Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
John 20:21 KJV
Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Colossians 4:6 KJV
Something Fishy Going On:
This video clearly shows two different reports on two different networks interviewing the father of a child allegedly killed at the Uvalde, Texas school shooting. Except there is one problem. And it is a BIG problem. The video reports from one network to the next have two different men claiming to be the child's father!!!!! Draw your own conclusions. [Scott Card]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Supreme Court rules against accused in 34 sex-assault cases in row:
The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled against accused people in 34 sexual-assault cases in a row, stretching back more than four years, making it more difficult to overturn such convictions on appeal as the cases pour in during the Me Too era.
The Globe and Mail reviewed all sexual-assault cases heard by the Supreme Court since 2014. Thirty-six cases have reached the court since the beginning of 2018, and 19 in the previous four-year period – a near-doubling that reflects a fast-changing area of law in which lower-court judges are struggling to keep up. The last case won by the defence was in February, 2018. (The numbers do not include a handful of cases decided on extraneous legal issues, such as delay; all such issues have been decided in the Crown’s favour since 2018.)
The losing streak for accused people has some criminal-defence lawyers questioning whether the Supreme Court is committed to balance, fairness and the presumption of innocence in sexual-assault cases. Some feminist observers, on the other hand, view the rulings as a course correction for a system still permeated by myths and stereotypes.
Many of the cases turned on the credibility of complainants. The Supreme Court has ruled repeatedly that, if the judge who presided over a trial believes a complainant, appeal courts should not disturb a conviction. While that is not new law, the court has reinforced the message by rebuking some of Canada’s most experienced appellate judges, whom they view as having ignored that principle.
Joanna Birenbaum, a Toronto lawyer who has appeared before the Supreme Court on behalf of the Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic, poses for a photograph at her home in Toronto Ont., on May 6, 2022. TIJANA MARTIN/THE GLOBE AND MAIL
Bank of Canada expected to announce another supersized interest rate hike to help temper inflation:
The Bank of Canada is expected to announce another oversized interest rate increase this week, part of its effort to push Canadian borrowing costs rapidly higher in the hope of slowing the pace of consumer price growth.
Fake meat was touted as the ‘future of food.’ Why did it fail to deliver?: Plant-based proteins and other ‘meat analogues’ seemed an ideal solution to much of the world’s food sustainability problems, but producers like Beyond Meat are facing hurdles with consumers and investors.
Ontario election: Parties make final push on last weekend of campaign before June 2: All four major party leaders paid visits to area Rideings on Sunday to try and lock up votes for the June 2 election. Ten days of advance voting wrapped up on Saturday.
Thymus Gland shrink (6 Min)
Where Freemasonry Originate? (2 Min)
BILLY: The Man behind the Pump-Mini DOC (8 Min)
EL0N's Warning (9 Min)
And the Oscar goes To..............(3 Min)
Memorial Day: Another DEATH Cult HELLiday (119 Min)
'The Lord is My Shepherd' (4 Min)
NOTE: Is This Elvis?
Corbett: Precedent Trump (12 Min)
Doc Andrew: No More Monkey Business (54 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
News for Sun. 29 May 2022:
· Former AG Bill Barr Rips Hillary Clinton Over Russiagate, Says She is Guilty of Sedition: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/former-ag-bill-barr-rips-hillary-clinton-russiagate-says-guilty-sedition/
· Former NYPD Commissioner Bombshell: Texas School Massacre Was a Deep State Operation – News Punch:
· According to Mike from Around the World a Cosmic Meteor Storm is coming. “On Tues. 31 May Earth is going to run into the debris field of Comet 73P. We may see 1,000 fireballs per hour.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg2ARUvuA8
· Uvalde Massacre Planned Stand Down Operation: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-27-uvalde-massacre-was-a-planned-stand-down-operation.html
· FBI Docs prove Adolf Hitler & Co. lived after 1945. In 2016 the White hats posted on the official FBI web server nearly 800 pages of declassified original documents on Adolf Hitler and Co. after 1945 in South America and the US. FBI Docs and Adolf Hitler:
· Charlie Ward: https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/11/charlie-ward-eliminating-corruption-in-the-qfs-with-underground-patriot-brother-halcyon-must-video-3605179.html (31.17 minutes) WARD: I have a friend who works for Pfizer as a director… cannot give his name… he and two others are worried, because the Pfizer leaders at the top KNOW what they are doing… they know they are part of a Depopulation Agenda and the guys at the top are worried because they know it carries a completely different sentence when you knowingly commit genocide.
· (33.05 minutes) We just had the figures published of Quarter Two in England. The birth rate is usually 140,000 in Quarter Two. This year it is 11,000.
· Covid Vaccines were found to increase the risk of Myocarditis in children by over 13,000 percent.
The COVID vaccines
Have also been linked to other serious conditions such as the Guillain Barre Syndrome and the development of blood clots.