Saturday 4 - 29 - 23
Verse(s) for today:
One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 27:4 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 KJV
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
True North CANADA NEWS:
1. The Andrew Lawton Show | Justin Trudeau just took control of the internet (feat. Candice Malcolm)
2. Poilievre declined to meet with CBC president over defunding campaign
3. Prominent Quebec media figures speak out against drag queen story hours
4. Ratio’d | How can he say this with a straight face?
5. The Daily Brief | Bill C-11 becomes law
6. ‘Details are important’ Smith tells Notley after NDP leader attacks new Calgary arena deal
7. BONOKOSKI: A sunshine list for federal workers is sorely needed
8. Trudeau’s online censorship law, Bill C-11, passes parliament
9. The Rupa Subramanya Show | Do Canadians have any sympathy for public servants?
10. LEVY: Toronto Catholic teacher tweets incessantly about 2SLGBTQI issues
11. ‘Details are important’ Smith tells Notley after NDP leader attacks new Calgary arena deal
[True North CANADA]
Rasmussen Poll: Carlson More Popular Than Fox News:
Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is more popular than the network that fired him, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.
Of likely U.S. voters surveyed, 59% surveyed said they had a favorable view of Carlson compared with 52% for Fox. More believe Carlson's departure will make Fox worse, not better (32%-19%).
Among Republicans, 47% said letting Carlson go would make Fox News worse, compared with 13% who said otherwise.
Fox News on Monday said it had "agreed to part ways" with Carlson less than a week after settling a lawsuit over the network's 2020 election reporting.
The network said in a press release that the last program of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" aired Friday.
"We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor," the press release from the network said.
"Not surprisingly, Carlson is most popular among Republican voters and self-identified conservatives. Carlson is viewed at least somewhat favorably by 71% of Republicans, 48% of Democrats, and 55% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
"Fifty-five percent (55%) of conservatives have a very favorable impression of Carlson, but only 18% of liberal and moderate voters share that opinion. Forty-eight percent (48%) of liberals have a very unfavorable view of Carlson," Rasmussen said.
The survey of 945 U.S. likely voters was conducted on April 25-27 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research.
1. Sen. Tuberville to Newsmax: 'Crime' What Murdoch Family Is Doing
2. Guilfoyle to Newsmax: Carlson's Exit From Fox Loss for America
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved. [Newsmax Media]
Additional NewMax Media NEWS:
1. Megyn Kelly: Tucker Firing Driving Fox Audience to Newsmax
2. Justice Alito: Abortion Ruling Made Me Assassination Target
Megyn Kelly says Tucker Carlson is not yet fired, claims Fox News 'bought his silence' and is 'determined to destroy him:
Former Fox News star Megyn Kelly provided her insight into the Tucker Carlson departure from the top cable news network.
Earlier this week, it was revealed that Carlson and Fox News were parting ways. The shocking departure ignited shockwaves across the media landscape.
Megyn Kelly, who left Fox News in 2017 after being at the cable news juggernaut for 13 years, weighed in on Carlson's sudden abdication from the reigning top cable news TV show.
Speaking on "The Megyn Kelly Show" on SiriusXM, the former Fox News anchor spoke about Carlson's sudden departure from the network.
"I want to, I think break some news for you. Tucker Carlson hasn't actually been fired," Kelly said on her podcast.
"He's still an employee of the Fox News Channel," Kelly stated. "What happened was Suzanne Scott called him, she's the CEO, on Monday morning and said he was not going to be allowed to do any more shows and that he had been kicked out of his company email."
They don’t want you to see this … Big Tech does its best to limit what news you see. Make sure you see our stories daily — directly to your inbox.
She added, "And now they're going to have to negotiate an exit, some reporting, to me, suggests that she said it's going to be an amicable parting."
She said that the departure caught Tucker "completely off guard."
According to Kelly, Carlson inquired as to why he was being let go from the cable news network and that they refused "to tell him why."
Kelly noted that Carlson is "not free to launch a podcast or a digital show or negotiate with other employers at all," adding that he is "still under contract."
Kelly said that Fox News fired Carlson's executive producer, Justin Wells.
Speaking of Carlson's dismissal, Kelly started, "I mean, to me, that's just so disheartening. He's been at the company for years. He'd been in the primetime for seven years and saw Fox News through one of the most difficult times in its history — the immediate era post-Roger Ailes where they didn't know left from right."
She noted that before Tucker, Fox News had lost Bill O'Reilly and herself.
"He smashed the ball out of the park," Kelly said of Carlson's Fox News show. "And he took a lot of risks, and he was heterodox ... he pushed against the orthodoxy on so many different things."
She added that Fox News had "dripping disdain" for Carlson for speaking his mind.
"He doesn't get to tell his own team — he doesn't get to say goodbye," Kelly said. "I mean, it's absolutely disrespectful to him. And unlike Don Lemon, he hadn't been immersed in controversy after controversy inside the building against his own colleagues." [The BLAZE Media]
Ontario overturned, good Justice Pazaratz, sane 2022 decision:
Recycling was a lie — a big lie — to sell more plastic, industry experts say | CBC Documentaries
The powers that be want Poilievre elected PM. CBC doesn't get out of their control.
The insanity continues...all the more reason to get behind ONE person to take out the Liberals next federal election. Or suffer 4 more years under those who have captured our taxes for WEF objectives…
Sooo sad for these two girls and their mom. Insanity doesn't even cover it anymore!! [CBC News Media]
Global Child Alert from the World Council for Health: https://drtrozzi.org/2023/04/29/global-child-alert-from-the-world-council-for-health/
Warning: WHO's post-plandemic "Big Catch Up" vaccine program. Immunization Agenda 2030. Plus a brief look at 100 years of evidence against vaccines.
On April 24th the WHO began an aggressive global campaign to inject children with various vaccines.
Here are details of "The Big Catch-Up", and "Immunization Agenda 2030". This short video also exposes 100 years of vaccine science, that will have many sane people exercising informed refusal, protecting their kids, and rejecting the WHO.
The "Big Catch Up" has already launched, so please don't hesitate to watch and share this 7-minute video.
Top countries most targeted in WHO Big Catch Up:
Afghanistan, Angola, Brazil, Cameroon, Chad, DPRK, DRC, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, Madagascar, Mexico, Mozambique, Myanmar, Tanzania, Viet Nam. However, all countries beware. We already have reports of the “Big Catch Up” targeting children in countries not on this list.
Trusted Resource Organizations:
[Dr Mark Trozzi]
D0m3 !s 02 (1 Min)
Pr3TTY !nt3re$T!ng (3 Min)
P0LLY: Th3 ALT3rn@T!v3 M3D!@ (40 Min)
H0W +o Av0!d EMF R@d!@T!0n R!$K$ @ H0M3 (7 Min)
3L0n Mu$K & Tr@n$hum@n!$M**N3ur0L!nk Br@!N !mPL@nT (18 Min)
0n Th3 Cr0$$ (1 Min)
D3M0n$ Kn0W Th3 B!BL3 (1 Min)
$T3W: 5G !s C@U$!ng C@nc3r (16 Min)
H0LLyW00D: M@$0N!c Symb0L$ !n Mov!3$ (12 Min)
Cr!T!caLLy Th!nk!ng w/ Th3 5 D0c$**Sh3rri, P, Chr!$T!n3, C@rr!3 (72 Min)
N3W Acc0unT!nG (1 Min)
H0W +o M@K3 Dr@W!Ng $@Lv3 (6 Min)
M!$c@rr!ag3$ & $T!LL B!rTH$ !ncr3@$e (13 Min)
J3RRy $pr!nG3R: VXX!n@T3d D!3$ @ Ag3 79 (11 Min)
Th3 Tr!@L$ 0f Tr@N$human!$m**Andr0gynY & Th3 AnT!-Chr!$T (21 Min)
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
Global Currency Reset:
· “The Emergency Broadcast System would go off, the Markets would shut down, we would have three to ten days of Disclosure, after which Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) would receive Notification to set exchange/redemption appointments.” …DavidXRP on the Charlie Ward Show https://m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/04/charlie-ward-major-intel-teotwawki-is-almost-here-be-ready-video-3792033.html
· Fri. 28 April Wolverine Update: Good news coming from T1. All documents have been signed by the banking lawyers and banks are now ready to start releasing the funds to their members. It been a hard task to get this done and finally it’s getting done. The sovereigns have all received their notifications and are waiting for their appointments. I was told by next week we should expect notifications and the bonds release as well. The delay is coming from the USA and I have no idea why. Let’s hope there is no more delays as too many are suffering and we don’t want hear anymore of our patriots dying. https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/04/28/its-getting-done-rv-gcr-update-from-wolverine-4-28-23/
· Fri. 28 April MarkZ: Iraq has been placed inside the Swift System and their Banks have been given the green light from the Trade Bank of Iraq to do foreign currency exchanges in their local banks….Forget America’s Federal-issued Fiat currency – can individual States initiate a GCR and Gold-back the US Dollar at the State level? Yes! We always hear that the USA is holding up Our GCR, yet individual States are moving forward with gold and silver legislation. …Argentina has joined the de-dollarization club as they join hands with China. They also want to officially be in BRICS. This is a huge one. Yet another country dumping the dollar. US regulators set to take over First Republic Bank. The FDIC is preparing to place first republic under receivership imminently. It is happening……we are about to see First Republic topple and the system collapse. A contact on the Redemption side said they were on one hour call this week. I continue to get some chatter from the bond side on some selling historic bonds to re-sellers. There are a number of Sovereigns who expect their funds to release over the weekend.
· Banking Supervision System: MilitiaMan and Crew: Electronic Point of Sale, Unified Treasury Account, Banking Supervision System | Dinar Chronicles
· Countries Joining BRICS: Some “Thursday News” Posted by Clare at KTFA 4-27-2023 — Dinar Recaps