Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
James 1:2-3 KJV
If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
John 13:14 KJV
💥New Election Data from Key Swing State Reveals Staggering Level of Fraud:
When you describe what really happened in Georgia, Wisconsin and other states in the 2020 election, it sounds so outlandish that it must be some sort of bedtime story or fairytale. Could that really have happened in real life? Were they really that brazen?
Here is the Fairytale: Once upon a time, two gigantic wimps named Brian and Brad somehow got elected in Georgia. They fooled the voters by claiming that they were Republicans, but what they meant was that they were “Bush Republicans” – a nearly extinct form of RINO that has almost completely disappeared due to its low testosterone levels.
Brian and Brad were jealous of Donnie – the coolest kid in school. So, Brian and Brad teamed up with the Democrats to help them steal a prize that was rightfully Donnie’s. But Brian and Brad got caught. And then there was a reckoning. The end!
[The Right News]
💥Leading Russian TV Anchor: War with NATO Soon:
A Russia television host is talking about "starting to wage war" with NATO countries for the supplying of lethal aid to Ukraine, a message that Vladimir Putin had threatened at the start of the "special military operation."
"Ukrainians alone are no longer enough," Vladimir Solovyov said on his self-titled show on Russia-1, according to a translation. "Now they're talking about NATO countries supplying de facto their own weapons. We'll see not only NATO weapons being drawn into this, but also their operators. De facto, we're starting to wage war against NATO countries."
Putin had threatened countries that sought to "interfere" with its invasion of Ukraine would face consequences. NATO countries, including the United States have pumped billions into Ukraine to help Ukraine defend itself against an invasion that has cost countless civilian and military lives.
The next leader of the federal Conservative party doesn't respect the Constitution. That's why I call him the next leader. Give me Maxime Bernier. At least he knows the difference between provincial and federal powers in our Constitution. [Patrick Bestall]
💥💥LifeSite launches campaign to fight the Great Reset in Canada:
Urge your MP to reject Digital ID!
The Canadian Bankers Association has boasted that a digital ID would 'have the power and security to store every Canadian’s electronic identity and attributes.'
(LifeSiteNews) – As provinces, corporations, and global organizations continue to push for a digital ID system in Canada, LifeSite has launched a campaign so citizens can voice their opposition to their Members of Parliament (MPs).
As stated in the Voter Voice campaign, “Along with the Netherlands and several major airlines and airports, Canada’s federal government is listed as a partner in the World Economic Forum’s [WEF] ongoing effort to institute a new digital ID system in countries across the globe to regulate travel.”
Described as a means to “promote secure, seamless passenger travel in anticipation of changing traveller behaviours and expectations,” the Known Traveller Digital Identity (KTDI), described by the WEF as a “decentralized digital identity,” would offer globalist politicians in every corner of the world the resources they need to track citizens’ movements. [LifeSiteNews]
💥💥💥Canada's dreaded internet bill - ONLINE HARMS: 💥💥💥
Now this is up-close and personally disturbing, because my friends and I write a lot of opinions with reports about current events. A better headline would be, "Academics, public and industry oppose internet censorship bill" and the fact that the government chose not to release copies of the letters received just adds to the outrage. It took the National Post to use the Freedom of Information Act in order to gain access to the hundreds of hidden submissions from organizations like the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, Canadian Association of University Teachers, the Independent Press Gallery of Canada, and many more. Even Twitter complained that "Service providers should not be required to proactively monitor user content, nor decide whether particular content is unlawful" Twitter said, "Elected officials and independent courts - not private companies - should be the decision-makers on what content is illegal".
💥Microsoft warned about the precedent the legislation could set and cautioned that its impacts "will be felt both inside Canada and internationally, particularly if countries without strong democratic institutions point to Canada's approach in defense of regulatory frameworks ...to crack down on internet speech or other human rights." Even Pinterest objected saying, "The strong incentive will be simply to take down any content that is alleged to violate the law, in order to avoid legal risk."
Bell, Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Cogeco and Quebecor said the government 💥"should not require ISP's to provide basic subscriber information or transmission data (i.e. your emails and postings) without judicial authorization.
💥The OnLine Harms bill is candy-coated in language about protecting children, but that doesn't change the poison inside.
💥💥DeSantis Shares Banned CRT Friendly Curriculum:
Florida’s Department of Education seems to be attempting to put rumors to rest about their decision to ban some of their school’s previous curriculum by releasing the materials for parents to read.
According to a report by The Daily Caller, examples of the Critical Race Theory in mathematics textbooks were released, including a book that claimed conservatives are more racially prejudiced than liberals.
Florida’s Republican Governor, Gov. Ron DeSantis’ office announced on Monday that the state’s education department rejected more than 40% of the math textbooks for including “indoctrinating concepts” and Common Core standards.
This was reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation which cited a press release from the governor’s office with outlined the indoctrination materials, however, no exhaustive list was offered for everything that was rejected.
“These examples do not represent an exhaustive list of input received by the Department,” the presser reads.
💥💥Unpacking Benedict's resignation:
What if Francis isn't the pope after all?
John-Henry interviews some of the most well-known clergy and laity in the Church while offering commentary on the most important news developments in Rome and around the world.
John-Henry asks Dr. Edmund Mazza, a professor of Church history, to unpack the controversy and confusion surrounding the 2013 resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and address the potentialimplications for Francis' papacy if the resignation were invalid.
💥💥💥White House Gets Caught in Another Lie About Harris:
If you hadn’t figured out, Washington can’t seem to get itself straight on the current CDC guidelines and mask regulations, even though it is our national leaders there who influence such rules.
And now, their lack of respect for those rules and the American people in general just got them into some rather hot water… again.
As you well know, the White House just celebrated a rather “historical” moment this past week, with the confirmation of the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And as this woman just happens to be of the liberal variety, there was much to do about it.
Naturally, this included the participation of Vice President Kamala Harris, also a first of both her race and gender.
The only problem is that, as usual, Harris didn’t follow the rules she’s helped to put in place and enforce. Basically, she didn’t wear her mask.
Gasp, I know, it’s such a tragedy… not.
Like most of the American people, I care very little if someone is wearing a facial mask these days. If they choose to for their own or others’ safety, that is up to them, just like it is up to me whether or not I get vaccinated.
The problem comes when those who claim they are following the rules and have even helped create them don’t. And according to the CDC’s current signage on the issue, Harris was definitely supposed to be wearing her mask.
The other problem is that the White House not once but twice lied about whether or not Harris did or didn’t follow the rules.
You see, on Wednesday, it was reported by The Hill that Harris’ communications director had tested positive for COVID. And that means that Harris had been exposed. Now, she no longer has to quarantine as we once did. But she does have to wear her “well-fitting mask around others for 10 days from the date of your last close contact with someone with COVID.”
💥FoxNews’ Greg Gutfeld takes aim at Chris Wallace amid CNN+ Collapse:
Former Fox News anchor Chris Wallace has found himself in a tragic professional pickle with the rapid collapse of CNN+, the streaming service for which he left his longtime cable news home, and Greg Gutfeld held nothing back in making his amusement over the situation publicly known, as Mediaite reports.
It was in late 2021 that Wallace announced that he would be departing Fox News to join the fledgling CNN platform, citing what he called the “unsustainable” atmosphere at the network following the controversial 2020 presidential election.
The swift reversal of fortune for Wallace’s new journalistic endeavor appeared to leave Gutfeld – a constant presence on Fox News on weekday talk panel The Five and his own eponymous comedy program – in a state of utter bemusement mixed with schadenfreude.
During Thursday’s installment of The Five, Gutfeld interjected a sharp barb at Wallace’s expense in each of the show’s six segments.
When he and his co-hosts were engaged in debate over the leadership of the Democrat Party, Gutfeld jabbed, “The Democratic bench is thinner than Chris Wallace’s demo reel from CNN+.”
In a later segment of the show, Gutfeld joked, “A lot of these solutions that are coming from the left are unreliable, there are solar panels or windmills. Look at CNN+, how much money they invested in wind power by hiring Chris Wallace.”
Not content to leave it there, Gutfeld rubbed salt in the wound again when, after airing footage of a bison on the loose, he said,“I haven’t done a celebrity sighting in a while. As we know, CNN+ closed down, so you see a lot of their talent out on the street.”
“For example, I just looked out at Sixth Avenue, and who did I see just hanging out in front of a tavern? None other than, guess? Chris Wallace, just wandering around,”Gutfeld joked.
Also getting shots in at Wallace – who was often accused of left-leaning bias both in interviews as well as a 2020 presidential debate in which he served as moderator – was former President Donald Trump, who slammed CNN’s streaming service disaster, saying, “It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried to hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent… .” [Main Street Gazette]
💥💥DAVID YEO: 💥💥
Alaskan GOV'T**REALLY?? (1 Min)
SIMPSONs: Predictive Programming**In on Joke (17 Min)
Todd Callendar & Doc Chambers: Five,-G Mind Contol & Marbu (48 Min)
DOC: It Doesn't EXIST (2 Min)
Pike & Freemasonry: Plan of 3 World Wars (12 Min)
NOTE: They own & control the Left & Right. Th3@tre.
Doc Naomi W0LF: Pfyzer Knew the 100mcg Dose Devastated Lymphocytes (2 Min)
OZ: Defibs*Cardiac (3 Min)
NOTE: Strong Language @ Times.
Young Hearts**769 Athletes**Pt #16 (17 Min)
Doc Thomas: What do NON-KOVID Vaccines actually do to People? (7 Min)
SONG: REZZ & Jimmi (4 Min)
SATAN 2 is Coming**WARS & Rumors of WARS (47 Min)
NOTE: G00D ONE. Truth in MOVIES. LIES in the NEWs.
They Openly TALK About Wanting to Reduce the PopuLation (12 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
· The CFOs of Pfizer and Moderna have both resigned over the past 72 hours.
· Study Shows Differences in Heart Inflammation Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated:
· “This is a CDC Issue, It Should Not Have Been a Court Issue” – Fauci Insists the CDC Should be Above Federal Courts and Law:
· Pfizer’s report raises More Questions than it answers and withholds Important Details: “It’s shocking: out of 42,086 patients, 1,223 died. Death was the outcome. If we knew how many doses were delivered by Pfizer, we would understand what the mortality rate is, but Pfizer edited the data on how many doses they delivered in total. Therefore, we cannot know what level of mortality we are talking about.”
· A large worm like growing structure was removed on Sat. 23 April from a patient in an ICU in Utah. Presented with shortness of breath. The patient is a 32 year old male with no existing health conditions. He is still alive, currently intubated, in the ICU, and sedated. Family stated that he has received the “vaccine”. I am currently communicating with several nurses from this institution who are getting follow up information for me. …Whiplash347
· Study Shows Differences in Heart Inflammation Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated:
· The scientific journal Science Direct reports on the suppression of innate immunity by vaccinations against Covid-19, or what happens to a person after vaccination against Covid-19?
· mRNA vaccines contribute to the stable synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The spike protein is neurotoxic and disrupts DNA repair mechanisms.
· Suppression of the type I interferon reaction leads to a violation of innate immunity.
· mRNA vaccines potentially cause an increased risk of infectious diseases and cancer.
· The optimization of codons leads to G-rich mRNA, which has unpredictable complex effects.
· There was evidence that vaccination causes a profound disruption in the transmission of type I interferon signals, which has various adverse consequences for human health. Immune cells that have absorbed vaccine nanoparticles secrete a large number of exosomes containing spike protein into the bloodstream, along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at remote sites. We also identify potential profound disruptions in the regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disorders potentially have a causal relationship with neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, adaptive immunity disorder, impaired response to DNA damage and oncogenesis.”
· The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has announced the need to be on the alert for unexplained liver inflammation in children. Children should be tested for adenovirus, which, in their opinion, may be the cause of an increase in the number of cases of childhood hepatitis. In addition to the UK and the USA, similar cases of hepatitis have been reported in Spain, Denmark and the Netherlands.
· The study showed that the plastic found in the masks is present in the lungs of patients. “Microplastic fibers were found deep in the lower part of the lungs of living people in almost every person selected in a recent study conducted in the UK. The study found microplastic particles present in many Covid-19 masks: in the lung tissue of 11 out of 13 patients who underwent surgery. Polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) were the most common substances present in the lungs. Some of the threads reached two millimeters in length in patients undergoing surgery, whose lung tissue samples they took. Plastic dust and microscopic debris are made up of the same plastics that are used to produce surgical masks worn by hundreds of millions of people around the world.”
Briefing on a provocation against the Russian Federation prepared by the USA and NATO with the accusation of using nuclear, biological and chemical weapons3 scenarios are planned for the Russian Federation accusation.
· The first one is a ‘staged incident under a false flag’ that is the most probable. This could include a real use of chemical and biological weapons that would cause deaths among the population or staging ‘sabotages’ from Russia at the facilities of Ukraine involved in the development of components for weapons of mass destruction. The abovementioned scenario can be implemented in the chemical and biological facilities located in Kharkov and Kiev.
· There also may occur a provocation in the nuclear energy facilities: above all others, it could refer to Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Station controlled by the Russian Federation. On April, 21 a convoy of 10 motor vehicles that was transporting dangerous goods to the nuclear station was stopped and turned about to Zaporozhye.
· In addition, the leadership of Ukraine is seriously considering striking at the radioactive waste storage facility at the former Pridneprovsky Chemical Plant in the village of Kamenskoye in Dnipropetrovsk Region. The Ministry of Defense has documents confirming the critical condition of the storage facility and the inappropriate spending of funds allocated by the European Union for the maintenance of the facility.
· The second one refers to a ‘Maximally covert use of weapons of mass destruction in small volumes’ for neutralizing the will power and the capacity to resist within the fulfilment of a particular operational task. This scenario was supposed to be implemented in ‘Azovstal’. But the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief to cancel the assault of the entity has frustrated the plans of the Pentagon.
· The third and the least probable one is the ‘overt use of weapons of mass destruction at a combat area’ in case of failure to succeed in using conventional armaments in the combat zone. This scenario was considered for Slavyansk and Kramatorsk that had been transformed into fortified towns. The high probability of staging the application of chemical arms is confirmed by the facts of the supply of antidotes with toxic substances to Ukraine. Only in 2022, on request of the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, more than 220 thousand of vials with atropines. This fact is an evidence of a targeted preparation of a provocation that includes the use of toxic nerve-paralytic substances.
· Full text of the Briefing on a provocation against the Russian Federation prepared by the USA and NATO with the accusation of using nuclear, biological and chemical weapons: