Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: Thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 KJV
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Luke 6:35 KJV
The Greatest Crisis any of us have ever seen:
1. >> UN Leader: the Greatest Crisis any of us have ever seen
2. >> Will YOU be able to survive the greatest crisis ever?
- Long bread lines snaked around the block. - Mothers having to wait for hours for whatever meager “rations” are left over. - Many getting turned away at the door. - Local storefronts burned. - Windows broken. - Gangs of looters rummaging through the wreckage. - Pickup trucks filled with armed thugs prowling the streets… - Looking for any victim they can rob, beat, or even worse… And no police in sight. Unfortunately, the lines you just read are not based on fiction, fantasy, or speculation. Everything could very soon be a reality in America, and all over the world. In fact, as one UN leader said – “Humanity is facing the Greatest Crisis any of us have ever seen.” Watch the video below to see what he means and HOW you can prepare your family for the mass starvation that’s coming. >> UN Leader: the Greatest Crisis any of us have ever seen P.S. Even if you’re skeptical, I urge you to spare a few minutes and watch this very important presentation below: >> Will YOU be able to survive the greatest crisis ever?
A crisis is a turning point. It threatens to take something vital from us, whether it’s our loved ones, job, home, health, peace of mind, etc. We understand that our lives will never be the same, and this is an admittedly frightening thought. But a crisis also opens the door to necessary change and new beginnings. Regardless of what’s at stake, we must remember this: suffering is temporary, endurance is permanent. Even the sun seems to shine brighter after a storm.
CNN ratings Tank, employees reportedly 'freaking out':
The major changes CNN has made in leadership, philosophy, and structure have not yet borne fruit in the ratings, and now CNN employees are reportedly beginning to panic.
A "well-placed" source at the network told the New York Post that “new management is not freaking out but everyone else at CNN is.”
The numbers are indeed cause for concern. In June, CNN primetime shows averaged just 654,000 nightly viewers, despite the allure of the Jan. 6 committee hearings, which the network covered at length. And of those 654,000, just 148,000 of them were in the coveted 25-54 age demographic.
The ratings for Brian Stelter's show "Reliable Sources" were particularly abysmal, drawing just 585,000 total viewers and 79,000 key demographic viewers. It was the lowest rating for the show in over 20 years.
As bad as Stelter's numbers have been, the numbers for other high-profile CNN personalities like Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper were far worse, as Stelter outperformed each prime time host in the second quarter. The CNN daily lineup likewise had a poor showing, losing 3% of its audience from May. [The BLAZE Media]
Poilievre Derangement Syndrome is at an all-time high!
1. Ratio'd with Harrison Faulkner: Poilievre Derangement Syndrome is at an all-time high!
2. Poilievre slams Global News as “Liberal mouthpiece” over biased reporting
3. Patrick Brown’s former regional organizer comes forward as whistleblower
4. Toews officially in UCP leadership race, but main rivals are close behind
5. LEVY: Canada’s crumbling cities can be blamed on our politicians
Good Review of the Conservative Election Candidates… [TRUE North]
Dr David Martin: Suiting and Destroying Pfizer and Moderna:
2022-07-08 Dr David Martin: Suing and Destroying Pfizer and Moderna Fraud cancels indemnity, and opens the feeding frenzy
Gates, Pfizer, Moderna and others hide behind governments’ guarantee of indemnity from civil liability. However, they have committed major crimes including fraud. There is no indemnity from criminal liability. Intellectual property expert Dr David Martin explains the pending prosecutions and lawsuits against these characters in 3 minutes. Also in 3 minutes, Dr Martin explains the massive death of children anticipated as a result of these injections; and one very twisted reason why Big Bad Pharma sought rapid approval to inject them. [Dr. Trozzi]
CNN Reporter smears GOP Candidate as 'proud spreader of lies' — then something BEAUTIFUL happens:
On “The Rubin Report” Thursday, Blaze-TV host Dave Rubin shared a viral clip of Kari Lake, Republican candidate for governor of Arizona, wiping the floor with CNN senior national reporter and hit-piece peddler Kyung Lah.
In the video, Lake, a former Fox News anchor, shakes hands with Lah before pointing out that the CNN reporter doesn't "have a mask on any more" — a barbed reference to an interview in October 2021 when Lah falsely smeared the Trump-backed GOP candidate as a “rising star of the right wing and proud spreader of lies."
Asked if she has “a minute to chat," Lake replies, "I’ll do an interview as long as it airs on CNN plus. Does that still exist? I didn’t think so, because the people don’t like what you guys are peddling, which is propaganda. Thank you."
Lake then walks away, leaving Lah visibly stunned.
"Yeah, that's perfect," Dave said after watching the video. "Three hundred million dollars. That is how much money CNN put into CNN plus, and it failed within a month. ... No matter how much money they pump into their lies, people know they are lies. I believe we have something internal in us that knows what time it is, and sometimes you can get confused, and sometimes they can spin the clock, so you really have no idea, but at the end of the day I believe that the truth prevails." [The BLAZE Media]
Elon Musk Terminating $44B Twitter Deal:
Elon Musk’s tumultuous $44 billion bid to buy Twitter is on the verge of collapse — after the Tesla CEO sent a letter to Twitter's board Friday saying he is terminating the acquisition.
The chair of Twitter's board, Bret Taylor, tweeted Friday that the board is “committed to closing the transaction on the price and terms agreed upon with Mr. Musk and plans to pursue legal action to enforce the merger agreement. We are confident we will prevail in the Delaware Court of Chancery.”
Twitter could have pushed for a $1 billion breakup fee Musk agreed to pay under these circumstances. Instead, it looks ready to fight over the deal, which the company's board has approved, and CEO Parag Agrawal has insisted he wants to consummate.
The possible unraveling of the deal is just the latest twist in a saga between the world’s richest man and one of the most influential social media platforms. Much of the drama has played out on Twitter, with Musk — who has more than 100 million followers — lamenting that the company was failing to live up to its potential as a platform for free speech.
On Friday, shares of Twitter fell 5% to $36.81, well below the $54.20 that Musk had offered to pay. Shares of Tesla, meanwhile, climbed 2.5% to $752.29.
Musk lawyer Mike Ringler wrote in the letter to Twitter dated Friday that for nearly two months, Musk has sought data to judge the prevalence of “fake or spam” accounts on the social media platform.
“Twitter has failed or refused to provide this information. Sometimes Twitter has ignored Mr. Musk’s requests, sometimes it has rejected them for reasons that appear to be unjustified, and sometimes it has claimed to comply while giving Mr. Musk incomplete or unusable information,” the letter said. It also said the information is fundamental to Twitter’s business and financial performance, and it’s needed to finish the merger agreement.
“From the beginning this was always a head scratcher to go after Twitter at a $44 billion price tag for Musk and never made much sense to the Street, now it ends (for now) in a Twilight Zone ending with Twitter’s Board back against the wall and many on the Street scratching their head around what is next,” Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives wrote in a note to investors after the letter was published.
On Thursday, Twitter sought to shed more light on how it counts spam accounts in a briefing with journalists and company executives. Twitter said it removes 1 million spam accounts each day. the spam accounts represent well below 5% of its active user base each quarter. To calculate how many accounts are malicious spam, Twitter said it reviews “thousands of accounts” sampled at random, using both public and private data such as IP addresses, phone numbers, geolocation and how the account behaves when it is active, to determine whether an account is real.
Last month, Twitter offered Musk access to its “firehose” of raw data on hundreds of millions of daily tweets, according to multiple reports at the time, though neither the company nor Musk confirmed this. Private data, which isn’t available publicly and thus not in the data “firehose” that was given to Musk, includes IP addresses, phone numbers and location. Twitter said such private data helps avoid misidentifying real accounts as spam.
Ringler also alleged that Twitter broke the agreement when it fired its revenue product leader and general manager of consumers, as well announcing the layoff of one-third of its talent acquisition team. The sale agreement, he wrote, required Twitter to “seek and obtain consent” if it deviated from conducting normal business. Twitter was required to “preserve substantially intact the material components of its current business organization,” the letter said.
Musk’s flirtation with buying Twitter appeared to begin in late March. That’s when Twitter has said he contacted members of its board — including co-founder Jack Dorsey — and told them he was buying up shares of the company and interested in either joining the board, taking Twitter private or starting a competitor. Then, on April 4, he revealed in a regulatory filing that he had become the company’s largest shareholder after acquiring a 9% stake worth about $3 billion.
At first, Twitter offered Musk a seat on its board. But six days later, Agrawal tweeted that Musk will not be joining the board after all. His bid to buy the company came together quickly after that.
Musk had agreed to buy Twitter for $54.20 per share, inserting a “420” marijuana reference into his offer price. He sold roughly $8.5 billion worth of shares in Tesla to help fund the purchase, then strengthened his commitments of more than $7 billion from a diverse group of investors including Silicon Valley heavy hitters like Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison.
Inside Twitter, Musk’s offer was met with confusion and falling morale, especially after Musk publicly criticized one of Twitter’s top lawyers involved in content-moderation decisions.
As Twitter executives prepared for the deal to move forward, the company instituted a hiringfreeze, halted discretionary spending and fired two top managers. The San Francisco company has also been laying off staff, most recently part of its talent acquisition team. [NewsMax]
Revolving-Door Riches: How Obama-Biden Officials Cashed in During the Trump Years:
How lucrative is the swamp? A first-of-its-kind analysis shows 77 officials who served under Obama and Biden boosted their assets by an estimated 270% from 2017 to 2021.
Most people have heard of Washington’s revolving door, which allows politicos to cash in on their government service by roving between the private and public sectors, leveraging their government connections and know-how. Distaste for the revolving door, and the potential conflicts of interest it creates, is one of the few things that can unify Republicans and Democrats. Presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden both enacted rules to try to limit those interested in passing through the revolving door.
Yet officials on both sides of the aisle have also taken advantage of the revolving door.
A first-of-its-kind analysis, conducted by Columbia University’s Brown Institute for Media Innovation, MuckRock and Forbes, identified 151 officials who left the government in the final days of the Obama administration, then returned under Biden.
We were able to track down before-and-after sets of financial disclosures for 77 of those officials, allowing us to see how their personal finances changed when they passed through the revolving door.
The data is clear. The officials’ median assets increased an estimated 270% over four years. By comparison, total household assets increased 38% nationwide from 2017 to 2021, according to data published by the Federal Reserve. The S&P 500 went up 70% over the same period. The figures highlight why it’s so tempting for public officials to leverage their government experience for private gain.“This shows what the revolving door is all about,” says Craig Holman of Public Citizen, a left-leaning think tank that advocates for corporate accountability and lobbying reform. “People swing through the revolving door to enhance their personal wealth.”
Detail on OBAMA: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=How+Obama-Biden+Officials+Cashed+In+During+The+Trump+Years&type=E211US1494G0#id=1&vid=bc4cab50b69bae7933b83f3d07d0e119&action=click
Detail on BIDEN: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=How+Obama-Biden+Officials+Cashed+In+During+The+Trump+Years&type=E211US1494G0#id=2&vid=b55d18e05ee894c26e43acad076ad164&action=click [Forbes]
My Body**My Choice? (7 Min)
Israeli 0fficial Data is very Revealing (5 Min)
JAPAN: Does this L00K REAL or just a puff of Smoke? (1 Min)
WAG The DOG (2 Min)
Hacking Headlines: More Georgia (12 Min)
NBA: Did Stephen Curry really have a Choice? (44 Min)
H3 Sold His Soul (3 Min)
FE: 100 Scientific Proofs Documentary (93 Min)
Excellent VIDEO: Information about Viruses & Bacteria (9 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
· Biden Out, Trump In: Supreme Court Has Ruled 2020 Election Invalid https://rumble.com/v1bd0d3-continuation-of-july-6th-livestream-intel-drop.html
· Groundbreaking Study finds Monkeypox Outbreak is result of Biolab manipulated Virus released intentionally: https://expose-news.com/2022/07/08/study-monkeypox-manipulated-lab-intentionally-released/
· We're coming close the Nuclear Event full standoff. …White Hat Intel
· Wars were coming to the brink of a Near Death Civilization Event that would lead to exposure of the Deep State inside the Military commands.
· It Starts in London: London Bridge Falling Down. Boris Johnson Just Resigned as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
· RED ALERT London Has Fallen! First domino is down, Watch the water ripple effect. Georgia Guide Stones 1/4 stone down is the 1st on 4 pillars of the Financial Market. London fall and crash the 3 other as they are all connected and balance the global market. Black Swan Event Global Reset Market Crash started. V for Vendetta prophecy End Game is now. V for VENGEANCE! Project London Bridge activated. …Great Awakening World Trump + Q
· Ukraine: Lugansk People’s Republic was now fully liberated by the Russians from the Nazis: https://t.me/EXPOSEthePEDOSendOfTheCABAL/2895
· Western Europe on Suicide Watch as Food, Energy Collapse Gets Worse!
· President Q: In 24 hours there will be a live private stream with President Donald Trump! It won’t be covered by any media - it will only be available here on this private channel. Trump will tell you the real reason why he left Truth Social - You will be surprised. There are many traitors among us. The only way to join this channel is with this invite link. Join and share with everyone: https://t.me/+K3OoV2le8W9jODY8
· The Son of JFK: Q General. The True Q General. I am here. I am back. This is the last time you can request to join this group to see and share the videos by The General. The invite link will be deleted in 24 hours. Everyone will be approved by tomorrow: https://t.me/+xkvUOqxXaIQzMDU0