Verse(s) for today:
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:5 KJV
And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15 KJV
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, Because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: Great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
Is Trudeau Selling Out Canada to the World Economic Forum [WEF]?
According to a “Counter Signal” video (see below, 8 minutes) of Street Politics Canada, reveals that Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has transferred large sums of money to the World Economic Forum, for them to produce a fraudulent and fake report on the climate crisis, so that he, Trudeau, then may implement his own stern climate agenda at home – which is also the WEF’s agenda.
So, you may ask, why pay for the fake report?
The article, Is Trudeau Selling Out Canada to the World Economic Forum?, can be read on globalresearch.ca. Read the full Article here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/trudeau-selling-out-canada-wef/5834924
By Peter Koenig
October 05, 2023
The Jewish Gospel of John:
Discovering Jesus, King of All Israel (Studies for Christians Book 6):
This book (currently best-seller with over 950 positive reviews!) represents my personal journey as a Jew who follows Jesus through one of the most important and beloved accounts of Jesus’ life – the Gospel of John. It has been said that some divide the world into men and women, while others into rich and poor, still others into black and white, and so on, but it could also be said, jokingly of course, that the world is really divided into those who love the Gospel of Mark and those who love the Gospel of John.
I have always found the contents of the fourth Gospel in particular, most challenging and most gripping. Having said that, please allow me to confess that this Gospel has literally bothered me for over 20 years until finally I was able to find a way through this challenge.
The Jewish Gospel of John is not, by any standard, another book on Jesus of Nazareth written from a Jewish perspective. It is an invitation to the reader to put aside their traditional understanding of the Gospel of John and to replace it with another one more faithful to the original text perspective. The Jesus that will emerge will provoke to rethink most of what you knew about this gospel.
The book is a well-rounded verse-by-verse illustrated rethinking of the fourth gospel. Here is the catch: instead of reading it, as if it was written for 21 century Gentile Christians, the book interprets it as if it was written for the first-century peoples of ancient Israel. The book proves what Krister Stendahl stated long time ago: “Our vision is often more abstracted by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Other than challenging the long-held interpretations of well-known stories, the author with the skill of an experienced tour guide, takes us to a seat within those who most probably heard this gospel read in the late first century. Such exploration of variety of important contexts allows us to recover for our generation the true riches of this marvelous Judean gospel.
“A genuine apologetic is one that is true to the texts and the history, akin to the speeches of a defense attorney with integrity. Using the best of contemporary scholarship in first-century Judaic history and contributing much of his own, Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg has demonstrated that the Gospel of John is not an anti-Jewish, but a thoroughly Jewish book.”
Daniel Boyarin, Hermann P. and Sophia Taubman Professor of Talmudic Culture, University of California, Berkeley
“Dr. Lizorkin-Eyzenberg places the text of John’s Gospel in its authentic context by examining the Dead Sea Scrolls, Philo, rabbinic literature, and suggesting innovative explanations for the nomenclature, ‘the Jews.’ His fresh analysis is sure to stir meaningful debate. His creative approach will make an enduring contribution to the discipline of New Testament studies.”
Brad Young, Professor of Biblical Literature in Judeao-Christian Studies, Oral Roberts University
“For some time, research on the Gospels has suffered from stagnation, and there is a feeling that there is not much new that one can say. In light of this, Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg’s new commentary on the Gospel of John, with its original outlook on the identity of the original audience and the issues at stake, is extremely refreshing.”
Ishay Rosen-Zvi, Head of the Talmud and Late Antiquity Department, Tel-Aviv University.
by Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg (Author),
Ronald S. Weinbaum (Editor)
Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? Mystery Solved by Science:
New scientific findings point to the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin is ‘Jesus’ burial shroud Jesus of Nazareth. To this day, no other figure in human history has ever gripped the imagination quite like the carpenter and rabbi, the man His followers have said for over 2,000 years is the Son of God.
Though His time on Earth was brief, He singularly divides history, and continues to divide the world into believers and nonbelievers.
Crucial to this belief in Him is that He not only lived and died, but actually rose from the dead in a supernatural resurrection.
That’s likely why new scientific evidence discovered on the Shroud of Turin has stunned the world.
In this exclusive report of Newsmax Magazine, our investigation finds that the Shroud is not only real, but is the burial cloth of a Jewish male who died exactly as the Bible says Jesus died.
And new evidence from modern archeological findings shows the man depicted on the Shroud died just as the Romans of Jesus’ time conducted crucifixions.
The latest scientific findings — using devices that scan deep space and probe the smallest nanoparticles of the cell — have backed up claims many Christians have long held about the cloth.
Newsmax Magazine’s “Holy Evidence” investigation finds:
· Scientists are absolutely certain the Shroud is that of a crucified man
· The image on the Shroud has never been replicated before and is not art
· Why carbon-14 dating that sets the Shroud in the 13th century was faulty
· New X-ray dating methods put the Shroud’s origins to the time of Jesus
· The energy it took to produce the image would be equal to all the electrical power generated in the world today.
· Blood evidence: dozens of indicators that show the man who was buried died just as the Bible claims
· Secret message: Was the hidden “3” mark on Jesus’ forehead His last message for the “End Times”?
· Traditional Jewish burial: multiple points of evidence the man was a religious Jew
· The Jewish photography expert who concluded the Shroud is 100% real.
· The Jewish botanist who pinpointed pollens on the Shroud linking it to Jerusalem
· The missing link: New science proves the Sudarium, a burial facecloth, was used on the same body as the Shroud.
· A famous illustrator uses the Shroud to make a portrait of what Jesus really looked like.
French historian Jean-Christian Petitfils studied the Shroud and concluded:
Its authenticity can no longer be disputed.
Newsmax probes the fascinating and exhaustively researched details about the Shroud and offers the most compelling answers yet that will leave the devout and nonbelievers alike shaken to their core.
But you’ll discover so much more within this special report of Newsmax Magazine:
· Biden Plans Sweeping New Abortion Mandates: The fallout of overturning Roe v. Wade has reached a fever pitch on the main streets of cities across the United States. But President Joe Biden is attempting to implement his own agenda via federal mandates. (Page 10)
· Masks Make No Difference: Rigorous scientific analyses have determined that masks produce zero benefit for reducing COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. (Page 12)
· Six Ways to Fix the Economy: Economist James Carter tells Congress how to unleash America’s prosperity, and it’s a tried-and-true plan: Stop spending. Extend tax cuts. Open energy spigots. (Page 14)
· Train Wreck Erodes Trust in Government: Transportation Department Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s incompetence was on full display during the shameful derailment in Ohio. Now, many are left wondering if the government is up to the task. (Page 18)
· Is the Supreme Court Out of Step With America? The high court has frequently ruled seemingly in defiance of public opinion. But sometimes that’s what’s needed to make a nation strong. (Page 20)
· Push for Subsidies to Save American Families: There’s a new push to provide cash as an incentive for Americans to have more kids and to take care of them properly. It makes sense for U.S. prosperity. (Page 30)
· City of Terror: Israeli special forces are on edge over Jenin, a city in the West Bank, as Palestinian terror cells are proliferating at an alarming rate and launching lethal attacks across Israel. (Page 36)
· 100 Years of Being ‘Right’: A new book sheds light on 100 years of conservatism. Author Matthew Continetti describes the movement’s humble beginnings and its powerful growth — as well as its current state today. (Page 38)
· Arizona Republicans ‘Wandering in the Wilderness’: After its drubbing in recent elections, many are wondering if the Republican Party in Arizona can unify and be the force it once was — without relying on the mantra of “stolen elections.” (Page 40)
Newsmax Magazine features all of your favorite columnists, including Ben Stein, Bill O’Reilly, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Dr. Chris Iliades.
And you won’t want to miss these other great stories in the must-read special report of Newsmax Magazine:
· Churches Still Divided Over Roe v. Wade: While most faiths agree that abortion is not good, some churches embrace it. (Page 60)
· These Cars Last Longest: Shopping for a new car? You definitely won’t want to miss this comprehensive dive into the most durable choices with the highest resale value on the market today. (Page 66)
· Put Your Tax Refund to Work: That refund is not unexpected, newfound money. It’s your hard-earned dollars that the government has kept — interest free — for a year. Spend it wisely, or better yet, find a way to keep it in your hands year-round. (Page 72)
· Olympic National Park: Travel writer Becca Blond takes you on a journey into the most unforgettable mountain ranges along the West Coast. Kick back on a lazy river with spectacular views of the Olympic Peninsula. (Page 74)
· Pain Killer Dangers: Is Tylenol, Advil, or even aspirin good for you? Medical experts reveal the truth you need to know. (Page 80)
· Public Liars: Rep. George Santos is not alone. Millions of Americans can’t stop lying — and it’s now a medical condition that demands treatment. (Page 78)
· You’re Tired and It’s Your Thyroid!: Many think they’re getting old and tired. New studies show your thyroid is the real culprit — and key nutrients can fix it!
· Perks and Pitfalls of Coffee: With new, contradictory studies out seemingly daily, it’s hard to know what information to trust when it comes to coffee’s hot-and-cold reputation. Finally, a deep dive to answer all your questions. (Page 84)
Newsmax Magazine features the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves.
You won’t want to miss this special report of Newsmax Magazine — one of the world’s fastest-growing publications straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
[New Max News Media]
Trump Awaits Biden's 'Apology' on Border Wall:
Former President Donald Trump jabbed at the current president over Thursday's news that the Biden administration is waiving 26 federal laws to allow for more border wall construction, a reversal from President Joe Biden's first day in office in January 2021, when he put an end to it.
Trump chided Biden for "taking so long to get moving," adding that he's expecting an apology.
The Department of Homeland announced Wednesday that it will allow wall construction in Starr County, Texas, a busy sector of the border at which 245,000 illegal entries have been recorded this fiscal year, the administration said.
"So interesting to watch Crooked Joe Biden break every environmental law in the book to prove that I was right when I built 560 miles (they incorrectly state 450 in story!) of brand new, beautiful border wall," Trump wrote on Truth Social.
Biden used executive action to restart the construction, just as he did on Jan. 20, 2021, when he put an end to what Trump had started, stating then that "building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution."
A massive surge of illegal migrants forced the administration's hand.
"As I have stated often, over thousands of years, there are only two things that have consistently worked, wheels, and walls! Will Joe Biden apologize to me and America for taking so long to get moving, and allowing our country to be flooded with 15 million illegals immigrants, from places unknown. I will await his apology!" Trump posted.
Mark Swanson ✉
Mark Swanson, a Newsmax writer and editor, has nearly three decades of experience covering news, culture and politics.
[News Max Media]
SURVIVING 365 DAYS OF DARKNESS:
In today's uncertain world, being prepared for the unexpected is more critical than ever. Operation Blackout: Surviving 365 Days of Darkness is a topic that requires serious consideration. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with valuable insights, expert advice, and practical tips to help you prepare for and endure this challenging scenario. From securing essentials to maintaining a positive outlook, we've got you covered.
PREPARING FOR OPERATION BLACKOUT
Understanding the Threat
Operation Blackout: Surviving 365 Days of Darkness refers to a hypothetical situation where a long-term power outage occurs, plunging us into a world without electricity. To navigate this situation successfully, it's crucial to understand the potential threats and challenges it presents.
To begin your preparations, gather essential supplies such as non-perishable food, clean water, first-aid kits, flashlights, and batteries. These items will be your lifeline during Operation Blackout.
Your home should be a safe haven during this period. Reinforce doors and windows, and consider alternative heating sources to stay warm in cold weather.
Invest in alternative power sources like solar panels or generators to keep essential appliances running. Remember, power is your most valuable asset during Operation Blackout.
STAYING CONNECTED AND INFORMED
Maintaining communication with loved ones and staying informed about the situation is vital. Have a backup communication plan, such as walkie-talkies, and a battery-powered radio for news updates.
Building a Community
Operation Blackout is a challenge best faced together. Connect with neighbors and create a support network for sharing resources and information.
Rely on credible sources for information. Make sure to have printed maps and manuals in case digital resources become unavailable.
MAINTAINING A POSITIVE MINDSET
A positive mindset is your greatest strength. Engage in activities that boost morale, like games, meditation, or reading. Keep your mind active and resilient.
Exercise regularly and maintain a balanced diet to stay physically fit. A healthy body contributes to a healthy mind during Operation Blackout.
Engage in constructive activities that give you a sense of purpose, such as volunteering or helping others within your community.
FAQS (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Q: How likely is it for Operation Blackout to occur? A: While it's a rare scenario, being prepared is always a smart choice.
Q: What's the estimated duration of Operation Blackout? A: The name suggests a year, but the duration can vary. Preparing for an extended period is wise.
Q: Are there any legal regulations for preparing for Operation Blackout? A: No specific regulations, but it's essential to abide by local laws while preparing.
Q: Can I rely solely on a generator for power? A: It's advisable to have multiple power sources for redundancy.
Q: How can I convince my neighbors to prepare together? A: Organize a community meeting and discuss the benefits of collaboration and shared resources.
Q: Is mental health support available during Operation Blackout? A: Community support and self-care practices can help, but professional help may be limited.
[The Patriot Media]
B0B J0YC3 = ELV!$ (1 Min)
FraNC3 B@N$ !-Ph0N3 12 (7 Min)
Dr. M!CH3@L P@LM3R: NUK3 L!3$ (75 Min)
D0C Ry@N C0L3: P@TH0L0G!$T !s $p3@K$ 0ut (33 Min)
D0LL@R V!G!L@NT3**Gr3@T D3Pr3$$!0N (94 Min)
N0B3L P3@C3 Pr!Z3 AW@rD3D +o J@B M@K3R$ (4 Min)
A C0!NC!D3nc3:Wh@T W@$ C0Ngr3$$ T@LK!nG @b0uT @ Th3 AL3rT (18 Min)
M@GN3$!uM**H!GH BP (1 Min)
U$ $$ C@N'T $uRV!V3**H!GH D3BT (11 Min)
$T3W: CDN Cr@CK-D0WN 0n Fr33 $p33CH (13 Min)
$h@K!nG: 0P3r@T!0N M0R3 CH@0$ AH3@D XP0$3D (25 Min)
GLOBE & MAIL:
B.C. pares back Pilot Project with Bill to Ban Illicit Drug use in many Public Spaces:
British Columbia has announced a major reversal in its drug decriminalization policy to prohibit illicit drugs from being used in more public spaces, after backlash from municipalities.
The legislation tabled this week would, if passed, ban drug use in areas such as parks, beaches and sports fields, as well as within a six-metre radius of building entrances and bus stops. Under the proposed legislation, police would be able to direct those using drugs in these areas to stop, or move along. If they don’t comply, officers could seize their substances and arrest them.
The province began its three-year pilot project in late January to decriminalize possession of up to 2.5 grams of illicit drugs such as fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine and MDMA, with the goal of lessening the stigma of addition and helping steer people toward services. But since the project began, municipalities have said they are unprepared to respond to the policy change and many introduced their own bylaws banning public drug use.
· The Editorial Board: The opioid crisis is a chronic disease. So, let’s treat it that way
[Globe & Mail]
Saskatchewan parents weigh in on Scott Moe’s Parental Rights push:
Saskatchewan parents are backing Premier Scott Moe’s education policy requiring parental consent for children under 16 to change their gender and pronouns at school.
A Saskatoon father of two, whose kids attend public schools, told True North he believes “children are not able to comprehend these complex topics at their age and yet are being inundated by sexual influences entirely too early in their development.”
“My job as a parent is to protect my boys’ development and be the arbiter of what they are learning and when,” he said. “This (policy) confirms that parents are informed if their child is going through developmental changes.”
The father, who asked not to be named, said his sons were exposed to wokism and gender ideology at their elementary school and he felt sidelined when he tried to voice his concerns to the principal.
“But thanks to Moe there seems to be a glimmer of hope,” he said.
Nadine Ness, a mother of four and a parental rights advocate who leads the group United Grassroots, told True North parents are cheering the policy on.
“When I’m out there in the public, and just talking to anyone in general, they know this is a really good move,” she said.
She believes Canadian public-school systems are currently “normalizing keeping secrets from parents” and “normalizing teachers having interpersonal relationships with children that they shouldn’t have.”
Ness also praised Moe for pledging to use the notwithstanding clause to safeguard the policy.
“I’m glad that Scott Moe is taking it a step further and recognizing the gross overreach of the courts. Parents are the ultimate authority over their children’s education.”
UR Pride, the trans activist organization who sought the injunction, claims that the policy is “dangerous” and will “harm children.”
Court of King’s Bench Justice Michael Megaw echoed these concerns in his decision to grant the injunction, writing “the harms identified by the three experts tendered by UR Pride illustrate, quite forcefully, those risks of irreparable harm.”
When asked about claims of harm, Ness said she believes that the policy will, on the contrary, make children safer as it will provide children with the opportunity to report mistreatment at home.
“If it’s not safe at home, a child will disclose it, whereas before, they would have not,” she said.
“There’s already legislation and policies in school for the cases where the child’s safety is at risk, that’s already been addressed. So, the idea that a child’s going to be at increased risk, to me, is completely bogus.”
A recent Angus Reid poll found that 86% of Saskatchewan residents believe parents should be informed if their child wishes to change names or pronouns at school. Support is also high in the rest of Canada.
Meanwhile, just 10% of Saskatchewan residents said they disagreed with schools being mandated to inform parents of children’s name and pronoun changes.
Last month, thousands of Canadians across Canada participated in the One Million March for Children – calling for parental rights policies similar to Saskatchewan’s and New Brunswick’s to be implemented nationwide, and for an end to gender ideology teachings.
[True North News]
Now 6 Cardinals Challenge Pope:
(LifeSiteNews) — Cardinal Gerhard Müller, upon request by LifeSiteNews, has issued a short statement endorsing the courageous dubia challenging Pope Francis and several aspects of the upcoming “Synod on Synodality” that go against Church teaching, saying that he is “glad” that “others in their own way do what is necessary” to remind the pope “of his God-given responsibility for the preservation of the Church.”
Today, five cardinals – Walter Brandmüller, Raymond Leo Burke, Juan Sandoval Íñiguez, Robert Sarah, and Joseph Zen – published dubia they had previously privately sent to Pope Francis but that went unanswered, in the hopes that by going public they would receive answers to a number of concerns they have regarding Church doctrine and the upcoming synod. In particular, the cardinals asked Francis whether the Church today can “teach doctrines contrary to those she has previously taught in matters of faith and morals,” and whether the Church may “bless” homosexual unions and ordain women to the diaconate.
In addition to Müller, other Catholic voices have endorsed the new dubia, including Father Jesusmary, who applauded it with the words: “Praised be the Lord for the courage of Cardinals Brandmüller, Burke, Íñiguez, Sarah and Zen! May Jesus and Mary bless them abundantly for their firm defense of the Church’s traditional teaching!”
HOME OPENING – OPPORTUNITY:
Shared accommodation soon to be available at our large 3-bathroom townhouse. $750 mthly for your own bedroom, primary use of the Livingroom, and shared Kitchen. Tiena, Sean, and I are the legal tenants so rent will never rise beyond 3% per year. We're looking for a Christian man or woman who likes bible reading with us up to four times a week. Free parking. On the bus route. 5 min bike ride from Sherwood Forest Mall on Wonderland at Gainsborough.
Call me on 519-474-9977 or Tiena on 519-777-3300.
How Dare They Peep into My Child's Private Life:
Human Rights Watch has issued a report that highlights the potential harm of certain digital products that children are exposed to.
Parents may want to pay closer attention to the digital products and websites their children are using. Read more about it here.
Of the 163 EdTech products reviewed, 145 (89 percent) appeared to engage in data practices that put children’s rights at risk, contributed to undermining them, or actively infringed on these rights. These products monitored or had the capacity to monitor children, in most cases secretly and without the consent of children or their parents, in many cases harvesting data on who they are, where they are, what they do in the classroom, who their family and friends are, and what kind of device their families could afford for them to use.
Most online learning platforms installed tracking technologies that trailed children outside of their virtual classrooms and across the internet, over time. Some invisibly tagged and fingerprinted children in ways that were impossible to avoid or get rid of—even if children, their parents, and teachers had been aware and had the desire and digital literacy to do so—without throwing the device away in the trash.
It’s worth considering if a social contagion could be fuelled by curated social media and algorithmic manipulation.
Thanks for reading Concerned Parents Association of London & Area! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support our work.
Schools and government should be very careful about the digital products they are supporting:
Education offered to children needs to “promote the realization of the child’s other rights,” placing the best interests of students as a “primary consideration.” As digital technologies can be used to support children’s access to education, the Committee on the Rights of the Child has stated that governments “should ensure that the use of those technologies is ethical and appropriate for educational purposes and does not expose children to … misuse of their personal data, commercial exploitation or other infringements of their rights.”
CBC Kids was one such app.
Case Study: CBC Kids, Canada When a child opens CBC Kids, offered by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and recommended by Canada’s Quebec Education Ministry for pre-primary and primary schoolaged children’s learning, the first thing they see on the page are large, brightly colored tiles.191 In July 2021, the first tile featured a photo marked by a heart emoji and captioned, “AWW: Check out these cute baby animals.” Another tile was filled with brightly colored characters and titled “MONSTER MATH! Are you a math wizard? Let’s find out.” The front page also offered the newest episode of “The Adventures of Paddington;” the link was decorated with the smiling face of the famous fictional bear, waving his paw at the viewer.
The CBC Kids website lures the kids in then tracks their data and sends it to other companies.
At the same time, when the child opens up the website[CBC Kids], an invisible swarm of ad trackers and cookies get to work. Human Rights Watch found 29 third-party trackers collecting and sending data about children to 18 companies, mostly AdTech, and another 15 third-party cookies sending children’s data to nine companies, mostly AdTech. To put this into perspective, this is more than five times the median number of three cookies and more than four times the median of seven ad trackers installed on the world’s most popular internet sites—sites that include heavily trafficked e-commerce sites with explicit business interests in marketing.
Keep a closer eye on what your kids are doing online.
I have hacked your computer's camera and recorded you while you were watching porn:
Imagine how easy it might be to influence a guilty politician, educator, pastor, judge or doctor who offered to send money. [Patrick Bestall]
God Kills People:
Great Presentation [one-minute] ...Thank you, [Michelle Landry]
Elon Musk devastated Joe Biden with a one-word response to a laughable attack:
Elon Musk angered many people in power when he purchased Twitter for $44 billion.
One of those people was Joe Biden.
And Musk had a one-word response to Biden’s attack against him.
‘Disinformation’ clowns are all around just not where leftists insist, they are.
Establishment institutions have spent the last several years figuring out how to rein in free speech online.
The free flow of information has always been a hindrance to people in power.
That’s why the government has been pushing so hard to censor dissenting voices on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
Elon Musk took control of Twitter in order to re-enshrine free speech as a principle on the platform because the old regime was willing to go along with the censorship goals of the government.
That’s why Musk has been under relentless attack from the government as well as the Democrat-controlled media.
In a recent interview, Joe Biden blamed Musk for online “disinformation,” which has become a pretense for the Democrats to silence people they don’t like.
John Harwood of the heavily-funded establishment outlet ProPublica asked Biden, “What about what Elon Musk has done to Twitter? Lowering guardrails to misinformation, does that contribute to it?”
Biden replied, “Yeah, it does,” adding that people get news “online” with “no notion of whether it’s true or not.”
Musk’s response to Biden’s assertion: “Lmaooo,” online slang for “laughing my ass off.”
Musk added, “Whoever controls his teleprompter is the real president…The corpse in Weekend at Bernie’s literally looks more alive than Biden.”
The idea that Biden is a crusader against disinformation is hard for people to stomach considering his checkered past on the issue.
For instance, Biden was forced to drop out of the 1988 presidential race after it came to light he lied about his undergraduate and law school record.
He also plagiarized a speech from a British politician.
Biden’s ‘Fake News’ attack turns real . . . fake Q.E.D
Worse yet, Biden repeated one of his many falsehoods in the same interview.
Biden claimed that he persuaded former segregationist Senator Strom Thurmond to support the Voting Rights Act.
Biden said, “When I left the Senate, I was able to convince Strom Thurmond to vote for the Voting Rights Act.”
· First, Biden left the Senate in 2009, six years after Thurmond died.
· Second, the Voting Rights Act passed in 1965, before Biden was ever elected to the Senate.
BIDEN’s LIE: "When I left the Senate, I was able to convince Strom Thurmond to vote for the Voting Rights Act."
Thurmond died in 2003, while Biden didn't leave the Senate until 2009. The Voting Rights Act passed in 1965, before Biden was in office. pic.twitter.com/0Xg95MWyVN
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 1, 2023
Biden has told endless lies that are easily disprovable, but the Democrat-controlled media rarely ever call him out.
[Un-Muzzled News Media]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND
The Real News for Thurs. 5 Oct. 2023:
· Q is Real. White Hats are in control. What time did the EBS go off on Wed. 4 Oct? Two minutes earlier than scheduled at 2:18 pm EST or 1418. Some devices in the USA received a “Presidential Alert.” Others received a “National Alert.” None received the “FEMA Alert” that was expected to emanate dangerous frequencies and attack our Phones, TVs and WiFi Technology. As a side note, the Emergency Alert Siren appeared during a White House Press Briefing – perfect timing for the White Hats wouldn’t you say?
· On Mon. 2 Oct. Maui received three EBS Alerts at 11:17, 11:45 and 11:56 am. There is typically one on the first Monday of the month, but not three. The second one recommended 14 days of food and supplies.
· Thurs. 5 Oct. Trump Endorses Jim Jordan as Speaker of the House:
· Corrupt media can lead to war and devastation. “Nearly every war that has started in the past 50 years has been a result of media lies.” …Edward Snowden on Telegram
· On October 4th 2006 Julian Assange created Wikileaks. Julian is 52 now. He was 38 when WikiLeaks published Collateral Murder and was last free. The video shows the US army killing a dozen civilians, including two Reuters employees on assignment and the rescuers who stopped to help the wounded. Reuters formally attempted to obtain the video but the Pentagon refused to hand it over. The evidence of what had happened remained on US military servers until intelligence whistleblower Manning sent it to WikiLeaks.
· Electric vehicles are so prone to spontaneously bursting into flames—which are virtually impossible to put out—that a Norwegian shipping company has banned them from its ferries, citing a ship that sank last February after the EVs it was carrying caught fire and couldn’t be extinguished.
· Thurs. 5 Oct. https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2023/10/col-douglas-
· Wolverine: “Shelton said on his call that the 10 days of darkness and 12 days of disclosures would start after anEvent (the EBS Test Presidential message?) on Wed. 4 Oct.”
· By Tues. 10 Oct. the bulk of redemption appointments and exchanges were expected to be done.
· On Wed. 11 Oct. another possible EBS date with Biden removal – thatwould kick off a four month military action.
· The second week of Oct. the restitution and reparation funds will be given out for seniors over 60 in a lump sum; for ages 50-60 they will be paid out over a 12 month period and ages 30 to 49 paid out over a 15 year period. …Bruce
· The end of October Sidney Powell has a date with the Supreme Court to present evidence on 2020 Election Fraud.
· On Wed. 1 Nov. it was the goal to have Currency Exchanges and Zim Bond Redemptions completed.
· The Rodriguez Trust will administer “universal basic income” for citizens of all GESARA-compliant countries: the amount per individual or family will depend on the status, needs, employment level and age of the person/family and will work to encourage people to work if they can. Help supplement other recipes as needed. He said we need to help our friends and family understand that this will happen in the next 3 to 6 months.
· In November Social Security will be paid out in much higher payments. …Bruce
· In Jan. 2024 the SS R&R payments start on a monthly basis.…Bruce
· On 1 Jan. 2024 the fiat US Dollar will be worth nothing.
· Starting 1 Jan. 2024 all currencies across the Globe will be on par 1:1 with each other.