Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7 KJV
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
2 John 1:6 KJV
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
1 John 4:11 KJV
💥Did the Trudeau Liberals use FAKE NEWS to enact Martial Law?
Feds relied on media mistakes to invoke the Emergencies Act
A sleazy symbiotic relationship exists between the fake news peddlers that make up Canada's state-backed mainstream media and the Trudeau Liberal government.
I'm not telling you something you don't already know, but the public inquiry into the use of the Emergencies Act has put things into sharp focus.
The inquiry is tasked with looking into the actions of our government — or at least it's supposed to — and determine whether the government was justified in invoking a drastic anti-terrorism law to euthanize an anti-COVID mandate protest in Ottawa.
One week into the inquiry, we can now see how much the government relied on the media to do their bidding.
Report fake news and face no consequences for it. The government acts on the fake news, and then the media washes its hands of the whole thing. And then the cycle repeats.
If the funding to the Freedom Convoy was foreign in nature, it would bolster the Liberals' claim that the invocation of the never-before-used Emergencies Act was necessary to protect Canadian sovereignty, one of the very narrow circumstances that would allow for the law to be used.
💥But it wasn't.
We now know that most of those funds flowed from Canadians, and there are no signs that Russian agents from the Kremlin ever got involved.
Trudeau's hand-picked government media published fake news about the protest, giving cover to the government to do what it wanted to its political enemies.
That's why we sent an army of Rebel News reporters to bring you the other side of the story — you just can't trust the mainstream media.
💥We have 15 reporters in total that will be covering every moment of this commission.
You can see all our reports and support our efforts with a donation at TruckerCommission.com.
Sheila Gunn Reid
P.S. You can't trust the mainstream media. That's why it's so important that our team is on the ground in Ottawa for the Trucker Commission. To see our daily reports (and please don't forget to share them with your friends and family) and support our independent journalism, please click here or go to TruckerCommission.com.
[REBEL News Media]
💥Feds relied on media mistakes to invoke the Emergencies Act
CBC reported and then retracted two stories alleging the convoy to Ottawa protests, which remained in the nation's capital for nearly four weeks, were funded by Russians and directed by the Kremlin.
A report presented Thursday at the Public Order Emergency Commission (POEC) explained that the Trudeau government cited "media reporting" that had been retracted and disputed by crowdfunding organizations as the basis for their claim that much of the convoy funding was foreign in nature.
The POEC is examining the government's use of the anti-terrorism law to euthanize the street party protests against COVID restrictions in Ottawa, over the next six weeks. The demonstrations this past winter, led by truckers, garnered thousands of supporters as they peacefully protested COVID restrictions in and around the downtown core of Ottawa. To see our on the ground coverage of the protests, please visit www.ConvoyReports.com.
If the funding to the Freedom Convoy was foreign in nature, it would bolster the Liberals' claim that the invocationof the never-before-used Emergencies Act was necessary to protect Canadian sovereignty, one of the very narrow circumstances that would allow for the law to be used.
💥"Media reporting about GiveSendGo indicating that the majority of donations to the protests were made by donors outside Canada" (make this a section header?)
Officials for GiveSendGo and GoFundMealso testified at a Commons committee that despite media reports, the majority of the donations which flowed to the convoy were Canadian in nature. Rebel News has a team of reporters stationed in Ottawa for the duration of the POEC hearings. To support their independent journalism, please visit www.TruckerCommission.com. [REBEL News Media]
💥You can also follow all of our convoy-related coverage on the following LINKS:
1. What went on during the Emergencies Act Inquiry | DAY 4 RECAP
2. Emergencies Act witnesses run away from scrutiny | Emergencies Act Inquiry Day 2 recap
3. Who is Theresa Tam? | Ben Bankas | Andrew Says 94
4. HIGHLIGHTS: Public inquiry into Trudeau's use of Emergencies Act to deal with Freedom Convoy begins
By Rebel News
5. BE READY: Emergencies Act public inquiry begins on October 13, witness list has been released
6. Swastikas were on convoy protesters' flags to 'imply gov't was acting like Nazis,' says the CSIS
7. Witnesses set to testify in Emergencies Act Inquiry unveiled: Trudeau and his ministers, convoy organizer Tamara Lich, Ottawa mayor, more [REBEL News Media]
1. Trump Rips Clinton-Era Judge;
2. Oz Edging Fetterman;
3. GOP Trusted on Inflation;
4. Ga. Early Voting Rebuts ‘Jim Crow 2.0’
· Trump Rips Clinton-Appointed Judge Carter as 'Partisan Hack'
· Oz Projected to Win Over Fetterman in Pa.: Real Clear Politics
· Rep. Donalds to Newsmax: Georgia's Early Voting Numbers Show Law Is Working
[Mews Max Media]
NOTE: The following Pictures are Numbered 1 through 4… enJOY!
💥💥Punks apparently playing 'knockout game' wallop wrong victim — a retired NYPD officer who doesn't go down:
'They were all running for their lives':
A group of males apparently playing the notorious "knockout game" — in which unsuspecting individuals are sucker-punched in public as the deed is recorded on video — definitely picked the wrong victim Tuesday in Brooklyn's Brighton Beach neighborhood.
The guy they walloped from behind is 66-year-old Harvey Kraft, a retired New York City police officer who was shopping for a sweatshirt on Brighton Beach Avenue, WCBS-TV reported.
Except Kraft didn't fall to the pavement as the punks likely expected.
What are the details?
"It was one o'clock in the afternoon. Broad daylight, crowded street. It was just something you don't expect," Kraft told WCBS.
Kraft's back was facing the street when police said a group of males attacked him — with one delivering a vicious punch to his head from behind, the station said.
"They hit me in the temple," Kraft recounted to WCBS. "But I could tell it was a full impact, roundhouse blow, because it felt like a brick."
You'd think most anyone, particularly someone his age, would've dropped like a brick — but this former cop, who's almost certainly faced down scarier perps during his 20 years on the job, wasn't about to.
“I just absorbed it," Kraft told the New York Daily News. "They were still standing there. ... They were prepared to see me go down.”
He added to WCBS that "as soon as they saw I wasn't knocked out, and I pursued them, they were all running for their lives. Not that I'm a Superman, but I'm just glad it wasn't an individual or someone that would've been seriously hurt."
What happened next?
Video shows Kraft chasing after his alleged attackers, who got away. Video also shows two of the alleged assailants walking down a sidewalk prior to the punch.
He was treated at the scene and declined to go to a hospital, the Daily News said, adding that after giving a statement to police, he asked officers to drop him off at a coffee shop so he could finish his errands. Kraft retired from the NYPD in 2002, the paper noted.
Kraft is pretty sure his assailants were playing the knockout game because "they had their video cameras ready to record. They thought, I guess, it would be a jokey matter to put on YouTube or get some media publicity," WCBS reported.
However, "it’s no game,” Kraft added to the Daily News. “That does a disservice to anyone who’s attacked. ... I was just minding my business, then ‘bam.’ It shouldn’t be that way, obviously. I’m glad it wasn’t someone more elderly, frail. It looks like it was planned.”
Kraft told WCBS he wasn't carrying his gun at the time of the attack.
"I want to advise people that they have to be aware of their surroundings, and unfortunately, it's like you have to have two sets of eyes in front of your head and the back of your head," Kraft warned, according to the station.
WCBS said that those with information about the attack can call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782) — or they can confidentially submit a tip via their website or via DM on Twitter @NYPDTips.
[The BLAZE Media]
Inside the Mind of a Democrat:
OMG! Sad thing is I have Dem friends that have made very similar excuses but FOR REAL!
America First War Room
Award-winning ABC journo investigating Biden VANISHES after FBI raid
Also, Pence’s crafty Trump response:
These and much more are ready for your viewing:
There is much here to digest!
1. Biden snaps at Doocy for simply asking: What’s more important, ‘abortion or inflation?’
2. AOC awkwardly dances to the sound of protesters chanting she ‘has got to go!’
3. MSNBC journo genuinely shocked by swing voters’ unanimous response to a second Biden term
4. No jail time for Texas man accused of beating pregnant girlfriend, killing unborn baby
5. ‘Wrong on every conceivable level’: Dem candidate wants ‘right to sex’ bill because young males aren’t getting enough
6. Doorbell camera captures BOLD daylight theft of 14ft. lawn skeleton!
7. Actor John Schneider gets emotional discussing ‘intensely patriotic’ movie that ‘woke Hollywood’ rejected
8. Mike Pence’s crafty response to whether he’d vote for Trump earns him some accolades
9. Tucker announces the ‘ruling class is about to lose control’ and so-called ‘liberals’ lose their minds
10. ABC journo investigating Biden’s Afghan withdrawal ‘falls off the face of the earth’ after FBI raid
11. Triggered Biden tries to take a personal dig at Doocy for asking about priorities
12. Candy packages confiscated at LAX contained 12,000 fentanyl pills: report
13. DOJ prosecutors say they have enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction, indictment remains in doubt
14. Ingraham slams ‘literally insane’ CDC vote to jab school kids: ‘They want you to sit down, and shut up!’
15. Former law enforcement official admits police ‘dropped the ball’ in horrific rape and murder of Memphis woman
💥40% of Americans don't trust their doctors;
Why 40% of Americans Don't Trust Their Doctor [And how Healthcare IS changing for the better]
💥💥Canadians are lucky to have one:
1. Doctors call for end to Vaccine Mandates in Healthcare after deaths of at least 32 Canadian Doctors due to COVID Vaccination
2. Hundreds of Canadian Doctors Dead: Genocide Confirmed After 4TH Booster Mandated for Medical Field (Video) | Alternative | Before It's News
3. "All-time low": Report finds Canadians don't have much trust in government | News
4. Medical fascism spreads in Canada where doctors who oppose masks and lockdowns are being targeted
It was hard to find any current Canadian poll of how many trust their doctors, except for this Feb 2022 statistic buried in an article about trust for our politicians. Our problem is that half the population doesn't have a doctor, and there are so few nurses most hospitals have a difficult time staying open. The ER wait times continue to be over 15 hours in Ontario, and even ambulance services are cancelled during peak times of need. On top of all this we're losing doctors to "instant death syndrome"... yeah, you know what I mean.
Canadians still trust doctors and scientists the most for “reliable information,” at 78% and 75% respectively.
By comparison, trust in politicians is “extremely low” at 18%. [Patrick Bestall]
Is This Year 5993 or 5997 ? (1 Min)
Cancer is a Fungus: Dr. Simoncini PT-1 (10 Min)
Audio-BOOK: The Real Anthony Faucci Ch #2 (33 Min)
Doc Kevin Speaks in NewCasle UK (11 Min)
Laura-Lynn: with Dr Makis**80 MDs DEAD (111 Min)
NOTE: Excellent Interview. He Explains his process.
ISIS Terrorists Living in Turkey - with Yazidi Captives:
§ In Ankara's Sincan district, a 24-year-old enslaved Yazidi woman was rescued after her relatives in Australia (who themselves are asylum-seekers) purchased her freedom on the dark web. The woman was held captive in a house in Sincan for 10 months and systematically raped. Signs of torture in the form of cigarette burns and razor cuts were found on her body.
§ [A] secrecy order was placed on the indictment against those ISIS members who had kidnapped a seven-year-old Yazidi child to Turkey and listed her for sale. These are allegedly high-ranking IS members. They are currently living in Ankara and remain free.
§ [I]t is difficult to obtain data on the detained ISIS members from state authorities. When we ask questions to authorities, it is not possible to get an answer from them. — Hale Gonultas, Turkish journalist, interview with Gatestone Institute, October 2022.
§ "After I reported on Yazidi women's sales on the dark web, Ankara Anti-Terrorism teams came to my house. They emphasized that the buying and selling of foreign nationals within the borders of the Republic of Turkey is a 'human trafficking crime' and they claimed that I supported human trafficking through the press by publishing such news." — Hale Gonultas, interview with Gatestone Institute, October 2022.
§ " [V]ery little is being done.... I do not believe ISIS members should be able to settle anywhere, and police authorities should actively search for them in every country. At the same time, the rescue of innocent Yezidi captives should be an associated priority. This is for security and safety but also for humanitarian and human rights reasons. These missing Yezidis have suffered enormously, and their rights must not be ignored." — Pari Ibrahim, executive director of Free Yezidi Foundation, to Gatestone Institute, October 2022.
ISIS terrorists are living and operating in Turkey, some with Yazidis abducted from Syria or Iraq. For years, these Yazidi children and women have been enslaved, raped, and sold. Even though it has been more than three years since ISIS was ousted from the last of the territory it seized in Syria and Iraq, these crimes are still taking place now. Pictured: Rafidah Nayef Issa, a 22-year-old Iraqi Yazidi woman, carries her 2-year-old son in Hasakeh
ISIS (Islamic State), a Sunni jihadist terror group, declared the establishment of its caliphate in 2014. Since then, they have committed many crimes against non-Muslims – particularly Yazidis and Christians – in Iraq and Syria. Dr. Leah Farrall writes:
· "ISIS systematically and violently targeted non-Sunni Syrians and Iraqis, expelling them from their homes, plundering their properties and businesses and claiming them as a war spoil (ghanima). Non-Muslim minorities were forced to pay a form of protection tax (jizya), or convert on threat of death. Thousands were taken hostage, ransomed, or executed, while others were enslaved.
· "ISIS attracted unprecedented numbers of foreigners who came to join the organization or live in territory under its rule. Estimates place the total number at 40,000 people from 80 countries."
The Ankara-based, veteran journalist Hale Gonultas has for years exposed the ISIS presence with Yazidi captives in Turkey. In a recent article, she wrote:
· "Faced with the continued presence of IS cells within its borders, the Turkish state has been slow to respond to potential threats posed by the group, as well as inconsistencies in the judicial system's handling of IS suspects and the plight of Yazidis still held captive by some IS members in Turkey...
· "Following the 2014 Sinjar massacre in Iraq, Yazidi women and children continue to be held captive and sexually abused by IS members living in Turkey – and elsewhere – though their number remains unknown. IS members use the dark web to sell and purchase Yazidi women and children they kidnapped from Sinjar."
Turkey is a long-established popular destination for ISIS members. Gonultas continues:
· "A decade ago, people from around the world who sought to join a jihadist struggle and did so by joining IS, often used routes through Turkey and into Syria. Following the group's geographical defeat in 2017, the same routes were used in reverse.
· "Returning jihadists and IS sympathizers from Turkey were among the main supporters of Syrian and Iraqi militants. This support, along with other aid, facilitated the sheltering and housing of many Iraqi and Syrian militants in Turkey.
· "Currently, IS members that have returned are residing in the Turkish provinces of Antakya, Batman, Bursa, Diyarbakır, Gaziantep, Kayseri, Kırşehir, Konya, Yalova and Yozgat, with the largest groups in Ankara and İstanbul, according to data found in indictments and based on publicly available information regarding the location of where counterterrorism operations targeting IS are carried out.
· "Ankara's Çubuk, Sincan and Pursaklar districts, along with the neighborhood of Saray have become popular areas to reside among foreign IS members. These districts and neighborhoods also host outlawed schools that provide education in line with jihadist values.
· "Furthermore, Kırşehir is the city of choice for the close relatives and staff members of slain former IS leader al-Baghdadi. Although security forces often carry out counterterrorism operations in Kırşehir, a sizable IS presence remains in the city.
· "In İstanbul, IS members have also found shelter in conservative districts. According to Interior Ministry statements, almost all IS members detained during counterterrorism operations in İstanbul have been Iraqi or Syrian citizens.
· "It is common knowledge that the wives and children of [jihadist] Free Syria Army (FSA) members live in İstanbul's Başakşehir district and it is no secret that FSA fighters have settled in İstanbul, as well as other cities, and received Turkish citizenship. Many of the Syrian and Iraqi FSA fighters based in Turkey make their living by engaging in human smuggling...
· "The most recent operation of note by Turkish authorities against IS was the capture and return of Kasım Güler from Syria on June 21, 2021. Güler had been appointed as the IS "governor" of Turkey. In his testimony, Güler said that after IS lost its territory in Syria, the group decided to reestablish itself in Turkey under the instructions of self-proclaimed Caliph and former IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before he was killed."
Gonultas has widely reported on Yazidi children and women kidnapped, raped, and sold by ISIS terrorists in Turkey.
In Ankara's Sincan district, for instance, a 24-year-old enslaved Yazidi woman was rescued after her relatives in Australia (who themselves are asylum-seekers) purchased her freedom on the dark web. The woman was held captive in a house in Sincan for 10 months and systematically raped. Signs of torture in the form of cigarette burns and razor cuts were found on her body.
· "According to what I learned from the Yazidi community, this was actually the second time she had been sold. In 2018, her photo was posted online on a virtual slave market and she was sold within about an hour. The buyer was an Iraqi Turkmen IS member located in Mosul at the time."
Throughout her 27-year career as a journalist, Gonultas has extensively reported on jihadist organizations such as the Taliban, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS. In an interview with Gatestone, Gonultas said:
· "In 2009 and 2010, there were mass movements for jihad from cities of Turkey, especially from Ankara, to Syria. There were demonstrations in Turkey by pro-jihad people with the flags of the ISIS caliphate. I have done research in neighborhoods in Turkey with a strong ISIS presence and investigated recruitment activities for ISIS and the profiles of those who joined ISIS.
· "Out of all the Yazidi captives I have covered, the case that has devastated me the most is the Yazidi girl who was taken prisoner by ISIS in 2014 when she was 14."
· "Her brother searched for her for years. Finally, he found her in Ankara. For more than a month, he wandered around the house where his sister was held. It turned out that the jihadist who held his sister captive is ISIS's emir [head] of the town of Tal Afar in Iraq. His sister was now 18 years old, and she had given birth to a daughter from the rape of ISIS. The Yazidi captive girl was eventually rescued, but she had to leave the child born from the rape of ISIS in Turkey... The Yazidi Spiritual Assembly does not accept children born from the rape of ISIS. Her brother was determined not to take his sister's baby to Iraq. I was really shattered by the moment when the mother left her baby behind."
According to Gonultas's article, a secrecy order was placed on the indictment against those ISIS members who had kidnapped a seven-year-old Yazidi child to Turkey and listed her for sale. These are allegedly high-ranking IS members. They are currently living in Ankara and remain free. Gonultas notes:
· "I managed to obtain a copy of the indictment and found that all three suspects – believed to be IS members – had been released. The indictment stated that Iraqi citizens Anas V., Sabah A.H.O. and Nasser H.R. worked under Jabbar Salmman Ali Farhan Al Issawi, who was known as a figure close to slain former IS leader al-Baghdadi.
· "The indictment referred to the three released men as "senior [terrorist] organizational leaders" and included information that Anas and Nazir were in charge of a 'Prisoners' Court' in Fallujah. All three alleged IS members are currently residing in Ankara and are on probation."
However, as Gonultas told Gatestone, it is still not possible to know the exact number of ISIS members and other jihadists, as well as their Yazidi captives, now living in Turkey:
· "According to the publicly available data of the Turkish Ministry of Interior, police detention operations against ISIS are carried out in various cities of Turkey almost every day. Some ISIS members are tried at courts. Most of them also benefit from the 'Effective Remorse Law', according to which the penalty could be reduced or suspended.
· "I am conducting one-on-one meetings with the lawyers dealing with ISIS cases in Turkey to prepare data and analysis on ISIS cases. However, it is difficult to obtain data on the detained ISIS members from state authorities. When we ask questions to authorities, it is not possible to get an answer from them.
· "The route of those who have joined or returned from ISIS is the Syrian-Turkish border. Most of the detained ISIS members are Syrian or Iraqi citizens. Many ISIS members who are citizens of Turkey have also returned. However, it is difficult to estimate how many are still free with no trial date against them.
· "ISIS members who enter Turkey from Syria can register at the Provincial Immigration Administration. They can also get ID cards for the women and children with them. Hence, it is not possible for me or any other private citizen to know the exact number of Yazidi women and children that are in the hands of ISIS in Turkey.
· "However, based on my field studies, interviews, and news sources, I can say that there are at least 100 Yazidi women and children only in Ankara and its surrounding provinces held by ISIS members. But some Yazidi women are silent and accept captivity because they have given birth to two or three children from ISIS members, and they do not want to leave their children in Turkey."
Gonultas said she tries to take precautions for her safety and continues her investigative journalism despite a lack of transparency by the Turkish government. She told Gatestone:
· "After I reported on Yazidi women's sales on the dark web, Ankara Anti-Terrorism teams came to my house. They emphasized that the buying and selling of foreign nationals within the borders of the Republic of Turkey is a 'human trafficking crime' and they claimed that I supported human trafficking through the press by publishing such news. An indictment was prepared against me. But then no lawsuit was filed.
· "Meanwhile, I continue getting death threats both on social media and over the phone. A mass throat-cutting video was sent to my email. Then I got phone calls. One told me my own home address, and another spoke Arabic.
· "After I received death threats, my lawyer filed a criminal complaint with the prosecutor's office. In addition, some deputies asked both the ministry of the interior and the office of the presidency at the parliament how they 'ensured the safety of Hale Gönültaş'. But no legal protection has been given to me and no answer has been provided.
· "I am careful not to go out when the threats I receive increase. When I am home, I do not open the door to those that I do not know. When I go out, I carry pepper spray in my pocket, and I watch my surroundings carefully as I walk."
Meanwhile, rescue operations to liberate Yazidi children and women from ISIS captivity and enslavement are ongoing. Pari Ibrahim, executive director of Free Yezidi Foundation (FYF), told Gatestone:
· "There are still 2,717 Yezidis missing eight years after the Yezidi Genocide. It is incredible that so much time has passed and so little has been done. We know some of these have been killed in one way or another by ISIS. But we also know that some are alive. And very sad to say, we know that the ones who are alive are often held in areas controlled by Turkey or Turkish-backed militias in Syria. We have good information about ISIS perpetrators sheltering successfully in certain neighborhoods in Turkey. And in those instances where they are holding Yezidi women and children captive, this is where the survivors are located. Actually, this is a big embarrassment for a country like Turkey.
· "Steps could be taken to identify and bring to justice all ISIS members, and in so doing, we may identify and rescue Yezidis who remain in captivity eight years later. FYF and other Yezidi organizations and activists have been pressing for serious, concerted international action to help rescue the missing. But very little is being done. Every individual or official actor giving safe haven to ISIS terrorists is committing a serious offense. I do not believe ISIS members should be able to settle anywhere, and police authorities should actively search for them in every country. At the same time, the rescue of innocent Yezidi captives should be an associated priority. This is for security and safety but also for humanitarian and human rights reasons. These missing Yezidis have suffered enormously, and their rights must not be ignored."
Uzay Bulut, a Turkish journalist, is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute. [Gatestone Institute]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
There is MUCH coming soon!
Thurs. 19 Oct. Biden Crime Family:
· 459 fully documented crimes implicating not just Hunter Biden, but their entire corrupted family. “It has been sent to members of the U.S. House & U.S. Senate, along with every contact on the Biden Laptop, which includes everyone from Hunter’s classmates at Archmere Academy to a sizable portion of the current White House staff.
· It is simple but dense: 630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. Broken up neatly into sections with the biggest focus being Business-Related Crimes. We believe that it is the deepest digital colonoscopy ever performed on a sitting U.S. first family.” https://marcopolousa.substack.com/p/report-on-the-biden-laptop
· MEMBERS of Congress have received a bombshell report into hundreds of alleged crimes found on Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell,” The Sun can reveal. Marco Polo, a group led by a former President Donald Trump staffer that has been investigating the laptop, today sent its findings to all 535 members of the House and the Senate.
· The group’s founder Garrett Ziegler believes it has uncovered a total of 459 documented violations of state and federal laws on the laptop. It includes 140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes.
· The release of Marco Polo’s report comes after a 13-month-long investigation and ahead of crucial midterm elections on November 8, which could change the balance of power in Washington.
· Perhaps most egregious of all, the Marco Polo report appears to include evidence of how Hunter, 52, President Joe Biden, 79, and his brother Jimmy, 73, allegedly profited to the tune of $6.8m by offering to become the US frontmen for China’s Belt and Road Initiative. Previously known as One Belt One Road, the strategy is widely seen as Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s bid for global domination.
· Hunter allegedly illegally lobbied for individuals from China, [redacted], Kazakhstan, Romania, Mexico and Serbia under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, according to the report.
· The dossier also alleges that Hunter laundered money after being paid $1m for illegally representing a man he described as “the f*****g spy chief of China” by sending the money to a shell company and to his uncle Jimmy.
· In addition to Hunter’s alleged illegal lobbying for foreign governments, the Marco Polo dossier includes a graphic portrayal of his debauched lifestyle and penchant for hard drugs, call girls and porn.
· It documents Hunter’s extremely toxic relationship with his sister-in-law turned lover Hallie, who Hunter had a relationship with after his brother Beau died of brain cancer in May 2015.
· The report also details evidence related to a gun purchase which investigators reportedly believe they have enough evidence to charge him over.
· Ziegler, 26, who worked in the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy at the White House during the Trump administration, told The Sun: “Our number one goal is to ensure that Republicans don’t waste time. The investigation has been done. All we’re seeking is the equal application of the law. So far, this saga has been one of the greatest examples of double standards in American legal history. People have gone to prison for decades based on Joe’s own policies for doing exactly what Hunter did. Meanwhile Hunter is living at a beachside estate in Malibu.”