Wednesday / Thursday 2-1/2-23
Verse(s) for today:
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Ephesians 6:11 KJV
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26 KJV
OK, here's the Canadian Covid death report… I've been avoiding:
Report: Covid deaths in Canada nearly doubled in 2022 and I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to say why I think it happened | Not the Bee
Covid deaths in Canada nearly doubled in 2022 and I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to say why I think it happened:
Hello, my fellow conspiracy theorists, glad to see you're still alive somehow. I've come here to tell you about an interesting phenomenon happening up in Canada where Covid deaths are on the rise despite that country's 85% vaccination rate.
It's, uhh, kinda scary:
In 2020, the total Covid deaths reported to the Public Health Agency Canada by provinces and territories was 9,225.
In 2021, as vaccines became accessible to Canadians between January and July, Covid deaths didn't decrease over the year. Instead, the figure slightly increased to 9,934.
And, in 2022, with an approximately 85% vaccinated population in January and a less deadly Covid variant dominant, Covid deaths increased again.
Over 2022, Health Canada data shows 15,844 deaths occurred due to Covid – almost double the number of deaths in 2020 when citizens were "unprotected."
Read the FULL REPORT [Patrick Bestall]
Christian story hour draws crowds to US libraries:
‘Overwhelming’: Thousands attend Kirk Cameron’s Christian story hour at libraries - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)
Cameron had previously been denied the chance to read his book at over 50 libraries that allowed 'drag queen story hours,' the proponents of which blatantly admit their goal is to indoctrinate children.
(LifeSiteNews) — Thousands of Americans are showing up for Evangelical actor turned freedom activist Kirk Cameron’s book readings at public libraries, a sign that Christians are refusing to be silent about the intrusion of LGBT ideology in their communities.
Over the last two months, more than 2,500 people have descended upon libraries in Southern California, New York, and Indiana to hear the outspoken Growing Pains star read from “As You Grow,” his latest children’s book published by Brave Books in December of 2022.
Nobody can stand in the way of God fearing, loving fathers and mothers!
Despite the downpour of rain, these BRAVE patriots came out to support @KirkCameron‘s LIVE book reading!
Thank you, Placentia! We will be back soon, California! pic.twitter.com/ugO410Tmve
— BRAVE Story Hour (@BraveBooksUS) January 15, 2023
Cameron had previously been denied the chance to read his book at over 50 libraries that allowed “drag queen story hours,” the proponents of which blatantly admit their goal is to indoctrinate children.
Cameron, a father of six, says he’s planning future visits to libraries in Missouri, Oregon, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Florida as well.
This is a message to every library in the United States:
In 137 years of the Indianapolis Public Library’s history, NEVER ONCE have they had over 2,500 people show up to a single event.
UNTIL TODAY. pic.twitter.com/sFI9Gv4Q5g
— BRAVE Story Hour (@BraveBooksUS) December 29, 2022
During an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson last month, Cameron called out the double standard that’s applied to Christians.
“I’m thinking, ‘Wow, if we’re so committed to diversity, why am I being excluded?'” he asked. “Why can’t I use your facility to read my book? You’re a library.”
“The family and the church are two great pillars of Western civilization,” Cameron continued. “Those two things need to be removed and taken out of the way in order to fundamentally change the power structure and the moral value code of the nation.” Brave Books told Fox News Digital recently that the libraries Cameron has appeared at have not been promoting his readings and that he’s had to pay up to $725 dollars to rent the space needed to conduct them. Cameron has long been a favorite among conservative Christians in America, not only for the wholesome characters he portrays on screen, but also for his willingness to call out homosexuality and defend the unborn. Cameron’s sister, actor Candace Cameron Bure, has also defended traditional morality on a number of occasions, especially when she was the token conservative co-host of the left-wing daytime talk show The View from 2015-2016.
[Life Site Media]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Canada’s economy loses momentum as rate hikes take hold.
The Canadian economy is slowing quickly and risks a possible recession this year as the Bank of Canada hikes interest rates to tamp down excessive inflation.
Real gross domestic product rose 0.1 per cent in November, according to figures published yesterday by Statistics Canada, with a preliminary estimate showing little change in December. All told, the economy grew at an annualized rate of 1.6 per cent in the fourth quarter, based on that estimate, which will be updated near the end of February.
Despite the slowdown, the economy is showing resilience as it faces mounting headwinds. Growth in the final months of 2022 was stronger than what the Bank of Canada and several financial analysts had predicted. Notably, employers continued to hire workers in droves, which kept the unemployment rate near an all-time low. [Globe & Mail]
Transportation regulator doesn’t track 97 per cent of air passenger claims:
The Canadian Transportation Agency does not keep track of the outcomes of the vast majority of the air passenger complaints it receives, leaving no indication of how many are resolved in favour of the customer – and what compensation, if any, was issued.
The CTA, a regulator that can, in certain circumstances, order airlines to pay compensation of up to $1,000 per passenger for flight cancellations or lengthy delays, told Parliament at least twice in the past three months that it relies on informal means to resolve 97 per cent of the complaints it handles. The remaining 3 per cent of cases are decided through formal processes, mainly adjudication.
The outcomes of decisions reached through adjudication are published, but the agency does not have data on the results of the much larger number of claims it handles informally. The lack of information makes it impossible to know how often air passengers with legitimate complaints are having their rights upheld.
Inside the rise and fall of the Boeing 747
The U.S. president flies in one. So does Saudi prince Al Waleed bin Talal. But these days, the Boeing 747 is more likely to carry parcels than people. For the double-decker that first flew passengers in 1970 and revolutionized air travel, the days are numbered.
The last jumbo jet to be built left Boeing’s factory in Everett, Wash., on Dec. 6, and was delivered to Atlas Air yesterday. The New York cargo and jet lessor has 59 of the 747s, making it an outlier in the aviation industry that has largely abandoned the aircraft as too big and costly to repair, and ill-suited to the shorter flights and multiple destinations that make up most airlines’ schedules.
The reign of the “Queen of the Skies” is over. As a passenger jet, its rule ended years ago.
As Boeing’s 747 retires, a look at the jumbo jet’s 50-year reign [Globe & Mail]
Also, in the GLOBE & Mail Media:
MPs call on McKinsey to disclose clients: Opposition MPs are asking McKinsey and Co. to disclose its private-sector client list to address possible conflicts of interest involving tens of millions of dollars of work for the Canadian government.
Ukraine likely used banned landmines, Human Rights Watch says: Ukraine is thought to be one of the most mined countries in the world, along with Afghanistan and Syria. A new report by Human Rights Watch says the Ukrainian military is almost certainly part of the problem. The report, released yesterday, urges Ukraine to investigate compelling evidence that its military used rockets to spread thousands of anti-personnel landmines.
· Russia claims village on outskirts of Bakhmut in big push in east
New lithium mine closer to reality with investment in Canadian firm: Lithium Americas Corp. has landed a US$650-million financing with General Motors Co. that moves the Canadian lithium company closer to breaking ground on a massive lithium mine that should help alleviate a North American shortfall for the key battery metal.
Toronto daycare thrown into turmoil after purchase by corporate chain: Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Centre Inc., a rapidly expanding daycare chain that bought an independent facility in Toronto, managed to drive away most of its employees and many families within weeks, according to some parents and staff. The case is an example of the potential pitfalls the daycare sector faces as the for-profit side quickly expands to meet government targets for child care spaces and attracts interest from investors.
China looks to get its economy back on track: Normalcy is finally returning to China, after years of some of the world’s toughest COVID-19 policies, which were finally, and surprisingly, relaxed in the final weeks of 2022. But as the sense of whiplash – and resulting infections – begins to fade, the question is whether the country can get its economy back on track. [Globe & Mail]
Canadian gov't-funded panel claims media showing 'both sides' of a story helps spread 'misinformation' - LifeSite
In other words, you're not capable of hearing both sides of a story and deciding for yourself. What's next, a one-party government? No, they already control both parties. They have for decades. My father was at such a meeting when "they" decided both party platforms. Larry Henderson (MacLean's called him the news voice of Canada) told me how they operated. The illusion is over. "They" are now bluntly and openly justifying their control. [Patrick Bestall]
OTTAWA (LifeSiteNews) – A Canadian scientific panel that receives funding from the federal government seemed to assert in a new report last week that the standard journalistic practice of showing two sides to a story is to blame for a rise in media “misinformation.” The Council of Canadian Academies noted in its report released January 26 titled Fault Lines Expert Panel on the Socioeconomic Impacts of Science and Health Misinformation that some “journalistic norms contribute to misinformation such as the tendency to present both sides of a debate as having equal weight.”
The Council’s report, which was sponsored by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), claimed that the journalistic practice leads to an artificial “false balance of perspectives even in cases where the science is conclusive.”
“The effects of a false balance in media have been observed in public discourse on climate science, genetically modified organisms and nuclear power,” the report stated.
ISED had asked the Council of Canadian Academies “to examine the socioeconomic impacts of science and health misinformation and disinformation on the public and public policy in Canada.” [Life Site Media]
P3@Ce & $af3TY? (5 Min)
Pr0j3cT BLu3 B3@M: UF0s & AL!3Ns (4 Min)
UpD@T3 VA3R$: $h0cK!ng N3w $T@T$ T0d@y (33 Min)
Th3 Truth @ th3 $p33D 0f L!ghT !n our Scr!pt3d R3@LiTY (62 Min)
Ab$urd $p33Ds 0f th3 MooN (3 Min)
P@Y-0uT$?**Y0ung H3@Rt A++ack D3@TH (5 Min)
5zer W@xene**200x M@gn!fic@T!0n**N@N0-CH!p (3 Min)
T3NN!$: Jok3R W!n$ Au$$!3 0P3N**W!N 4 M3d!c@L Fr33d0m (12 Min)
D0n'T B F00L3D**!$0L@T!0n (3 Min)
Virus isolation is not what you think it is
Kr!$$: W@xene D3@TH Pr0t3c+!0n Progr@m$ (4 Min)
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
The Real News for Tues. 31 Jan. 2023:
· Ukraine Fallen, War Moved to Israel, Switzerland, Fulford: https://benjaminfulford.net/2023/01/30/the-ukraine-has-fallen-israel-and-switzerland-are-next/
· The reason Zelensky ordered the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense to destroy all State documents affiliated with US biolab companies “Metabiota and Battelle”… the day that missiles started flying (2/24/22) is because he knew Putin was looking for the bioweapons.
· Putin and Russia got all the evidence they needed when they found 20,000 documents relating to the US's involvement with Biolabs in Ukraine.
· FBI doc says Epstein worked for the Feds.
· Wikileaks Files on Telegram: Most people knew Jeffrey Epstein as a business man. Only people that were close to him knew the real him. Jeffrey wasn’t a businessman. Jeffrey was a Pedophile, Child Molester, Human Trafficker and very bad person. The people that knew the real him were affiliated with Pedophilia, Child Molesting, Human Trafficking and more. Jeffrey faked his own death and the public forgot about everything. Jeffrey had a list which contained the names of the people who visited his Island: Clinton Family, Royal Family, Obama Family, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Tom Hanks and many more are on that list.
· Real Definition of Woke: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/woke-mean-real-definition-left-doesnt-want-see/
Covid/ Monkey Pox/ Vax/ Drugs Hoax:
· Pfizer Admits It ‘Engineered’ New Covid Strains To Develop New Vaccines
· Sudden Death Heart Disease Causes UK Schools to install Defibrillators: https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-30-heart-disease-sudden-death-youth-schools-defibrillators.html Monday, January 30, 2023 by: Ethan Huff By the end of 2023, nearly 18,000 schools across the United Kingdom will be furnished with more than 20,000 defibrillators to address escalating rates of heart disease in children – all thanks to covid "vaccines."
· Pfizer Research Director on How They Are Mutating the Virus: GREAT JOB BY PROJECT VERITAS!!! #PfizerExposed (rumble.com)
· On May 11, 1987, The London Times, one of the world's most respected newspapers, published an explosive article entitled, "Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus." The story suggested the smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the WHO (World Health Organization) was responsible for unleashing AIDS in Africa. Almost 100 million Africans living in central Africa were inoculated by the WHO (World Health Organization). The vaccine was held responsible for awakening a "dormant" AIDS virus infection on the continent. An advisor to the WHO admitted, "Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation for the explosion of AIDS." Robert Gallo, M,D., the discoverer of HIV, told The Times, "The link between the WHO program and the epidemic is an interesting and important hypothesis.
· Facebook Covid Vaccine Fact-Checkers are funded by vaccine companies.
Egg Production & Processing Plant FIRES:
A massive fire engulfed a large egg farm on Saturday. The huge blaze likely killed thousands of chickens, and is expected to exacerbate the current dilemma of skyrocketing egg prices. Around 1 p.m. on Saturday, a three-alarm fire was reported at the Hillandale Farms property in Bozrah, Connecticut. WSFB reported that a total of 21 fire departments responded to the three-alarm fire, and it took firefighters eight hours to put out the blaze.
· Thurs. 30 Jan. Chicken, Egg and Processing Plants Across US Being Burned Down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV2lcnvjVUU There have been several major fires at egg farms in the past few years.
· In December 2022, a fire caused $12 million in damages and killed a reported 250,000 chickens at a large poultry farm in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, according to WGAL.
· In October 2022, approximately 7,000 chickens were incinerated in a farm fire in Lexington, South Carolina.
· In February 2020, a blaze at the Michael Foods farm killed approximately 400,000 chickens.
Press Release Issued by Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared and members of the New Coalition.
· Vancouver: The citizens movement that revealed and prosecuted Indian residential school crimes (of over 500,000 missing native children) in Canada is launching a new direct-action campaign on February 9, the 25th anniversary of the movement's birth.
· "Once again, we are saying no to the institutionalized slaughter of the innocent," said Kevin Annett, one of the original founders of the FRD and a spokesman for the new Coalition. “We are taking the fight to the criminals by aiming at the modern perpetrators of genocide and child killing in Canada: China, its puppet government in Ottawa, Big Pharma, and their partners in crime, the Catholic, Anglican, and United churches that have all been legally evicted from Vancouver."
· Between 1998 and 2015, the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD) held high-profile protests, Tribunals, and church occupations that eventually forced Canada and its churches to admit to genocide. Now a revived FRD has launched a new coalition to confront and halt ongoing crimes against humanity, especially on Canada's west coast.
· The Coalition includes the FRD and the traditional Chilcotin, Squamish, and Anishinaabe nations, human rights groups, the sovereign Republic of Kanata, and the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State, which helped force Pope Benedict out of office in February 2013.
· Under a Supreme Court of British Columbia Notice dated March 4, 2008, Kevin Annett is legally empowered to enter these churches and enforce Squamish hereditary chief Kiapilano's Eviction Order that banned them from his territories, encompassing Vancouver.
· The upcoming campaign will include public teach-ins and training workshops between February 9 and 12, followed by direct actions at churches and other locations on selected dates. An International Day of Action will occur on Sunday, February 26, the 12th anniversary of the medical murder of eyewitness William Combes at St. Paul's Catholic Hospital in Vancouver.
· Suzanne Holland, Ambassador of the traditional Chilcotin indigenous nation, endorses the new coalition and is organizing its actions in the Chilcotin territory of central British Columbia.
· "We have expelled the genocidal churches from our land and reclaimed their properties as reparations for their crimes against our people. We ask all indigenous nations to do the same as part of our new coalition." https://youtu.be/aQohJXr9ahw
· For more information listen to Here We Stand every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, at www.bbsradio.com/herewestand. Also check under "Breaking News" at www.republicofkanata.org and write to firstname.lastname@example.org