Verse(s) for today:
took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
John 12:13 KJV
For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.
John 12:8 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
EASTER SEASON: The Lamb, Yahweh Today's inspiration comes from Unlocking the Secrets of the Feast by Michael Norten
Editor’s Note: For those of us who aren’t familiar with Jewish traditions, Passover is an eight-day festival which is celebrated from the 15th to the 22nd of the Hebrew month called Nissan. The dates on the American calendar change every year. This year Passover is April 5 (Shabbat, or Sabbath) in the evening through, April 13 after sundown. * * * A number of years ago I heard Jimmy DeYoung, an outstanding news commentator and Bible teacher, make a presentation at a Bible prophecy conference. Since it was during the Christmas season, he was teaching about the birth of Jesus in the first chapter of Luke. He read to us Luke 2:8–12: In the same region there were some shepherds staying out in the fields and keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. And the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which shall be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths, and lying in a manger.’ Dr. DeYoung then asked the audience a surprising question: “Did you ever wonder why this was a sign?” This left us all speechless. I had to admit to myself that I had never even questioned it. Why was it a sign? Dr. DeYoung had us turn to the book of Micah. We were all familiar with Micah 5:2, which prophesied that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem, but many of us were not familiar with Micah 4:8, which prophesied that He would be announced at the tower of the flock (Migdal Eder). Dr. DeYoung, who had lived in Jerusalem for a number of years, told us that Migdal Eder was a two-story tower that had been built in a pasture outside Bethlehem. The remains of the tower had recently been discovered. Dr. DeYoung explained that the shepherds in the field had not all been the lowly shepherds that we had always assumed. They were actually priests from the temple who were doing shepherding work to assist in the birthing of the sacrificial lambs so that they would be unblemished for sacrifice. While the shepherds were keeping watch over the flock from the top floor of the tower, the shepherd-priests would bring the pregnant sheep in from the field to the tower’s bottom floor, where the sheep would give birth. As soon as a lamb was born, the priests would wrap it with strips of cloths made from old priestly undergarments. This was done to keep the lamb from getting blemished. The priests would then place the lamb onto a manger to make sure it would not get trampled. Wow! So when these shepherd-priests went into Bethlehem and saw the baby Jesus wrapped in cloths, lying in a manger, they must have exclaimed, “There is the Lamb of God, prepared for sacrifice, unblemished!” They had to be excited beyond description, because they were the only ones who could have understood the sign. It was just for them from God. It was personal!
God gave us so many pictures in order that we could understand the magnitude of His loving grace!
presume that Jesus’ swaddling cloths were from the same source as the lambs’ cloths. Mary’s cousin, Elizabeth, was married to the priest Zacharias. Elizabeth could have given her the cloths made from the priestly undergarments. It is highly probable that the first clothes that Jesus wore were the clothes of a priest. What a sign! I was so intrigued by this that I did some further research. These historical observations and parallels were confirmed by many messianic rabbis and the renowned historical writer Alfred Edersheim. I also sought out help from Bob Ibach, an experienced archaeologist, who had done some digs in Israel. He found the written account and pictures of the discovery of “the tower of the flock,” Migdal Eder. This whole insight made the account of the announcement of Jesus’ birth astounding and even more exciting! More and more facts began to unfold in my research. I was talking further with David Schiller, my Jewish teacher and friend, about what I had learned about the shepherds and the lambs. He amazed me with some more historical insights. He explained that each Jewish family would put the family name around the neck of their lamb that they took to the Temple to be sacrificed. They did this to make sure they received their own lamb back for the Passover dinner. I wondered if there was any significance to this piece of trivia. As I was contemplating this, Schiller pointed out to me a particular object found in most of the paintings of Christ on the cross. There was a small sign at the top of the cross that looked like four letters: “INRI.” I discovered that this was an abbreviation of the sign that Pontius Pilot placed on the cross as seen in John 19:19: Pilate also wrote an inscription, and put it on the cross. It was written, ‘JESUS THE NAZARENE, THE KING OF THE JEWS.’ I learned that the letters were the first letters of each of the nouns in the inscription in Latin. I contacted my daughter Ruth, who is very good with Latin, and asked her to show me the inscription in the Latin Vulgate. That confirmed it: “Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum” (INRI). Then Schiller opened my eyes to an incredible observation. Since the inscription had been in three languages — Latin, Greek, and Hebrew — he transliterated it for me from Hebrew to English. I saw before me these words: “Y’Shua HaNatzri V’Melech HaYehudim.” I was absolutely stunned when I took the first letters of each of these words. It spelled “YHVH,” the Tetragrammaton form of the name of God! YHVH and YHWH can be used interchangeably. When this technique of abbreviating is used, the title on the cross in the actual Hebraic script undeniably reveals the name of God. In English, the name is pronounced “Yahweh!” Just like the Jews put their family name on their lamb for sacrifice at the Temple, God put His name on His Lamb for His family, which includes you and me! · God gave us so many pictures in order that we could understand the magnitude of His loving grace! Excerpted with permission from Unlocking the Secrets of the Feasts by Michael Norten, copyright Thomas Nelson. * * *
Uncover God's Plans Hidden in the Bible
Unlocking the Secrets of the Feasts: The Prophecies in the Feasts of Leviticus $7.99 38% off + FREE shipping on all orders $35 and more SHOP NOW Amazing prophecies of God's plans for the world can be found embedded in the customs of the feasts of Israel. The intricate detail of the prophecies illustrated in the observances of these feasts provide insight into God's plan for the ages. Enjoy an examination and explanation of the feasts of Leviticus that is both easy to understand and in-depth. "Many Christians are not aware of how really important these biblical feasts are to our understanding of our salvation and the plans God has for mankind. When I discovered their importance, I was overwhelmed. They’re God’s game plan or playbill for his total redemptive plan performed by Jesus Christ, presented in seven festivals. This way we can learn through activity and fellowship. God wants us to learn about him through all five of our senses. I found that I can teach the whole council of God or all of systematic theology by using the feasts as the outline or headings." - Michael Norten [Don Hill]
Re: Rick Wiles in Trunews on Trump's arraignment in NYC
Earlier today President Trump was arraigned in NYC. Every news outlet in the media have run with the predictable story of the first in American history of a former president being indicted, in this case with the most frivolous charges, 34 counts, by a borough (Manhattan) DA, and whether the indictment will stand with a New York jury or will be dismissed before the case gets into the courtroom.
But you got to watch and listen to what Pastor Rick Wiles, the only Christian man in America with the requisite courage, says in discussing the arraignment of President Trump. I will not offer here any comments on the good and brave Pastor's compelling analysis, except state that I fully concur in my analysis with what the Pastor lays out in his podcast for today.
PLEASE TAKE THE 60 MINUTES OF Y0UR TIME TO LISTEN TO PASTOR RICK WILES ON WHERE AMERICA IS TODAY AND HEADED FOR: https://www.trunews.com/stream/trump-arrested-as-biden-family-counts-their-chinese-payoff-cash
Richard Van Seters response to SALIM
RE: Rick Wiles in Trunews on Trump's arraignment in NYC
When I hear Rick Wiles, I am reminded of the following ‘conditional’ verse from scripture (emphasis mine). Some will say it refers to Israel. Some will say it refers to Yahweh’s people universally.
2 Chronicles 7:14
English Standard Version
14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
I do think that Pastor Wiles is being consistent with the position being held by most Christians as well as the observations of most conservative analysts, militarily and politically. As a Christian, I agree with his spiritual solutions but I’m not sure about the feasibility of his social or civil solutions.
When the Japanese considered a ‘land invasion’ of America, I am told they declined because of the millions of ‘armed civilians’ across
America as well as the American’s perceived military advantage having just increased their war machine as the result of WWII.
Biden’s give-away of 85 Billion’s worth of armaments to Afghanistan and his recent gift of 150 billion in supply to Ukraine as well as
his recent budget commitment of only 3% to the US military along with woke indoctrination etc. has emboldened America’s enemies who are also salivating at the current decline., destruction, and disarray taking place in New York, Washington and the new blue states just won
by the left.
To quote Isaiah’s prophetic passage; (applicable today to America’s (and Canada’s) Christians in my opinion)
…5But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. 6We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him the iniquity of us all. 7He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a
sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth.…
Respectfully and humbly, Richard
[Richard & Salim]
Pay Close ATTENTION:
CLIMATE WARMING or CLIMATE CHANGE?
Either way ‘they’ want you to believe that there is a CLIMATE CRISIS! [Dan Brooks]
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
A quick SUMMARY
Brunson Brothers Supreme Court Cases:
(Filed in behalf of The People. The case alleges that Congress failed to investigate 50 allegations of 2020 Election Fraud and therefore broke their oath of office to protect the Constitution that guarantees free and fair elections. If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the Brunsons, the Biden Administration and all of Congress would be dissolved).
· On the Supreme Court: We need to move (the case) to the appellate court. It was two years ago (April 1, 2021) that Loy first paid the filing fee to have his complaint filed in the Federal Court. Loy gave them the filing fee, but they didn’t file it. They actually accepted the filing fee but held onto the complaint without filing it. I mean, what the heck? We kept asking the court to file it but were told they were busy and would get around to doing it when they can. Now, let me explain. When new cases are filed, the court files it the moment they accept the filing fee, or at least within a day or two, but not this case. They just refused to file it. So, we waited… a few months we waited. That’s when we decided to go to a higher court asking them to tell the Federal Court to get on it! The higher court told us not to worry about it and that the Utah Federal Court would get around to it when they can. So we decided to have Loy go to his local district court and file a complaint against the Federal Court, hoping that this will compel the Federal Court to do their job. The Defendant (Federal Court), in response to this complaint told the judge that they aren’t refusing to file it, but that they are simply just too busy and will get around to it when they can. The judge sided with them. In response, we filed a motion for reconsideration asking the judge to compel the Federal Court to file Loy’s complaint! The judge refused. We did this four times, asking the judge to compel the Federal Court to file his case. 4 times the District Judge told Loy “no”. Now, in the middle of wondering what to do about all of this, and feeling at a loss for strategy, low and behold to our amusement, amazement and profound baffling bewilderment, the Federal Court, out-of-the-blue, decided to finally file Loy’s case (which they ordered to have dismissed just recently). So, yesterday we had Loy file a “Notice of Appeal” to the Federal Court, letting them know that we are going to move Loy’s case to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals (the Appellate Court). The plan is that as soon as it’s filed in the appellate court, we are going to do a Rule 11 and move it to the Supreme Court. It will take several days, up to a couple of weeks for this to be officially filed in the Court of Appeals.
· On the 2.9 Million: Now let me address the subject of the 2.9 billion dollars that we are asking for. I want to address this because there have been so many people wondering what this is all about. So let me be clear. First of all the whole idea of us getting any of that is not going to happen. Even if we do get a hearing, and we prevail, and the Justices actually sign the order, we are still not going to see a dime of that. We knew this from the beginning. Why? The members of congress (especially the president) currently have solid asset protection plans which are designed to make it impossible for anyone to collect anything for any reason (Obama, for example, when he created this odd multi trillion dollar stimulation plan, and threw money at corporations, which caused so many of us to wonder how much of that he ended up with). Anyway, we put in the 2.9 billion dollar relief for damages in order to show the seriousness of these allegations which are listed in the complaint. Our goal and intention of this lawsuit is to have all the defendants be removed from office, and that the words “under penalty of perjury” be added at the end of the Oath of Office, making it binding, making the penalty (as outlined in 18 USC) enforceable. Do you think this will happen? Maybe not, maybe so, but in the meanwhile, the US Supreme Court is getting more and more letters and affidavits letting them know that this is about “We The People” and not just about 4 brothers who want their freedom protected, because the Justices at any time can still decide to grant my petition for a hearing. I will post any new developments.
· You can join the Brunsons in the petition by sending SCOTUS a letter: Brunson Brothers Music – Petition The Supreme Court…
The Real News for Tues. 4 April 2023:
· Fluoride Lawsuit Against EPA: https://resistthemainstream.com/fluoride-lawsuit-against-epa-prompts-pending-release-of-potentially-damaging-report/?utm_source=telegram
· What Really Happened on 9/11: Eye-Opening! 9/11 As Told In Real-Time By Pilots & Air Traffic Control! Where Did The Planes Actually Go? Must-See (VIDEO) | Resources | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
· NASA has patented an artificial Sun.
The Lost History of Earth by Ewaranon A Full 5-Hour Documentary – April 2023 | Paranormal | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
· Around Sun/Mon 9-10 April POTUS was expected to tweet “My fellow Americans, The Storm is upon us,” the trigger for us to go into full Global Martial Law.
· We will receive seven "Trumpets," aka E B S text messages, on our phones alerting us to tune into our TV, radio or phones.
· Via the US Military, all militaries across the Globe will shut down all Media, Internet, Phones and TV programming. (Emergency services will remain active).
· During that time the Internet and ATMs will not work and our phones will only work for calling 911.
· This Global Martial Law will include a ten day Communication Darkness where the Emergency Broadcast System will be activated worldwide to play eight-hour documentaries three times a day (24/7) on the subjects of fraud, corruption, pedophilia, arrests and tribunals for Global Elites.
· The Militaries will remove governments worldwide which were under control of the Cabal, while making arrests on 500,000 sealed indictments across the Globe.
· After the 10 days of Communication Darkness, we will connect to a new Quantum Internet.
· Old systems of Government, Education, Finance, Health, Trade and Commerce etc., will all be dismantled and replaced.
· GESARA/NESARA will be activated.
· In the US, the IRS (which was actually a Puerto Rican Trust owned by the Cabal) will be dismantled and replaced with a 14% tax on the sale of new items only, with no tax on food or medicine.
· The US will go back to Common Law instead of adhering to Admiralty Law, which was only loyal to the Crown of England. Under Common Law if there was no damage or harm done, then there was no violation of the law. This would eliminate millions of laws which were used to control the masses and protect corrupt politicians. Lawyers, Judges and officers of the Court would be retrained in Common Law.
· You are urged to stock up on at least three weeks of food, water, cash and essential supplies for the transition period. The Militaries will hand out food, water and essential supplies for those in need.