Verse(s) for today:
casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:8 KJV
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
James 1:19 KJV
Pastor: Jack Hibbs:
“So, Ezra the scribe stood on a platform of wood which they had made for the purpose… And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people, for he was standing above all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up. And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. Then all the people answered, ‘Amen, Amen!’ while lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.” Nehemiah 8:4-6
Nehemiah gives us one of the most beautiful scenes of Israel at worship in these Old Testament verses. The gathering together of the people was neither elaborate nor flashy but born out of love for God. Through its simple model, we, too, can hear the call to worship today. Step one: All are invited to join this sacred assembly, and Ezra stood high above the people so his fellow worshippers could hear God’s Word. When the time came, the people stood in reverence and awe. Imagine the hush falling over the gathering in anticipation. Step two: As their spiritual head, Ezra “blessed” (a Hebrew term for prayer) the Lord with a heart that represented the will of the people. And the people answered in complete agreement, “Amen, amen,” meaning let it be so. Step three: Hands were raised toward heaven. Faces bowed low to the earth in humble, sincere repentance. What a vivid image of surrendering all of life’s issues before a holy God in preparation for hearing from Him! These are the steps to genuine praise and worship—the preludes to intimacy with God. The setting was solemn, but the people’s outward expression was not. Their fervor for God was pure and true. Isn’t that the effect worship has upon the soul?
Dear Christian, at home and in the assembly of the saints, be a worshiper of God. Leave this broken world behind and experience His divine love in the person of Jesus Christ, the door by which we may freely enter God’s presence. Awaiting His Return, [Pastor: Jack HIBBS]
Interview With A Leading Spokesman for the Freedom Convoy:
BJ (Benjamin) Dichter became one of the public spokespersons for the Freedom Convoy 2022. In this video linked above BJ was interviewed a few days ago by two Brits in their podcast program out of Britain - "Triggernometry" - following the release of BJ's book, Honking for Freedom.
Despite the passage of time and all that has happened before and since the Freedom Convoy 2022 assembled in Ottawa and then became the predicate for the imposition of Emergency Order by the Canadian government, a large segment of people here in our country are still divided over the merit of the grassroot movement that came together against the authoritarian dictates of Ottawa and the provincial governments to impose their vaccine/mask/social distancing mandates, their lockdowns and shutdowns, and drive a truck through the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canadians. This is a sad commentary about the people and the country that fell in line with the government's authoritarianism in display, and then casting aspersions on those, the Truckers and their family, friends and supporters across the country who rallied to defend their Charter guaranteed rights and freedoms and push back on Ottawa's arrogant display of power.
I have known BJ in person for some time now and respect his political convictions. This interview lifts the curtain on the story of the Freedom Convoy as told by someone from the inside of that movement, and sheds light on politicians and their connivance through that period leading up to the imposition of Emergency orders on Valentine's Day in February 2022. I am confident you will find it worthwhile to bookmark this video and hear BJ when you can make time regardless of whether you supported or not the Freedom Convoy 2022.
A Deadlier Pandemic Is Just
Around the Corner!
· What if COVID-19 was just a trial balloon to see how the public would react to nationwide lockdowns, social distancing, and mask mandates?
· And what if COVID-19 was a precursor to the next pandemic – PANDEMIC 2.0 – which will be deadlier than anything we’ve experienced in the last 100 years?
These questions are terrifying to consider. I only raise them because they demand serious consideration.
Especially in light of what we’ve learned in the last 2 years.
Listen: If you’re a critical thinker who suspects that COVID-19 was not an accident… And you’d like to not only survive — but THRIVE — during the next pandemic…
Then keep reading because you’re about to discover…
· The true origin of COVID-19…
· Why COVID-19 is just the first of many 21st Century pandemics…
· How to protect yourself and your family during the next pandemic…
· And perhaps most importantly, the reason why…
My name is Dr. Ralph LaGuardia.
I’ve been practicing medicine for nearly 40 years.
Years ago I went to medical school in Italy where I quickly learned that the European way of dealing with disease is very different from how we deal with it here in America. While we focus on treating symptoms, they focus on dealing with the root cause of disease. I’ve always felt like the European approach made more sense.
Today, I specialize in Internal Medicine, Bariatrics, and Geriatrics – which put me in a unique position to witness the unfolding of the pandemic in 2020. I consider myself privileged to have been on the front lines, helping my patients to build immunity and get back to full health.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have treated over 200 cases of COVID-19 and have had great success. I now know how to treat COVID-19 and any of its evil variants. And today I’m more committed than ever to helping people strengthen their immune systems – from the inside out – so they’re more likely to survive and thrive during the next pandemic.
In just a minute I’ll tell you all about what I believe is headed our way, but first it’s important that you know about…
Details can be read at this LINK: https://www.selfrely.com/infected-book/?affiliate_id=1651968&aff_sub=1171&aff_sub2=1029f8493748ac5158b23a14848976&nopopup=false&noautoplay=false&cookiepreview=false&ho_aff_id=1171&click_id=&trans_id=1029f8493748ac5158b23a14848976
The TRUE Origin of COVID-19
(It Wasn’t a Chinese ‘Wet Market’!)
[Patriot Wholesale Club]
Georgia Trump prosecutors may offer plea deals to co-defendants:
Prosecutors in former President Donald Trump's Georgia case have indicated that plea deals may be offered to some of the 18 co-defendants.
Judge Scott McAfee asked prosecutors about potential plea deals during a pretrial conference for Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell on Friday, while Scott Hall reportedly accepted the first plea deal.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 30, 2023
The current situation
“We have not, at this point, made an offer,” Fulton County special prosecutor Nathan Wade said during the hearing, according to the Hill.
“Judge, I believe that we can,” Wade later replied. “We’ll sit down and kind of put some things together, and we’ll reach out to defense counsel individually to extend an offer.”
BREAKING: Scott Hall, one of Donald Trump's co-defendants charged in the Fulton County election interference case, is taking a plea deal, marking the first plea deal in the case. https://t.co/VjD8xN0aV1
— ABC News (@ABC) September 29, 2023
The first attempt
"Scott Hall appeared Friday in court for what Judge Scott McAfee said was a 'negotiated resolution,'" ABC News reported Friday.
"As part of the deal, Hall pleaded guilty to five misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties. He will get probation and has agreed to testify moving forward, including at the trial of other co-defendants," it added.
— FOX 5 Atlanta (@FOX5Atlanta) September 29, 2023
"Hall has agreed to 5-years probation, one for each count. He is to refrain from polling activities while on probation. Hall also must pay a $5,000 fine," Fox 5 Atlanta reported.
"In addition, Hall must write a letter of apology to the citizens of the state of Georgia, perform 200 hours of community service, and fully cooperate with the Fulton County DA's Office," it noted.
Hall also cannot communicate with others involved in the case and is ordered not to speak to the media.
Many have spoken out against Hall, claiming he "flipped" against Trump, while others wonder whether more co-defendants will take similar offers to testify against the former president.
The case continues to cause problems for Trump's campaign efforts, but his poll numbers remain strong in his quest for a return to the White House.
[The American Digest]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Alberta ministries face extensive review over access requests after Globe reporting:
Information commissioner’s office cites Globe reporting as a ‘catalyst’ for its systemic probe.
Alberta’s access watchdog has launched a systemic investigation into the provincial government’s handling of freedom of information requests after reporting by The Globe and Mail’s Secret Canada project.
Provincial ministries were notified in mid-August that the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner (OIPC) had launched a sweeping review into potential non-compliance with two sections of Alberta’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Both sections touch on the extent to which public officials are required to help people locate and obtain public records.
Notification letters sent to each ministry highlighted reporting from the Secret Canada project – an investigation into the country’s broken freedom of information (FOI) regime – including a story that detailed apparent attempts by the government to limit its obligations under the provincial access law.
Nicky Gocuan, the press secretary for the Minister of Service Alberta and Red Tape Reduction, told The Globe in an email that the province is “fully co-operating” with the OIPC probe and that they “look forward to seeing the results of the review. We will not be commenting further at this time.”
The OIPC investigates complaints about access and privacy concerns in Alberta. The vast majority of issues are dealt with individually, but the commissioner can also launch systemic investigations. Only a handful of systemic reviews involving access-law compliance have been executed in recent years.
“Your articles published in June were certainly a catalyst in the investigation being started,” said Chris Stinner, the OIPC’s director of investigations. He added that the probe will examine additional complaints as well, which he could not discuss.
“There were other applicants similar to yours, as well as other concerns our office has identified,” Mr. Stinner said.
Mr. Stinner said he was limited in what else he could share about the file, as it is a continuing investigation.
Alberta’s appeals body has order-making powers, meaning the OIPC can compel government to release records if it is found that the public institution acted improperly. The commissioner also has the power to compel public officials to participate in the investigation.
FOI laws exist across Canada and around the world. They enshrine into law the principle that people have a right to know how their tax dollars are being spent, how their elected officials are governing and how their public institutions are being run. FOI legislation provides a legal framework for people to access public records that have not otherwise been released.
But The Globe’s reporting has found that public institutions across the country are routinely breaking these laws by improperly withholding information, violating statutory time limits and claiming “no records” exist, when in fact they do.
In June, The Globe reported that the Alberta government was testing the limits of its FOI law, by rejecting nearly two dozen FOI requests filed as part of the Secret Canada project. The requests were filed in 2022 for a national audit designed to measure Canadian jurisdictions’ performance on access and transparency. The Globe sent more than 250 requests to every department and ministry in Canada – provincial, territorial and federal – seeking access to basic data from each institution’s internal FOI tracking system. Only Alberta refused.
All 22 Alberta ministries claimed that “no records” existed – even though officials acknowledged using an FOI tracking system. The province claimed that in order to provide the requested information, it would need to “create a record,” which officials argue the law does not require them to do. (At issue is the fact that, technically, downloading information from a database, creates a new record.)
Maureen Towle, the province’s assistant deputy minister of data, privacy and innovation, told The Globe in June that because the information “doesn’t exist exactly in the format that you requested,” from the perspective of the government’s legal team, Alberta was not required to provide it.
However, section 10(2) of Alberta’s FOI act explicitly states that a public institution “must create a record” if the original is in electronic format, if the manipulation can be done “using its normal computer hardware and software and technical expertise” and if creating the record would not “unreasonably interfere with the operations” of the institution. This section is called the “duty to assist,” which is one of the areas being examined in the OIPC systemic investigation.
To address the government’s apparent position that creating a record would “unreasonably interfere with the operations” of the institution, The Globe, sent a copy of its FOI wording to Granicus, which sells the software that Alberta uses to track FOIs. Company spokesperson Sharon Rushen confirmed that the Amanda software would allow for the requested information to be extracted.
The other area being reviewed by the OIPC concerns section 7(2), which states: “A request must be in writing and must provide enough detail to enable the public body to identify the record.” Mr. Stinner declined to comment on what prompted this aspect of its investigation.
One aspect that will likely be examined is the extent to which FOI requesters must specifically ask for a particular public record, versus using more general language. For example, this would be the difference between requesting a certain report on a government policy by name, compared with asking for any reports dealing with a particular subject.
Last week, The Globe reported that the Alberta government had rejected a second round of Secret Canada FOI requests that sought access to updated data. Ministries relied on the same reasoning. In doing so, the government doubled down on a policy position that could limit its obligations in the future. The Globe, filed an appeal with the OIPC in September.
Explore our national database of FOI requests. SecretCanada.com
[The Globe & Mail]
G0T 0WN3D (1 Min)
ChR!$T!N3: A L!TTL3 D3m0cR@CY (4 Min)
Gr3G**Em3rG3nCY AL3RT: 5G !n!T!@T3$ Z0MB!3 !0/4 (4 Min)
Th3 N0RTH My$T3rY*RuP3$ N!Gr@$ MTN*M@Gn3T!C*100 M! (17 Min)
UFC Ch@MP BRYC3 G03$ FuLL 'W!LL!@M Br@V3H3@RT W@LLAc3' (10 Mn)
!s H3 Th3 ! AM? (1 Min)
ALB3rTA: K@r3N**!nF0RM3D Ch0!C3 (12 Min)
!nD!@ Has Ju$T F0unD Wh@T N@$A L0$T (12 Min)
P30PL3 R UnD3R Th3 $p3LL 0f W!TCH-Cr@FT (26 Min)
!T'$ @LL $cR!PT3D**N3TFL!X & UpC0M!nG US BL@CK-0uT (16 Min)
F0RG!V3N3$$ & C@nC3R (1 Min)
UF0 D3c3PT!0N**Th3 F!N@L C@RD (43 Min)
!s Th!$ Th3 CL0$3$T V0!c3 +o ELV!$ 0r !s !+ ELV!$? (6 Min)
M@R!A & CL@Y: M@RK of Th3 B3@ST & T/ ANT!_ChR!$T (66 Min)
AL!$T@!R: H0W B3!nG F@m0u$ R3@LLY W0rK$**Ru$$3L Br@nD (25 Min)
Marjorie Taylor Greene Brutally Humiliates AOC On LIVE TV:
During a House hearing, Representatives Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) engaged in a verbal exchange subsequent to allegations made by Democrats, asserting that both Greene and Republicans had exhibited explicit material.
The exchange first originated from a hearing held in July, during which the Georgia Republican made allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of the President, claiming involvement in sex trafficking. The representative presented a series of sexually explicit photographs purportedly obtained from Hunter Biden’s well-known laptop.
According to a report by The Western Journal, Representative Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), who holds a prominent position in the House Oversight Committee, expressed concerns about the potential recurrence of a certain behavior exhibited by MTG. In an attempt to prevent further display of such behavior, Raskin intervened when MTG attempted to present an enlarged photograph during a recent hearing.
“Mr. Chairman, our colleague from Georgia has introduced before pornographic exhibits and displayed things that are really not suitable for children who might be watching,” Raskin said.
“A bathing suit is not suitable, Mr. Raskin?” MTG fired back.
“Well, I’m saying, I would like the witness, I would like the member to be instructed to not introduce any pornography today, at least without running through the chair first,” Raskin continued.
“A bathing suit is not pornography, Mr. Raskin,” Greene answered contemptuously.
Then, Raskin stated that he was unable to observe what Greene was doing and that Democrats had not previously received her information. It’s on the internet, she retorted. It is widespread.
This resulted in an intervention initiated by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC).
“You are submitting a naked woman’s body,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“This is a bathing suit. It’s a bathing suit,” Greene admonished.
“And it has not been cleared before this committee,” Ocasio-Cortez riffed.
“You don’t have your glasses on. Do you wear them or not?” Greene fired back.
“I have contacts on, thank you,” Ocasio-Cortez said in response.
“Oh, congratulations,” Greene mockingly added, ending the exchange.
AOC Throws Hysterical Fit Over MTG Exposing 'Pornographic' Biden Crimes, MTG Responds With Pure pic.twitter.com/t1YNnJU5aJ
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) September 28, 2023
Greene posted the following on X along with a video clip: “Hunter Biden sexually exploited several women in violation of the Mann Act. Hunter told one of his victims that his father was VP and showed her a picture of Joe Biden with President Obama. Hunter’s victim was terrified. Why won’t Joe Biden’s DOJ respond to the inquiry into Hunter’s victim’s rights requested by @RepJamesComer and myself?”
In July, Greene faced criticism from one of Hunter Biden’s attorneys for purportedly engaging in ‘unethical’ conduct, which can be seen as an ironic development.
In a formal correspondence spanning four pages, addressed to the Office of Congressional Ethics, Abbe Lowell, the attorney representing Joe Biden, expressed his disapproval of the actions taken by the Georgia Republican. Lowell criticized her for publicly revealing the morally corrupt behavior of the President’s son, which she also suggested may have been eligible for tax deductions. This incident occurred during a recent House hearing.
During the judicial proceedings, Greene levied allegations against Hunter, asserting that he had contravened the Mann Act by financially facilitating the purchase of airfare for sex workers and subsequently transferring them across state borders. According to sources, the individual utilized his company’s cash to cover the cost of the airfare and afterwards claimed the charges as deductions on his tax returns.
This prompted Lowell to request an immediate investigation. According to a report from Fox News, he stated that her purported actions are deemed as repulsive behavior that flagrantly contravenes the House Ethics regulations and official conduct standards.
“Now more than ever, the House has a duty to make loud and clear that it does not endorse, condone, or agree with her outrageous, undignified conduct and brazen violations of the standards of official conduct that do not reflect creditably on the House of Representatives,” Lowell wrote, according to The Hill, which first reported the letter.
Fox News added:
Lowell’s request stems from Greene holding up several graphic photos from Hunter Biden’s laptop during a committee hearing Wednesday where IRS whistleblowers alleged misconduct in investigations into the Biden family.
The House Oversight Committee interviewed two IRS whistleblowers — Special Agent Joseph Ziegler, whose identity was revealed during the hearing, and his IRS supervisor Gary Shapley — who alleged political misconduct throughout the Hunter Biden investigation.
Shapley previously blew the whistle on alleged political influence surrounding prosecutorial decisions throughout the yearslong federal probe into President Biden’s son. [The Republic Brief]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND
‘WARNING’: Emergency Broadcast System Activation:
· WARNING: The Cabal is planning Attacks on our phones, TVs and WiFi Technology. Absolutely Do NOT Participate in the Emergency Broadcast System “Test” on Wed. 4 Oct. Turn Off ALL Devices. Unplug ALL Computers. Disconnect ALL Information Technology From WiFi.
· What to Know About FEMA’s Nationwide Test Alert Planned for October – The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/30/us/test-alert-us-october.html
· Sat. 30 Sept. EBS, NESARA, Oct. 1 Redefines the World: https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/09/ebs-unleashes-nesara-october-1st-will-redefine-the-world-3800035.html
The Real News for Sun. 1 Oct. 2023:
· Murder by Decree – The Crime of Genocide in Canada, Annett: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1530145619
· The UN has attacked Russian Naval ships with UK missiles and with funding from the US. Putin was expected to retaliate by attacking the US by Dec – a move that would instigate World War III.
· Carbon Monoxide Gas in meat, fluoride rat poison in toothpaste and the Myrna Vax has been found in our food supply – on approval and even mandate of our corrupt FDA.
· With their mansions (that also housed Underground Tunnels) unaffected by the Maui DEW Attack, Elites such as Oprah Winfrey were buying thousands of acres of Native Hawaiian Land to sell to the Chinese Communist Party.
· Democrats have averted a government shutdown with support of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), by voting in a stop gap spending bill that funded Democrat policies designed to destroy America. No one appears to know what kind of deal was made between the Democrats and CCP in order for the CCP to lend the money to keep the US government open for another 45 days, but it can’t be good.
· Impeachment hearings have began on “US President” Joe Biden who in reality was being played by several actors, the real Joe Biden having faced the noose prior to his fake inauguration after being charged and convicted of Crimes Against Humanity – that included his paid cooperation with the Chinese Communist Party to get him elected in a fraudulent election.
· Sun. 1 Oct. It’s About To Go Live: https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/09/sg-anon-latest-intel-buckle-up-its-about-to-go-live-video-3800004.html
· When this market crashes. Dominoes. 1929 2.0. No banks. No ATM. No cash. Oil (Gas) skyrockets that is left at the pumps. No transactions. No debit/ credit card movement. No business in operation. No cash flow. Look at the big picture. You will be in the tranquility at home. The Precipice. Carry on. …American Patriot on Telegram
· We were warned months ago that after summer, things would start to escalate going into the Fall/Winter. Stock up on food, warm clothing, alternative energy sources, medicines, and silver. This next three months are going to be spectacular. Back channel comms are confirming high probabilities of partial/full government shutdown. DOD has notified contractors, and Liaisons offices will be closed this coming Mon. 2 Oct. until further notice. …Sovereign Red Neck Renegade on Telegram Sat. 30 Sept.
· WARNING From Walmart Insider: Major Goods Shortages On It’s Way:
· Senate Votes 88-9 to Avert Shutdown, only 9 Republican Senators Vote Against Stop-Gap Spending Bill that Funds All of Democrat Policies to Destroy America, Scott The Gateway Pundit:
· Sat. 30 Sept. Intel, Jan Halper: Dr. Jan Halper Hayes: Latest Intel – Naming Names and Telling it Like It Is! (Video) | Alternative | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
· The National Space Agency NASA (famous for collecting trillions of US Taxpayer dollars by creating the fake Moon Landing) also created Bitcoin. It was all a ploy and part of their fake Digital Currency Rollout.
· The 5G Towers the Cabal has installed across the nation were so dangerous that they killed birds which fatefully landed on them.
· On Thurs. 28 Sept. Congressional Impeachment hearings began on “US President” Joe Biden (who in reality was being played by several actors, the real Joe Biden having faced the noose prior to his fake inauguration after being charged and convicted of Crimes Against Humanity). Overview of Impeachment Clause | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
· Sat. 30 Sept. Chem Trails Alex Jones Exposes Who’s Controlling the Weather:
Biden Crime Family
· Rep. James Comer, “We have uncovered a mountain of evidence, revealing how Joe Biden abused his public office for his family’s financial gain. For years, President Biden has lied to the American people about his knowledge of and participation in his family’s corrupt business schemes.”
· Rep. Lauren Boebert, “Biden intentionally misled the American people by using complex maneuvers to pocket millions of dollars from our adversary. He lied when he was VP. He lied as a candidate to gain the office of President. Now this Committee has uncovered the truth. It is time to impeach this compromised Commander-in-Chief.
· Hunter Biden’s Daughter Was Living in White House While Representing Peruvian Government. The Biden family may have some more explaining to do over their international affairs, after the NY Post reports that Naomi Biden (Hunter’s eldest daughter, not the grandchild Joe Biden mouth-kissed during the 2020 election), was living in the White House while representing the government of Peru in a legal case. According to a review of public records, the 29-year-old has been working for DC-based law firm Arnold & Porter since January 2021, the same month her grandfather was sworn in as the 46th US president, after interning for the firm in 2019. In September 2021, Naomi appeared in a legal filing disclosing her involvement in a case brought by Worth Capital Holdings 27, LLC, a Delaware firm which claimed that the country was interfering in the operation of their oil refinery located in the southern Amazon. Worth has sought $590 million in damages.
· A top former aide to Vice President Biden revealed in a WhatsApp message to Hunter Biden that his CCP-linked business partner was willing to wire Hunter tens of thousands of dollars to help him pay off several bills, according to a new batch of messages released by the House Ways and Means Committee. Fran Person, who served as a longtime adviser to the elder Biden and was a failed congressional candidate in 2016, told Hunter in a July 2017 WhatsApp message that he and Bo Zhang, Fran’s business partner with ties to top CCP leaders, “want to help” him. Hunter was in the middle of a rocky divorce and laid out his bills for the month, saying, 100K at least gets me until next month.