Sunday/Monday 5 – 28/29 - 23
Verse(s) for today:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:19 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:1-3 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Personal information belonging to 144,000 Canadians breached by Federal Departments and Agencies.
The Privacy commissioner's office says it has found 'strong indications of systemic under-reporting'
Federal departments or agencies have mishandled personal information belonging to 144,000 Canadians over the past two years, according to new figures tabled in the House of Commons — and not everyone who was swept up in a privacy breach was told about it.
The new figures were included in the federal government's answer to an order paper question filed by Conservative MP Dean Allison late last month. The nearly 800-page response didn't offer an explanation for the errors, which range in seriousness from minor hiccups to serious breaches involving sensitive personal information.
"There's a significant problem with the way that the government protects personal information," said David Fraser, a privacy lawyer at McInnes Cooper in Halifax.
"The numbers that we're consistently seeing reported out of the federal government are higher than they should be and significantly higher in my view."
The Canada Revenue Agency leads the pack in breaches, with more than 3,005 separate incidents affecting close to 60,000 Canadians between Jan. 1, 2018 and Dec. 10, 2019.
The department blames the breaches on misdirected mail, security incidents and employee misconduct.
"We consider a single privacy breach to be one too many," said CRA spokesperson Etienne Biram. "Two-thirds of the total individuals affected were as a result of three unfortunate but isolated incidents."
In one of those cases, a protected hard drive containing personal information belonging to 11,780 individuals was inadvertently made accessible to some CRA employees in January 2019. There's no evidence that any of the exposed files were accessed by people who weren't entitled to see them, said Biram.
In another case, a CRA employee accessed accounts belonging to two individuals and briefly viewed information belonging to another 11,745 individuals.
"These individuals are not notified since the risk to them is deemed to be extremely low," Biram said.
Health Canada reported 122 breaches affecting close to 24,000 people over the same time period. In the most serious breach, the agency said, a government employee mistakenly received an email containing personal information. That person immediately notified the appropriate officials at Health Canada and deleted the email, said department spokesperson Tammy Jarbeau.
"The majority of the reported breaches were the result of human error and did not release sensitive personal information," she said.
· More than 20,000 Canadian Broadcasting Corporation employees saw their information breached in 17 separate instances — the most serious involving the theft of computer equipment containing confidential information in May 2018.
A handful of departments holding confidential information, like Employment and Social Development Canada and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, also saw more than 2,000 breaches.
Employment and Social Development Canada said some of its own information breaches involved lost or misdirected passports and birth certificates.
We don't get to choose as citizens what governments we deal with, and governments are custodians of a significant amount of highly sensitive personal information. - Privacy lawyer David Fraser
Even the keepers of Canada's official secrets aren't immune. The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Communications Security Establishment and the RCMP all reported missteps as well.
The Department of National Defense said most of its 170 breaches, which affected more than 2,000 people, were due to inappropriate access to, or use or disclosure of, personal information.
The numbers tabled in the House aren't precise, so the 144,000 figure could fall short of the real number.
Many departments reported they didn't know how many people were affected by individual information breaches, or how many were subsequently contacted and warned.
For example, the Correctional Service of Canada, which holds personal information on federal inmates, was responsible for more than 300 breaches — but didn't provide statistics on how many individuals were affected.
Figures likely higher
Fraser said the government's standards for protecting personal information and reporting breaches should be higher than those in private sector firms, which have to follow strict reporting rules under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
"In the private sector, individuals can choose what businesses they do business with. If they don't like the privacy practices of a bank, they can go to another," he said.
"But we don't get to choose as citizens what governments we deal with, and governments are custodians of a significant amount of highly sensitive personal information."
A spokesperson for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner said it's still reviewing the order paper question, adding the office has highlighted gaps with the reporting system in the past.
"We have raised concerns about strong indications of systemic under-reporting of certain types of breaches across government," said Vito Pilieci in an email to CBC.
Privacy Commissioner Daniel Therrien has been pushing for changes to the Privacy Act to make breach reporting mandatory. As it stands, federal departments only have to alert affected individuals in the event of "material" breaches — cases involving sensitive personal information which reasonably could be expected to cause serious injury or harm to an individual, or ones affecting large numbers of people.
Teresa Scassa, Canada Research Chair in Information Law and Policy at the University of Ottawa, said that while there's a risk involved in warning Canadians too often of information breaches, government departments can't always be trusted to come clean when they make mistakes.
"That is the classic conundrum. On the one hand, you don't want to get people so used to data breaches ... so that every time they get a notification they think, 'Whatever, doesn't matter.' You want people to pay attention when it's necessary to pay attention," she said.
"At the same time, you don't want the discretion being exercised on the side of avoiding embarrassment, so that internally the nature of the severity of the breaches is played down because an organization really just doesn't want to have to own up to the fact that they've had a significant data breach."
Victims have limited options
There’s not much in the way of recourse available to victims. They can file complaints under the Privacy Act with the commissioner, who can investigate and make recommendations.
“But in terms of actual recourse that compensates an individual for whatever harm they might have suffered, or for any lost time, frustration, anxiety that they may have suffered … that’s not provided for in the legislation,” said Scassa.
She said more people are turning to class-action lawsuits for financial satisfaction in these cases. In 2017, the government agreed to pay at least $17.5 million to settle a class action lawsuit filed after a major privacy breach involving about 583,000 student loan recipients.
Scassa said that while lawsuits can be the only option for information breach victims “frustrated with government,” fighting those lawsuits in court ends up costing taxpayers money.
“The ideal is for the government to find and implement measures that substantially improve data protection within government without making it … a financial money pit,” she said.
All the departments that responded to CBC’s requests for comment insisted that they take security seriously and offer their staff training to prevent breaches.
[The Epoch Times Canada]
Th3 T3mPL3 (1 Min)
Th3 ProbL3m w/ $ug@R**M!T0ch0ndr!@ (16 Min)
**H3R3'$ H0W W3 G0T H3R3**Xc3LL3nT T@LK (26 Min)
J@m3$ C0rb3TT: Is B!TC0!n a B@nk$T3r P$y0p? (28 Min)
Tru$T Ru$$3L Br@nd?**!s Ru$$3L a Fr33M@$0n-Pupp3T? (58 Min)
Wh@T H!T Th@T T0wN? (1 Min)
**Th3 M$T3rY !s 0V3R**W3LC0m3 +o B@ByL0n (19 Min)
**CDN N@T!0n@L !nqu!ry: J@m3$ C0rb3TT**WH0 Xp@nd!ng (75 Min)
N0T abouT Us vs Th3m (1 Min)
Th3 C0$m0L0gY 0f Th3 K@bb@LAH (61 Min)
**D0c D@v!D M@rT!N: InTL' K0v!D $umm!T (26 Min)
**!ntr0duc!ng N@N0-Tech !n a V@rieTy 0f !nJ3cT@BLe Pr0ducT$ (4 Min)
AuT!$M: CL@Y B@TH$ (2 Min)
C0rrupT!0N !s L3G@L !n Th3 USA (6 Min)
TV N3W$*H3@LTH & $c!3nC3 3d!T0r G0n3 @ 45 (1 Min)
**$h@K!nG: Th3 R!$3 0f Th3 M@Ch!n3$ !n Th3 L@$T D@Y$ (50 Min)
AnG3L$ W0RK (1 Min)
**AM!$H & Th3 PL@nd3M!C (14 Min)
**P0$T@L W0rK3R: "19 P30PL3 hav3 D!3d 0n My R0uT3." (1 Min)
B3F0R3 & AfT3R (1 Min)
Ch!LL!nG: !nT3rV!3W w/ Luc!f3R (20 Min)
**P@$T0R ArtuR P@WL0w$K!: H!$ Tr!@L !s !mp0rT@nT (57 Min)
EU Issues Warning After Elon Musk Pulls Twitter Out of Anti-‘Disinformation’ Agreement:
Senior European Union officials were furious over the weekend after Twitter owner Elon Musk pulled the social media platform out of the bloc’s “Code of Practice,” which critics say is tantamount to a censorship regime.
The EU’s internal market commissioner, Thierry Breton, wrote that Twitter left the bloc’s Code of Practice, after reports claimed the platform would do so. Breton warned that Twitter would face some legal liabilities.
“Twitter leaves EU voluntary Code of Practice against disinformation. But obligations remain. You can run, but you can’t hide,” Breton wrote. “Beyond voluntary commitments, fighting disinformation will be legal obligation under #DSA as of August 25. Our teams will be ready for enforcement.”
An EU official also told Euractiv that the bloc is “waiting for this,” and “it was purely a matter of time” before reports surfaced that Musk would withdraw. The rules known as the Digital Services Act (DSA) require companies to do risk management, conduct external and independent auditing, share data with authorities and researchers, and adopt a code of conduct by August. The 19 companies that are subject to the rules include Alphabet’s Google Maps, Google Play, Google Search, Google Shopping and YouTube, along with Meta’s Facebook and Instagram, Amazon’s Marketplace, Apple’s App Store, and Twitter. The others are Microsoft’s two units LinkedIn and Bing, booking.com, Pinterest, Snap Inc’s Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Wikipedia, Zalando, and Alibaba’s AliExpress.
“We consider these 19 online platforms and search engines have become systematically relevant and have special responsibilities to make the internet safer,” Breton told reporters earlier this year, adding that those companies would have to target so-called disinformation.
Breton said he was checking to see whether another four to five companies fall under the DSA, with a decision expected in the next few weeks. Breton singled out Facebook’s content moderation system for criticism because of its role in building opinions on key issues.
“Now that Facebook has been designated as a very large online platform, Meta needs to carefully investigate the system and fix it where needed ASAP,” he said, adding: “We are also committed to a stress test with TikTok which has expressed also interest. So I look forward to an invitation to Bytedance’s headquarters to understand better the origin of Tiktok.”
Twitter had agreed earlier to a stress test, and Breton said he and his team would travel to the company’s headquarters in San Francisco at the end of June of this year to carry out the voluntary mock exercise. Breton didn’t detail what the test would entail.
There are guardrails for content generated by artificial intelligence, like deep fake videos and synthetic images, which will have to be clearly labeled when they come up in search results, Breton said. He’s also said that under the Digital Services Act, violations could be punished with hefty fines of up to 6 percent of a company’s annual revenue.
Platforms will have to “completely redesign” their systems to ensure a high level of privacy and safety for children, including verifying users’ ages, Breton said.
Big Tech companies also will have to revamp their systems to “prevent algorithmic amplification of disinformation,” he said, saying he was particularly concerned about Facebook’s content moderation systems ahead of September elections in Slovakia.
Facebook’s parent company said it supports the EU’s new Digital Services Act. “We take significant steps to combat the spread of harmful content on Facebook and Instagram across the EU,” Meta said several weeks ago. “While we do this all year round, we recognize it’s particularly important during elections and times of crisis, such as the ongoing war in Ukraine.”
Jacob Mchangama, a Danish historian, sounded the alarm about the Digital Services Act in late 2022, writing in an opinion article that the plan would be a case of the “cure” being “worse than the disease.”
“But when it comes to regulating speech, good intentions do not necessarily result in desirable outcomes,” he wrote for the Los Angeles Times. “In fact, there are strong reasons to believe that the law is a cure worse than the disease, likely to result in serious collateral damage to free expression across the EU and anywhere else legislators try to emulate it.”
Although “removing illegal content sounds innocent enough,” he wrote that “it’s not.” That term—”illegal content”—is “defined very differently across Europe,” he said. “In France, protesters have been fined for depicting President Macron as Hitler, and illegal hate speech may encompass offensive humor” while “Austria and Finland criminalize blasphemy.”
An Epoch Times email that was sent to Twitter for comment was returned with an automated response that included a poop emoji. Musk announced earlier this year that the emoji would be sent automatically when journalists sent requests for comment.
Reuters and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
From The Epoch Times
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
We are presently at Defcon Level Two Red Alert Impending Global Nuclear Attack.
In addition, this coming Thurs. 1 June and despite rhetoric put out by Biden and Congress – the US will default on it’s debts.There was nothing left in the US Inc. Treasury but fiat monies, and little of that due to US Inc. being trillions in debt and with a legal inability to print more.
For some time the Deep State has been functioning on fiat monies and artificially holding up World Stock Markets. Thereby US Inc. would be unable to make loan repayments – that was bound to send world markets into a tailspin and instigate Stock Market crashes around the Globe. After the crash, the Markets were not expected to return – ever.
All of which added up to an imminent need for activation of the Emergency Broadcast System.
The Good News: the moment the EBS came about, the Deep State Satanic Rule would be over.
The Bad News: the Internet would fail, making Banks unable to function.
Not to worry. By that same Thurs. 1 Juneall 209 major countries across the Globe were due to be connected to the new Quantum Financial System (QFS), with their gold/asset-backed currencies activated. Monies in your present bank account have already been mirrored onto a secure personal account in that new monetary system.
Those who hold foreign currencies and bonds destined to go up in value with this new QFS,would do exchanges and redemptions at Redemption Centers (There were over 7,000 Redemption Centers that have been set up in the US alone).
The General Public would soon also receive NESARA/GESARA monies (monies stolen by the Cabal) at those same Redemption Centers.
Head of the Global Redemption Committee, Dr. Charlie Ward, agreed with guest XRP Lion on his show that Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) notification to set exchange appointments would come after the EBS – which was expected to begin at any moment.
The EBSwould begin with seven text messages sent into all phones and computers worldwide. We would be told that we had 3-6 hours to return home, or to a place where we could hunker down for 3 to 10 days of Communication Darkness.
How long the 3 to 10 days of Communication Darkness would last was dependent upon where you lived. The Cabal has longed planned riots and demonstrations in the streets worldwide. Some places like LA and New York would need more days of communication overrule by the Military, while other sites that had no disturbances would have a minimum amount of days of Communication Darkness.
During this time documentaries of various worldwide Military activities such as the arrests and Tribunals of Deep State members would be broadcast 24/7 in eight hour segments.
Around the middle of June NESARA/GESARA would make its appearance where the General Public would be paid back monies stolen from them by the Cabal.
Those monies as well as monies in your bank account have already been calculated by a Quantum Computer and sat in a Quantum Account in your name on the new StarLink Satellite System. You would need to present yourself (your body vibrations) to a Redemption Center to claim it.
There were three age groups which would receive the monies: Ages 24-44; Ages 45-60; Ages 61 and over. Seniors age 61 and over would be taken care of first. Each group will have 8-12 days to present themselves at a Redemption Center. Instructions about the above would be given out through the EBS broadcasts.
· Global Nuclear Threat at Defcon Two – Red Alert, Attack Pending: https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2023/05/situation-update-global-nuclear-threat-moved-to-defcon-2-russia-moves-nukes-to-belarius-chinese-cyberattacks-on-us-infrastructure-guam-new-pandemic-threat-3663885.html
· Over this Memorial Day weekendHigh level US politicians and their families began gathering at various Continuity of Government bunker locations. They had until Sat. 27 May to get into place.
· The moment the EBS comes, it won't matter if Pedo Joe raised the debt ceiling or not, the Satanic rule of the Deep State rats and the rest of the world will be over. … Rinus Verhagen
· The time will come when the Internet will fail, making Banks unable to function. NESARA / GESARA will make its appearance around the middle of June 2023. … Rinus Verhagen
· Anyone who has participated in Pedophilia and or the GENOCIDE commissioned by the BIS, WEF and carried out and developed for the Pentagon (Darpa) to carry out the nRMA attack on the world's population to depopulate will be tried before military tribunals where easily 1000 people can be tried for the same offense in one sitting. … Rinus Verhagen
· Until then, get your money out of the Bank because it makes the Cabal look restless and afraid because with empty accounts, there is no stealing as happened in Cyprus, Greece and Iceland…. Rinus Verhagen
· The Chinese Communist Party controls the World Economic Forum and drives the Globalist Agenda. The Alliance Agenda is to expose the CCP foreign interference in US affairs including elections, and dismantle their operations, corporations and industries within the US.
· Over the past three weeks China has quit communicating with the US.
· The Cabal corporationsof Vanguard, Black Rock and State Street are the largest shareholders of Target, Walmart and Budweiser. …Katisthesea3
· Actors, Doubles and/or Clones have replaced Joe Biden, John Fetterman and other prominent Cabal Elites. Hillary Clinton was arrested in early 2016, found guilty for Crimes Against Humanity in a Military Tribunal and was put to death in 2018. German PM Angela Merkel was taken down in June 2020.
· Covid 19 kicked off the Devolution of Government in the US.
· 4,800 banksin the US were now bankrupt.
· This week the Russian Agenda was to capture Kiev and sever vital communication lines from Poland, effectively dismantling NATO and US Inc. Military Intelligence in the Ukraine. Russia has threatened a Nuclear Strike if the West gives Ukraine Nuclear Capable F-16s: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/it-s-official-russia-declares-intent-to-make-pre-emptive-nuclear-strike-if-west-goes-ahead-with-ukraine-getting-nuclear-capable-f-16-s
o JFK Jr plane crashed in 1999.
o DJT elected 17 years later.
o 17 days before Jr,’s birthday.
o 17 days before JFK’s funeral.
o Jr started flying 17 years before the crash.
o Plane went down 17 miles off of Martha’s Vineyard.
o Plane reported missing 7/17.
o 17 family members attended his funeral.
Global Currency Revaluation:
Note: On Thurs. 1 June the US would default on its debts, thereby missing loan repayments that were bound to send world markets into a tailspin. Also, by Thurs. 1 June all 209 countries will be connected to the new Quantum Financial System. Head of the redemption committee Dr. Charlie Ward indicated on his show that Tier4b notification would come after the EBS – which was expected at any moment.
· Fri. 26 May MarkZ:The US bank is down Sun. 28th and Mon. 29th for a major change. Limited banking, no ATM online purchases and no transfers. A number of banks are doing this, like Chase bank and others. A number of banks have already sent out notices that “cash withdrawals, Zelle payments ect will be restricted over the coming weekend for about a 3 day period. I was told they are trying to have us start our appointments around the 30th and 31st. I am hearing we will see a lot happening over the weekend-including Iraq’s budget. They expect to pass it –rubber stamp it this Saturday allowing them to move forward with rate changes.
· Thurs. 25 May Bruce: Some Bond Holders have received their packages by Federal Express and the rest will receive them by Federal Express over the next few days.
· On July 4 2022 Banks were turned into service centers. They could no longer make money, nor service loans. They will now act as compliance centers that handle the 14% Consumption tax which has replaced income tax. 7% of that 14% tax goes to the US government, 7% goes to the states.
· Bank demands customers tell them why they need to withdraw their own cash: An alleged customer of NatWest bank captured a photo of a sign plastered across the doorway entry to one of the bank's branches notifying customers that in order to withdraw their own cash, they must tell NatWest why they need it. NatWest bank now demanding that customers explain why they're withdrawing their own cash (citizens.news)
· FDIC Reports Banking Problem Release on Wed. 31 May: Timing is everything. The FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile for Q1 2023 gets released on Wednesday, which is sure to show an explosion in number & assets on their “Problem Bank List!” The very next day – Thurs. 1 June – is Janet Yellen’s X-Date when the US Treasury runs out of money. So does that mean that Yellen WILL NOT be able to bail out anymore “Uninsured Depositors? The PERFECT BANKING STORM is here! Bix Weir: FDIC Reports Banking Problems on May 31 with Yellen X-Date on June 1 | Dinar Chronicles
· Sat. 27 May the Admiral in charge of the Quantum Computer in Reno was in a meeting with Wells Fargo and came out of it saying, “The biggest revaluation on Earth is here.”
· EBS: 7 text messages – we will have 3-6 hours to return home or to a place where can hunker down for 3-10 days of darkness. Some places like LA, New York will need the more days, while other places will have only 3 days of darkness. During this time you will see videos on Tribunals and executions.
· Redemption Centers are tied to NESARA funds – to give you your allotted share of monies. Seniors will be taken care of first. We will have 8-12 days to call in to make appointments. There are 7,000 redemption centers across the US.
· Quantum Account – your money is already in your Quantum account. You have to present yourself to claim it. You do that at a Redemption Center.
· Stations at the Redemption Center.
1 – They do a Biometric Scan on you to find whether or not you are a good person
2 – Exchange foreign currency. If you don’t have any, you go to next station.
3 – You get your Quantum Access Card with your particular vibration added to it.
4 – You are given a Quantum Laptop Super Computer that links up to the StarLink Satellite System. You also receive a Quantum Phone. You activate your account and see the money in your account. Those age 61 and over receive their money in a big chunk. Others are paid over time.
5 – Can receive up to $10,000 in cash of gold/asset-backed currency
· Tues. 13 June Q’s Timeline: (30 days from Mother’s Day) to MOAB attack the king and queen. https://m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/05/qs-timeline-revealed-t-minus-30-days-mothers-day-m-o-a-b-when-do-you-attack-the-king-queen-3792598.html ...Q
· Thurs. 16 June was the Back Wall for GESARA to be announced and implemented, with full collapse of IRS and all tax orgs.
· Sun. 18 June was a Back Wall for EBS Disclosure implementation.
· Sun. 23 July was set to be the Inauguration of Pres. Donald J. Trump and his VP, JFK Jr, a celebration where all in the World Protection Program coming out.
· Tues. 25 July was set to be Queen Diana’s Coronation.
· Access to Med Beds for the General Public was coming in June 2023.