Verse(s) for today:
…while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 KJV
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, And into his courts with praise: Be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalm 100:4 KJV
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
“Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary put Joe Biden on notice over one problem everyone missed:
Joe Biden is trying to claim that so-called “Bidenomics” are a smashing success.
One disaster is poised to bring chaos to the economy.
And “Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary put Joe Biden on notice over one problem everyone missed.
President Joe Biden is touting his economic policies, which he’s unironically dubbed “Bidenomics,” as his re-election campaign begins to ramp up.
The economy is sputtering heading into 2024, and another major problem could be on the way.
“Shark Tank” star and investor Kevin O’Leary sounded that alarm over small businesses being hammered by President Biden’s failed economic policies during an appearance on Fox News.
“We’ve got the CHIPS and Science Act,” O’Leary said. “Where’s that money going? Behemoth giant companies in the S&P 500. The Inflation Reduction Act, another trillion not even printed yet. All going to big guys.”
Biden is ignoring Main Street to help Wall Street with the trillions of dollars in reckless spending he’s signed off on.
“Now, that’s great,” O’Leary continued. “They represent 40% of the jobs in America, the S&P 500. Everybody knows the S&P 500 is the biggest index in the world but 60% of America is small business. That’s where 60% of the jobs come from. We’ve given nothing to them and so they’re struggling because the Fed is raising rates up to 5.5% in a matter of months.”
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, and they’re facing unprecedented challenges after surviving the pandemic during the Biden economy.
The Federal Reserve is continuing to hike interest rates to combat inflation driving up the cost of borrowing money.
O’Leary said that he traveled to Capitol Hill to warn Congress about the credit crunch emerging that’s making loans harder than ever to obtain for small businesses.
“We have a crisis emerging,” O’Leary said. “I’m talking about companies with five to 500 employees, which represent over 60% of our economy. If you’re in the S&P 500, you have no trouble financing your business. You can’t say that about small business anymore. The cost of capital has gone through the roof.”
Regional banks are tightening their lending standards because of their exposure to commercial real estate loans.
“They’re not lending,” O’Leary said of regional banks. “The loan books closed down. The rates that he pays for money have gone from 4-5% to 11-17%, and we’re not talking about them. But you’re going to hear a lot of people crying about this in the next few months.”
The “Shark Tank” star said that the government needed to do more to support small businesses with the growing challenges they face because they provide 60% of the country’s jobs.
He pushed back on Biden and Democrats’ false claims that the economy is on a positive trajectory.
“I’m in the real world talking to CEOs of small companies that are family-owned in America, in almost every state, every day,” O’Leary said. “They’re not happy either. So I’m not listening to that data. I’m dealing with reality.”
Small businesses are paying the price for Joe Biden’s reckless spending spree.
Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary said it best when he explained that “Bud Light has become the poster boy for brand mismanagement.”
“[This issue] highlights the power of social media,” O’Leary added. “This issue went viral in 48 hours and most often when an issue goes viral like that, it burns out in another 48 hours, but that’s not what happened here. The story and narrative changed to sales and so people that did not like the message, regardless of where you stand on these social issues or gender narrative or whatever, they took it out by basically boycotting the product immediately and switching preference to other brands that did not make them get involved in this issue.”
[Conservative Underground News]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Foreign-interference inquiry’s timeline, broad focus raise concerns:
Experts are raising concerns about the public inquiry into foreign interference, saying the time allotted is not enough, the mandate is too broad and the judge appointed to lead it has no apparent experience in national security.
Public Safety Minister Dominic LeBlanc confirmed yesterday that Quebec Court of Appeal Justice Marie-Josée Hogue has agreed to head the inquiry into foreign interference by China and other hostile states. LeBlanc defended Hogue’s qualifications even though her main areas of practice as a lawyer were corporate commercial litigation, civil litigation and professional liability, according to her Court of Appeal biography.
Also, Stephanie Carvin, a former national-security analyst, said the February deadline for the first report does not give Justice Hogue much opportunity to delve deeply into the matter – given that it will take weeks to set up a commission office and staff.
[The GLOBE & MAIL]
2. Special: Ron Paul: Do This with Your 401(k) Before 2024
[The News Max Media]
This Abortionist just destroyed Democrat claims about the number of late-term abortions with one shocking statistic:
Democrats are trying their best to claim there is no such thing as late-term abortion.
And they say even if there is, no one supports it.
But this abortionist just destroyed Democrat claims about the number of late-term abortions with one shocking statistic.
Admittedly, Dr. Warren Hern is “The Abortion Absolutist,” as he was called in a recent Atlantic article.
A disturbing admission:
But now the radical abortionist Dr. Hern has destroyed the Democrat narrative about late-term abortions.
He estimates that at least half and possibly more of the women who come to his abortion mill for later term abortions, are healthy women with no complications.
“At least half, and sometimes more.”
And he says in almost all of these cases abortions are performed on healthy, viable babies.
This admission destroys the recent drive by Democrats to claim later term abortions either don’t exist or if they do they are performed in only the rarest of cases.
In short, the Democrats and their pro-abortion foot soldiers are simply lying to the American people.
That’s because they know the vast majority of Americans absolutely oppose such abortions.
Pro-abortionists don’t like even talking about these facts.
They understand that to even indirectly acknowledge what Hern is doing—and to whom– is very risky to their goal of abortion on demand, paid for by the taxpayers.
As the Atlantic said, “During the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, when about 90 percent of abortions in America are carried out, the fetus’s appearance ranges from a small clot of phlegm to an alienlike ball of flesh. At 22 weeks, though, a human fetus has grown to about the size of a small melon. The procedures that Hern performs result in the removal of a body that, if you saw it, would inspire a sharp pang of recognition. These are the abortions that provide fodder for the gruesome images on protesters’ signs and the billboards along Midwest highways, images that can be difficult to look at for long.”
“A sharp pang of recognition”? What else could it be? That’s one of us!
A legacy of lies:
That about sums up why the Democrats have made a major push in the past few weeks to try and convince the American people that late-term abortions are just a lie made up by pro-life activists.
They can’t stand the thought of actual facts, science, and truth getting in the way of their desperate desire to murder as many babies as they can.
Fortunately, some in the pro-life movement are fighting back.
And not just on the defensive.
Groups like Students for Life are taking the fight for life directly to the pro-aborts in state legislatures and the courts.
And more and more are willing to stand up and loudly call out the lies and deceit of the Democrats on this vital issue.
After all, it really is a matter of life or death.
Pro-Life Press will keep you up to date on any developments to this ongoing story.
R3@LLY? (1 Min)
M@U!: AmBuL@nc3 C0. (13 Min)
D0N@LD Th!nK$ h3's APP0LL0 (6 Min)
$h@K!nG H3@D: W!cK3R M@N**A D0cuM3nT@rY (86 Min)
3 V@LL3Y$? (2 Min)
J0$H: $c!3nC3 0f Gr3@T $L33P (33 Min)
M@$K$ R B@cK: $cH00L$ F0rc3 !+ (12 Min)
M@U!: 33 Yr C@PTa!N !n$!gHT$ 0n F!R3$ (44 Min)
$uNL!gHT & $L33P (1 Min)
M@U!: C!T!Z3N$ T@K3 0n G0V'T (10 Min)
***M!K3 & J0$H: W@rN!nG 0f P!L0T D3@TH$ & !nJuR!3$ (51 Min)
Qu3$T!0N: Do U R3@LLy Kn0W Wh@T a 'R3@L $T@R' L00K$ L!k3? (11 Min)
Jack Smith says Trump's public commentary on federal case could taint jury pool:
As the war of words between Donald Trump and those determined to secure his conviction continues, the Associate Press reports that Special Counsel Jack Smith has expressed concern that the former president's public statements on the 2020 election case set for trial next year in Washington, D.C. May irretrievably taint the jury pool -- a claim made despite the overwhelmingly liberal leanings of likely jurors in the capital.
Smith's contention came not long after U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan set March 4, 2024 as the date on which Trump's trial in the case will begin, a move that sparked additional outrage from the former president and members of his defense team.
In the special counsel's estimation, Trump's frequent online commentary on Chutkan as well as on Department of Justice prosecutors is an ongoing problem that could have an intimidating effect on potential witnesses and make it difficult to seat an unbiased jury.
As the AP noted, on Tuesday -- the same day Smith raised the aforementioned concerns anew -- Trump took to social media to publicize a story from the New York Post about Chutkan, suggesting that it was virtually impossible for someone with her background to preside over his case in an impartial manner.
Trump also took aim at Smith himself, referring to him as “deranged” and someone characterized by “unchecked and insane aggression.”
The catalyst for Smith's latest statement of concern was the emergence of a DOJ request to file a motion under seal, something to which Trump's legal team objected.
Lawyers for the former president contended that they should be afforded time to review such filings as well as any accompanying exhibits prior to docketing.
Smith's team countered by arguing that delays – which could last weeks – resulting from a need for individual decisions to be made as to whether filings involving sensitive materials could be docketed would be impractical and unwieldy.
According to the Justice Department, “Such a requirement would grind litigation in this case to a halt, which is particularly infeasible given the pressing matters before the Court – including the defendant's daily extrajudicial statements that threaten to prejudice the jury pool in this case....”
Chutkan, for her part, informed the parties that they have until next week to offer further materials that could be filed under seal, and the volume of such information likely to be forthcoming remains to be seen.
Smith's stated worry about potential delays underscores yet another topic that has engendered significant debate among legal observers, namely, Chutkan's decision to commence the trial in early March of next year.
Despite Trump's request that the trial in D.C. be postponed until April of 2026, Chutkan came far closer to granting Smith's request to begin proceedings on Jan.2, 2024 by selecting a date in March of next year and imposing what is a startlingly compressed timeline on a case that involves a voluminous amount of discovery.
Among those who believe Chutkan’s decision is an egregious and calculated bid to deprive Trump of the ability to properly prepare for trial is John Malcolm of the Institute for Constitutional Government at the Heritage Foundation, who said, “This is all happening, as the judge well knows, while Trump is running for president, facing three other indictments, and several civil lawsuits.”
Even liberal CNN legal analyst Elie Honig cast a skeptical eye over Chutkan’s expedited scheduling, saying, “[s]ome of the rationales that the DOJ had offered up that the judge agreed with” in terms of setting such an aggressive timeline “don’t cut it,” but in Smith’s opinion, Trump should be required to quietly accept the glaring injustice –- and all others stemming from the case –- in deferential silence.
[The American Digest]
MIKE PENCE COMES OUT AGAINST ATTEMPTED USE OF 14TH AMENDMENT TO BAN TRUMP FROM BALLOT:
BY MANDY DONALDS
SEPTEMBER 6, 2023
Former Vice President Mike Pence has spoken against attempts to use the 14th Amendment to prevent former President Donald Trump from running in the 2024 Republican primaries.
Pence, who is currently seeking the 2024 Republican nomination, opposes efforts to prevent former Trump from being on the primary ballot, which have sprung up in various states in recent weeks. While there is some momentum within the party to use the constitutional provision against Trump, Pence has a different perspective on the matter, as Fox News report.
14th Amendment controversy swirls
After Trump announced his intention to run for the White House for the third time last November, the conversation around using the 14th Amendment to exclude him from the ballot intensified.
This amendment, particularly Section 3, disqualifies individuals who have taken an oath to the U.S. Constitution and later participated in "insurrection or rebellion" or assisted its enemies from holding office.
The push for invoking this provision has gained traction, especially after Trump faced indictments in Washington, D.C. and Georgia. These charges allege that he tried to overturn his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.
Pence hopes for a debate with Trump.
Despite the controversies, Pence remains hopeful about Trump's inclusion in upcoming debates. In a recent interview during his visit to a New Hampshire bakery, he remarked:
Not only do I expect him to be on the ballot, but I hope he’s on the debate stage really soon.
He was specifically referencing the second Republican presidential nomination debate scheduled for Sept. 27 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California.
Pence wishes for a head-to-head discussion with Trump about the country's future during this debate.
Republican voices in New Hampshire
New Hampshire, known for its significance in the Republican presidential nominating calendar, has witnessed divided opinions on this issue.
While some are skeptical about Trump's eligibility, others, including Republican Governor Chris Sununu, fully expect to see Trump on the state's ballot.
Mike Pence echoed Sununu's sentiment, highlighting his anticipation for the upcoming debate in California.
A strained relationship between Pence and Trump
The once harmonious relationship between Trump and Pence took a drastic turn on Jan. 6, 2021.
On this day, Pence was in the U.S. Capitol, presiding over the session that would certify President Biden's Electoral College victory.
The U.S. Capitol was breached, and Pence, along with many members of Congress, had to evacuate for safety.
Some protestors even called for violent actions against Pence.
By adhering to what he described as his constitutional duties and not succumbing to Trump's desires to overturn the election results, Pence drew the ire of Trump and many of his fervent supporters.
Current standings for the 2024 GOP nomination
Despite the recent indictments and controversies, Trump remains a dominant figure in the race for the GOP 2024 presidential nomination.
His popularity among the party's base is evident.
On the other hand, Pence's support seems to lag significantly.
Current polls place him in the single digits, similar to many other GOP contenders for the presidential nomination.
· Mike Pence opposes the use of the 14th Amendment to bar Trump from the 2024 Republican primaries.
· The debate over the 14th Amendment's applicability to Trump has intensified since his recent indictments.
· Pence looks forward to debating Trump in the upcoming GOP debate in California.
· There is a divide within the Republican party, especially in key states like New Hampshire, about Trump's eligibility.
· The relationship between Pence and Trump deteriorated post-Jan. 6, 2021 events.
· Trump continues to lead the GOP 2024 presidential nomination race, with Pence trailing in polls.
[The Washington Digest]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
· On Thurs. 31 Aug. the world’s largest bank Credit Suisse went defunct, while Rothschilds had an Estate Sale and 4,200 banks were set to fail. A joint military exercise involving 8,000 troops from 34 countries was held at the Mohammed Najib Military Base. https://english.aawsat.com/arab-world/4510381-egypt-hosts-bright-star-23-participation-34-countries
· On Fri. 1 Sept. full integration of the Quantum Financial System took place and the US National Debt of close to $33 Trillion was paid off.
· On Thurs. 7 Sept. Executive Order 13848 was extended for a year by Biden. The order was originally signed by President Trump and regarded imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US Elections. The word “foreign” is in reference to US Inc. that was formed as an illegal corporation government residing on foreign soil in the ten square miles of the District of Columbia, or Washington DC.
· On Fri. 8 Sept. President Trump will hold a rally with “Monumental Leaders” in Rapid City South Dakota (at Mount Rushmore?).
· On Sat. 9 Sept. The two day G20 Summit will begin in New Delhi, where they will make major economic changes: https://www.livemint.com/news/india/g20-summit-and-indias-presidency-date-logo-venue-theme-how-does-it-work-and-more-faqs/amp-11693382435496.html
· On Mon. 11 Sept. An Event – good or evil – was believed to be planned for 9/11.
· On October 4th, the Cabal has planned a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System.https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1695835699218456749?t=zERwVHyLtgYx5Nie-X8LRA&s=19 https://realrawnews.com/2023/09/white-hats-to-disable-phones-mobile-devices-during-fema-eas-test-on-october-4/
· On Feb. 4 2021 the Bankruptcy of the U.S.A Corporation was finalized. Paperwork was filed in Tallahassee, Florida.
Thurs. 7 Sept. Maui Massacre Update:
· A Request To Sign Petition To Restore Hawaiian Lands to Hawaiian Hands: Malama Lahaina – Pūpūkahi i Holomua
· Phil’s Call: Missing Maui children are safe, Lahaina fires were not a false flag by White Hats, 12 busses from Maui were found in containers on Lahaina docks, Maui people are being helped by military, information on Maui was all lies on MSM, Dew in Maui was a Black Hat order, Flag indicated Maritime law in Hawaii, Cabal was covering up sacrifices in Lahaina, FEMA operatives were taken out by White Hat Military, Maui victims will be helped, DEW attack destroy nefarious points – yes, but cabal did it, MSSS AMOS (Maui space systems) are capable of detecting a DEW.
· Thurs. 7 Sept. Missing Maui Children School Bus Mystery: https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2023/09/update-missing-maui-children-school-bus-mystery-the-maui-massacre-must-video-2479459.html
· The ongoing issue of Hawaiian lands being illegally occupied weighs heavily on our hearts, as Hawai’i’s people. This issue strikes at the very core of our Hawaiian identity and cultural heritage. It resonates deeply within us, the Kānaka Maoli, the indigenous people of these islands, who have endured historical injustices, including the illegal overthrow of our monarchy in 1893 and the subsequent annexation of our beloved homeland by the United States. The world watches, and we implore you to act now. Restoring Hawaiian lands to Hawaiian hands, as called for in the Kūʻē petition, is not just a matter of historical rectification; it is a step toward reconciliation, justice, and healing for us, the Kānaka Maoli, and all who have come to cherish Hawai’i as their home. It is a testament to our enduring spirit of aloha and our belief that, together, we can forge a brighter future for Hawai’i and its people. …Don Kaulia We humbly ask for your support and assistance in this endeavor: Malama Lahaina – Pūpūkahi i Holomua
In the past year over 50 nations have united with the Kingdom of Hawaii in an Alliance of Indigenous Nations (AIN). They recently met in Hawaii, the site of the Maui Massacre.
· This uniting of the Indigenous Nations had been predicted by a Prophecy called the ‘Eagle and the Condor, which stated in part, “When people from the four directions of the world come together, they will begin a New Earth,” Click Here To Learn More About Alliance Of Indigenous Nations – AIN
· AIN was welcoming more to treaty with them. “Our higher purpose is to recover the sacredness of Mother Earth and to once again honor Great Creator for the magnificence and brilliance of creation. Our objective is to recognize, respect and reciprocate all people’s sovereignty, our right to self-govern and self-determination.”
· Don Kaulia has been a leader in uniting the Indigenous Nations, especially after the Maui Massacre. “The ongoing issue of Hawaiian lands being illegally occupied weighs heavily on our hearts, as Hawai’i’s people. This issue strikes at the very core of our Hawaiian identity and cultural heritage. It resonates deeply within us, the Kānaka Maoli, the indigenous people of these islands, who have endured historical injustices, including the illegal overthrow of our monarchy in 1893 and the subsequent annexation of our beloved homeland by the United States.”
Update on the Maui Massacre:
· Don Kaulia: “I have been blessed to get support from the Sovereign Prince of Malta, the Alliance of Nations and now President Putin’s Medical Supply Ship anchored in International Waters outside of Maui. Several South Pacific Sovereign Island Nations are heading this way beginning with Sovereign Princess Moana from Aotearoa (New Zealand).”
· The 2,000 missing school children were reported to be safe and likely under protection of the White Hat Military, though no one seems to want to talk about it. Twelve missing school busses have been found in containers on Lahaina docks.
· Missing Maui Children School Bus Mystery: https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2023/09/update-missing-maui-children-school-bus-mystery-the-maui-massacre-must-video-2479459.html
· The Biden Administration and FEMA havebeen less than helpful to the victims of the Maui Massacre and now were actively attempting to evict them from the lands of their inheritance.
· On the other side of this War Against Good and Evil being fought in Maui, FEMA operatives have been taken out by the White Hat Military.
· “The world watches, and we implore you to act now,” Don Kaulia said. “Restoring Hawaiian lands to Hawaiian hands, as called for in the Kūʻē petition, is not just a matter of historical rectification; it is a step toward reconciliation, justice, and healing for us, the Kānaka Maoli, and all who have come to cherish Hawai’i as their home. It is a testament to our enduring spirit of aloha and our belief that, together, we can forge a brighter future for Hawai’i and its people.”
· You can help by signing a Petition to restore Hawaiian Lands to Hawaiian Hands: Malama Lahaina – Pūpūkahi i Holomu
1. Speakers at the Indigenous Nations Conference:
2. Kevin Annett – A Candid Interview On The Crime of Genocide in Canada:
3. Hawaiian clan mother tells government enough!
4. Trudeau’s Campaign to Genocide the Indigenous, https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-liberals-launch-4-3-million-campaign-to-fund-contraception-abortion-for-indigenous-people/
5. Assertion of sovereignty’: Mississauga Nation delegation to U.K. makes history.
6. Maui Fires not an accident https://www.bitchute.com/video/reHG2wk9t7CY/
7. OP-ED: Falsehoods contaminate searching for the remains of murdered indigenous women:
8. Zesesaapi Mukwa [John Cipolla] email@example.com cell (808) 206-2221