Summary as I am able:
Thoughts for TODAY!
saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
Luke 19:38 KJV
but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:7-8 KJV
Let's see Trudeau try using the Muscle-Police on bikers!
That will not end well
Gridiron Dinner w/ Fauci, Walensky, Adams & More Was A Super-Spreader Event | 7 Lessons:
This Event proved that COVID- PASSPORTS do not work…
Even the ELETE can get COVID after Multiple Vaccinations… [Richard Phillips]
The fall of GM (the glory of the USA):
Not Happy with Your Profits?
It is easier to increase sales than it is to cut expenses.
In the words of Adrian Van Zelfden, “You cannot shrink your way to profit.”
Cost-cutting CEO’s are hailed as geniuses by Wall Street and lauded as saviors by private equity firms because cost-cutting always works in the short-term.
But that’s not how you build a business.
When Roger Smith rose from his position of accounting clerk to become CEO of General Motors in 1981, Wall Street saw him as a brilliant businessman who was “optimizing operations” and “maximizing profits.” But anyone who loved cars could see that he was destroying one of America’s great companies.
When I complained to one of my brothers-in-law that the GM brands were rapidly losing their distinct identities to become a bland blend of nothingness, he said, “You don’t understand business. It costs a lot to engineer and tool a new model of car for each GM brand,” (Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick and Cadillac,) “so Roger Smith is building all the cars on a single platform. But each brand will get its own grill and headlights and interior and taillights.”
I said, “Perhaps I don’t understand business, but I understand marketing and reputation-building from the hair of my head to the soles of my feet and I’m telling you that Roger Smith is destroying General Motors.”
Every time I point out the dangers of an unsustainable plan to cash in on the 90-day attention span of the American investor, I am told, “You don’t understand business.”
Always those same four words.
Prior to the arrival of “optimizing, maximizing” Roger Smith in 1981, GM held 46% of the U.S. car market. By the time he left 9 years later, market share had slipped to 35.4% and was rapidly falling. When asked about the plummeting market share, he defended the bottom line: “You don’t pay dividends on market share.”
By depriving his brands of the oxygen of creativity and innovation, Roger Smith choked the life out of General Motors.
Oldsmobile died. Pontiac died. Buick is not far behind. GM’s market share in 2021 was only 15.2% of the U.S. car market.
This did not have to happen.
“Critics say Smith’s greatest flaw was overemphasizing that bottom-line mentality rather than working on improving product quality. ‘He was a bean counter,’ says Owen Bieber, who was president of the United Auto Workers during much of Smith’s tenure. ‘Suddenly, GM started making a lot of cars that looked alike. I used to tell him that you can’t have a Cadillac that looks like a Chevrolet and expect to sell them both.’” – Los Angeles Times, Dec 1, 2007
By 1989 GM was losing $2000 on every GM10 it built. Asked by Fortune magazine why the program had failed, Roger Smith answered: “I don’t know. It’s a mysterious thing.”
In June, 2009, when GM dropped to its knees and begged the bankruptcy courts for mercy, Motor Trend magazine had this to say,
“Less than a year after celebrating its centenary, the company we knew as General Motors is dead. Once the richest and most powerful automaker in the world; the symbol of American industrial might; the engine room of the American economy, General Motors is now officially bankrupt.”*
You cannot shrink your way to profit.
Roy H. Williams
* June 1, 2009 – A series of bad decisions based on grievously flawed assumptions led to GM having just $82 billion in assets and $173 billion in liabilities on June 1, 2009. This is a scenario that routinely repeats itself, but no one seems to be paying attention. – RHW
Roving reporter Rotbart is just blown away every time Ken Blanchard calls and asks to be featured on Monday Morning Radio. Ken Blanchard has sold more than 23 million copies of his books worldwide and a new one is hitting the street. This week, he and his colleague Randy Conley talk with our illustrious roving reporter about the two ingredients that make a great leader along with 52 simple things you can do to boost employee satisfaction and productivity. What are you waiting for! The show is about to start at MondayMorningRadio.com!
The MondayMorningMemo© of Roy H. Williams, The Wizard of Ads®
Network Meeting – CCNL:
CCNL ZOOM NETWORK MEETING April 21, 2022 This may just be the most important and strategic CCNL zoom meeting to date! Why, you ask? Because ministry to children is our most effective church growth strategy, and the future of the church worldwide depends on our ability to strategically invest in children. Barna research tells us that the church/family are in a war! Satan says that “if I control the children, I control the war”!
Ministry to children is actually the front lines of this war.
Theological knowledge is developed in children by age 14.
Satan’s goal is to recruit and neutralize the emerging generation of spiritual warriors.
Recent EFC research indicates that 83% of Canadian children have never darkened the door of a church! Emerging trends indicate that even many Christian parents believe that children should be allowed to make their own faith decisions and not be influenced by parents or the church. The time has come for us to stand up and take ministry to children seriously. That’s why we are dedicating our next CCNL Zoom Network Gathering to this important topic. Our guest will be Dr. Lawson Murray, President of Scripture Union Canada and a leading expert in Bible engagement and children’s ministry. In this session we will unpack a recent research project revealing the current state of children’s ministry in Canada.
https://scriptureunion.ca/wp-content/uploads/Multi-national-Childrens-Ministry-Report-2021.pdf We will also unpack current trends and obstacles that hinder the growth and health of children’s ministry – how to equip families – and how to build a church strategy for ministry to children. Here is an opportunity for senior pastors to lead by example and support your children’s workers. We are calling all pastors and their children’s workers (staff and volunteers) to join us for this unique London opportunity created especially for you by CCNL. To facilitate many workers who are bi-vocational or volunteers, we are hosting this zoom gathering at 7:00 – 8:15 pm on April 21st. Please make this a priority and register today.
RISE in Deaths w/ 25-44 Years (3 Min)
The Truth is a Hard PILL to swallow (20 Min)
Mike Adams: Is There a Way to Reverse mRNA Vaccine Damage (18 Min)
Doc: WAX Varies up to 50x (2 Min)
The LAST Vagabond: Catherine Austin Fitts (111 Min)
0Z-Land: FOOTBALL Broadcasters Asking good Questions (2 Min)
Queen of Vax gone @ 36 (2 Min)
NZ: Microscopy Doc*Nano-Tech Evidence (44 Min)
Scripted REALITY Documentary: Russia vs Ukraine (84 Min)
Bird FLU Next? (3 Min)
Famous Youtuber Suffers Pulmonary Embolism (1 Min)
The Trading Post:
As some Canadians plan to "grow underground" in self-sustaining communities, it might be helpful to read a bit of history about the value of a trading post. This is an interesting, one page description. I wouldn't be surprised to see a return to settlements that have a mutually beneficial relationship with first nations peoples.
The trading post can be viewed as a large household whose size and social organization reflected the cultural heritage of its members and the post's role in the fur trade.
For further insights I came across a few videos describing the adventures of some American entrepreneurs in the 18th and 19th centuries. Yes, this is what life was like when white man and red man worked together.
Canada Will Soon Have a State Religion:
No government or subsidized funds build monuments to the Christian martyrs of the past 100 years. Yet more Christians were persecuted and killed than all of history combined. No mass media stories plead for funds to help those being slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria, 10,000 last year and rising. These acts of remembrance do not fit the religion of the establishment.
Every Single Member of the WEF Is About to Be CALLED OUT:
Ahh... The New World Order. In the professional wrestling world, that term was cool with the likes of Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall leading the way, but the New World Order that we’re covering has nothing to do with wrestling – this is the real world. And the real world NWO wants to absolutely DESTROY humanity.
The New World Order is largely led by Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum [WEF], and the more that time goes on, the more and more people get EXPOSED for being CONNECTED to the WEF. And today at Liberty Planet, we have some BOMBSHELL news for you that involves just this.
Dr. Robert Malone Calls Out WEF Recruits Working Against Americans
Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, was recently asked in an interview, what American families can do to push-back against the medical tyranny they’ve been subjected to and he answered by saying that everyone connected to the World Economic Forum (WEF) needs to be called out. Malone said he had already put together a “massive spreadsheet” along with his colleagues, containing the names and personal details of WEF trainees. One of those trainees happens to be Ivanka Trump, daughter of former President Donald Trump. “One of the things we’ve tried to do – and I’ve invested thousands of dollars into this – we’re teamed with a group in Sweden that’s about to come out with a book on the World Economic Forum,” Malone explained during the interview, which you can watch at Red Voice Media. “It’s currently in Dutch, so we’ve got to get it translated into English and available in the United States,” he added.
Malone said that WEF plants are everywhere in American [and Canadian] society, including in industry, government, media and tech, with their alliances lying outside of the United States.
“We’ve got to out these people,” Malone says. “We’ve got to force them to account for whether they’re Americans or whether they’re globalists, and if they’re globalists then they’ve got to get out. We’ve got to get rid of them, we’ve got to take back ownership of our country.” [LIBERTY PLANET]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
· Watch the Water Covid Bombshell:
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk suddenly declines seat on Twitter’s board, opening the door to hostile takeover.
· Over the past year a jaw-dropping 769 athletes have collapsed while competing, “Avg. age of players suffering Cardiac Arrest is just 23.”
· Sri Lanka Mon. 11 April evening: People of almost the entire country were involved in large-scale demonstrations against the country's authorities. Even the country's army cannot cope with such an influx of demonstrators. The country is experiencing the worst economic crisis since 1948. Sri Lankan doctors said that the country has run out of almost all vital medicines, and a pestilence will begin in the near future. According to experts, due to the economic crisis, significantly more people will die in the country than in the entire coronavirus pandemic, which officially claimed the lives of more than 16 thousand people.
GESARA Military Law in effect:
Lawyers no longer licensed, Whiplash347:
· UK RULE 5.4 Attorneys were not licensed anymore and there was no more Crown Maritine Law. All gone. All Reversed. Think 1776 Common Law.
· Let's talk about Rule [5.4] & Bar Associations. Rule 5.4 has been done all around the World by Military under Covid and Lawyers don't even know because it will be denied.
· 5.4 under Covid all the Militaries went to the Bar Associations and changed it and Washington DC knows it.
· All Militaries of the world forced their leaders to sign GESARA Military Law and that was taken to the Hague International Court Of Justice to be Actioned. We are now going to Transition to GESARA – to 1776 Law for everyone on Planet Earth.
Russia Ukraine War:
NEWS just came out of Mariupol:
· 11.04.22 - "Under the Azovstal industrial zone, about 240 foreigners are in the Underground, including Nato Generals, French Foreign Legion officers and Biolab staff. Their guards, financed by Akhmetov, number up to 3,000. https://t.me/SpecialQForces/18931
· With 4000 Staff in Bunkers Mariupol’s Steel Mills Are a War Zone:
· 09.04.22 Mariupol is 98% liberated. Only separately fortified shelters of NAZI Bandera remained, including the Azovstal plant, which the Nazis converted into a real fortress.
· Under the Azovstal industrial zone there are 24 km of tunnels at a depth of 30 meters.
· Underground Battles:
· Special Forces:
· Employees of the National Guard of Ukraine who surrendered told how the leadership ordered the execution of civilians in Rubizhne: “At some point, people were brought there, there were both women and men ... The people who were brought were with white bandages, they were residents of Rubizhne. They put everyone in front of us, we were ordered to shoot them all. We had orders to shoot to kill at any moving person, whether it was peaceful or not.”
· The 36th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine appealed to the people from Mariupol. They wrote on Facebook: "The infantry is all dead and artillerymen, anti-aircraft gunners, signalers, drivers and cooks are fighting. Even the orchestra... The mountain of the wounded is almost half of the brigade." They ran out of resources, "for more than a month the Marines fought without replenishment of ammunition, without food, without water, almost lapping from a puddle and dying in batches. Unable to defend, the enemy gradually pushed us back to the Azovmash plant, surrounded us, bound us with fire, and now is trying to destroy us. There was an option to bring reserves to us in order to strengthen and extend the defense. There were options for the brigade to make a breakthrough and join their troops. We reported this to OTU "Vostok", and they began to plan the operation. But the senior staffs turned around. We reported this to the OOS, they said "hold on, we are working," they promised a helicopter that never arrived. We talked with the commander in chief, who promised to deblockade. We spoke with the Guarantor, who guaranteed us or political or military solution to the situation. Wise generals advise taking ammunition from the enemy. Probably, these soviet SUVs have not died out, so many will die for them in vain. There were chances. There were opportunities, but because of the cowardice of reporting vertically, they were not realized. No one wants to communicate with us anymore, because we are decommissioned. Today there will be an extreme battle, since there is no BC left. Further into hand-to-hand combat. Further death for some, and captivity for some.”
· Ukraine: The Commander of NATO land forces in Europe General Cloutier was captured by [redacted] forces in [redacted]. Several attempts to get him out by ship and other ways failed.
· Jim Stone: Confirmed: U.S. Maj. Gen. Roger L. Cloutier was captured by [redacted] as he attempted to flee [redacted] after giving military instructions to [redacted] and mercenary troops – an overt act of war that the United States expected to go unpunished.
· [redacted] forces cut off all escape routes on the ground, "trapping the high command of [redacted] forces," which ultimately was not [redacted] at all. The West probably commanded the war in [redacted] most of the time. To avoid being caught, Western forces then tried to free their people by helicopter. [redacted] successfully shot down the helicopters. As the [redacted] advanced, military leaders from several countries, supplied by American intelligence, sought refuge in a steel mill that American intelligence knew [redacted] wanted to avoid destroying at all costs. The steel mill was an excellent place to fight from, which was an advantage because it was very easy to defend.
· The American and Western forces kept sending helicopters, but they were shot down before they reached the steel plant. Then the [redacted] changed their tactics. The tactical change was that they allowed the helicopters to reach the steel plant and land in open areas on the steel plant site, only to shoot them down when they tried to leave. Over time, they allowed 8 helicopters to land and pick up people from the steel mill. 2 of them escaped, but General Cloutier was found in one of the six planes shot down.
· THIS IS BAD NEWS, because it proves beyond doubt that the US is really waging war in [redacted], and on [redacted] soil. [redacted] can now rightly do whatever it wants to retaliate.
· The Pentagon commanded the war in [redacted] early on. The Pentagon ordered the use of [redacted] civilians as human shields. I doubt the Pentagon ordered the killing of refugees, but even the use of human shields, especially when ordered from abroad, is only a gray area away from that. The United States can rightly be held responsible for the atrocities in [redacted].
· After the capture of the American general, the American media and intelligence have been running the lie factory at full speed, and Big Tech got involved, openly declaring that they would demonetize any media source that did not broadcast the lies in full. Now all we hear about is how the [redacted] supposedly gleefully r*ped and m*rdered countless civilians.