Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:4 KJV
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13 KJV
… that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Philippians 3:10-11 KJV
Longtime Fox News Anchor Passes Away At 64:
When Fox News began, there was Uma Pemmaraju.
In 1996, being a woman, and an Asian-American was unusual in the field of broadcast journalism.
She was behind the anchor desk when the cable news channel was launched.
“Pemmaraju was on the air when Fox News launched on Oct. 7, 1996. At the time, Pemmaraju was one of the only Indian American anchors to reach national prominence, and she was beloved by viewers and Fox News colleagues alike,” Fox News reported.
She anchored original shows on the network like “Fox News Now” and “Fox on Trends.”
She left the network but rejoined in 2003 as an anchor. Pemmaraju also hosted the Sunday edition of “FOX News Live,” anchored “The Fox Report” and interviewed newsmakers, celebrities, and political figures.
“I’m a conduit to help other people. I don’t want to sound too sentimental. But that’s what I’m about,” Pemmaraju told the Globe. “I want to use my celebrity to help people, to help bring about something that needs to be done.”
When not in front of the camera, Pemmaraju also taught journalism at Emerson College in Boston and at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Pemmaraju was named “Boston’s Best Anchor” in 1996 and 1997 by Boston Magazine and received several Emmy awards throughout her career for reporting and investigative journalism.
She was named one of Spotlight Magazine’s “20 Intriguing Women of 1998.”
Pemmaraju also won the Texas AP award for reporting in 2002, the Woman of Achievement award from the Big Sisters Organization of America, and the Matrix Award from Women in Communications,” Fox News reported.
In a 1993 article, the Boston Globe said Pemmaraju arrived on Boston’s media scene “like a rocket with booster jets blazing.” She was dedicated to reporting stories about “the dispossessed, the indigent, the powerless,” the paper said.
At that time, Boston Magazine selected her as “a face to watch.”
The Texan obtained her start in her home state and then proceeded to climb the ladder in journalism to such prominence and praises.
Uma was born in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India, and grew up in San Antonio, Texas.
She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Trinity University in San Antonio and started out as a journalist with KENS-TV and the San Antonio Express-News newspaper.
From San Antonio she transferred to Baltimore’s WMAR-TV, and then on to Boston’s WLVI and WBZ-TV stations, where she was very successful.
In her private life, Pemmaraju was married to American businessman Andrew Petkun in 1993.
The wedding was reportedly a mix of religious wedding traditions including a rabbi, a Tibetan monk, and an Islamic priest.
The couple had one daughter, Kirina, and the couple eventually divorced.
Now there is sad news about Pemmaraju.
On August 9, Fox News announced founding Fox News Channel anchor Uma Pemmaraju has died. [RepublicBrief]
Trump’s Secret Security Cameras Caught What FBI Did Not Want You to See:
1) Trump’s Secret Security Cameras Caught What FBI Did Not Want You to See:
2) After FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump Gets a Massive Victory
3) Outrage Over What Hunter Did During Raid on Trump’s Home
4) HUGE DEVELOPMENT: FBI “Had Personal Stake” in Mar-a-Lago Raid
5) FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid Driven by Confidential Source
6) Eric Trump Reveals Appalling Details of What REALLY Happened During Raid
7) BREAKING: Longtime Fox News Anchor Passes Away At 64
8) Judge Who Authorized Trump Raid Has SHOCKING Messages Leaked
Mick Mulvaney: FBI Informant 'Very Close' to Trump:
Former White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said "somebody very close" to Donald Trump tipped off the FBI before the bureau's raid at Mar-a-Lago.
Mulvaney appeared on CNN Thursday, three days after the FBI raided Trump’s home in Palm Beach, Florida. Multiple reports said the raid was related to the handling of presidential records, including classified documents, after leaving office.
Rolling Stone reported that Trump asked associates if they think his phones were bugged by the feds. Newsweek, citing government sources, said the raid was the result of a "confidential human source."
Mulvaney was asked who "in Trump’s orbit" would have known the location of the since-confiscated documents.
"I didn't even know there was a safe at Mar-a-Lago, and I was the chief of staff for 15 months," Mulvaney told CNN. "This would be someone who was handling things on day to day, who knew where documents were, so it would be somebody very close to the president”.
"My guess is there is probably six or eight people who had that kind of information. I don't know the people on the inside circle these days, so I can't give any names of folks who come to mind, but your instinct, I think, is a good one.
"If you know where the safe is and you know the documents are in 10 boxes in the basement, you're pretty close to the president." [NewsMax]
83 Percent of GOP Voters Say FBI Raid on Trump Increases Desire to Vote:
Just over 70% of Americans say the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump's South Florida estate increases their motivation to vote in the 2022 midterms, according to a new poll by the Convention of States Action and The Trafalgar Group.
Here are how the results, released Thursday, break down:
· 21.6% say it doesn't increase their motivation. About 8% were not sure.
· 83.3% of Republicans say the raid increases their motivation to vote in 2022, while 10.8% say it doesn't. Only 6% were not sure.
· 55.2% of Democrats say it increases their motivation to vote in the fall, compared to 34% who say it doesn't. Almost 11% were not sure.
· 71.7% of independents say it increases their motivation to vote in 2022, compared to 20.8% who say it doesn't. Just over 7% were unsure.
· 47.9% of those polled say "Trump's political enemies" were behind the FBI raid, compared to 39.7% who say the "impartial justice system" was behind it. Over 12% were uncertain.
· 76.7% of Republicans say "Trump's political enemies" were behind the raid, compared to 14.6% who say "the impartial justice system" was. Nearly 9% were unsure.
· 54% of independents say the former president's "political enemies" were behind the raid, compared to 35% who say it was "the impartial justice system"; 11% were unsure.
· 11.9% of Democrats say it was "Trump's political enemies," while 70.5% say it was "the impartial justice system." Almost 18% were unsure.
"Independent and Republican voters are united in their outrage about this unprecedented and tragic event in American history," said Mark Meckler, president of Convention of States Action. "It's clear to voters that the FBI raid is designed to punish the primary political enemy of the regime in power.
"This Gestapo-style injustice has created a voting surge that is so significant, the polling doesn't even begin to reflect what is coming from grassroots voters in November."
The poll, conducted Aug. 9-10, surveyed 1,095 likely voters. The margin of error is plus or minus 2.9%. [News Max]
‘The Shot Heard Round the World’:
"The shot heard round the world" is a phrase that refers to the opening shot of the battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775, which began the American Revolutionary War and led to the creation of the United States of America. It was an early event in the first wave of the Atlantic Revolutions, an 18th- and 19th-century revolutionary wave in the Atlantic World that includes the mostly-unrelated French Revolution.
· Does your family love #thrillers, #history current events? Then I have the perfect Gift Idea for you! Signed Package deals! For that someone who has everything! #Thriller #Suspense #Pageturner [CD Media]
Garland defends the FBI’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago:
The Justice Department on Thursday moved to unseal portions of the search warrant executed at the Mar-a-Lago estate of former President Donald Trump.
“The public’s clear and powerful interest in understanding what occurred under these circumstances weighs heavily in favor of unsealing,” prosecutors revealed in a court filing connected to the search warrant.
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the news moments after the department filed the motion in federal court in Florida.
“I personally approved the decision to seek a search warrant in the latter,” he said, sharply rejecting criticism of the department lodged by Trump and his allies following the search of his estate.
It was Garland’s first public statement since Monday’s search and the first public acknowledgment that the Justice Department is investigating Trump’s handling of classified presidential records. [Politico]
U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland
Confirmed Thursday that he personally approved the search warrant that led to an FBI raid at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida.
"I personally approved the decision to seek a search warrant in this matter," Garland told reporters in his first public comments on the matter.
The attorney general also announced the Justice Department has filed a motion to unseal the warrant in the southern district of Florida. Garland would not comment on the ongoing investigation other than to say the warrant was authorized by a federal court upon finding of probable cause and that it will be made public in light of Trump's comments on the FBI raid and the public interest.
The FBI raid on Monday was reportedly conducted to retrieve classified materials and other documents Trump allegedly took with him to Mar-a-Lago after he left the White House. [The BLAZE Media]
The Internal Revenue Service just deleted a job posting page from its website detailing duties for prospective new agents, including using “deadly force if necessary” during tax audits.
The job description states:
As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes. Special Agents are duly sworn law enforcement officers who are trained to “follow the money.” No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government.
The “major duties” included in the IRS Special Agent (SA) job description require a willingness to “carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.” [Infowars]
There's more! 15 Doctors now DEAD:
A doctor friend of mine in Canada heard about 15 deaths of Canadian doctors over the last 9 months. He’s been in practice for 30 years. He’s never heard of any such unusual deaths before of doctors. Zero in 30 years. Why is he now, all of a sudden, hearing of so many deaths, and why are these deaths all happening very soon after vaccination?
From July 13 to July 28, 7 doctors died… an average of one doctor every other day for 2 weeks straight. And the causes of death were statistically unusual: two died swimming (which is very rare), one died in her sleep (very rare), etc.
The fact checkers assure us all that all of these doctors died for other reasons [sure]; the fact that they all died right after the vaccine was simply bad luck. That’s not the right metric. The fact checkers need to tell us the last time this happened where 7 doctors died in 14 days from unusual causes. They cannot. This is unprecedented.
The Canadian doctors continue to ignore the deaths in plain sight and continue to believe what they are told to believe. I predict the next shots will be even worse.
Sadly, I don’t think the Canadian doctors are ever going to figure this out.
14 deaths of young doctors in the last 9 months, all shortly after the jab
Canadian doctors keep lining up to get the shots to be “protected” from a disease which is easily treatable with a combination of drugs with little to no side effects.
A doctor friend in Canada has been passively noticing the untimely death of doctors in Canada shortly after they were forced to get the third and fourth doses of the vaccine. He sent me these images below which had been sent to him. He’s not proactively researching these. There are likely a lot more deaths he doesn’t know about.
Guess how many similar deaths (young doctors dying unexpectedly of odd causes) he’s noticed in the past 30 years in practice? Yup, zero.
What’s astounding is that this is a vaccine, which according to this CDC study, makes it nearly impossible for you to die after the shot. Yet, these doctors all died shortly after the shot. The doctors are dead, so the CDC study must be wrong.
Oddly, none of the deaths were covered in the Canadian mainstream media, so I thought you should know about them.
There was coverage of six recent deaths in Health Impact News: 6 Canadian Medical Doctors Died Within 2 Weeks After 4th COVID Booster Shots for Employees Started at One Hospital.
Let me be very clear. You cannot have 14 Canadian doctors die shortly after the vaccine if there isn’t something wrong with the shot. Period. Full stop. Each of these is a very rare event. Having them clustered like this is a sure sign the vaccines killed them.
Any honest scientist would start with this hypothesis as the most obvious hypothesis and only reject it if there was compelling evidence to the contrary.
The vaccine kills people in subtle ways that are NOT being investigated by medical examiners. They are deliberately looking the other way. [LifeSite News]
What about Russia? (6 Min)
MASSIVE Deceptions Programming (37 Min)
They say*"The Vaccines SAVED 20 MILLION LIVES?" (2 Min)
FALSE FLAG SET-Up (6 Min)
They R Playing us Like a Fiddle (11 Min)
Inter-BODY Network (2 Min)
It's Getting STUPID CRAZY out there (42 Min)
Knight: The D0NALD Pumps are Mass Murder (18 Min)
NOTE: This is worth the READ!
On the Nature of Russia’s Military Campaign in Ukraine. Analysis of Russian Military Strategy
Senior US Marine Corps Officer Expresses Admiration for the ‘Revolutionary’ Way in Which Russia Has Fought Its War in Ukraine
MainStream Media’s VIEW:
Ordinary people in the West reading and listening to the mainstream media have been presented with a series of narratives regarding the war in Ukraine. These are the key points upheld by the media:
§ Apparently, Russia has been losing its war in Ukraine since the first days of the conflict. The evidence to support this is the fact that Russia apparently failed to conquer Kiev and other northern cities in the first few weeks of the conflict.
§ During its failed attempt to conquer these cities, Russian troops have committed numerous war crimes due to the artillery and missile attacks that they have launched on civilian infrastructure and residential areas.
§ To compound matters, Russia’s armed forces have suffered staggering losses, high desertion rates and its generals are a set of bungling fools who could not organise a booze up in a brewery.
§ Apparently, it is only a matter of time before the evil Russian hordes are pushed back across the border with their tails between their legs due to a combination of Ukrainian bravery and Western weaponry.
The TRUTH is provided by an article in the August edition of the United States Marine Corps Gazette.
§ The picture that has been presented of the war in Ukraine is completely at odds with the reality of the situation on the ground. Surprisingly, information that supports this assertion, which totally undermines the Western media narratives regarding the war, is provided by an article in the August edition of the United States Marine Corps Gazette.
§ Writing under under the pen name Marinus, a senior marine corps officer, provides an objective analysis of Russian militarystrategy since late February. It totally undermines the narrativesprovided by Western media and pro-Washington politicians.
§ Marinus observes how Russia has pursued three distinct military campaigns since the beginning of the war in late February 2022. In the north fast moving Russian troops never attempted to capture cities such Kiev or Kharkov, they never made any attempt to convert temporary occupation into permanent possession. Their whole purpose was to act as a ‘grand deception’ which led the Kiev government to divert large forces from its main field army in the Donbass. This gave the Russian army the time to deploy its artillery units in large numbers into the Donbass, secure transport networks and accumulate large quantities of ammunition for the long campaign ahead.
§ In the southern campaign Russian armed forces ‘took immediate possession of comparable cities’. This was accompanied by a thoroughgoing political transformation whereby Russian civil servants took control of local government and Ukrainian banks and cell phone providers were replaced with Russian ones. Alongside this, Russian forces conducted raids in the vicinity of the city of Mikolaiv. These raids as in the ones around the northern cities forced the Ukrainian military to send forces to defend Mikolaiv and Odessa that otherwise could have been sent to the main theatre of operations in the Donbass.
§ Marinus emphasised how these Russian raids in both the north and south of Ukraine avoided heavy bombardments of civilian areas which directly contradicts the propaganda of the Western media about Russian attacks on civilian areas. He notes that this attempt to avoid bombardments of civilians areas in the north ‘stemmed from a desire to avoid antagonizing the local people’ who supported the Kiev government. Marinus states that in the south Russian forces attempted to preserving the lives and property of communities who identified as ‘’Russian’’.
§ He observes how the Russian use of guided missile strikes ‘created a number of moral effects favourable to the Russian war effort’. Marinus emphasises how Russian guided missile strikes went out of their way to avoid collateraldamage i.e. civilian casualties by their judicious use of military targets and the precision of the missiles. He does note that occasionally Russia strikes on ‘dual use facilities’ such as the main TV tower in Kiev did undermine the ‘advantages achieved by the overall Russian policy of limiting missile strikes to obvious military targets’.
§ In the east of Ukraine in the Donbass region Russian forces conducted bombardments ‘that, in terms of both duration and intensity, rivalled those of the great artillery contests of the world wars of the twentieth century’. Made possible by short supply lines these heavy bombardments in the Donbass served three purposes.
1. Firstly, they pinned down Ukrainian infantry in their fortifications.
2. Secondly, they inflicted a large number of casualties both physical and psychological. The psychological effect has led many Ukrainian units either to retreat and abandon their positions or refuse orders to attack.
3. Thirdly, when conducted for a sufficient period of time these bombardments have forced defenders to withdraw from their trenches or surrender.
§ Marinus compares the scale of the Russian bombardment in the Donbass by comparing the struggle for the town of Popasna (18 March to 7 May 2022) to battle of Iwo Jima (19 February to 26 March 1945). At Iwo Jima US marines fought a ferocious battle to capture eight square miles of fortified ground. In Popasna Russian gunners bombarded the Ukrainian infantry in their trenches for eight weeks before they withdrew after suffering heavy casualties.
§ Russia’s offensive operations in the east of Ukraine have been criticised by many, both pro Ukrainian and pro-Russian as slow and ponderous. Marinus contrasts Russian operations in the Donbass with the war on the Eastern Front during World War 2 where both German and Russian forces made extensive use of cauldrons where enemy forces were encircled and then destroyed or forced to surrender. He observes that:
§ “Freedom from the desire to create cauldrons as quickly as possible relieved the Russians fighting in Eastern Ukraine from the need to hold any particular piece of ground. Thus, when faced with a determined Ukrainian attack, the Russian often withdrew their tank and infantry units from the contested terrain. In this way, they both reduced danger to their own troops and created situations, however brief, in which the Ukrainian attackers faced Russian shells and rockets without the benefit of shelter.’’
§ This point also counters all the triumphant Western propaganda which proclaims major defeats for Russia when Ukraine forces win minor tactical victories and Russia withdraws troops from a position. The Russian withdrawal from Snake Island being a good case in point.
§ In the final section of his article Marinus emphasis the stark contrast between the different types of warfare waged by Russian forces in different parts of Ukraine. They all formed part of an overall grand strategy whose primary goal was to destroy Ukrainian forces in the Donbass and free the Peoples Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk from Kiev’s control.
§ Russia’s three key objectives of the ‘special military operation’ the protection of the DPR/LPR, denazification’ and ‘demilitarization’ of Ukraine required ‘the infliction of heavy loses on Ukrainian formations fighting in the Donbass’. Marinus is at pains to point out that none of these key objectives required Russian forces to occupy parts of Ukraine where the majority of the population identified as Ukrainian and supported the Kiev government. Again, this is a point lost on the so called military analysts of the Western media. However, in the south of Ukraine the Russian campaign served direct political aims which were to incorporate territories inhabited by large numbers of ethnic Russians into the ‘’Russian world’’.
§ In conclusion this senior marine officer declares that Russia’s military campaign owes much to traditional Soviet models of warfare. However, he goes on to express his admiration for the unique nature of the current military campaign being fought by Russian forces in Ukraine:
§ “At the same time, the programme of missile strikes exploited a capability that was nothing short of revolutionary. Whether new or old, however, these component efforts were conducted in such a way that demonstrated profound appreciation of all three realms in which wars are waged. That is, the Russians rarely forgot that, in addition to being a physical struggle, war is both a mental contest and a moral argument.’’
Note to readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
Dr. Leon Tressell is a regular contributor to Global Research.
All images in this article are from the author
The original source of this article is Global Research
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
The following is Rumour… make up your own mind:
FBI Raid on Trump’s Residence:
· Civil Case Trump v. Swamp Rats including the USA (as Defendants). Replies from Defendants are due today 8/11/2022! Dirty Judge Reinhart (an Obama/Holder bestie) recused himself from Trump’s case! Then two months later…he signs the search warrant to raid Mar-a-lago! Our justice system is dirty!
· Rudy Giuliani: “Biden was probably too out of it to really know what he’s doing, but when he did know what he was doing, he was probably the biggest crook that ever sat in the White House!”
· Report Alleges FBI “Had Personal Stake” in Mar-a-Lago Raid – Agents Were After Spygate Documents:
· Trump Says FBI May Have Planted Evidence: https://usafirstreporting.com/trump-suggests-fbi-may-have-planted-evidence-during-mar-a-lago-raid/
· Trump has the tapes! FBI storms Melania’s closet, planted evidence? A Rat on Team Trump: https://rumble.com/v1fhpmp-bombshell-trump-has-the-tapes-fbi-storms-melanias-closet-planted-evidence-a.html
· Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly:
· Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation:
· FBI Raid on Trump = Abolish IRS, FBI: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-10-lawmakers-nullification-corrupt-federal-agencies-fbi-irs-doj-atf-epa-dea.html
· It took just one FBI raid on President Trump’s private residence to spark an historic backlash against the corrupt, lawless FBI, DOJ and Biden regime. Until today, any talk of abolishing the IRS, dismantling the FBI or nullifying the ATF was just “fringe” talk. But thanks to the FBI, it’s now mainstream conservative talk.
· The FBI raid on Mar-A-Lago — during which the FBI obviously planted evidence to try to frame Trump just as they did with RussiaGate — has galvanized conservative America while sparking widespread outrage at the lawlessness and criminality of the illegitimate Biden regime, an enemy occupying force that claims to rule of America but is actually run by criminal tyrants and fraudsters who rigged the 2020 to steal political power from the people.
· The FBI — America’s largest domestic terrorism cartel — is now running an armed war against the American people and conservative political leaders, and this startling reality has become apparent even to members of Congress and Republican candidates for office.
· AZ governor candidate Kari Lake tweeted a strong statement about all this, essentially calling for outlawing federal agents from the entire state of Arizona. “We must fire the Federal Government,” she demanded, adding, “[we] will save our Republic and the road to stripping the Feds of power travels right through Arizona.”
· FBI placed Pen Registers and Listening Devices in Trump’s Mar-A-Lago:
· The FBI had a mole inside Mar-A-Lago: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trumps-reveal-how-fbi-raid-went-down-former-prez-suggests-planted-evidence
· Hidden Cameras Show Spooks Planting Evidence for FBI Raid: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=205324
· Report Alleges FBI “Had Personal Stake” in Mar-a-Lago Raid – Agents Were After Spygate Documents:
· Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly:
· Trump: The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out? Obama and Clinton were never “raided,” despite big disputes! …Donald Trump
The FBI raided Trump’s Florida mansion at Mar-A-Lago.
1. Shannon Bream to Replace Chris Wallace At Fox 2 hours ago 2. House Incumbents to Lose Most in Decades 3 hours ago 3. Sen. Demands FBI, DOJ Info on Mar-a-Lago Raid 4 hours ago 4. Twitter to “Protect” Midterms, Suppress “Misleading Information” 4 hours ago 5. GOP Launches NARA Probe Over Mar-a-Lago Raid 4 hours ago 6. Five Transpo Industries Govt Is Crushing With Regulations 4 hours ago 7. WA County to Legalize Car Theft, Drug Dealing, More 4 hours ago 8. Court Removes Page for Judge Who OK’d Trump Raid 4 hours 9. Oil Rises as IEA Hikes 2022 Demand Forecast 2 hours ago 10. Hunter Joins Joe for Week-Long Vacation in SC 2 hours ago 11. Poll: Mar-a-Lago FBI Raid Has Motivated Voters 2 hours ago 12. Dem Operatives Control Voter Rolls in 31 States 2 hours ago 13. Analysts Bet on Twitter Deal Getting Done 2 hours ago 14. Online Grocery Prices Surge 13.4%, Biggest Ever 2 hours ago 15. Biden Actually Claims Inflation Is “At Zero” 2 hours ago 16. “Scranton Joe” 12-Points Underwater in Hometown 3 hours ago 17. IRS Seeks Agents to Use “Deadly Force, If Necessary” 3 hours ago 18. Ex-FBI May Testify on Inflated “Domestic Extremism” Numbers 3 hours ago 19. Rule of Law a Farce Under Biden’s DOJ 4 hours ago 20. Vulnerable House Dems Won’t Vote for Inflation Act? 4 hours ago 21. DOJ’s Intent Behind Seizure of Scott Perry’s Phone 4 hours ago 22. 324 Afghan Evacuees on Terror Watchlist Let In U.S. 4 hours ago 23. Majority Support Post-Election Audits 4 hours ago 24. Teachers Union Pres: Conservatives Are The Enemy 4 hours ago 25. Trump Appears Further Emboldened to Run 4 hours ago 26. Amendment Gives Billions in IRS Funding to Border Security 4 hours ago 27. Texas Troopers Returned 3,900 Illegals to Border 4 hours ago 28. China Destroying Myanmar Mining for “Green Energy” 4 hours ago 29. Suspect Who Tried to Kill Kavanaugh: “Trans Gamer Girl” 4 hours ago 30. Newly Identified Langya Virus Infects 35 in China 4 hours ago 31. Abbott Hits Back at Mayor’s Threat To Bus NYers to TX 4 hours ago 32. Americans Using Credit Card Rewards to Offset Inflation 4 hours ago 33. Hidden Tax Hikes in the Massive Spending Bill 4 hours ago 34. Lawmakers Push For Digital Dollar Cuz China 4 hours ago 35. Consumers Sees Egg Prices Soar 47% 4 hours ago 36. MSM Parrots Biden’s BS Claim That Inflation is “Zero” 4 hours ago 37. New Inflation Raises the Price of EVs 4 hours ago 38. DOJ Source: Mar-a-Lago Raid a “Spectacular Backfire” 4 hours ago 39. Trump Spox: No “Real Justice System Anymore” 4 hours ago 40. IRS Hiring Armed Accountants to Use “Deadly Force” 4 hours ago 41. Dems Arrest, Prosecute & Raid Political Enemies, To Stop Them… 4 hours ago 42. Paul Manafort: Raid is a “Fishing Expedition” 4 hours ago 43. House Freedom Caucus Blasts Biden Admin 4 hours ago 44. Russian Military a Joke, Why Can’t Europe Defend Europe? 4 hours ago 45. Will Biden Stumble Into a New World War? 4 hours ago 46. China: U.S. “Main Instigator” of Ukraine Crisis 4 hours ago 47. War An Opportunity To Squeeze Russia 4 hours ago 48. Campaign to Speed up Capabilities Launched by U.S. Army 4 hours ago 49. U.S. Promises “Stream” of HIMARS Ammo to Ukraine 4 hours ago 50. China Nixes Promise to Not Send Troops to Taiwan 4 hours ago 51. Hospitals Must Defer to Families on Life-&-Death Issues 4 hours ago 52. Newt: Has the FBI Crossed the Rubicon? 4 hours ago 53. Miami’s Republican mayor lays groundwork for presidential run… 4 hours ago 54. Feds Collect RECORD Taxes… 4 hours ago 55. Musk offloads $7B in TESLA stock amid TWITTER fight… 4 hours ago 56. Wants cash on hand… 4 hours ago 57. ‘Master Plan’ to save mankind ‘coming soon’… 4 hours ago 58. Why Americans increasingly dubious about going to college… 4 hours ago 59. Egg Prices Jump 47%! 4 hours ago 60. Iran Training Russia to Use Its Advanced Drones… 4 hours ago 61. Facing Gas Cuts, Europe Dims Lights… 4 hours ago 62. Focusing on Creation 11 hours ago 63. Increasing Inflation to Fight Inflation? 11 hours ago 64. The Establishment Has Emerged From the Shadows 11 hours ago 65. The FBI Could Have Just Knocked 11 hours ago 66. Two Parties on Spending: Dwindling Difference 11 hours ago 67. Supreme Court’s Dissent Gives Hope to Victims of Media Smears 11 hours ago 68. Stop Assuming Legitimacy of Corrupt Establishment 11 hours ago
Yes! There is a lot unfolding…
· Wake Up, America: Last week US Inc. Vice President Kamala Harris’s tie-breaking vote on the corrupt Biden Regime’s massive Climate, Health and Tax Bill, empowered the IRS to hire and arm 87,000 new agents—to the tune of $80 Billion. Hours later the Alliance’s White Hat Delta Force seized a massive Weapons Shipment headed for the new IRS Sniper School.
· With this week’s FBI’s unjustified raid on the private residence of President Trump, corruption in the FBI was coming forward – as it was with other agencies, the CIA in the lead by far. At last Lawmakers were calling for nullification of the FBI, IRS, DOJ, ATF, EPA and DEA, although they left out the worst one, the CIA. Why?: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-10-lawmakers-nullification-corrupt-federal-agencies-fbi-irs-doj-atf-epa-dea.html
· Delta Forces Seize IRS Weapon Shipment: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=205131
· IRS to Open Sniper School – the reason Delta Force seized IRS Weapon Shipment: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=205286
· Meanwhile the White Hats were shutting down BlackRock and Vanguard Banks after having seized Vatican City, City of London, Washington DC, Federal Reserve and Central Banks.
· Lawmakers Call for Nullification of FBI, IRS, DOJ, ATF, EPA, DEA: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-10-lawmakers-nullification-corrupt-federal-agencies-fbi-irs-doj-atf-epa-dea.html
· Entire US Government to be Invalidated: “Soon, at any moment a turn of events will trigger the unbelievable. Our entire government will be invalidated. Biden, Harris, members of Congress and the Supreme Court will be removed.”…Donald J. Trump Live
· “We have it/them all.” A One-Way Free Ride to Guantanamo Bay Detention Center with Death Penalty for High Crimes of Treason and Crimes Against Humanity. For all those who are still unfamiliar with the origins of the Q Military Intelligence Qperation and its purpose. A must Watch: https://t.me/GitmoTV/18069
· Military Earth Alliance Covert Operations have neutralized high-level parasitic elites, bloodline families and secret societies in recent years. https://t.me/GitmoTV/16777
· Vatican City, City of London, Washington DC, Federal Reserve and Central Banks have all been seized and are under control of the White Hats. https://t.me/SpecialQForces/28295 https://t.me/SpecialQForces/28249