Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: But wickedness overthroweth the sinner.
Proverbs 13:6 KJV
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13 KJV
💥A Call to Prayer:
The support the Ontario Party is receiving is so humbling.
With 4 days left, we are almost at the finish line!
With your financial support, we can get there, and take back Ontario!
We are seeking a temporal, electoral victory in this province, and we know that what’s at stake is our Freedom, Family, and Faith.
One of the most important ways we can save this province is by exercising our faith.
Jesus himself said: “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
We cannot rely on our own strength; we must put our trust in God.
As such, I am inviting you to pray and fast with me this week, starting Monday until the election on Thursday.
Uniting in prayer and fasting is a tool of God, so let us use it to deal a decisive blow to our enemy.
As you know from reading the Bible, God’s people fasted and prayed fervently immediately before a major victory, a miracle, or an answer to a great longing.
Pray for Ontario. Pray for this election. Our province need’s God’s mercy and help.
It is a great honour to fast and pray with you, and I am humbled by your support of all kinds during this campaign.
God Bless You and God Bless Ontario! Derek Sloan Leader of the Ontario Party
💥💥💥Ukraine is on FIRE Documentary [Oliver Stone]:
Good backstory for your understanding on Ukraine. Made in 2016 by Oliver Stone. [Dan Brooks]
View this VIDEO for a good understanding as to what is happening over there!
Monkeypox – a smokescreen for a global health Power-grab?
2022-05-29 ANH Feature: Monkeypox – a smokescreen for a global health powergrab? Beware, they are lying again. Covid 2.0? Details from Dr Verkerk.
After more research, I stand behind my initial impressions which I shared on May 25th. However, there are many interesting and important details to be found in today's post. This comes from one of my most trusted human health scientists on Earth, Dr Rob Verkerk. Dr Verkerk has an impressive bio that would justify an article in and of itself. It includes that he is the founder, executive, and scientific director of ANH-Intl; the scientific director of ANH-USA; and the co-chair of the Health & Humanity Committee of World Council for Health, on which I also serve. This very accessible article will give you some solid footing on the subject of the current monkeypox virus story and agenda: https://drtrozzi.org/2022/05/29/anh-feature-monkeypox-a-smokescreen-for-a-global-health-powergrab/ The World Council for Health continues to deliver the most honest and constructive health information that the world needs. You are invited to today's General Assembly meeting at 2 PM ET. Today's GA includes Dr Rob Verkerk addressing us regarding the monkeypox virus situation. I hope we see you there. The assembly starts at 2 PM ET (Toronto). You can join free here: https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/newsroom/ [Dr Mark Trozzi]
Is Monkeypox the next COVID-19? Here's what experts have to say:
Canada and Global Views: Your resource for cutting through fear and misinformation. Check your email for trusted reporting and analysis to help differentiate between fact and fiction. Follow the latest updates and read full coverage
The outbreak by the numbers (as of 1 p.m. EDT Monday, May 30, 2022):
Canada: 3,867,041 cases | 294,404 active | 40,995 deaths
Globally: 529,143,190 cases | 6,288,352 deaths
Hospitalizations (as of 1 p.m. EDT Monday, May 30, 2022):
Canada: 3,739 hospitalizations | 298 ICU admissions
Vaccinations by the numbers (as of 1 p.m. EDT Monday, May 30, 2022):
World: 11,824,023,097 doses | 65.8% one dose | 60% at least two doses
Canada: 87.27% one dose | 82.01% at least two doses
Map shows percentage of eligible population (5+) vaccinated with at least one dose; percentages above are for total population. Eligible Population (5+) in Canada: 91.8% one dose | 86.3% at least two doses
Is monkeypox the next COVID-19? In its latest update on the monkeypox outbreak, the World Health Organization (WHO) said it is now aware of 257 confirmed cases of monkeypox across 23 countries where the virus is not considered endemic. Among them is Canada, where 26 confirmed cases of the virus have been reported as of May 30 in both Quebec and Ontario. While this latest viral outbreak may be reminiscent of the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, experts have pointed to key differences that exist between the viruses, arguing that monkeypox is unlikely to result in a global pandemic in the same way that COVID-19 did. For more information on monkeypox, including how it spreads and which treatments are available, click below:
Snapshot across Canada.
In contrast to the rise of monkeypox cases in Canada, provinces are reporting a steady decline in the weekly average of new COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations. For the first time since April, health officials in British Columbia logged fewer than 500 patients in hospital with COVID-19 over a one-week period. At the time of the province’s latest update on May 26, 473 people were in hospital with the virus. Meanwhile, Alberta Health Minister Jason Copping announced that the province is now past the peak of its sixth wave, dominated by cases of the Omicron BA.2 sub-variant. In Ontario, health officials recently reported the province’s lowest number of ICU patients with COVID-19 in six months, with 144 people receiving intensive care as of May 28. On May 30, this number rose slightly to 147. Despite the small increase, both ICU and hospital admissions in the province remain low compared to the week prior.
Residents of Quebec also continue to see a drop in hospitalizations related to COVID-19. On May 30, the province recorded 1,177 patients in hospital with the virus; about one week before, there were 1,351 COVID-19-related hospitalizations. This comes as more health-care workers in the province return to work following absences for reasons related to the virus. At one point, more than 12,000 staff members across the province were off the job; that number has since dropped to nearly 4,000 absences. Maritime provinces such as Nova Scotia are also seeing fewer COVID-19 patients in hospital. In the province’s latest update on May 26, health officials announced that 40 people were hospitalized with COVID-19, a slight decrease compared to the week prior. For a closer look at how provinces and territories are doing, check out our interactive COVID-19 tracking map and see how we rank against the U.S. Click below for more stories on COVID-19 in Canada:
In vaccines and COVID-19 therapeutics. Some doctors in the United States are beginning to reconsider giving Paxlovid to patients who are at lower risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes. Prompting this reassessment is a health advisory that was recently released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The advisory highlights concerns over patients experiencing a return of COVID-19 symptoms after completing a course of the antiviral drug, and advises Paxlovid users to isolate for an additional five days if their symptoms rebound. This is leading health experts to focus on prescribing the pill to high-risk patients. For more on vaccines, COVID-19 therapeutics, related research and reports, click below:
Around the world. The seven-day average of new COVID-19 infections reported around the world continues on a downward trend, with countries such as China seeing a notable drop in case counts. On May 29, the country logged 184 new cases of COVID-19, compared to 293 cases recorded the day before. Starting this week, residents of two districts in the capital city of Beijing will no longer be required to work from home, while Shanghai, China’s largest city, plans to end a two-month-long lockdown on June 1. Japan is also preparing to ease more of its COVID-19 restrictions in the coming weeks. On June 10, the country will open its borders to foreign tourists for the first time in about two years, but only those on tours with fixed schedules will be allowed in. Top officials in North Korea are considering pulling back on pandemic restrictions as well, according to state media. This comes after leader Kim Jong Un and other bureaucrats have said the country’s recent outbreak is under control. However, doubts remain whether the country’s COVID-19 situation is actually improving. For a detailed breakdown of how COVID-19 is spreading across the world, take a look at our Global Tracker. Click below for more international stories:
One last thing
Among other things, the COVID-19 pandemic has certainly taken its toll on the world’s ability to travel. As countries aim to lift more of their travel restrictions, an increasing number of Canadians are planning trips abroad. But for Nexus travellers hoping to expedite their trip to the United States, an eye-popping backlog in applications might spell trouble. As a result of office closures brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 295,000 Nexus applications submitted by Canadians have yet to be processed, according to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Additionally, enrollment centres across Canada remain closed after shutting their doors in March 2020, making it difficult for Nexus members to renew their status. Recent reports have also shown that the federal government is still working to process nearly a million passport applications since April 2021. Although Canada’s Transport Minister Omar Alghabra has said the government aims to find solutions to existing “bottlenecks” in air travel, it remains to be seen whether these solutions will be implemented in time for what could be a busy summer season. Click below for more coverage of travel during COVID-19:
Have feedback about the newsletter? Send your comments here. [CTV News]
3 DAY NATIONAL WATER FAST HAS BEEN CALLED:
email@example.com I am writing this urgent email to announce a national 3-day water only fast and encourage you to join. This Thursday, June 2nd Ontario we will be holding a provincial election. We believe that the political situation in Ontario is dire and that we are overrun with corrupt and shameful leaders. We are calling on the Lord to intervene. There were many fasts called in the past by leaders in the Bible; Esther and Jehoshaphat both faced difficult situations and in both stories, they called national fasts and set themselves and their people, to seek the Lord and abstain from food. It is time for a godly man to become the leader of this province. We are asking the Lord to:
· establish Derek Sloan as the Premier of Ontario and to form a majority government with the Ontario Party.
· Have the charges dropped against the 23 Canadian pastors facing prison for holding church services in the past years.
Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz have made Headlines Everywhere:
Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz have made headlines everywhere with what they recently announced in an exclusive interview. And while America is applauding their creation, the pharmaceutical industry is digging for a lawsuit.
The renowned doctors announced a project they have been working on for years has finally come to fruition, and it's users could not be more excited about it. Here is what Dr. Oz said:
"Most people have now heard of cannabinoid oil, commonly known as CBD. However, not everyone knows how it works. Some older men and women see CBD as having the hallucinogenic effects like 'pot' or 'weed.' This causes a negative stigma. CBD actually has no THC whatsoever, which means there are absolutely no hallucinogenic effects.It is completely different. But there was still a problem with the CBD on the market...
Although current companies have been selling CBD, the type of CBD is not potent enough to have real, life-changing results. Dr. Phil and I hired a team of 10 well-regarded doctors and scientists to find a solution to this problem. And what they found was 10x better than we ever imagined."
After Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil's announcement, they received calls from Pfizer (Advil) and Johnson & Johnson (Tylenol) offering to immediately buy out their new technology. Dr. Phil immediately fired back, "Dr. Oz and I plan to provide every older man and woman in America with our product, so that they can live a better life without the use of harmful drugs that are peddled to the population. If that comes at the fall of a big-name pharmaceutical company, so be it!"
So, while these companies were on-edge, the new product was busy flying off the shelves. It sold out within 15 minutes of its online launch and it seems the country can’t get enough of the benefits and results.
The breakthrough product the doctors produced is called Alpha Extracts CBD Oil. Their team of hand-picked doctors and scientist spent the past four years developing a product that has already proven to be an amazing healer for any older person with even mild pain or anxiety.
One of the most highly-regarded doctor's magazine, the Journal of the American Medical Association, even stated:
“Users of Alpha Extracts CBD Oil are experiencing results that before now were only possible through prescription medication. It’s obviously a much cheaper, and safer alternative and because of that pharmaceutical companies are finding it harder to keep patients using their prescriptions.”
From there, the reviews started piling up. Older men and women who tried the product were so amazed by the results they experienced over only the first couple of weeks that they didn't blink twice when we followed up to get more details. Here are just a couple:
Dr. Phil's new line has been a huge hit amongst its users who got to try the initial launch of Alpha Extracts CBD Oil.
[The Patriotic Voice]
City Councilors and Trustees Elections:
Urgent call-out to all freedom fighters/warriors/friends....
I just found out that Corrine Rahman, the trustee that was pushing for masks and managed to pass the regulation to bring them back at TVDSB (which they cannot enforce anyways), (the one who tried to get a nomination for liberal provincial party in the london fanshawe riding and didn't get it) is now saying she's running for Ward 7 (good grief... help me... that's my ward), because Josh Morgan who is currently Ward 7 Councilor and Deputy Mayor, is stepping up to run for Mayor on the next election.
We need people who have the time and are willing and able to run for City Council or School Board Trustees to let us know. We will schedule a meeting so we can brainstorm on campaign ideas and how we can gather as much support from the community to get a few if not more people in the City and School Boards.
@Mark Killeen, can you please forward this to your postal code.
@Paul, can you forward this to the entire WTP group
@ any other freedom groups in this email... please reach out to your groups to see who we can gather together.
We are meeting at my home tomorrow at 10:30am for our weekly discussion group, for anyone that is available and wants to come out to brainstorm with us. 44 Ravenglass Crescent
That's all for now. Reach out if there is anyone interested.
Learn more about my business and how I can be of service to you and help you create a healthier home.
Gold/Silver! Are you thinking about getting away from centralized banking and fiat currency?
Take a look at investing in gold and silver. https://www.7kmetals.com/lynngrushka
Ask me about setting up a call to learn more. https://freedomgoldrush22.com/
Terror Chatter High, Make Sure Your Family Has Our Emergency Radio:
Federal and State Agencies Advise You Get An Emergency Radio!
These days we live in frightening, uncertain times…
That’s why you need to guarantee yourself the ability to know what’s going on in your community if and when there is a power failure.
Picture This Very REAL Scenario: A shortage of fuel has closed your electric utility — or any one of several natural or man-made disasters has just devastated your town, power is out all over the city with no signs of being restored, floodwaters lap at your doorstep, and you and your family are completely cut off from all human contact . . .
Are You Prepared? How will you know if and when you need to evacuate? Is the water from your tap safe to drink? Which shelters are still taking families? Where do you go? What do you do?
Staying informed could be a matter of life and death.
That’s why federal and state agencies advise that every American home should have an emergency radio.
Be Prepared in Any Circumstance! If your electric power fails due to a massive health epidemic, storms, flash floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes or even the ever-present threat of terrorism, you need an emergency radio that WORKS in a REAL emergency.
The Dynamo Emergency Multi-Band Radio is the device you can depend on.
This powerful radio lets you stay informed throughout any type of emergency. Most importantly, the Dynamo Emergency Multi-Band Radio includes:
· Hand-crank generator/solar panel
· NOAA weather band, AM/FM
· 1.5“ speaker
· Telescope antenna
· Wrist strap
· USB output jack to charge cellphone or another device
· Mini USB input jack with cord
This sturdy radio is a must-have in every home and makes a great gift for friends and family you want to keep safe!
See an advertisement for a Free Radio if you Subscribe to NewMax! [NewsMax]
107 Times the Risk, are 'Boosters' Designed to Kill?
The FDA has authorized the use of a booster COVID-19 shot in children ages 5 to 11; less than one-third — only 28.8% — of U.S. children in this age group have received the first two doses of this experimental gene therapy
Effectiveness of COVID-19 shots in children wanes rapidly; a CDC study found that two to four weeks after the second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shots, effectiveness was 60.1% among 5- to 11-year-olds, but this fell to just 28.9% by month two
There is still no data on whether the booster is effective against COVID-19, and whether the effectiveness will quickly wane, as it has with all previous shots as well as booster doses in adults
Artificially inflated antibodies triggered by booster shots signal to your body that you’re always infected, and the resulting immune response could prove to be detrimental to your health
COVID-19 shots are associated with liver injury, including liver failure that led to a liver transplant
Children are at an extremely low risk of serious illness from COVID-19, and CDC data show that COVID-19 case rates among children who received two COVID-19 shots are now higher than rates in children who did not get the shots.
“[G]iven that these children have the lowest coronavirus vaccination rate of all eligible Americans, [as most parents have wisely avoided giving their child the jab,] public health experts are not expecting a rush for the booster,” The New York Times reported,3 and this is good news, since multiple redflags have risen regarding the use of these shots, particularly among children.
Be sure to read this “Bad News” detail… [Dr. Mercola]
💥 💥 💥 The Kiev Reservoir is in Danger of Breaking:
"One nun remembered how, in a conversation with her, Father Nikolai said that autocephaly would take place in Ukraine. In this connection, Father Nikolai told some priests to leave the country [Ukraine] as soon as possible, because the time would come when real priests would be excommunicated and have their priesthood removed. And then what would such a man do? This way it will be possible to serve in secret. He also said that priests should go under the omophorion of the Moscow Patriarch.
All this is connected with autocephaly. He said: "Because later it will be too late." Father Nikolai told me three times, "There will be autocephaly in Ukraine, at least for five minutes, but [then] there will be Catholicism all over Ukraine. When Ukraine accepts autocephaly, the Kiev dam will break, and ships will sail through Kiev. And due to Ukraine's turning away from the faith, it will suffer more than any other nation on earth." [Patrick Bestall]
Pretty Serious and coming soon!
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
· Sat. 28 May [Simon Parkes]: https://www.simonparkes.org/post/2022-05-28-connecting-consciousness
1. Telegram: https://t.me/simon_parkes
2. Parler: https://parler.com/profile/SimonParkes/
3. Bitchute Channel: https://www.bitchute.com/simon_parkes/
4. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/simonparkes
· The QFS is going very well. Every bank on the planet is no longer controlled by the Cabal. Their system is encoded to the White Hats. The banks are locked into the process
· Now the White Hats are 100% calling the shots, dictating what happens and how.
· The Cabal lost the banks… so we just have the Mainstream Media to concern ourselves with.
Globalist-Caused Worldwide Food, Fuel and Goods Shortages:
· Netherlands: Russia’s Gazprom to stop gas supplies to the Netherlands from tomorrow. Dutch government-backed Gas Terra refused Moscow’s “payment in rubles” scheme
· Minnesota: Over the weekend Massive flames burned down a barn that contained tens of thousands of chickens which were killed at the three million eggs per day Forsman Farms at Howard Lake.
· Inflation in Germany continues to rise, surges to 60 year record-high of 7.9% in May, the Federal Statistical Office reported in an initial estimate.
· Households Worldwide Wrecked By Soaring Gas Prices: https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/households-worldwide-financially-devastated-soaring-gas-prices
· FDA, CDC Investigating 17 Cases of Hepatitis A Potentially Linked to Fruit: https://resistthemainstream.org/fda-cdc-investigating-17-cases-of-hepatitis-a-potentially-linked-to-fruit/?utm_source=telegram
· Kingston, Ontario Canada baby formula factory (FIAHA?) was given $225 MILLION to ship all of its baby formula to China.
· As Texas faces a 96 degree weather power crisis, Texas Tyler Oil Refinery capable of processing three million gallons of oil per day, has shut down.
· The JIF Peanut Butter recall has expanded into fruit cups, Reese’s cups, apple slices, celery, salmon, chocolates, etc. Look it up on the FDA website. As the food shortages become more apparent, the list grows and grows. The FDA is recalling billions of pounds of food that they then just dump.
· Since the start of 2022 there have been 16 major fires at key food industry facilities in the U.S.
· #1 Salinas, California: As the smoke settles near Taylor Farms, questions remain on the future of the business and the roughly 1,000 people employed at the Abbott Street facility. There is little to nothing left of the processing facility due to fire and smoke damages caused by Wednesday night’s blaze, according to Deputy Fire Chief Sam Klemek. “About 85% to 95% of the building is a total loss,” he said.
· #2 Hermiston, Oregon: Multiple workers are hospitalized following an explosion at a food processing facility that has nearby residents on alert for possible evacuation. The explosion occurred Tuesday evening at Shearer’s Foods in Hermiston, a city in agriculturally rich eastern Oregon. No deaths have been reported from the blast, but the extent of the damage to the plant and its future were not clear. City officials are concerned what the fire could mean for the community and local economy.
· #3 Conway, New Hampshire: Neighbors banded together to support crews as they battled a fire in Conway for about 16 hours Monday night. More than 12 departments and agencies worked together to put out the fire at East Conway Beef and Pork.
· #4 San Juan, Texas: On March 31, 2022, a structure fire significantly damaged a large portion of the largest fresh onion packing facilities in South Texas.
· #5 Jonesboro, Arkansas: “The situation at our Jonesboro factory is under control and we are looking into the cause of the fire,” a Nestle spokesperson said. “Thankfully, no employees were injured and all are safe. We appreciate the quick response of the Jonesboro Fire Department and emergency response teams. The factory will remain closed as we assess the damage and return the factory to full operation. We plan to continue to support our employees financially during this time.” Nestle opened the plant in 2002 and in December 2020 the company unveiled plans to invest more than $100 million to expand the frozen foods plant, including the addition of 90,000 square feet and a new production line for Hot Pockets frozen sandwiches. In addition to Hot Pockets, Nestle makes products under the Stouffer’s, Lean Cuisine, DiGiorno, Tombstone and Sweet Earth brands at the plant.
· #6 Mauston, Wisconsin: A portion of Mauston’s Wisconsin River Meats burnt down during an overnight fire Feb. 2-3, with the cause of the fire still under investigation.”The old portion of the plant is a total loss,” Wisconsin River Meats said in a Facebook post about the fire. “We humbly ask that you be patient and please give us some time to sort out the cause of the fire and for us to transition some of our business and invoicing to our warehouse.”
· #7 Fayetteville, Illinois: Operating from what company officials referred to as the command center at Deli Star Corp.’s St. Louis Innovation Center, the Siegel family-led operations and executive team have spent the week scrambling to fulfill customers’ orders and work with local officials investigating a Jan. 11 fire that destroyed its 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville, about 40 miles southeast of them.
· #8 Belfast, Maine: Fire crews from several towns have been battling a fire at the Penobscot McCrum potato processing plant in Belfast. Crews were called to the scene at 28 Pierce Street around 3:30 a.m., according to Maine Department of Public Safety spokesperson Shannon Moss.
· #9 Leoti, Kansas: A fire at a fertilizer company in western Kansas prompted evacuations Tuesday afternoon because hazardous materials were involved, officials said. The Ford County Regional Hazardous Materials Team deployed to Leoti for the fire and was fighting the blaze and removing hazardous material, Wichita County Clerk Lynda Goodrich said.
· #10 Claypool, Indiana: Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) said on Wednesday a fire had broken out in a bag house at its Claypool, Indiana, soybean processing and biodiesel plant on Tuesday and the affected systems had been suspended. No employees were injured and the fire was put out by 9:15 p.m. central time on Tuesday, LDC said in a statement. LDC’s website said soybean deliveries were suspended at the plant on Wednesday. LDC says Claypool is the largest fully integrated soybean processing and biodiesel plant in the United States.
· #11 Winston-Salem, Carolina: An uncontrolled fire at a fertilizer plant in North Carolina forced thousands of people to evacuate as firefighters stood back Tuesday because of the danger of a large explosion. Authorities drove through neighborhoods and knocked on doors asking residents to leave within a one-mile radius (1.6 km) of the Winston Weaver Company fertilizer plant on the north side of Winston-Salem, where the fire started Monday night. Overnight, bright orange flames and thick plumes of smoke could be seen shooting into the sky. No injuries were reported.
· #12 Sunnyside, Washington: A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire just after 1 p.m. Monday at Nutrien Ag Solutions, 1101 Midvale Road, Sunnyside Fire Chief Ken Anderson said. The fire destroyed one storage building on the southeast corner of the fertilizer storage facility in the Port of Sunnyside and damaged others, but adjacent Nutrien buildings and storage tanks containing hazardous chemicals were spared, Anderson said Monday evening.
· #13 Lecompte, Louisiana: A fire started at the Cargill-Nutrena feed mill in Lecompte, LA in the early hours of Thursday morning and burned for 12 hours, coverage by local television news station KALB said. An explosion reportedly occurred as firefighters were working the scene.
· #14 Maricopa, Arizona: It’s a long road to recovery for Maricopa Food Pantry after a fire destroyed around 50,000 lb of food. The fire happened just 15 minutes after their food bank closed on Monday morning. Smoke was still coming from the rubble 24 hours later. “It had to be 40-50 feet in the air, just pure black smoke. It engulfed the entire neighborhood,” said Maricopa Food Pantry President Mike Connelly. “The heat we could feel down at the corner.”
· #15 Dufur, Oregon: The headquarters of Azure Standard, the nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire overnight. There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is unknown and under investigation. The loss of the facility and the impact on companywide operations is being assessed and expected to be limited and temporary. No other Azure Standard facilities were affected.
· #16 Planfield, Indiana: Investigators from the ATF’s National Response Team began its on-scene investigation on Friday into the massive fire at a Walmart food producing facility in Plainfield.