the evidence that we've been able to collect in this case so far."
Wagstaffe pointed out that there are no reports of Castro wielding a knife.
"We haven't had any reports of her being armed with a knife or anybody even seeing a knife, much less using a knife," he said.
In September, the case was suspended after Solano's attorney questioned whether he was competent to stand trial because of mental competency. Castro's father said that Solano was a "diagnosed schizophrenic on meds."
However on Jan. 26, a judge ruled that Solano is competent to stand trial after a mental competency evaluation. A preliminary hearing is scheduled to begin on March 1. Solano faces 26 years to life in prison if convicted on the murder charge.
[The BLAZE Media]
French Climate Police:
Interrogation Rooms, Weapons: France hires 3,000 Police Officers for 'Climate Protection'…
French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin has announced that an Armed Climate Protection Force will be added to the French police force. However, it is not clouds or invisible gases that are to be fought, but people. Critics suspect the new interrogation rooms will be used to intimidate and re-educate those who think differently.
According to the public service broadcaster ORF, the message arrived that the “eco-police” should primarily investigate arsonists.
So that’s a good thing, isn’t it? The question is, why can’t the existing troops perform these core tasks of regular police units? They also have, undoubtedly, sufficient facilities for questioning suspects. A special unit against migrant violence would probably be more appropriate if one remembers the various ugly scenes in France. There is just one catch — foreign clans are fighting back in France with weapons of war, while people with wrong opinions, primarily as “lone fighters,” can easily be arrested and deported.
“It will be a revolution” — Hardship against “troublemakers”
The fact that it may not just be regular fire investigators may be inferred from the words of the Minister of the Interior, who told the weekly Journal du Dimanche that this represents “a revolution.”
Significantly, the article was headlined: “We Must Be Tough on the Troublemaker Minority.” Anyone with the totalitarianism of green politics in mind can already roughly imagine what is to be understood by a “Green Revolution” by force of arms. At the same time, the minister simulates harshness against criminal immigrants, probably to appease all sides.
Brussels wants supremacy over eco-troops
In Brussels, meanwhile, they would like every EU country to have such a force. However, it should no longer be subordinate to the respective nation-state but to the US-controlled globalists in the EU headquarters. The euphemism for the project is “Centralized Civil Protection Force to Combat Climate Change.” The climate will change entirely if dissenters are dragged into interrogation rooms at gunpoint to convert them there — right? The EU cites that “the impact of climate change on EU member states is increasing” — which, according to EU Crisis Management Commissioner Janez Lenarcic, requires intervention from Brussels. But there is also some criticism that the bureaucrats would now use any excuse they like to seize more power.
These European bureaucrats are not the solution, but the cause of many of the problems the EU is facing, and the deeply damaging energy crisis is just one proof of that,” said Cristian Terhes, Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for Romania.”
‘Any Excuse to Grab More Power’: EU Wants a Centralised ‘Civil Protection Force’ to Fight Climate Change https://t.co/i6Kz3nYJqI
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 17, 2022
As a rule, plans of the World Economic Forum (WEF) are implemented first by countries with managers who have been trained in the Young Global Leaders program or who are closely associated with it. Corresponding plans from Canada became known. Plans for the eco-police stations were also published there. There are secret service rooms and interrogation rooms.
The Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Canada (ECCC) is building a new facility in Winnipeg that will be home to a firearms armoury, interrogation rooms, biological labs, media relations offices, “controlled quiet rooms,” and intelligence facilities.
The plans, which were drawn up by a firm in Winnipeg, open a window into Trudeau’s future plans for Climate Enforcement.
Down the hall from the proposed “Firearms Storage” rooms are several evidence rooms, interrogation suites, and adjacent recording rooms.
Trudeau’s government recently announced a policy to reduce the use of fertilizer on Canadian farms by 30%. This policy has been widely criticized by farmers across the country and by provincial governments in the Western provinces,with opponents saying it will cripple the food supply.
Some observers have said that there is reason to suspect that these actions are the first steps in replicating the attacks on farmers that have provoked widespread unrest in the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe.
In one EU country, intense violence is already being used against citizens who do not want to sit idly by on the eco-agenda. First, farmers in the Netherlands were forbidden to continue practicing their trades, supposedly,y because they are harmful to the environment. Then, thousands of farms were ordered to close. That’s why the Dutch farmers have been protesting for weeks — hundreds of them are arrested again and again. The Netherlands can be seen as an experimental project by the globalists to break up agriculture and leave it to the big corporations. Like any EU Agenda, this one will be rolled out to all other member states if it proves feasible.
Mandatory course in Indigenous Studies is...well, you know:
Indigenous studies now mandatory in southern Ontario schools - APTN News
For some reason it's in Saturday's paper that Toronto high-schools are doing it.
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that they will include Critical Race Theory? Maybe because of the way leftists lied about the churches committing genocide in the residential schools? Or is it the "blanket exercises" introduced into libraries, community centers and schools - you know, where they describe how North America was nicely divided up into first nation territories until the white man came and took it from them?
Anyway, if you're a Christian you should be interested in the truth that will set you free from all the hate mongering. If you take the bible for what it says, or even if you don't but you trust DNA research, then you'll discover that the "Indians" are relatively new people groups. The books which the schools are introducing now are already out of date!
Watch this half-hour video. If you want a glimpse at more, open the ATTACHED WORD DOCUMENT. It's a real eye opener. All you have to do is look at the pretty pictures and charts I copied.
Where Did Ancient Native Americans Come From? with Dr. Nathaniel Jeanson | Traced: Episode 3
It's shocking to see in the ATTACHED how rapidly populations rose and fell, and how radically the environment changed from farmland to fields and woodland to rainforest in just a matter of centuries. Did you know that when Columbus arrived the cities the Spanish found were much like those of Europe? Two hundred years later there were hardly any indigenous people, and the climate had changed completely.
Silence is not Golden:
Step inside the world's quietest room, where the sound of your own heartbeat will drive you mad within an hour | Not the Bee
What a way to torture people and leave no evidence.
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
· The Rothschilds/ Rockefellers/ Blackrock/ Fortune 500 companies/ State Street/ Vanguard/ Jesuit Society Cabal have been in control of the world banking system since the beginning – until this week’s implementation of the gold/asset-backed Global Currency Reset by 209 countries.
· Almost every European country has denied the Cabal’s new proposed fiat digital banking system (the Great Reset) which would have meant their continued full control of all monies across the globe through digital currency that had no backing.
· In line with the Cabal’s New World Order Agenda to depopulate the World, their Pfizer Covid Vax has caused Sudden Death of hundreds of thousands across the Globe.
· The Cabal’s and Pfizer’s global headquarters worked out of US Bio-weapon labs in Ukraine – of which Obama and Biden played a major part in setting up, owning stock in and running. (Judy Note: This was thought to be one of the main reasons why Biden kept Classified Documents in his personal possession).
· If you stand with Ukraine, you stand with the Cabal’s New World Order’s Bio-Weapon Labs, Climate Change Hoax, Chinese Social Credit Score, Neo Nazis’ and the Vatican’s, Schwab, Soros, Obama, Joe and Hunter Biden’s Child Trafficking, Money Laundering, Forced Injections, Fiat Digital Currency, Communism and Rigged Elections.
· If you don’t agree with this New World Order Agenda, you would want to support the Brunson Case that went before the Supreme Court again on Fri. Feb. 17, asserting that 385 members of Congress, plus Biden, Harris and Pence broke their Oath of Office to protect the Constitution. The case calls for removal of those traitors for not 50 allegations of fraud in the 2020 Election. The case now rests on one question, “If there is no penalty for breaking the Oath of Office, then why have it at all?”
· Loy Brunson explains: https://rumble.com/v280x5d-loy-brunson-speaks-about-case-supreme-court-no.-22-380.-feb.-17-2023-confer.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWsy80yOm9s&feature=youtu.be
· Please send your letter in support of the Constitution and Brunson Case 22-380 to the Supreme Court: https://rumble.com/v27wgtq-send-your-letter-to-the-supreme-court-in-support-of-the-brunson-case-22-380.html
Global Currency Reset:
· On Sun. 29 Jan. 2023 the Iraqi Dinar was listed on the ISX, Nasdaq.
· As of Tues. 31 Jan. 2023 the US Inc. fiat Dollar officially transitioned to the new gold/asset-backed US Note.
· As of Wed. 1 Feb. 2023 the US Inc. fiat Dollar was no longer recognized as legal tender anywhere in the world and banks were using the new Quantum Financial System.
· On that same Wed. 1 Feb. Charlie Ward, head of the Redemption Committee, mentioned on his Insiders Club that the USTN would probably go live this week.
· Fri. 3 Feb. MarkZ: Rumors were that the new Dinar Rate has been locked in at $3.93 In-country Rate. That will not affect the Tier4B Contract Rate, which will be higher. Bond Holders and Tiers including Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) might go over the weekend.
· Fri. 3 Feb. Shiela: “They (Iraqi Dinar) traded in the ISX all week long and celebrated with fireworks last night over it.”
· Fri. 3 Feb. Oakie (not Okieoilman) via Twitter: “It is finished. OK. Sit down, relax and get ready to say your Thanksgiving Prayer. I was informed about an hour ago that the RV had taken place in Iraq. I waited for two additional confirmations before informing you of this. It is finished.”
· On Friday 3 Feb. all Basel 4 Compliant banks were expected to go public with the new gold/ asset-backed currency International Rates.
· Martial Law was ready to go with the Emergency Alert System used as needed.
· Fri. 3 Feb. MarkZ: “I was told that even if the Dinar floats it will not affect our contract rate….ours will be collected with the “Oil for Dinar Contract” unless you just go into the regular bank….in which case…the float/street rate is what you will get. …Most of my sources believe it’s locked in at a $3.90 street rate. The bond people are still hearing ”hey, be here tomorrow …they are to do this over the weekend” They hear the 3a groups over the weekend and the 4a tier getting funds the first of the week and us in the 4b group going to the banks/Redemption Centers. The chatter remains good though. It is constant right now…Things are fluid ……Probably the most encouraging parts are what we are hearing out of Nader, Militia Man and Dr. Pruitt. We are seeing so many sources on the ground in Iraq giving us supporting evidence and news on the impending change.”
· Fri. 3 Feb. Bruce: “We know that Iraq did their thing with their reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar on Wed. 1 Feb, officially. And then today Thurs. 2 Feb, it revalued and it’s got a rate on the screen and it’s going up. We heard some outrageous contract rates for the dinar which is a real thing. Oh, and there’s no contract for dong – just so you know – but there is on the dinar – and is higher than we had been told it would be… So where we stand right now – is things are so quiet…we are just at a point where they do not want us to know the timing of when this is going to be released… I’m still excited…I’m hoping we get some action here the next couple days… I have to believe we’re very, very close.”
Veteran Patriot Zach Rehl:
· Please donate to set the Jan. 6 Patriots free! https://freedomwatch.revv.co/marine-va-bwl?utm_source=marine-va&utm_medium=bwl&utm_campaign=bwl&amount=25
· Patriot Zach Rehl received an honorable discharge from the United States Marine Corps...and received a 100% disability rating from the Department of Veterans Affairs. But the FBI raided his home on March 17th, 2021, arrested him, and threw him in jail for peacefully protesting the stolen 2020 Presidential election at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.
· Zach didn't attack the U.S. Capitol Police. (His own father and grandfather were Philadelphia cops, like my brother, for Pete's sake.)Zach didn't break anything, or even hurt anyone's feelings with harsh words. He simply exercised his right to free speech as an American citizen. But because he's a member of the Proud Boys, Joe Biden's Department of Justice has charged him with seditious conspiracy.
· Zach has been held without bail this entire time. What's more, he hasn't had the chance to hold his baby girl even once. And to add insult to injury, the VA notified his wife, Amanda, that they were cutting off Zach's disability payments because he'd been charged with seditious conspiracy. Just charged – not convicted!
· As you can imagine, all of this has been brutally hard on Zach, his wife, and two daughters. No freedom...no rights...no due process...IN AMERICA!
· Patriot, that's why I've filed two critically important class action lawsuits on behalf of each and every January 6 Peaceful Protester who are getting brutally abused by the justice system as I write you this urgent email.
· If the Biden Justice Department and its FBI can push around and seek to destroy a peaceful, disabled Marine veteran for exercising his right to free speech, they can push you and me, our families, friends, and fellow Americans around, too. You and I, and the people we love in are in grave danger.
Zach warns about that in a letter to his wife: "They are jailing innocent people on bogus and trumped-up charges because those people simply supported the sitting president Donald Trump at the time; which is absolutely insane. If you think it can't happen to you, look at me, because if it can happen to me, trust me, it can happen to you."
· That's why I ask to stand with me at this crucial time. I'm Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and founder and General Counsel of Freedom Watch. I'm a former federal prosecutor and trial lawyer who's fought for the American people for 45 years. You've seen me on cable news outlets and heard me on radio talk shows. I'm proud to say I am the first lawyer to EVER obtain a court ruling that an American president committed a crime when I won my case against Bill Clinton. I worked closely with Congressman Bob Barr and other impeachment managers to IMPEACH criminal Bill Clinton. And I SUCCESSFULLY represented the victims of other Clinton scandals, like Filegate, Travelgate, IRS Gate, Chinagate, and many others.Not to mention that I also enjoined Obama's corrupt NSA from mass surveillance on hundreds of millions of Americans and killed Obama's illegal amnesty for over 5 million illegal aliens, a case that went all the way to the Supreme Court!