Wednesday 3-29-23... There will be no BLOG tomorrow!
Verse(s) for today:
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:17 KJV
Iron sharpeneth iron; So, a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Proverbs 27:17 KJV
Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Skyrocketing Car Expenses:
One tiny little detail they forgot to tell you about those electric vehicles... | Not the Bee
For many electric vehicles, there is no way to repair or assess even slightly damaged battery packs after accidents, forcing insurance companies to write off cars with few miles - leading to higher premiums and undercutting gains from going electric.
And now those battery packs are piling up in scrapyards in some countries, a previously unreported and expensive gap in what was supposed to be a "circular economy."
That's right: If you want to replace one of those batteries, you are going to have to shell out tens of thousands.
[Not the Bee Media]
One tiny little detail they forgot to tell you about those electric vehicles...:
It appears that electric vehicles are obviously going to replace internal combustion cars at some point in the not-too-distant future. All major carmakers are throwing billions and billions of dollars into developing EVs to replace their fossil-fueled vehicles. To be honest, I'm not intrinsically opposed to them. I think they're a neat and exciting technology. I just don't think they're quite ready for prime time yet.
Here are the five main points:
1. Electric vehicle battery packs are expensive and difficult to repair or replace after accidents, forcing insurance companies to total many EVs after small crashes. This leads to higher insurance costs and reduces savings from going electric. 2. There is a growing problem of discarded EV batteries piling up in scrap yards since they cannot be easily replaced or repaired. This undermines the supposed "circular economy" benefits of EVs. 3. EV makers and buyers failed to disclose this important downside of electric vehicles and costly battery limitations. They could have but did not. 4. Replacing damaged EV batteries costs tens of thousands of dollars, making it usually uneconomical. This greatly limits the appeal and incentive for buyers. 5. While EVs may seem like an exciting technology, they are not quite ready for prime time yet due to issues with repairing and reusing batteries after accidents or damage.
The article argues that the challenges with repairing and recycling EV batteries have not been adequately addressed and are creating higher costs and waste that undermine the environmental benefits of electric vehicles. More work is needed before EVs can truly replace gas-powered cars as a prime option. "If you throw away the vehicle at an early stage, you've lost pretty much all advantage in terms of CO2 emissions," he said… And he is RIGHT! Note: If you want to view the details click on the above LINK: [Not the Bee Media]
Elon Musk just got congratulated on the dangerous thing he’s doing in front of the world’s largest audience:
The establishment doesn’t tolerate those who become thorns in their side. They don’t believe anyone is un-cancelable.
But Elon Musk just got congratulated on the dangerous thing he’s doing in front of the world’s largest audience.
The so-called mainstream media have attempted to cancel Joe Rogan multiple times. But the man with the world’s largest podcast audience is largely independent, so he can say pretty much whatever he wants. During a recent podcast episode, Rogan praised independent journalists who have been exposing corruption and malfeasance.
Since purchasing Twitter, Elon Musk has released the Twitter Files through multiple dispatches from independent journalists like Matt Taibbi, Bari Weiss, Alex Berenson, and Michael Shellenberger.
All have shone a light on censorship and collusion between Big Tech and the government.
Joe Rogan exposes corporate narrative problem in traditional media “pipelines”
Rogan said, “If it was not for independent journalism, we would be in a pickle. We would be in a really bad state…[People have] been duped by so many different companies and corporations that have a vested interest in getting one narrative out…[Y]ou can get that narrative out through the traditional pipelines of mainstream media with no one fact-checking, no one interfering, no independent journalists saying ‘actually, that’s not true at all.’”
Rogan took specific aim at Big Pharma and the military industrial complex, which have faced criticism over the use of outrageous amounts of propaganda over the past few years.
Rogan has personal experience with this after the corporate-controlled press mischaracterized his medical decisions in recent years. CNN, MSNBC, and other outlets said that he took a horse dewormer. The “horse dewormer” in question was Ivermectin, which is a widely-used antiviral medication for human use and even won a Nobel Prize for curing river blindness.
Rogan had CNN medical “expert” Dr. Sanjay Gupta on his show and asked him point-blank if his network accused him of taking horse dewormer, but he had no good answer.
“If it wasn’t for [independent journalists], we would be f*cked…And it’s one of the beautiful things about the internet today. The internet today allows people like that to thrive, because these mainstream media corporations are so corrupt, they’re so obviously indebted to the companies that pay for their advertising.”
China Takeover of our Medicine:
U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply
"Basically we've outsourced our entire industry to China," retired Brig. Gen. John Adams told NBC News. "That is a strategic vulnerability."
Al Sears, MD 11905 Southern Blvd. Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
I want to share a shocking statistic with you... Around 80% of all the pharmaceuticals sold in America — both prescription and over-the-counter — are manufactured in China. I’m talking about drugs for Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, blood pressure and blood thinners, diuretics, aspirin, antibiotics, and a big chunk of the world’s insulin and diabetes drugs — just to name a few.1 We don’t even make penicillin anymore. The last penicillin plant in the U.S. closed its doors in 2004. Americans who rely on medicine are now almost entirely at the mercy of a country whose relations with the U.S. have become more tense than they were just a few years ago. Yet, there’s no need to panic. And in a moment, I’ll tell you why...
Here are five major points:
1. Around 80% of pharmaceuticals sold in the US are manufactured in China, including many life-saving drugs. This makes Americans dependent on a potentially unstable country for medicine.
2. It could take years to rebuild domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing capacity and FDA approval processes to replace Chinese supplies.
3. Drugs from China may have additional safety risks beyond known side effects. There have been cases of contamination and deaths from Chinese drugs. The FDA struggles to oversee foreign manufacturing.
4. The FDA has few inspectors to oversee thousands of Chinese drug facilities, leaving room for unsafe practices.
5. Natural and non-toxic alternatives exist for nearly every disease and pharmaceutical drug. People can develop their own "medical supply chain" using these safer and cheaper alternatives instead of relying on Big Pharma and China.
In summary, there are serious concerns with US dependence on China for drugs, but the solution is for individuals to build your own Supply Chain.
If you want more detail… CLICK on the LINK above:
Develop your own medical supply chain.
I recommend that you become the master of your own “medical” supply chain – so you’ll no longer be at the mercy of Big Pharma, China, and an unreliable FDA. The natural alternatives and therapies I’m going to tell you about are much safer, often more effective, and cost much less than any drug from Big Pharma or its Chinese manufacturers.
Here are some alternatives to some of Big Pharma’s biggest blockbuster drugs:
1. Blood thinners. Studies also show that warfarin increases your risk of stroke, atherosclerosis, and osteoporosis. One study estimated that nursing home residents alone suffer 34,000 fatal, life-threatening, or serious events related to warfarin every year.4 Natural alternative – curcumin. You know this spice has potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-cancer properties. But recent studies show it’s also a powerful anticoagulant, working to inhibit clotting factors and prevent blood clots from forming. Choose a supplement with at least 90% curcuminoids. And look for one that contains piperine, a black pepper extract that boosts absorption. Take between 500 mg to 1,000 mg each day.
2. Arthritis drugs. NSAIDs increase your risk of heart attack and stroke after just one week of consistent use. And the more you use them, the more your risk goes up.5 Natural alternative – frankincense: Also known as Boswellia serrata, this herb has a long history of treating arthritis without side effects. In a large study, researchers followed 440 arthritis patients for six months. They found that frankincense relieved pain as effectively as painkiller drugs. It also significantly improved arthritic knee function.6 Frankincense contains enzymes that block prostaglandin e2 (PGe2). This hormone-like chemical is produced by the body in response to an injury. It makes blood vessels dilate and expand. This causes the injured area to become swollen and arthritic. By directly attacking PGe2, frankincense stops inflammation before it starts. Look for a Boswellia serrata supplement standardized to at least 65% boswellic acids. I recommend 400 mg three times a day.
3. Blood pressure pills. Diuretics, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, and calcium channel blockers have serious side effects. I’m talking about things like edema, dizziness, nose bleeds, rash, and hearing loss. They can lead to cardiac failure, heart attack, depression, colitis, and arthritis pain. Natural alternative – magnesium: This is your body’s own blood vessel relaxer. I’ve used it in my practice with great results. It helps balance potassium, sodium, and calcium, all of which affect blood pressure. In a review of 34 studies covering more than 2,000 patients, researchers found that taking magnesium daily for one month lowered systolic pressure by 2 mmHg and diastolic pressure by 1.8 mmHg.7 I recommend between 600 mg and 1,000 mg a day. Take it with vitamin B6. It will increase the amount of magnesium that accumulates in your cells. [Al Sears, MD, CNS]
Comparing 1976 and Now:
Comparing 1976 and Now… Something is very wrong.
Comparing the 1976 swine flu vaccine and the so-called covid-19 "vaccines" reveals something very bizarre and disturbing. Here is my 2 minute video message about this… CLICK on LINK above:
[The Trozzi Team]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
A quick SUMMARY
· All banks which were not Basil III and IV Compliant by Tues. 28 Marchwould be closed and bought out at $1 each by the World Capital Bank, which was owned by the Chinese Elders.
· The Chinese Elders and their World Capital Bankalready owned all movie studios as well as the banks HSBC, Wells Fargo, Chase Manhattan, Bank of America, Lloyds of London, the IMF and Deutsche Bank, including their hotel chains, real estate developments and mortgages.
· Juan O Savin and Bruce both reported that Speaker of House Kevin McCarthy would announce NESARA on or before Sat. 1 April.
· US Social Security Recipients would see an increase of at least $1,000, perhaps more, in their monthly checks beginning 1 April 2023.
· With the EBS we will be asked to return our homes within 3-5 hours, where we will have 10-12 days of EBS broadcasting of documentaries to tell people what was going on.
· Banks continued to fail worldwideas the new Global Financial System took over.
· On the new Global Financial System run through the StarLink Satellite System, there was complete transparency and security for your bank account. Bitcoin and Etherium will not be worth anything, while the gold/ asset-backed currencies of various countries will be at a 1:1 with each other. Money transactions will be expressed in XRP digital currency that records all transactions to catch the spending of dirty money.
· Under the GFS, Banks will no longer lend monies, but rather function as financial service centers that include wealth managers. In 3-5 years Banks were expected to no longer be needed.
· The QFS Destroys the Central Banking System: QFS Destroys Central Banking System - QFS Stops the Deep State in Their Track - Global Currency Reset - Trust The Plan! - American Media Group (amg-news.com)
· George Soros – the World’s Most Sinister Villain and Biggest Threat to Humanity: http://www.cedarhillscitizens.org/ww3-world-war-wicked-16-zero-george-soros-worlds-most-sinister-villain-biggest-threat-to-humanity/
· Kentucky:Major emergency in Kentucky as officials are trying to corral several barges that are currently on the loose in the Ohio River. One of them is carrying 1,400 tons of Methanol. Methanol "is a toxic alcohol that is used industrially as a solvent, pesticide, and alternative fuel source."
· There has been a Chemical Spillinto the Philadelphia water supply, causing panic.
· In Israel, Patriot Protests against the Israeli Government has closed down the entire county.
· In Northern Ireland, M-15 has increased the terror threat level to severe, with an attack highly likely.
· In France Protests continued against the Government.
· Germany was bracedfor the largest worker strike in decades nextMonday 3 April.