Another SATURDAY... where does the Time Go?
Summary as I am able:
Thoughts for TODAY!
Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24 KJV
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV
💥 💥 Who's Winning the War in Ukraine?
So, Moscow and Kiev are each claiming they lost 1,300 of their own soldiers while the enemy has lost ten times as much.
OK. Let’s take a look:
1. Moscow offers update on casualties from Ukraine conflict — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union
The Russian Defense Ministry provided a rare update on the casualties the country's armed forces have suffered during the ongoing military offensive in Ukraine, on Friday.
“Unfortunately, during the special military operation there have been losses among our comrades-in-arms. To date, 1,351 servicemen have died and 3,825 have been injured,” the deputy head of the Russian General Staff, Colonel General Sergey Rudskoy told a media briefing.
The official did not provide any figures on soldiers who have potentially gone missing in action or been taken prisoner amid the conflict. The Ukrainian side has sustained heavy casualties (around 30,000) over the past month, Rudskoy clarified. According to Russian military estimates, around 14,000 Ukrainian troops have been killed, and a further 16,000 have been injured.
Ukraine’s military has sustained major losses in hardware, with nearly 1,600 tanks and other armored vehicles destroyed, he alleged, adding that the Russian offensive has largely destroyed Kiev’s air and anti-aircraft forces, while its navy has effectively ceased to exist.
Ukraine puts the figure at 15,600 Russians dead!
Russia explains why no ceasefire amid peace talks with Ukraine.
The official casualty figures provided by the Russian military differ drastically from the estimates from the Ukrainian side.
#1. According to the latest claims by Kiev, around 16,000 Russian soldiers h
#2. Kiev, however, remains tight-lipped on its own casualties.The most recent figure was announced by President Volodymyr Zelensky in mid-March, when he said that around 1,300 Ukrainian soldiers ave been killed in the conflict, with hundreds of tanks, armored vehicles, and artillery pieces destroyed. had died in combat.
Moscow sent troops into Ukraine in late February, following a seven-year standoff over Kiev’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, and Russia’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered Minsk Protocol was designed to regularize the status of the regions within the Ukrainianstate.
Russia has now demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join NATO. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force. [Patrick Bestall]
💥 💥 Biden Administration's Nuclear Deal:
"This Isn't Obama's Iran Deal. It's Much, Much Worse."
· "By every indication, the Biden Administration appears to have given away the store.... What is more, the deal appears likely to deepen Iran's financial and security relationship with Moscow and Beijing, including through arms sales." — Statement from 49 US Republican Senators, March 14, 2022.
· With the increased flow of funds to the ruling mullahs, do expect an increase across Iran in human rights violations and domestic crackdowns on those who oppose the regime's policies, as hardliners tend to be the ones gaining more power as a result of any lifting of sanctions. Iran's hardliners already control three branches of the government: the executive, the legislative, and the judiciary.
· Regionally speaking, a nuclear deal will undoubtedly escalate Iran's interference in the domestic affairs of other countries, despite what the advocates of the nuclear deal argue -- just as when then US President Barack Obama predicted that with a nuclear deal, "attitudes will change." They did. For the worse.
· Sanctions relief, as a consequence of a nuclear accord, will most likely finance Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and the Quds Force (the IRGC branch for extraterritorial operations) and buttress Iran's terrorist proxies, including Lebanon's Hezbollah, Yemen's Houthis, Iraq's Shiite militias, and Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
· The worst parts of the new deal are, of course, that it will enable the Iranian regime, repeatedly listed by the US as a state sponsor of terrorism, to have full nuclear weapons capability, an unlimited number of nuclear warheads, and the intercontinental ballistic missile systems with which to deliver them. In addition, as a separate deal, the US will reportedly release the IRGC from the US List of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, "in return for a public commitment from Iran to de-escalation in the region" and a promise "not to attack Americans."
· Iran's leaders, for a start, never honored their earlier "commitment," so why would anyone think they would honor this one? In a burst of honesty, though -- and a pretty explicit tip-off -- they stated that they "didn't agree to the U.S. demand and suggested giving the U.S. a private side letter instead."
· Then there is that revealingly narcissistic condition, "not to attack Americans"? Oh, then attacking Saudis, Emiratis, Israelis, Europeans, South Americans and everyone else is just fine? Thanks, Biden.
· Worse, the Iranians were complicit with al-Qaeda in attacking the US on 9/11/2001. So we are rewarding them?
· To top it off, the US State Department just confirmed that Russia and its war-criminal President Vladimir Putin could keep Iran's "excess uranium." (Excess of what?) Seriously? So Putin can use Iran's uranium to threaten bombing his next "Ukraine"?
· One can only assume that just as the region has become relatively more peaceful and stable, the Biden administration would like to destabilize it. After surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan and failing to deter Putin from invading Ukraine, has the Biden administration not created enough destabilization? Why would a US president want a legacy of three major destabilizations unless someone was interested in bringing down the West?
· The US proposals -- negotiated for the Americans by Russia of all unimpeachable, trustworthy, above-board advocates -- have been described as: "This Isn't Obama's Iran Deal. It's Much, Much Worse." That sounds about right.
· The Biden administration continues to disregard major concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal, and has reportedly "refused to commit to submit a new Iran deal to the Senate for ratification as a treaty, as per its constitutional obligation."
· Forty-nine Republican Senators recently told the Biden Administration that they will not back the administration's nuclear deal with Iran. The Senators stated: [Gatestone Institute]
💥 Wife of Congressman Reveals First Lady’s Shocking List of Rules for the Un-vaccinated:
Wait until you see the hoops that nasty Jill Biden is making unvaccinated spouses jump through to attend her little party…
C*VID tyranny has become the new religion of American globalists. No other religions are allowed to object to the C*VID shots, as far as they are concerned. Just ask high priestess Jill Biden.
Mrs. Biden is throwing a party at the White House soon, for the spouses of Representatives and Senators. You’d think that this would be a fun, apolitical event, but you’d be wrong. It’s a religious ceremony.
Wait until you see the hoops that nasty Jill Biden is making unvaccinated spouses jump through to attend her little party…
Un-Vaccinated Guests have a myriad of RULES that they are required to pass in order to attend the ‘Party’ [Religious Ceremony]!
💥 💥 Cosmin Dzsurdzsa on Twitter: 💥 💥
"On Feb. 22 Irish independent Senator Sharon Keogan called on her government to Condemn PM @JustinTrudeau's Freedom Convoy crackdown. "This sounds like something we would hear about in regard to Russia ... instead this is happening in the supposedly Liberal Democracy of Canada." https://t.co/VG9rrkBr6b" / Twitter
https://canadafreepress.com/article/irish-independent-senator-sharon-keogan-called-on-her-government-to-condemn-pm-justin-trudeau-s-freedom-convoy-crackdown [Canada Free Press]
💥 💥 💥 Can you spot the difference?
2. Croatian MEP accuses Canada of human rights violations
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was in Brussels this week and was absolutely roasted by European parliamentarians.
Croatian MEP Mislav Kolakusic called out the Canadian prime minister for engaging in a “dictatorship of the worst kind” over his treatment of peaceful Freedom Convoy protestors in February.
At least three other MEPs echoed Kolakusic’s remarks, with Romanian MEP Cristian Terheș entirely boycotting Trudeau’s speech.
You would think Trudeau’s rude welcome to Europe would be the top headline in Canada.
Here’s how the legacy media covered Trudeau’s trip to Europe:
A Canadian Press article titled “Trudeau’s address to European Parliament focuses on the rising threats to democracies”makes no mention of any of the MEPs who spoke out against Trudeau.
Similarly, Global News devoted a segment to Trudeau’s remarks focusing on the prime minister’s words and not the reaction to his presence in Brussels.
Meanwhile at the CBC, journalist Murray Brewster claimed that the prime minister received a “sustained ovation” from EU politicians despite the fact that the plenary where Trudeau spoke was largely empty.
And here’s how international media outlets covered Trudeau.
Can you spot the difference?
Croatia’s daily newspaper Večernji list featured an article dedicated to Kolakusic’s remarks titled “Kolakusic condemns Trudeau before EU parliament: ‘Canada has become a dictatorship of the worst kind because of you’.”
One of Australia’s most prominent broadcasters, Sky News, also devoted a segment to Trudeau’s thrashing at the EU.
French journalist Gaspar Bazinet also wrote an article on the controversy for the outlet News 24.
I did a full analysis comparing Canada’s legacy media to the international media’s coverage of Trudeau’s trip to Brussels. Read it here.
Can you trust the legacy media in Canada?
If it wasn’t for independent media outlets like True North, Canadians would have no idea what’s actually going on when it comes to how our government operates.
Unfortunately, this is the state of Canadian media – too many legacy media outlets are beholden to the government as a result of the millions of dollars in government handouts to the media.
💥 💥 💥 Ontario reports uptick in total number of people in hospital with COVID-19 for second straight day:
Ontario health officials report there are currently 667 people in hospital with COVID-19, including 161 patients in intensive care.
Friday’s hospitalizations case count marks an increase over the 661 reported on Thursday and the 611 reported on Wednesday.
The total number of patients in intensive care units across Ontario, on the other hand, marked a slight drop from 165 ICU total reported the day before.
Officials also reported 22 more deaths due to COVID-19. Officials said 15 of the deaths occurred over the past 30 days, while seven of them took place over a month ago.
· Need a refresher? Here's what to do if you get COVID-19 in Ontario right now
· Ontario's mask mandate has ended. Here's where you still need one
· Full list of where to get free COVID-19 rapid antigen tests in Ontario
Since the start of the pandemic, 12,388 have lost their lives due to the disease.
The province reported 2,761 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, but health officials have warned that number is an underestimate due to testing limitations and backlogs.
With 17,654 tests processed in the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Health says the province's positivity rate is about 12.6 per cent.
In the Greater Toronto Area, officials reported 510 new cases in Toronto, 167 new cases in Peel Region, 156 new cases in York Region, 127 new cases in Halton Region and 118 new cases in Durham Region.
Officials also reported 192 new cases in Ottawa, 160 new cases in Hamilton, 110 each new cases in the Kingston area and in Middlesex-London, 109 new cases in Simcoe Muskoka and 102 cases in the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph area.
All other regions reported fewer than 100 new cases on Friday.
The province deemed 1,818 more cases of the disease to be resolved as of Friday, bringing Ontario's number of recovered patients up to 1,118,196.
Today's report brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Ontario to 1,148,336.
The province reported 55 resident cases and 35 staff cases in long-term care settings across Ontario. Officials said that at least 74 long-term care homes are currently dealing with an outbreak.
Don’t be surprised if the is another ‘Lock-Down’ imposed!
You can keep the masks off, London… for now! [C.T.V.]
💥 💥 US, EU Strike LNG Deal as Europe Seeks to Cut Russian Gas:
The United States and European Union on Friday announced a new partnership to reduce the continent's reliance on Russian energy, a step top officials characterized as the start of a yearslong initiative to further isolate Moscow after its invasion of Ukraine.
President Joe Biden asserted that Russian President Vladimir Putin uses energy to "coerce and manipulate his neighbors" and uses the profits from its sale to "drive his war machine."
Biden said the partnership he announced jointly with a top European Union official will turn that dynamic on its head by reducing Europe's dependence on Russian energy sources, as well reducing the continent's demand for gas overall.
The president said such a step is not "only the right thing to do from a moral standpoint" but "it's going to put us on a stronger strategic footing." [NewsMax]
💥 💥 💥 Biden admin operated with missing data as CDC Issued Pandemic Guidance, emails show:
Dr. Anthony Fauci sent CDC Director Rochelle Walensky an article scientifically tearing down the 6-feet rule, emails show
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iden-admin-operated-with-missing-data-as-cdc-issued-pandemic-guidance-emails-show?test=2efc13569de30f802f9e012519658ecf [Patrick Bestall]
💥 Darby's Haunted Castle & Scofield's NWO:
Darby’s Haunted Castle: Jeremy and Rick Wiles Discuss Rapture Origin (trunews.com)
I guarantee you never heard this bit of history. It's an hour, but you can skip the first 15 minutes preamble.
Today on TruNews, Jeremy Wiles joins Rick to talk about his book ‘The Final Day.’ They will discuss the origins of the false teaching known as the rapture and how it has infiltrated the West’s churches and seminaries. Rick will unpack the history of John Nelson Darby and the haunted castle he lived in, “Doctor” Cyrus Scofield, and how Zionism ties in with this false teaching.
Rick Wiles, Jeremy Wiles. Airdate 3/24/22
Order the second edition of Rick’s book, Final Day!
This End Time truth bomb will explode inside your mind! Two years after the publication of Final Day in January 2020, faith futurist Richard Wiles has released an updated version of his best–selling End Time book. The second edition is packed with insights into the astounding things that will happen on the day Jesus Christ returns to Earth. This book will revolutionize your thinking about the Second Coming of Jesus.
The new second edition is now available in paperback! Hardback first edition is sold out. E-book and audio book will be released in spring 2022 [Patrick Bestall]
💥 Workforce Reduced by Health Mandates:
MSM just don't want to admit how devastating the jab requirements were. You have to read this London Free Press article all the way to page 6 at the end where the journalist quotes the survey data analyst saying, "We know that COVID is playing a huge role", and nearly 45% of employees let go due to the pandemic were not hired back by their employer. The headline should have read, "Employers sorry they had to enforce mandates"
💥 💥 💥 Thou shalt not kill? 💥 💥 💥
Something to ‘THINK’ about!
Well, that all depends on what your motives and permissions may be. If it's for selfish reasons, like murder, abortion and euthanasia, the answer is don't do it. If it's done for blind protection, OK. The 5th commandment in Exodus 20:13 was defined further in Exodus 22:2-3
2 If a thief is caught breaking in and is beaten to death, no one shall be guilty of bloodshed. 3 But if it happens after sunrise, there is guilt for his bloodshed.
Now, you tell me, is Putin [Russia] using unnecessary force to protect Russians in the self-declared independent regions of Donbas from raiding by the Azov battalion (neo-Nazis from Kiev)? Remember he has millions more soldiers and advanced weapons that he has not used. And tell me, are the Russian forces reacting to a visible threat of biological warfare or hidden threat in those US bio-labs? Remember the thief in the dark is the one who can be killed without guilt. (Verse #3 above). [Patrick Bestall]
💥 San Francisco Store Owners Fight Back Against Teenage Smash-and-Grab Robbers who use Hammers as Weapons. The crooks lose.
Owners of a San Francisco camera store fought back against a trio of teenage smash-and-grab robbers Monday — and even though the crooks used hammers in the fight, they all ran off apparently without any merchandise.
What are the details?
The teens walked into the Chinatown store around 3:20 p.m. and asked about the price of a camera, KPIX-TV reported, adding that they hung around for about three minutes and then departed.
The station said they returned about 30 minutes later — and weren't interested in a transaction.
“All of a sudden, they pulled out a hammer, and they started trying to smash the glass,” shop co-owner Sergio told KPIX.
Problem was, the cases behind the counter are plexiglass and wouldn’t break, the station said, adding that one glass countertop case did shatter.
Surveillance video shows one of the store owners grabbing what appears to be a bat or a rod, and he approaches the crooks, two of whom swing hammers at Sergio and the other co-owner.
The station said the store co-owners have been in the camera business for 27 years, but now they're nervous about coming in to work.
"We don’t know them – but they know us because we work over here seven days a week," Ariel, the other co-owner, told KPIX.
Sergio added to the station, "After this, I’m worried, and I’m scared – because God forbid if they come back. Hopefully they [are] not gonna come back. But if they come back with a gun, what happens?” [Blaze Media]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Main-Stream Media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
· Is the US being drawn into WW 3 over the corruption of the Biden Crime Family? It All Comes Together: Hunter, Burisma, Kolomoisky, Zelensky and the “Children Burned Alive in Donetsk”
· 60,000 Scientists Have Called for an End to Mass Vaccination. The scientific community speaks out against the health policy of the authorities: the declaration of Great Barrington (USA) against massive injections of mRNA has collected 870,000 signatures.
· Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape and Murder:
· The Biden-Harris Administration has warned repeatedly about the potential for Russia to engage in malicious cyber activity against the United States in response to the unprecedented economic sanctions we have imposed. There is now evolving intelligence that Russia may be exploring options for potential cyber attacks. Of course it will be "Russia's Fault" when in reality it's all been planned ahead of time to further their Globalists (New World Order) Agenda. Must have VPN to stay safe, secure and anonymous online. Get the best White Hats VPN ever here:
· Carcinogenic chemical benzene found in hundreds of US personal care products. Light pointed to “decades of research” that has found no safe levels of benzene exposure because it’s so toxic at very low levels. The petroleum-based chemical “causes cancer”, especially leukemia and in blood forming organs, the US Department of Health and Human Services wrote. The toxin has also been shown to harm the central nervous system and reproductive organs.
· Russian Ministry of Defense continues to analyze documents revealing the military-biological activities of the Pentagon in Ukraine.
· The Nazi Armed Forces of Ukraine at gunpoint do not allow people to be evacuated from the settlement of Irpin. The Armed Forces themselves blew up a bridge there. The Nazi Ukraine armed forces also hide in schools and other places where they can use the Ukrainian citizens as human shields.
· War Crimes confirmed: Ukraine admits to deploying artillery in residential areas after Russian missile attack.
· Mass Graves Discovered in Ukraine:
· Ukrainian Nazi Troops were stationed in the courtyards of residential buildings, near schools and kindergartens using children as shields.