Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Matthew 6:19 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Paxlovid by Dr Mercola:
COVID Pills Cause Deadly Relapses and Supercharge Mutations:
Thus far, the entire medicine developed towards COVID-19 have been disastrous in a technique or one other. Remdesivir, for instance, which to today is the first COVID drug accepted to be used in U.S. hospitals, 1 routinely causes extreme organ harm2,3,4,5 and, usually, loss of life.
Regardless of its horrible monitor document, the U.S. authorities truly pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus a further bonus.6,7,8 Hospitals should additionally use remdesivir if they need legal responsibility safety.
Incentives like these have turned U.S. hospitals into veritable loss of life traps, as simpler and much safer medicine usually are not allowed, and hospitals are basically pressured to complywith the suggestions of the U.S. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. As reported by Forbes science reporter JV Chamary again in January 2021, in an article titled, “The Unusual Story of Remdesivir, a COVID Drug That Doesn’t Work”:9
· “Remdesivir is an experimental drug developed by biotech firm Gilead Sciences (below the model title Veklury) in collaboration with the US Facilities for Illness Management and Military Medical Analysis Institute of Infectious Illnesses.
· The drug proved ineffective towards the Ebola virus … but was nonetheless subsequently repurposed for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Information media prematurely reported that sufferers have been responding to therapy.
· However, the revealed knowledge 10 later confirmed that ‘remdesivir was not related to statistically vital scientific advantages [and] the numerical discount in time to scientific enhancement in these handled earlier requires affirmation in bigger research’ …
· What’s bizarre about remdesivir is that it hasn’t been held to the identical requirements as different drug candidates. Usually, a drug is barely accepted to be used by a regulatory physique just like the U.S. Meals and Drug Administration if it meets the 2 standards for security and efficacy.
· Nonetheless, in October 2020, remdesivir was granted approval by FDA based mostly on promising knowledge from comparatively small trials with about 1,000 contributors. A big-scale evaluation 11 by the World Well being Group’s Solidarity trial consortium has cleared-up the confusion.
· Based mostly on interim outcomes from finding out greater than 5,000 contributors, the worldwide research concluded that remdesivir ‘had little or no impact on hospitalized sufferers with COVID-19, as indicated by general mortality, initiation of air flow, and length of hospital keep.’ As a consequence of being largely ineffective, WHO recommends towards using remdesivir in COVID-19 sufferers.”
Shockingly, US Approves Remdesivir for Infants
Curiously, whereas Massive Tech — aided and abetted by the U.S. authorities — has spent the final two years censoring and banning any info that doesn’t jibe with the opinions of the WHO, the U.S. authorities has utterly ignored the WHO’s suggestion towards remdesivir.
In truth, in late April 2022, the FDA accepted remdesivir as the primary and solely COVID-19 therapy for kids below 12, together with infants as younger as 28 days, 12 which appears past Orwellian and loopy contemplating it’s the worst of each world: It’s ineffective AND has severe uncomfortable side effects.
What’s worse, the drug can be accepted for outpatient use in youngsters, which is a primary. In an April 30, 2022, weblog put up,13 Dr. Meryl Nass expressed her issues concerning the FDA’s approval of remdesivir for outpatient use in infants, stating:
· “Remdesivir acquired an early EUA (Might 1, 2020) after which a really early license (October 22, 2020) regardless of a paucity of proof that it truly was useful within the hospital setting. A wide range of issues can come up secondary its use, together with liver irritation, renal insufficiency and renal failure14 …
· WHO beneficial towards the drug on November 20, 2020. Few if some other nations used it for COVID aside from the US. A big European trial15 in adults discovered no profit. The investigators felt 3 deaths have been as a result of remdesivir (0.7% of topics who acquired it.) Nevertheless, on April 22, 2022 the WHO beneficial the drug for a brand new use: early outpatient remedy in sufferers at excessive danger of a poor COVID consequence.”
Remdesivir — A Reckless Alternative for Kids
Nass goes on to recount how monoclonal antibody therapy facilities have been changed into outpatient therapy facilities utilizing remdesivir as a substitute, however we nonetheless don’t have plenty of knowledge on its effectiveness in early therapy. She continues:16
· “The FDA simply licensed Remdesivir for kids as younger as one month previous. Each hospitalized youngsters and outpatients might obtain it. The drug would possibly work in outpatients, however the overwhelming majority of kids have a really low danger of dying from COVID.
· If 7 deaths per 1,000 end result from the drug, because the European investigators thought within the research of adults cited above, it’s attainable it’s going to hurt or kill extra youngsters than it saves.
· Shouldn’t the FDA have waited longer to see what early outpatient therapy did for older ages? Or studied a a lot bigger group of kids? Little or no has been revealed on youngsters and remdesivir …
· Once we take a look at the press launch17 issued by Gilead, we be taught the approval was based mostly on an open label, single arm trial in 53 youngsters, 3 of whom died (6% of those youngsters died); 72% had an opposed occasion, and 21% had a severe opposed occasion.”
Total, remdesivir seems to be an exceptionally dangerous therapy alternative for younger youngsters. Actually, there are safer early therapy protocols which are very efficient. Two different COVID medicine, Paxlovid and Molnupiravir, even have severe security issues.
Publish-Paxlovid COVID Rebound
As reported by Globalnews24.eu,18 COVID sufferers handled with a five-day course of Paxlovid generally expertise extreme rebound when the remedy is withdrawn.19 U.S. authorities’ researchers are actually planning to check the speed and extent to which the drug is inflicting SARS-CoV-2 an infection to rebound, and whether or not an extended routine would possibly forestall it.
Globalnews24.eu describes the post-Paxlovid rebound of David Ho, a virologist on the Aaron Diamond AIDS Analysis Heart at Columbia College:20
· “Ho stated he got here down with COVID on April 6 … His physician prescribed Paxlovid, and inside days of taking it, his signs dissipated and checks turned destructive. However 10 days after first getting sick, the signs returned and his checks turned optimistic for an additional two days.
· Ho stated he sequenced his personal virus and located that each infections have been from the identical pressure, confirming that the virus had not mutated and turn into proof against Paxlovid. A second member of the family who additionally bought sick across the identical time additionally had post-Paxlovid rebound in signs and virus, Ho says.
· ‘It stunned the heck out of me,’ he stated. ‘Up till that time I had not heard of such instances elsewhere.’ Whereas the explanations for the rebound are nonetheless unclear, Ho theorizes that it might happen when a small proportion of virus-infected cells might stay viable and resume pumping out viral progeny as soon as therapy stops.”
Medical Director of the Division of Infectious Illnesses at Brigham and Girls’s Hospital, Dr. Paul Sax, advised Globalnews24.eu:21
· “Suppliers who’re going to be prescribing this needs to be conscious that this phenomenon happens, and if folks have signs worsening after Paxlovid, it’s most likely nonetheless COVID. The large drawback is that when this drug was launched, this info wasn’t included [on the label].” [Pauline Clements]
💥 Best History of Freemasonry:
· 💥 ciax-2013-09-20.pdf (churchmilitant.com) The video is no longer free. [It was 2 hours long] This is the free script.
Freemasonry, the teachings and practices of the fraternal (men-only) order of Free and Accepted Masons, the largest worldwide secret society—an oath-bound society, often devoted to fellowship, moral discipline, and mutual assistance, that conceals at least some of its rituals, customs, or activities from the public (secret societies do not necessarily conceal their membership or existence). Spread by the advance of the British Empire, Freemasonry remains most popular in the British Isles and in other countries originally within the empire. Estimates of the worldwide membership of Freemasonry in the early 21st century ranged from about two million to more than six million.
Freemasonry evolved from the guilds of stonemasons and cathedral builders of the Middle Ages. With the decline of cathedral building, some lodges of operative (working) masons began to accept honorary members to bolster their declining membership. From a few of these lodges developed modern symbolic or speculative Freemasonry, which particularly in the 17th and 18th centuries adopted the rites and trappings of ancient religious orders and of chivalric brotherhoods. In 1717 the first Grand Lodge, an association of lodges, was founded in England.
Freemasonry has, almost from its inception, encountered considerable opposition from organized religion, especially from the Roman Catholic Church, and from various states. Freemasonry is not a Christian institution, though it has often been mistaken for such. Freemasonry contains many of the elements of a religion; its teachings enjoin morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land. In most traditions, the applicant for admission is required to be an adult male, and all applicants must also believe in the existence of a Supreme Being and in the immortality of the soul. In practice, some lodges have been charged with prejudice against Jews, Catholics, and nonwhites. Generally, Freemasonry in Latin countries has attracted those who question religious dogma or who oppose the clergy (see anticlericalism), whereas in the Anglo-Saxon countries the membership is drawn largely from among white Protestants. The modern French tradition, founded in the 19th century and known as Co-Freemasonry or Le Droit Humain, admits both women and men.
In most lodges in most countries, Freemasons are divided into three major degrees—entered apprentice, fellow of the craft, and master mason. In many lodges there are numerous degrees—sometimes as many as a thousand—superimposed on the three major divisions; these organizational features are not uniform from country to country. [Patrick Bestall]
"Banks Bank on War Profits" by Greg Coleridge:
Banks in the current monetary and political systems profit from war – or “bank on war profits.” There are many reasons why nation-states start or join wars – including the current Russian invasion of Ukraine. Controlling natural resources is certainly one of them. Whatever the reasons, banking corporations and other financial institutions in the U.S., among many corporate sectors, profit enormously from wars – causing massive harm to people, communities, the planet, and self-described “democratic” political systems. A just or sovereign money system, as promoted by the Alliance for Just Money, would reduce their political influence, including whatever interests they have to promote or perpetuate wars and conflicts for profit. The full piece "Banks Bank on War Profits" can be found on AFJM's website. [Patrick Bestall] You can read Greg Coleridge's Common Dreams article, "War Is (Still) A Racket: Corporate Power and the Russian Invasion of Ukraine." His article was also featured on Russell Brand's YouTube channel.
AFJM is an organizational member of the International Movement for Monetary Reform
Senate fails to pass Abortion Rights Bill — again:
The largely symbolic vote to codify abortion protections didn't even garner a simple Senate majority, falling on the same lines a previous bill did in February.
The Senate on Wednesday failed to advance a sweeping abortion rights bill in the wake of the disclosure of a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade.
The legislation, which would have prevented states from enacting abortion bans, went down in a 49-51 vote. Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) joined the rest of the chamber’s Republicans in voting against it. It was the second time this year that the Senate has voted on abortion protections, with the same result.
While talks have begun around a scaled-back version of the bill that could potentially win the votes of those three members, any legislation protecting abortion rights currently has no chance of clearing the Senate’s 60-vote threshold. [Politico]
Durham has ‘huge’ court victory in Russia investigation origins probe:
Wake Up America Weekend:
George Papadopoulos reacted to Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation and connections to the Clinton campaign, on Sunday’s “Wake Up America Weekend.”
Probe into possible FBI misconduct shifts course; chief national correspondent Ed Henry reports. [Conservative Video Alerts]
James Carville slams Dem Party, says they’re too worried about ‘veganism and pronouns’:
The “woke” side of the Democratic Party, which seems to increase by the day, has had its fair share of warnings from media pundits and those within their own party that such antics are not helping their cause with regard t the upcoming 2022 election.
But leave it to James Carville, a former adviser to Bill Clinton, to throw down the hammer in an attempt to save his own party. According to the Daily Mail, Carville, in a recent CNN interview, made clear that there’s good reason why the conservative majority Supreme Court is comfortable with overturning Roe v. Wade.
“Today they [Republicans] have no fear of Democrats, that’s why they do this. You gotta’ understand what a huge event this is in American politics … Roe v Wade is over two-to-one in approval,” Carville told CNN’s Erin Burnett.
That’s when he dropped a truth bomb that other prominent Democrats, like comedian Bill Maher, have been preaching all along, saying that Dems are too worried about silly, unimportant issues right now.
“And Alito and them said we don’t care. We’re not fair, and we don’t care and all the Democrats are going to do is sit around talking about veganism and pronouns,” Carville said, unapologetically.
The cranky old Democrat and former presidential adviser went on to point to a number of conservative wins, mostly on state levels, that Democrats, he claims, were too distracted to confront or motivate their constituents to stop.
“They [Democrats] need to get out of Washington, and start motivating people,” he asserted. “If this doesn’t motivate people, if this doesn’t get you going, then I can’t do anything to help you. And I’ll tell you who is not helping. It’s the progressive advocacy groups. No one cares what they say, no one fears them.”
While progressive Dems continue to rant about climate change, veganism, electric vehicles and other matters that are low on the priority list, Republicans have sat back and let them continue to dig a political hole of death.
Dems would be wise to listen to Carville’s advice, as he knows a thing or two because he’s seen a thing or two.
[Main Street Gazette]
DieselGeddon - America's diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 by: Mike Adams Tags: chaos, Collapse, diesel, dieselgeddon, fertilizer, food supply, fossil fuels, fuel, infrastructure, rail, refineries, scarcity, starvation, supply chain, trains, transportation, trucking This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
(Natural News) In what we are now calling Dieselgeddon, the supply of diesel fuel in the United States is plunging. By the end of May or early June — unless something changes dramatically — diesel fuel will go into extreme scarcity and have to be rationed across America.
Because diesel is used by nearly all trains (because they’re “diesel-electric” trains), transport trucks, construction equipment and farming equipment, the crash in diesel availability will sharply affect all the following:
· Food availability
· Fertilizers for growing food
· Coal for powering the electrical grid
· Construction projects
· Transportation of consumer goods to retail stores
· UPS, Fedex, USPS and other package carriers
Few people realize how important diesel fuel is to the economy, but they’re about to learn this all-important lesson the hard way: Without diesel fuel, America’s economy ceases to function. Full stop.
Without diesel, UPS can’t deliver packages. Amazon.com shuts down. The USPS stops delivering mail.
Without diesel, the trains can’t deliver fertilizer to farmers. Food crops don’t get planted or fail to produce sufficient harvests to feed the world.
Without diesel, all construction projects stop, meaning roads and bridges are no longer repaired. The highway infrastructure collapses.
Without diesel, the United States of America ceases to function.
It all begs the question: Why is there a diesel shortage? [Censored News]
Former Tims Camper and current Rebel Alexa Lavoie REACTS to organization’s Vax Policy:
Shortly after I launched a petition to let all children, regardless of their medical status, attend Tim’s Camps, the hashtag #BoycottTimHortons was trending on Twitter.
It’s a camp for underprivileged kids, and yet Tim Hortons is discriminating against them if they do not comply with a novel mRNA injection that is showing to have disastrous outcomes as evidenced by the monthly Pfizer drops.
While some misinformed people on Twitter think that this is a camp for sick or immunocompromised people, that is not the reality. As told by my colleague Alexa Lavoie, who attended Tims Camps for seven consecutive years as an at-risk youth, the camp was founded by hockey legend Miles Gilbert “Tim” Horton who wanted to send all of the children to camp who were otherwise not able to afford a camp experience.
The youth that are approved for the camp experience typically come from low-income, often single-parent households. The camp provides youth with a challenging summer experience where they are able to push boundaries and gain self-confidence. Later, youth transition to the leadership camp where they receive resume assistance and training, leadership guidance, and can go on to obtain post-secondary scholarships.
“This camp made me who I am today,” said Alexa, who noted that the children who attend have parents that cannot afford to send them to more prestigious camps. “These children need this experience of life, preventing them from that is just horrible.”
This is especially true for an ineffective, novel injection that does not prevent transmission or infection.
Denying children this opportunity is cruel and unwarranted. If you agree, head over to my petition and sign it here. [Rebel News]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
You’re Inside the Fog of War, White Hats Intel:
· The Real Storm was just beginning. It’s going to get darker, darker and darker
· Uncensored Posts from office of Donald Trump: OPEN LETTER TO USA MILITARY - Donald Trump (Official) Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump (rumormillnews.com)
· The Alliance was able to stop several incidents:
· A Tsunami Wave meant to kill everyone in Seattle Washington.
· The Deep State had tectonic weapons centered on the Yellow Stone National Park underground volcano that was stopped from exploding.
· Since 2015 several Nuclear War Heads and Nuclear subs have been recovered from DUMBS in or near Washington DC, Florida (Disney World), Five Fingers Lakes, Los Angeles.
· This was just a small fraction of what's happening behind the scenes. The Fog of War was into: Human trafficking; World Wars; had a tyrannical Slave System that steals your money and puts you in debt to your death; release of Bio-weapons, SARS 1&2, frozen Bio-weapon Spike proteins sprayed through EU, U.S. and other cities around the world; release of Bio-weapon vaccines; created world lockdowns where hundreds of millions lost their jobs; business debt; had the highest suicide rate in history and the highest domestic violence rate in history; spread HIV and Cancer through vaccines; created sickness among the healthy from Spike Proteins shedding of the vaccinated; created a world economic collapse, supply chain collapse, world food shortages and Civil Unrest.
· The Storm was just the beginning. The Upcoming Crises: Cyber Attack of the Century where ATMs wouldn’t work, lights out, riots, fear mongering and panic in a Near Death Civilization Event.
· Putin’s Ukraine creates a new Russian System connected to China’s gold/backed System, with the Middle East and India following.
· Central Banks and the American Deep State fiat dollar collapse, (but the new US Treasury note has been gold/asset-backed).
· As the Western World Banking System collapses, magically Elon Musk makes a move on Twitter. (Stockholders knew the Market Crash was imminent so were already selling their shares before Musk came into the picture.
· CNN and Hollywood were next.
· Buckle up: Taiwan, Middle East, Serbia, Russia, North Korea, Africa, South America…ain’t done yet.
· Africa, South America, Middle East would be the first to have mass riots.
· In the end it's all going Military – that’s when you see all overt operations in progress.
The CIA/Vatican International Child Sex Trafficking, Organ Harvesting, Drug and Gun Running Ring:
· Rothschild/Rockefeller Covenant their Children will be born dead: https://rumble.com/v148vgw-rothschild-rockefeller-covenant-their-children-will-be-born-dead-shapeshift.html
· The Pentagon's inhuman experiments on Ukrainian citizens in Psychiatric Hospital No 1 (Streleche village, Kharkov region): The main category of subjects was a group of male patients aged 40-60 years with a high stage of physical exhaustion. In order to conceal their US affiliation, the biological research experts travelled via third countries. In January 2022, the foreign nationals conducting the experiments were evacuated in an emergency and the equipment and drugs they were using were taken to western Ukraine. https://t.me/SpecialQForces/23414
· Heros rescuing children - Chechens and Russian Special Forces are pulling out civilians imprisoned in the basements of Mariupol: https://t.me/SpecialQForces/17552
· De-Nazification is the only way: SPETSNAZ, these brave elite soldiers are now deployed to hunt down the NAZIS and killers of civilians worldwide. There is no escape: https://t.me/SpecialQForces/18602?single
· Thanks to unprecedented measures taken by the leadership of the Russian Federation, with the active participation of representatives of the United Nations and the International Committee of the Red Cross, humanitarian operation to evacuate civilians from Azovstal plant is now complete.
· Three Whistleblowers on Bio-weapon Labs in Ukraine and Wuhan China: https://odysee.com/$/embed/EP3-READY/a75b20a92da4825d776e08319a2b470619e11b8e
· Member of the US House of Representatives Marjorie Taylor Green about $40 billion sent to Ukraine: "Stop financing regime change, money laundering scams and the cover-up of American politicians... The American people do not support paying for permanent U.S. involvement in foreign affairs while our own government is letting our country down."
· Where's the Investigation? Bad Actors in Just 3 Key States Is Enough to Sway an Election [2000 MULES] https://t.me/officlaltruthsocial
· Atlanta, GA - 242 Mules, 24 drop boxes each
· Phoenix, AZ - 200+ Mules
· Milwaukee, WI - 100 Mules, 28 drop box visits each
· Michigan - 500+ Mules
· Philadelphia, PA - 1,100+ Mules, nearly 50 drop box visits each