Verse(s) for today:
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 4:11 KJV
…while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 KJV
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, And into his courts with praise: Be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalm 100:4 KJV
NOBODY saw THIS scary detail in Mitch McConnell’s second freeze-up:
Back in July, Senator Mitch McConnell froze mid-speech at a news conference, leading many to question whether or not he is fit to serve.
But most got over it and moved on.
Until he froze again just a month later.
Ironically, this second incident happened while reporters were asking McConnell whether he was planning on running again.
By now, most of us have seen the video of McConnell going mute and staring like a deer in headlights. It’s truly a tragic situation.
However, most miss this one tiny detail in the video because they are so focused on what McConnell is doing (or shall we say not doing) that they don’t pay attention to what his aide does.
If you go back and watch the video closely, you’ll see McConnell’s aide wink at the sea of reporters as she says, “We’re going to need a minute.”
“I never noticed this in that second clip until I just saw it again,” says Isabel Brown. “His staffer actually winks at the camera … so it's this open joke that we're all aware of and everyone's thinking but nobody's willing to talk about it.”
But we should be talking about it, considering people like Mitch McConnell serve a vital role in the country.
Not to mention “70% of Americans think that the two front-runners for president are too old to be president,” says Isabel.
“McConnell has had so much power for so long,” adds Dave Rubin, “and yet in those freeze-up moments, and we've seen it with Biden too, there is this fear in there because he knows something is wrong, [but] the people around him don't care, and it becomes this self-fulfilling prophecy.”
Want more from Dave Rubin?
To enjoy more honest conversations, free speech, and big ideas with Dave Rubin, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
More from The BLAZE:
[The BLAZE Media]
LIVE WITH JULIE AND ARTUR PAWLOWSKI
JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 4620 E 53RD STREET SUITE 200 NOTE: DAVENPORT IA 52807 Listen to Pastor Arthur tell COPYRIGHT 2023 Julie Green Ministries International both in and through him
JGMI WEBSITE: while in jail! [this is too good to miss] https://www.jgminternational.org/
1. Pastor Arthur is truly an amazing man!!, oh my goodness what trials & tribulations he and his family have gone through. GOD is so amazing that he has brought him here to us so we can hear his testimony!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM & HIS FAMILY❤️❤️
2. I plead the Blood of Jesus over Canada, Pastor Artur and his family, Julie, her family and the ministry and the USA - I plead the Blood of Jesus over each and every child of GOD! AMEN AMEN!
[JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL]
Trump got some bad news about his indictment from one red state governor:
Donald Trump’s legal problems keep stacking up.
The Democrats have unleashed multiple witch-hunt indictments at once.
And Trump got some bad news about his indictment from one red state governor.
The Democrats have invested their hopes into Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis’s indictment of Donald Trump.
Willis is bringing RICO charges against Trump and his attorneys as if he were a mafia boss.
Even liberal legal scholars believe the indictment is overbroad and nakedly partisan, but that doesn’t mean the Democrats can’t secure a conviction.
Pardon my MAGA . . . not so fast in the Peach State
And in the state of Georgia, the governor does not have the power to pardon someone unilaterally.
Moreover, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is not too keen on intervening on behalf of Trump.
Amid calls for the governor to find a way to fire Willis, Kemp shot down the idea.
Kemp said, “[M]y concerns with the Fulton County District Attorney’s handling of this case in the special purpose grand jury have been well-documented. We are now seeing what happens when prosecutors move forward with highly charged indictments and trials in the middle of an election. Simply put, it sews distrust and provides easy pickings for those who see the district attorney’s action as guided by politics. But let me be clear. We have a law in the state of Georgia that clearly outlines the legal steps that can be taken if constituents believe their local prosecutors are violating their oath by engaging in unethical or illegal behavior. Up to this point, I have not seen any evidence that D.A. Willis’s actions or lack thereof, warrant action by the prosecuting attorney oversight commission.”
Governor is no Trump fan.
Governor Kemp and Trump have had an icy relationship to say the least after the 2020 election.
Trump even primaried Kemp, but the incumbent easily won, then crushed Stacey Abrams in the general election.
Kemp added, “The bottom line is that in the state of Georgia, as long as I’m governor, we’re going to follow the law in the Constitution regardless of who it helps or harms politically…And in Georgia, we will not be engaging in political theater that only inflames the emotions of the moment.”
Unfortunately, the Democrats are not using any sober judgment with regard to turning down the political temperature.
They are going after Trump full bore.
If Trump were convicted, his only hope to avoid jail time could be a speedy appeal.
[Un-muzzled News Media]
If it's not a sign from God, what is it?
Catholic visionaries over past centuries have prophesied a coming cosmic sign called the Warning or Illumination of Conscience that will impact the world like the one in 747 A.D., the year that Charlemagne was born, creator of the Holy Roman Empire.
The Warning and Illumination of Conscience - Renewal Ministries
Dear Brothers and Sisters Awaiting the Lord’s Coming, People regularly ask me about something called the Warning...
One such event, known as the 774–775 carbon-14 spike, occurred in AD 774 or 775, which was 20 times as high as the normal background rate of variation. During this time, the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles records a cosmic event which describes: “Annus Domini (the year of the Lord) 774. This year the Northumbrians banished their king, Alred, from York at Easter-tide; and chose Ethelred, the son of Mull, for their lord, who reigned four winters. This year also appeared in the heavens a red crucifix, after sunset; the Mercians and the men of Kent fought at Otford; and wonderful serpents were seen in the land of the South-Saxons.”
We now understand from looking at tree rings, that this was also a year without a summer, and that the cosmic conditions which created the giant red cross in the skies of 747 A.D. are likely to happen again!
It may not be the Rapture Protestants are expecting, but it will do what they are prophesying to happen soon. For example, this one from Sid Roth's program It's Supernatural;
Or this one based on a track record of unusual revivals in California:
All of the above has me convinced that God is about to intervene in a very big way and become the biggest news story we've ever seen. I know that the globalist elite are planning a false Rapture using secret technology to fake it, but I believe God will handicap that effort with a show of electro-magnetic force described above.
Poilievre’s Conservatives hold massive lead over Trudeau’s Liberals, poll finds
Polls continue to show that if an election were held today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his Liberals would lose in significant fashion to Pierre Poilievre and his Conservatives.
(LifeSiteNews) –– According to a new poll, if an election were held today, the Conservative Party of Canada under its leader Pierre Poilievre would handily win a majority government with some 179 seats, a sizable increase from its current seat count of 117.
This scenario is according to a recent poll from 338Canada, which shows Poilievre’s Conservatives mopping up the House of Commons floor with massive gains whilst reducing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party seat count from 158 to just 103.
In data released today by Angus Reid, 32 percent of Canadians say Poilievre would best lead the country, with only 17 percent saying the same thing for Trudeau.
This, according to pollsters, is a crucial finding indicating Trudeau’s days as prime minister are numbered.
“The popularity of both the governing party and its leader, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, have been on a consistent slide, and the latest results of a public opinion survey from the non-profit Angus Reid Institute do nothing to reassure a shrinking Liberal base,” wrote pollsters.
“More critically, Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre is now seen as best prime minister by twice as many as those who say the same of the actual prime minister (32 versus 17 per cent) and is additionally viewed by a plurality (41 per cent) as best to manage the economy.”
Trudeau’s Liberals currently have 158 seats, while the New Democratic Party (NDP) has 25 and the Bloc Québécois has 32. The 338Canada poll shows that if an election were held today, the Bloc Québécois would take home 33 seats while the NDP would win only 21 seats. The Green Party would win 2 seats, while Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party of Canada (PPC) would win none.
In the House of Commons, 170 seats are needed for a majority, from a total of 338 available seats.
The 338Canada poll was published on September 3, 2023, and is “a statistical model of electoral projections based on opinion polls, electoral history, and demographic data.”
US Canada Catholic
The poll also found that Poilievre’s Conservatives have a 98 percent probability of winning the most seats, whether that be a minority or majority government.
A recent Abacus Data federal poll also shows increased support for the Conservatives, with them being up six points to 40 percent support, with the Trudeau Liberals down 7 points to 26 percent support.
The ‘end’ is near for Trudeau, commentators say.
Political commentator Paul Mitchell opined that in light of the recent data, Liberal Party “insiders” will no doubt conduct their own internal polls to see where support lies for Trudeau. If low support is confirmed, Mitchell says it is likely Trudeau’s days as Liberal leader are coming to a close.
“The Liberal Party of Canada will be doing internal polling, and if these results are confirmed, then Trudeau will soon be asked to step down, so the Libs can find a new conman to run their imploding party,” observed Mitchell on X, formerly Twitter.
Th3 D0M3**$0L!D 02 (3 Min)
C0P G3T$ F!R3D & $U3D (1 Min)
0PR@H: M@U! L@DY N@!L$ !T (1 Min)
M@$$ VXXN & F!R3 F!GHT3R D3@TH$ #7 (8 Min)
M@U!: G0V'T CL3@N Up !s P@!NfuLLY $L0W W@LK!nG (15 Min)
ACH!LL3'$ H33L (2 Min)
CG! PL@N3$ 0n *9*1*1* (2 Min)
Th3R3 W3r3 N0 PL@N3$**9*11**$cr!PT W@s Th!ck (37 Min)
D0c AM@NDA V0LLM3R: P@Ra$!T3$, V!ru$3$ & EM Fr3Qu3nCY (83 Min)
$H@K!nG: LuC!F3r@$e**C0unT3RF3!T !LLuM!N@T!0N**D!G!T@L 0rD3R (29 Min)
R3Gr3T$? (1 Min)
X-AnG3L T3@CH3R D0r33N: Arch@nG3L M!cH@3L (27 Min)
N0T3: $h3 W@s A T0P $3LL!ng N3W Ag3 Auth0r.
CL!M@T3 CH@nG3 Ag3nDa**Hyp0Cr!T$ iN R3@L!TY(19 Min)
G3N3R@T!0N 0f $3rP3NT$**911**Th3 D0N@LD**$!Lv3R$T3!N (9 Min)
Breaking News from Newsmax
[News Max Media]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
· On Feb. 4 2021 the Bankruptcy of the U.S.A Corporation was finalized, the paperwork filed in Tallahassee, Florida.
· On Fri. 1 Sept. 2023 full integration of the Quantum Financial System took place and the US National Debt of close to $33 Trillion was paid off.
· On Thurs. 7 Sept. Executive Order 13848 was extended for a year by Biden. The order was originally signed by President Trump and regarded imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US Elections. The word “foreign” is in reference to US Inc. that was formed as an illegal corporation government residing on foreign soil in the ten square miles of the District of Columbia, or Washington DC.
· On Sat. 9 Sept. The two day G20 Summit will begin in New Delhi, where they will make major economic changes: https://www.livemint.com/news/india/g20-summit-and-indias-presidency-date-logo-venue-theme-how-does-it-work-and-more-faqs/amp-11693382435496.html
· On Mon. 11 Sept. An Event – good or evil? – was believed to be planned for 9/11.
· On October 4th, the Cabal has planned a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System.
The Real News for Fri. 8 Sept. 2023:
· Biden canceled all of the Alaska drilling on Federal land. At the same time he stopped allowing liquid natural gas from being transported by train. That leaves the only mode of transportation by trucking. About two months ago the largest trucking company went out of business.
· Sanctuary City, USA. Throngs of migrants are living it up at the Roosevelt Hotel. Scooters line the sidewalk and more than 20,000 students with no immunization records are set to be integrated. Journalist Rebecca Brannon was told to stop filming.
· Kelowna, British Columbia Canada: British Columbia has more than 360 active fires — more than any other Canadian province, according to the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Center.
Fri. 8 Sept. Maui Massacre Update:
· Thurs. 7 Sept. 2023: Maui residents were being arrested simply for trying to visit their own homes. …Journalist Nick Soroto
· The Green Laser Beam Over Maui: https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2023/09/they-finally-caught-them-the-green-laser-beam-over-maui-must-video-2479472.html
· The fate of the 2,000 missing Maui Children? They say they are safe. Six school busses full of students were videoed leaving Lahiana and later discovered empty in containers on a Dock: https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2023/09/update-missing-maui-children-school-bus-mystery-the-maui-massacre-must-video-2479459.html
· The Biden Administration and FEMA have been less than helpful to the victims of the Maui Massacre and now were actively attempting to evict them from the lands of their inheritance.