Monday 6 – 5 - 23
Verse(s) for today:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 KJV
Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Robert Kennedy,Jr. is waging a heroic struggle for liberty. He is one of the foremost crusaders against the fake Covid “vaccines.” He has been especially effective in his exposure of arch-criminal Anthony Fauci. He has also fully embraced the position that both his father Robert Kennedy, Sr. and his uncle John F. Kennedy were assassinated as part of a conspiracy.
· The best summary of RFK Jr.’s achievements and programs is by superlawyer Robert Barnes: “In his early 20’s, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attacked the overthrow of Allende in Chile. (See Atlantic Monthly, February 1974). In 1975, before the Church Committee completed revelations, he condemned American assassinations of foreign leaders. (See Wall Street Journal, December 16, 1975). When others stayed silent as we unleashed Islamic jihad through Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, RFK pushed back in twin articles in February of 1979 published in the Post and the Boston Globe against the coups. RFK continue to criticize almost every major foreign intervention in his lifetime, which started with Vietnam alongside his father’s campaign in 1968 through his criticism of both Iraq wars, the intervention in Syria, and the involvement in Afghanistan, criticizing these oil-driven wars, as his commentary in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2016, and 2018 detail. As the latest iteration of that, see a pre-campaign, but recent piece in Politico.
· RFK’s dissident history doesn’t stop there. Just as he opposed regime change, anti-democratic coups, and foreign assassinations, he continued in his critique of torture and mass state surveillance. See his 2005 article on the best of America reflecting an ‘anti-torture tradition’ in the December 17, 2005 edition of the Los Angeles Times, or his interview from 2005 in Oprah’s magazine. This led to early criticism of the globalist agenda of mass surveillance on Covid, as it did critique of digital currency and centralized banking power. An early focus of RFK criticism during Covid was Fauci, and he early-on spotted the Wuhan leak and gain of function problems.
· RFK also questioned the integrity of American elections, attributed his father and uncle’s assassinations to the intelligence agencies, and critiqued both the public health and food industries in America for decades, attacking the pharma-industrial complex, the food-industrial complex, and the military-industrial complex. Along the way, RFK attacked, by name, the likes of Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab.
· Kennedy’s Children Health Defense led the way against Covid policy. He forecast the vaccine problems immediately. While much of his Covid criticism was being removed from YouTube, suppressed on social media, and smeared in the institutional press, his Children Health Defense led the way sponsoring writers, speakers and activists in challenging the narrative, while one of the first to warn of vaccine mandates, dangerous vaccines, and the pernicious role of Bill Gates. RFK said, in April of 2020, from the inception, that ‘the current lockdown measures that are in place during the Covid-19 pandemic are training society to do what it’s told, to accept this kind of surveillance, to accept these constraints on our civil rights, to allow the government to come in and tell us that we must stay at home and not send our kids to school’: while blasting the WHO as Bill Gates ‘owned.’ His work was so significant that he was the primary target of media-state sponsored censorship, including his May 2, 2020 published broadcast with Patrick Bet-David.
· This followed RFK’s long skepticism of globalist agendas on food and medicine. He condemned the FDA and USDA as just Big Food cutouts poisoning our bodies through their corporate cartel control over the food supply and its enabler regulators. Kennedy bashed ‘alternative’ meat products, while attacking corporate controlled farms for replacing family farmers. RFK repeatedly represented family farmers and ordinary fishermen against corporations and their state-colluding allies. RFK’s sponsorship of the leading small farmer, direct-to-table, natural foods, the Weston A. Price Foundation, reflected that. This paralleled his legendary fight against Big Pharma, especially in the coerced vaccine environment. This extends to him critiquing the globalist aspects of the climate change movement, central bank digital currency, and promoting alternatives in the food, medicine, and financial markets.
· Anyone ignoring this nearly half-century criticism of the establishment in RFK’s dissident voice on the critical issues of Deep State corruption, regulatory capture, crony capitalism, militaristic adventurism, the mass polluting of our bodies in the food, medical and local environmental support chains, the propagation of the war machine, the corrupting influence of the intelligence agencies, ignores one fact above all: RFK blames the Deep State for the murder of his father and uncle. There’s a reason they fear him, and it ain’t because they think he’s secretly on their side. The Sins Against the Father will be Remembered by the Son.”
As I mentioned above, Kennedy has been heroic in his battle against Anthony Fauci. Here is a summary of his conclusions about Fauci and the fake Covid “vaccines.” “Writes Ginny Garner:
Both Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., head of Children’s Health Defense, and Dr. David Martin, an expert on US patents of viruses and Covid shots. have been studying, writing and talking about NIAID Director Tony Fauci’s conflicts of interests with regard to coronaviruses and the Covid shots. RFK Jr.’s interview with Martin is very informative and enlightening.
Among high points:
1. Martin explains how Covid shots work
2. RFK Jr.: NIAID director Tony Fauci never has treated any patients. NIAID is supposed to investigate the causes of disease and identify treatments but it has never done that. Fauci takes its $6 billion budget plus $2 billion from DoD and develops drugs by getting his 1300 investigators at universities to do clinical studies, then the drugs are sold to Big Pharma. He splits the royalties.
3. Martin: Fauci is engaged in racketeering. He controls the means of production and picks the winners and losers which is price fixing. He controls the pathogen, the means of detection and means of therapy and the price the drug gets sold at and gets paid every step of the way. This is like Chicago Mafia in the 1920s.
4. RFK Jr.: Fauci has a $9 billion contract with the Pentagon for 500 doses of Covid shots whether they work or not and gets paid once they get FDA approval.
5. RFK Jr.: ‘It’s a sick, demented, crooked scheme.’
6. When Fauci ignored the US moratorium on the bio-weaponization of coronaviruses and funded China’s Wuhan Lab to continue the gain of research, he was effectively teaching the Chinese military which controls the lab how to make a bioweapon.
7. There’s an inherent problem when the same labs study the transmission of viruses for the purpose of creating vaccines and bioweapons.”
Kennedy obviously wants the truth about the assassinations of his father and uncle, and he is convinced the CIA had a hand in them: “Robert Kennedy Jr., the long-shot Democratic presidential candidate, has backed a conspiracy theory that the CIA was involved in the killing of his uncle, former President John F. Kennedy, arguing the evidence is ‘overwhelming.’
‘There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder,’ Kennedy said in a Sunday interview with John Catsimatidis on New York City radio station WABC 770. ‘I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.’
Kennedy Jr. suggested in his Sunday interview that his uncle’s killing in November 1963 had to do with his refusal to commit U.S. forces to Vietnam. ‘When my uncle was president, he was surrounded by a military-industrial complex and intelligence apparatus that was constantly trying to get him to go to war in Laos, Vietnam, etc.,’ Kennedy said. ‘He refused. He said that the job of the American presidency is to keep the nation out of war.’
During the interview, Kennedy also floated the conspiracy theory that the CIA may have been involved in the killing of his own father, Robert F. Kennedy, a former U.S. attorney general who was fatally shot in Los Angeles when campaigning for president in 1968. Robert Kennedy Jr. said evidence of CIA involvement in his father’s death is ‘very convincing, but is circumstantial.’ ‘We do not have the really strong documentary testimonial evidence that we have with my uncle,’ Kennedy said.
Kennedy, a prominent anti-vaccine activist, announced last month that he would mount a Democratic primary bid against President Biden in 2024. Kennedy is on firm ground when he blames the CIA for these assassinations.In a remarkable television broadcast on December 15, 2022, Tucker Carlson made an explosive charge. He pointed out that, contrary to law, the White House was refusing to release thousands of pages of documents about the assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Carlson said that these documents proved CIA involvement in the assassination and that someone within the government who had looked at these documents made a direct statement to this effect.
Here is what Carlson said: “Not long after Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald on camera in the basement of Dallas police headquarters, a lot of Americans started to have some questions about the Kennedy assassination. It was, you’d have to admit, a pretty extraordinary sequence of events. A lone gunman murders the president of the United States. And then, less than 48 hours later, that lone gunman is himself murdered by another lone gunman.
What are the odds of that? It’s one thing if you get struck by lightning – rare but possible. But if every member of your family also gets struck by lightning, all on different days, you might begin to suspect these are not entirely natural events. But oh, replied the U.S. government, they are. This bizarre chain of killings was all entirely natural.
After this broadcast, Robert Kennedy, Jr, JFK’s nephew, tweeted: “The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d’état from which our democracy has never recovered.”
If the CIA was involved, the obvious next question is why? Why did they want JFK eliminated? The best answer has been provided by Professor Jim Douglass in his book JFK and the Unspeakable. In brief, JFK didn’t trust the CIA and planned to dismantle it. For that reason, the CIA got rid of him before he could do it.
I [ROCKWELL] interviewed Douglass over a decade ago, and here are some of the things he told me:
“Now, Jim, you were close to Thomas Merton, influenced by Thomas Merton, and part of this title comes from Merton. Would you explain that to us?
DOUGLASS: Yes, Lew. Thomas Merton wrote a book called a series of essays. He talked about the unspeakable as a kind of power and a kind of reality that went almost beyond the power of speech. It was suggested for him by the nuclear arms race, by the Vietnam War, and by the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Malcolm and Martin and RFK. It was a kind of evil where we don’t want to go. That might be one way of coming up with what he meant by the unspeakable.
ROCKWELL: Well, Jim Douglass, thank goodness you have gone where maybe others have feared to go. And all the people that I’ve talked to – and I’ve read, myself, a good amount of Kennedy revisionism, but I was extremely impressed by all you’ve done. And the people I’ve talked to who are the real experts tell me this is the best book and the most important book ever written on the Kennedy assassination. So not only do you go over why, clearly, this was a conspiracy, it just wasn’t a typical lone nut who appears from time to time in American history and is of great use to the power elite, but you show us why he was killed, why this is so important, and why we should all be concerned about it, not simply a historical event we can forget about, but why it continues to have impact on the nature of American society, of the wars that the government fights, what’s happening in terms of the police state here at home, and why it affects every person here today listening to this show.
DOUGLASS: Yes, I really appreciate your emphasizing the whys, because all I hoped to do was to tell the story of the why. I, of course, included the plot, but the only reason I did that was to fill in the picture. My point is not, and I did not write an analysis of the Kennedy assassination. It was to tell the story of JFK, and of all of us, for that matter. It was representing everyone in this country and, because of the nature of the conflict, in some sense, everybody in the world. We’re talking about weapons that could destroy the world. And that story, and of his turning – I use that word advisedly. It comes from the Hebrew Scriptures – his turning away from that kind of destructive power, towards peace, that’s the ‘why’ of his assassination.
ROCKWELL: You know, we hear, for example, about his speech where he said he was going to undo the CIA as an organization. Was that part of it, I mean, in terms of what the CIA did then, what it does today, what the Pentagon does, the Military-Industrial Complex?
DOUGLASS: He underwent a break with the CIA relatively early in his administration at the Bay of Pigs because he understood – he was not a stupid man. He was a very shrewd person. (Laughing) And he understood that he was being manipulated and set up at the Bay of Pigs so that he would have to call in the U.S. troops to win against Castro, and the CIA lied to him to set him up, they lied about the conditions of the uprisings that they told him were going to occur in Cuba and all this kind of thing. And the whole Bay of Pigs invasion had been organized during the Eisenhower administration. But when Kennedy realized afterwards the extent to which he had been lied and set up, he said, I want to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wind. And he very deliberately did take steps to impair the CIA from doing that in the future. He fired the man in charge, Allen Dulles, who had been the cold warrior up to that point, and fired his main subordinates who had set him up in the Bay of Pigs. And then, of course, after his assassination, who does Lyndon Johnson, his successor, appoint for the so-called Warren Commission as the major influence within it, but Allen Dulles. He should have been considered, rightly, as the main suspect in the assassination rather than appointed to investigate it. That’s the fox investigating the murder in the hen house.
ROCKWELL: Can you look at the Kennedy assassination as a coup d’etat?
DOUGLASS: Yes. But it’s a very subtle coup d’etat in that the propaganda is so enormous and the transition is done so fluidly into an administration under Lyndon Johnson, that is reversing all of Kennedy’s main decisions. That happens with so little disruption. I mean, Kennedy’s main advisors don’t all surrender and say this is a coup d’etat or anything like that. Everybody sort of surrenders. This is Cold War thinking. This is the mission to the Powers That Be, if you want to put it in biblical terms. And so, although it is, in fact, a coup d’etat in terms of the power – and the way Kennedy was moving, he had become so isolated, and even his closest – well, most of his closest advisers were so subordinate to the Powers That Be that it was not seen as anything like that.
ROCKWELL: Did Robert Kennedy see it as a murder by the Powers That Be, and is that why he himself was murdered?
DOUGLASS: Yes, he did. But he could not, as one individual – even though he was attorney general of the United States, he could not see a way to do anything in the extreme isolation that he and his brother together had been before the assassination. But now it was Robert Kennedy alone. He, on the very day of the assassination, within an hour, he was suspecting – well, within minutes – (Laughing) – he was suspecting it was the CIA. And he actually confronted people in the CIA that afternoon, asking them about their role in the assassination. But this was all kept very much under the visibility of anyone. And he did not come out with that view. He said to his friends that he would wait until he became president himself. That was a very tragic and fatal decision. He needed to speak up long before that. And, of course, he was never given that opportunity. And he was assassinated 15 minutes after he took the turn by winning the California primary toward becoming president of the United States.”
Isn’t it time the cover-up ended? Let’s do everything we can to release the missing documents and then get rid of the evil, war-mongering CIA. But let’s not stop there. Let’s get rid of the NSA, the FBI and the other agencies that are terrorizing and spying on the American people.
Let’s hope that the courageous Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is able to defeat brain-dead Biden for the Democratic nomination for President next year.
June 5, 2023
$ULPhUR (1 Min)
Th3 GL0B@L L!3 (27 Min)
L0nG K0V!D D!D Th!$? (1 Min)
W0RD$ (1 Min)
L0cK3r R00M T@LK (7 Min)
Y0unG H3@RT$ #37**!mmun3 $Y$T3m D0wn (18 Min)
!nd3P3ndenc3 D@Y Ex@m!n3d**Th3 M0R3 Y0u Kn0w (67 Min)
G!@NT$ FL00D (4 Min)
H0LLYW00D F@K3rY (9 Min)
Wh@T !s EM0T!0N@L !nFLam@T!0n? (9 Min)
Donald Trump has Democrats in a total frenzy after he made this bold move:
Donald Trump isn’t a conventional politician who plays it safe.
He’s laying out an innovative agenda for his next term in the White House. And now Donald Trump has Democrats in a total frenzy after he made this bold move. As his third Presidential campaign continues, former President Donald Trump is beginning to unveil his agenda for a potential second term. He’s proposed an outside-the-box idea that’s in stark contrast to the usual boilerplate policy positions put out by typical Presidential candidates. And rather than addressing the actual issues, a key pillar of Trump’s agenda is his proposal for a nationwide party to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the United States’ founding in 2026.
He said that the country should prepare for a “most spectacular birthday party” that would be “the best of all time,” and as a result, on his first day in office in 2025, he’s promising to start a “task force” devoted solely to planning the party for over a year. “On day one, I will convene a White House task force called ‘Salute to America 250,'” Trump said. “It will be responsible for coordinating with state and local governments to ensure not just one day of celebration, but an entire year of festivities across the nation, starting on Memorial Day 2025 and continuing through July 4, 2026.”
Trump said that he would work with the Governors of all fifty states to create a yearlong “Great American State Fair” with pavilions from every state.
The event would be like a modern-day version of the World’s Fair.
The former President said he hopes that the fair would be held at the “legendary” Iowa State Fair Grounds – a hope that surely has nothing to do with Iowa’s position as one of the first state’s to vote in the Republican Presidential Primary.
Trump also promised to hold nationwide sports contests for high school athletes he’s dubbed the “Patriot Games” to “allow young Americans from every state to show off the best of American skill, sportsmanship, and competitive spirit.” He said that he would invite world leaders and tourists from other countries to mark the occasion.
“America’s tourist industry should get ready because we’re going to have a lot of people coming,” Trump said. “It will be a record year.”
Trump said that he would issue an executive order to create a “National Garden of American Heroes” that would feature statues to honor the “greatest Americans of all time.” He originally announced the plan during a July 4, 2020, event honoring important figures throughout American history at Mount Rushmore. President Joe Biden revoked the executive order shortly after taking office.
Trump concluded by asking religious Americans to pray for the country.
“And finally, and most importantly, I ask America’s great religious communities to pray for our nation and our people as we prepare for this momentous occasion,” Trump said. “From the very beginning, America has been a country sustained and strengthened by prayer and by our communities of faith. As we chart a course toward the next 250 years, let us come together and rededicate ourselves as one nation under God.”
While Democrats are trashing the country for being irredeemably bad, Trump wants to throw an epic celebration of American greatness.
[Conservative Underground News]
Upcoming Rallies & Events
Saturday, June 10, 2023
[SPEECH] Trump Speaks at Georgia GOP Convention When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 Time: To be determined Where: Columbus Convention & Trade Center in Columbus, GA Live Stream: Coming soon…
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
Baby Saved; Delta Force Arrest 48 Satanic Perps including Judge, Sheriff, while AG Sets Sheriff Free & Charges Whistleblower who set up Sting Operation
Before It’s News: Baby Saved; Delta Force Arrest 48 Satanic Perps including Judge, Sheriff, while AG Sets Sheriff Free & Charges Whistleblower who set up Sting Operation | Crime All-Stars | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
On Memorial Day evening May 30, 2023, (A Satanic Holiday) 22 Delta Force Operatives interrupted an attempted Child Sacrifice rite secreted in a canyon of Cache Valley Utah.
One of the Satanic followers attempted to pull out a pistol, but unfortunately was standing next to a Military Liaison who had infiltrated the group. That perp was immediately subdued, saving the life of everyone present.
Of those detained, it was reported that one was a local District Judge and the other, the Cache County Sheriff – although the County Sheriff was released without explanation.
Both the Judge and Sheriff had been documented by an agent in the Special Activities Division of the CIA, Tom Fairbanks, in his records about Satanic Ritual Abuse and Crimes Against Humanity taking place in Cache County.
The other 47 Blackwater Satanic perpetrators detained were sent to Hill Field Air Force Base in Layton Utah and later moved to an unknown location for interrogation.
There is far more going on than we realize…