Verse(s) for today:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1 KJV
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4 KJV
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
James 1:22-24 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Sex-ed: it just gets Worse:
(LifeSiteNews) – For the past ten years, the mainstream media has focused on discrediting those who object to the increasingly radical and obscene sex education that has become standard in Canadian public schools. With the resurgence of protests across the country in June (and more planned for September), we may finally be at a breaking point. On July 23, for example, Adam Zivo of the National Post posted a series of photos of sex education material being handed out in a public school in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Reader discretion is strongly advised even for Zivo’s description here – but keep in mind this stuff is being distributed to kids:
A concerned community member sent me photos of a sex-ed brochure that is being distributed in high schools in Nanaimo. The brochure normalizes use of hard drugs while having sex, and discusses BDSM, scat, fisting, and piss play. This brochure is being given to kids as young as 14 years old. The community member claimed that several students had complained about the content — and it’s not hard to understand why.
Zivo noted: “Youth should not be told that it is acceptable to use hard drugs while having sex. And while people have a right to their fetishizes, and should know how to safely partake in them, this kind of material is obviously inappropriate for young teenagers.” Obviously, I would support a substantially higher bar than Zivo, but the fact that sex-ed is now so obviously inappropriate (and I would argue, objectively harmful and immoral) that journalists with mainstream media outlets find it worthy of comment is definitely a development.
Perhaps that is because it is becoming increasingly impossible for those who wish to silence this discussion to sound credible. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau can claim that actual photographs of actual public-school sex-ed materials are “American disinformation” or “anti-LGBT” activists trying to fear-monger to parents, but that is transparently ridiculous. This isn’t American sex-ed, it’s Canadian sex-ed – and someone as sexually progressive as Trudeau should just own it and defend it. The fact that he – and every other progressive questioned on this – is so desperate to avoid championing the specifics of this stuff is very revealing.
Similar materials were “mistakenly” handed out in Creston, B.C. in 2019; there have been plenty of other stories recently. The press rushed to emphasize that these materials were not intended for the audience of children that was ultimately exposed to them—again, revealing the fact that they know this stuff is inappropriate. The news coverage was intended to calm parents down: Don’t worry. It was just a mistake. No need to be upset. The collateral damage of hundreds of kids being corrupted by graphic, how-to sex materials is apparently no big deal. The fact that so little outrage is expressed when children see these things is an indication of how unimportant most in the press find this issue.
For years, as I noted, the media has been running cover for the disgusting sex-ed that now permeates Canada’s public school system. Perhaps parental protests will force them to actually cover the specifics of what is being taught and let those who read their coverage decide whether parents are hateful or victims of “disinformation” for having concerns – or simply common-sense Canadians who don’t want the state teaching their kids how to copulate. As Edmonton Member of Parliament Garnett Genuis notes of Zivo’s coverage: “It’s no wonder some parents are concerned about what’s going on.” The Conservative Party typically flees from any discussion of parental rights or “social” issues. Perhaps that might finally change, as well.
[Life Site News]
Very interesting but a bit forced. Revelation 6:8 says "they" were given authority and power over a fourth of the earth, not "he". It's about the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not the Anti-Christ. Most of what I heard in this video could apply to others, like the czar who follows Putin and breaks Putin's covenant of peace.
Ontario School Violence: [Hamilton Public Schools]
Lucek says members have launched work stoppages for unsafe conditions at least twice this year at Hamilton public schools. A recent union survey found 50 per cent of members experience more than one violent incident a day, and that one in five have been discouraged from filing an incident report after such an incident.
"Every day I go in thinking, 'What is my student going to do today? Are they going to give me a concussion or leave bruises all over?" says Timmins, who says she is hit, slapped, bit, headbutted and kicked routinely. She says one student "loves to kick you right in your stomach, your private area, wherever he can manage to get hands on… Holding your hair, ripping your glasses off."
"If your principal was getting kicked in the privates, or if it was a teacher," there would be consequences, says Timmins, recalling a time that she and a teacher both got punched while breaking up a fight. The teacher was sent home immediately, while Timmins was expected to keep working. "EAs take the brunt of everything… I feel like the dirt on the bottom of their feet."
CBC Hamilton reached out to the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board, requesting an interview to discuss these concerns and its expectations and standards around safety for EAs. Communications officer Kim Zarzuela declined, saying in an email that the board couldn't comment because it is currently negotiating with Local 527 of the Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union (COPE), which represents the board's EAs: "As such, we are not able to provide an interview at this time."
When CBC Hamilton asked Premier Doug Ford about the issue, during a Hamilton press conference in July, he put the responsibility for curbing violence on the school boards. [Patrick Bestall]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Freeland calls on CRTC to fix cellular dead zones in wake of Nova Scotia flash flood:
Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland called for urgent action from Canada’s telecommunications regulator, after politicians in Nova Scotia raised concerns that poor cellular service had prevented residents from receiving emergency alerts in an area of the province where four people were swept away by catastrophic flooding last weekend.
The three victims whose bodies have been recovered are six-year-olds Natalie Hazel Harnish and Colton Sisco, and 52-year-old musician Nick Holland. Natalie’s father, Nick Harnish, said that cellular service was not a factor in Natalie and Colton’s deaths. The group fled their home about 30 minutes before the province issued its first emergency alert, at 3:06 a.m., asking people to shelter in place. Still, he said cellular service is “definitely an issue out there.”
Nova Scotia Premier Tim Houston told reporters on Thursday that he is unhappy with the lack of progress on addressing cellular dead zones in the province. He said he will be seeking answers in the coming days about how well the alert system functioned during the floods.
July forecast to be warmest month on record as scientists seek to understand ‘alarming’ summer heat…
July is on track to become the warmest month on record for planet Earth, according to the European Union climate monitor.
Last month, the planet experienced its hottest June since records began in 1850. And the odds are rising that 2023 will end up displacing 2016 as the hottest year. At the moment, the eight warmest years on the books are the past eight.
Forecasters are warning we’re in store for more high temperatures in coming years, too, stoked by the continuing emissions of heat-trapping gases and compounded by El Nino, the recurring climate pattern typically associated with hotter conditions in many regions. Still, a climate scientist and statistician at the University of California in Los Angeles said this level of extreme temperature increase raises questions about whether other factors are at play. More research will be needed to dissect all the factors that could be contributing to the unusual heat.
[Globe & Mail Media]
We need… Your quick signature for defending our Christian faith in Canada:
The UN Human Rights Council released a report that seeks to impose LGBT standards within religious contexts.
I am truly concerned about the scenario we might face…
Christian pastors may be compelled to perform same-sex marriages or face reporting. Our freedom to express Christian opinions is at risk, as we could face severe penalties for violating the law.
This report isn't just a recommendation, it's a blueprint for governments to control religious practices, even in Canada, violating our basic rights to practice our faith freely and independently.
Help us gather 300,000 signatures to stop this radical proposal from progressing.
Sign the petition urging the Prime Minister of Canada to take every action to safeguard our Christian beliefs against this UN agenda. Act now before it's too late. [CitizenGo Media]
White House tweaks transcript to conceal Biden's cancer cure gaffe:
President Joe Biden raised eyebrows earlier this week when, during a speech at the White House, he appeared to suggest that his administration had succeeded in curing cancer, but it now appears that the official transcript of his statement has been altered to hide the gaffe, as Breitbart reports.
The controversy began when, as part of an address on bolstering mental health care access, Biden made an assertion about cancer that caught observers quite by surprise, as Fox News noted.
“One of the things I'm always asked is why Americans have sort of lost faith for a while in being able to do big things,” the president began.
Biden went on, “If you could do anything at all Joe, what would you do? I said I'd cure cancer. They looked at me like, why cancer? Because no one things we can. That's why, and we can.”
Then, the commander in chief uttered a sentence that likely came as a shock to physicians and patients everywhere, declaring in reference to his “Cancer Moonshot” effort, “We ended cancer as we know it.” WATCH:
Not surprisingly, the statement swiftly garnered scorn and skepticism from a range of commentators, with Greg Price, communications director for the State Freedom Caucus Network tweeting, “The dementia is so bad that now he thinks he cured cancer.”
Conservative commentator Rogan O'Handley remarked, “Biden just announced that he's cured cancer. Yes, he seriously did. We are an international joke.”
Journalist Glenn Greenwald sarcastically opined, “It's a sign of how bitter and polarized our politics are that there's so little gratitude toward Biden for having cured cancer or at least ended cancer as we know it. Some things should transcend partisanship, and a president having cured cancer should be one of them.”
The mockery that followed the president's statement may be the reason why the official White House transcript of his remarks reads differently from what so many observers seem to have heard him say.
According to the transcript, Biden said (emphasis added), “'Why cancer?' Because no one thinks we can. That's why. And we can. We can end cancer as we know it.”
Though most people can forgive the octogenarian leader for the occasional misstatement or mental misfire requiring an official correction of the record, a recent review conducted by the Daily Wire revealed that the White House has gone to significant – and frequent – lengths to alter transcripts to disguise the severity of Biden's difficulties.
The outlet identified numerous examples of artful edits presumably employed to clarify what the president presumably intended – but failed – to convey.
Whether by inserting a “[sic]” to add clarification, a full correction set apart in brackets, a text strike-through mark, or by simply excising certain portion of the president's commentary, the White House appears determined to mitigate the growing perception among the electorate that Biden no longer possesses the cognitive fitness to serve.
[American Digest Media]
J0HN Th3 B@PT!$T (1 Min)
W!cc@ & W!TcHCr@fT (6 Min)
$T3W & Dr. J@m3$**F3T@L J@B D3@TH$ (16 Min)
L@rG3$T P0w3R Gr!D D3CL@r3$ Em3rgency AL3rT (2 Min)
Br3@K!nG: P30PL3 L!n3 Up F0r 3Y3 $c@N$ & D!g!T@L !D (13 Min)
G!@NT$ X!$T3D (1 Min)
Dr!v!nG J03: PL@nd3m!C (34 Min)
HuGGG0000: $@TaN!C M3d!@ P0P3 (4 Min)
M!K3: JP M0rG@N T@rg3T$ M3rc0L@ (90 Min)
Th3 $urPr!$!nG H3@LTH B3neF!T$ 0f B0r@X (5 Min)
Dry!nG Up (1 Min)
X-P3nTaG0Ner C0nF!rm$ AL!3N$ R D3M0N$ (10 Min)
Chr!$T!n3 M@$$3Y W@nTs An$w3rs from Th3 CHD (2 Min)
N0T3: H@s Any so-C@LL3D V!rus 3ver B33n !$0L@T3d?
$T3W & R!ch@RD: C3nTR@L B@nK$ & D!g!T@L M!cR0-CH!P (22 Min)
De-transitioner Shares Heartbreaking Testimony:
A woman who previously attempted to transition to become a man and is now detransitioning opened up about her heartbreaking story and the consequences of transitioning.
The video, made by Jalissa Vine and titled “the aftermath of my transition,”appears to be the first in an upcoming series of videos titled “de-transition diaries.”
According to the video, Vine lived as transgender for eight years and had both a double mastectomy, known as “top surgery,” and a hysterectomy.
MUST WATCH: Powerful and heartbreaking testimony from a de-trans-woman who had top and bottom surgery.
(Credit: Jalisa Vine on YouTube) pic.twitter.com/AKs9kJ1af4
— Gays Against Gr██mers (@againstgrmrs) August 31, 2022
It begins by noting, “The following is a very vulnerable and personal account of my experience as a de-trans woman.”
Vine starts by saying, “It’s like mourning an entire life that should have been mine. I don’t know how this happened to me.” (Read more from “De-transitioner Gives Heartbreaking Testimony: ‘There’s No Fixing It’” HERE)
Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.
Share this STORY…
[Patriot Digest Media]
DeSantis Campaign 'Right To Get Leaner'
Never Back Down PAC founder Ken Cuccinelli argued Thursday on Newsmax that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' GOP presidential campaign made the right decision to downsize.
"I don't think anything's gone wrong. I think they're right to get Leaner, and as they said, take a leaner, more insurgent approach," Cuccinelli said, adding that he "doesn't know of a July before when the leader actually won the nomination."
DeSantis' campaign said it made the moves after "a top-to-bottom review" of the organization, with one source telling news outlets that they "were just bloated" and needed to offload people.
The Florida governor has struggled thus far in the 2024 primary. At one point, he only trailed former President Donald Trump by around two percentage points. Since February, however, that margin has widened to nearly 37 percentage points.
Still, Cuccinelli pledged that the Never Back Down PAC would stay loyal to DeSantis through the thick and thin of the primary season when pressured by Gaetz on the matter.
"We're committed solely to electing Ron DeSantis for president," stressed Cuccinelli, a deputy secretary of homeland security in the Trump administration. "That means becoming the nominee first and becoming the president second. And then getting reelected president."
[News Max Media]
Mark Zuckerberg got some Terrible News about One Business Venture:
Mark Zuckerberg has hit a rough patch.
The tech billionaire recently had to pay a massive settlement for privacy violations.
And Zuckerberg got some terrible news about one business venture.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta, the parent company of Facebook, recently had to cut a check for $725 million regarding privacy violations with Facebook.
Adding to that, his Metaverse project has not caught on as anticipated.
In its last round of layoffs, Disney slashed its entire Metaverse team.
Now Zuckerberg’s new venture, Twitter competitor Threads, is struggling.
Zuckerberg and Twitter owner Elon Musk have been pitted against each other as rivals, and the so-called mainstream media was giddy to side with Zuckerberg in the tech bro war.
Threads got off to a hot start, largely because of its connection with the popular app Instagram.
But since Threads’ promising launch, traffic on the site has dropped considerably.
Forbes reported that “Threads’ daily active users stands at around 13 million—down from 44 million on July 7—and the average daily time spent on the app is four minutes, which is down from its launch day peak of 19 minutes, according to Sensor Tower.”
That is a significant dropoff from the app’s initial signup, which draw wide praise from the media.
Some left-wing journalists even marked Threads’ explosion as a death knell for Twitter.
Forbes added, “The company reported it had hit 100 million sign-ups within a week after it launched on July 5. Twitter has around 200 million active daily users and the average time spent daily on the platform is 30 minutes, according to Sensor Tower.”
Even users who despise Musk have crawled back to Twitter after grumbling about Threads’ limited features. For instance, users can only search people, not trending topics.
Lia Haberman, a media marketing lecturer at UCLA, told The Wall Street Journal, “It is wholly irrelevant how many people sign up… What matters is the level of engagement and interaction… [Threads is] not actually a town square. It’s a for-profit business.”
Musk’s Twitter has a big advantage as the first mover in the space.
Businesses and individuals have entire brands built around Twitter.
Switching to Threads, especially with limited traffic, is bad for business.
The establishment knew the power of Twitter, which is why people on the Left freaked out so spectacularly when Musk bought the platform for $44 billion and took it private.
[Un-Muzzled Mews Media]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
Prepare for activation of the Emergency Broadcast System in a version of Martial Law, which could shut down everything for up to a ten-day period while documentaries are shown in eight-hour segments 24/7. The purpose would be to educate the public about our new court and government systems including our God-given Freedoms as outlined in the original and inspired US Constitution.
· Senator Ted Cruz just said that if the allegations against Joe Biden are true, Biden should not only be impeached but he should be “prosecuted and jailed for taking millions of dollars of bribes.”
· Level 1 Electrical Grid emergency shutdowns in 13 States (Hal Turner news). Looks like New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, and other States. Rolling blackouts expected to cross the nation from the MidWest to the Pacific Coast, too. Visalia is covered with a backup electrical system for the City.
· The Alliance Has Seven Kingdoms: Bolsonaro (Brazil) + Modi (India) + Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia) + Kim (North Korea) + Xi (China) + Trump (US) + Putin (Russia)
· The US has a corrupt President, Health Department, FBI, CIA, IRS, Federal Reserve, Education System and more. Things have got to change if we are to survive as a supposedly Free Nation.
· Murdered Chef of Homo Pedophile Satanist Obama Had Evidence? The Obama’s long-term personal chef, who insiders claim was revealing inside information, has been found dead at the Obama estate in Martha’s Vineyard, just weeks after investigators linked Obama to Pizzagate and child sex crimes. Obama was also said to be a Homo Satanist with ties to Epstein who had pedophile parties with the Clintons at the White House. Meanwhile undeniable proof was surfacing that Michelle Obama was actually a man named Michael who sex changed after his first year on the Oregon State football team.
· The Deep State is panicking because the evidence against Biden is building and they need to remove him soon. It looks like they are planning to do this. …X22 Report
· US Banks Are Abruptly Freezing Accounts, Halting Withdrawals Without Warning or Explanation: https://dailyhodl.com/2023/07/22/us-banks-are-abruptly-freezing-accounts-halting-withdrawals-without-warning-or-explanation-report/
· Never before released internal documents subpoenaed by the Judiciary Committee prove that Facebook and Instagram censored posts and changed their content moderation policies because of unconstitutional pressure from the Biden White House. … Rep. Jim Jordan
· The Event is About to Happen: 7-25-23: Bo Polny, Andrew Sorchini, Dave Scarlett – THIS EVENT is About to Happen… (42 min) (rumormillnews.com) We are in a critical time window of the Great Wealth Transfer until Wed. 9 Aug.
· JFK Killed After Shutting Down Federal Reserve: Case Closed: JFK Killed After Shutting Down Rothschilds Federal Reserve – American Media Group (amg-news.com)
· Beware of Fake Disclosures: INTEL: Beware of the FAKE [DISCLOSURE] Orchestrated by the Deep State in Congress. Project Blue Beam, White Hats, Musk’s Mysterious X, Global Deception, Cabal’s Sinister Scheme and More… – American Media Group (amg-news.com)
Thurs. 27 July 2023 Bruce, The Big Call
- 667-770-1866, pin123456#, 667-770-1865
· Bond Paymasters (Geneva) inter media funds will receive emails that funds were available on Mon. 31 July and will have 100% access to their funds on Tues. 1 Aug.
· Bond Holders will be notified on Tues. 1 Aug. with access to 10% of their total funds on Wed. 2 Aug. – that will last for the first 60 days.
· Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) will have up to a 12-hour time difference between bond holder emails and Tier4b setting appointments.
· A high up Military Source said Tier4b will be notified between Fri. 28 July and Mon. 31 July.
· NESARA will be kicking in any day now with full asset backed USN.
· Our bank accounts have been mirrored into the QFS.
· As of Tues. 1 Aug. our accounts will be fully integrated into the QFS.
· The QFS was fully integrated as of 12:01 am Thurs. 27 July.
· There were 360 banks closed today because they weren’t Basel 3 compliant.
· Chase Bank was changing signage to Chase Wealth Management and Financial Services
· The USN, Iraqi Dinar, Dong have been trading upward in value.
· Zim Holders with projects would be paid at a 1:1 with the USN.
· Restitution allowances will come out the first week of Aug.
· Those 60 and older can take it as a lump sum. Those younger will be paid out over ten years.
· Increase in SS up to $5,000 will supposedly start in Aug.
· The real president will be back in office by Tues. 1 Aug.
Global Economic Crisis:
· Major banks collapsing: JP Morgan,Citibank, Bank of America, Goldman Sacs, Wells Fargo and Chase.
· The Federal Reserve Board met on Thurs. 27 July toimplement the Basel III endgame agreement for large banks, as well as capital surcharges for the largest and most complex banks. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-federal-reserve-confirms-july-27-meeting-on-basel-iii-endgame-97a2691e
· Patriot Rod Steel: I’ve Rec’d SEVERAL DMs From PATRIOTS CONFIRMING THIS EXPERIENCE, ESPECIALLY w/JP MORGAN CHASE, Who Just Got the Lead Contract for the RV, taken Away from WF Over Fake Bank Accts-US Banks are Abruptly Freezing Accounts Without Warning: https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/07/24/us-banks-are-abruptly-freezing-accounts-without-warning/
· CGI’s LorenzoC: Ex-Banker Discusses Imminent Wealth Transfer https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=226629
Ammon Bundy, defendants, hit with tens of millions in damages in St. Luke’s lawsuit, Ken Cromar
· Ammon Bundy & Diego Rodriguez were trying to prevent a kidnapping of Diego’s child by government enabled hospital staff and return the baby to its mother. According to Yahoo news, Bundy is “another far-right activist”. For protecting a baby? Really?
· Now also consider that First Amendment rights to peacefully protest do not apply to parents and their friends, BUT only appear to only be allowed for violent, dangerous rioters like ANTIFA and BLACK LIVES MATTER.
· Any reasonably intelligent person has to wonder if the Ammon & Diego & friends who have been money ahead if they had broken windows and stolen hospital equipment and demanded “reparations” for the stealing of brown-skinned babies from their mothers? (Surely, somewhere in Diego’s family tree there must be an Latino immigrant who was oppressed by some white hospital official some time right?). They could’ve sued the hospital for $26 million or more probably, right?
· Well, Ammon should be allowed to speak for himself with his video posted at: https://news.yahoo.com/idaho-jury-hits-bundy-defendants-010639408.html?guccounter=1
· And YOU being a juror in the court of public opinion, watch it and... “You decide!”