Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28 KJV
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12:21 KJV
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, Because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: Great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
“Back Door Oil Sales”, Washington Is Furious.
It Can’t Stop a Prospective Russian - Iranian Oil Swap Deal:
All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
The Russian and Iranian economies will mutually benefit by selling discounted resources on the global market while countries like India will accelerate their rise as multipolar Great Powers through the purchase of these exports. Their trilateral axis will continue becoming a force to be reckoned with, especially if the first two coordinate their natural gas activities seeing as how they account for the largest such reserves in the world.
The influential US-led Western Mainstream Media (MSM) outlet Politico expressed extreme frustration on Tuesday at America’s inability to stop a prospective Russian Iranian oil swap arrangement pending the successful renegotiation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) that recent reports indicate might be on the brink of finally being reached. In their piece titled “Russia eyes Iran as sanctions-busting backdoor for oil sales”, they lament how easily “Iran could import Russian crude to its northern Caspian coast and then sell equivalent amounts of crude on Russia’s behalf in Iranian tankers leaving from the Persian Gulf.” This pact would be mutually beneficial and further strengthen the rapidly intensifying strategic partnership between these multipolar Great Powers. [Global Research]
The global systemic transition to multipolarity that unprecedentedly accelerated in light of the latest US-provoked phase of the Ukrainian Conflict that began half a year ago is fundamentally transforming Eurasia. President Putin recently declared that Russia restored its status as a world power, which is an accurate reflection of its role in contemporary International Relations. To explain, the US-led West’s unprecedented sanctions counterproductively crippled the economic-financial basis of America’s declining unipolar hegemony, which coincided with Russia teaming up with India and Iran to forge a third pole of influence in the present bi-multipolar intermediary phase of the above-mentioned systemic transition to more complex multipolarity (“multiplexity”).
More Violent Patients than ever!
No wonder it's hard to find hospital staff. Either they volunteer to get jabbed or patients will do it. (Just joking eh? right?) (Either way you're gonna suffer.)
Last month, the hospital union division of the Canadian Union of Public Employees released the results of a survey of registered practical nurses, personal support workers, cleaners, porters and clerical staff it represents in Ontario. The poll found 63 per cent had experienced physical violence on the job in the last two years and 18 per cent reported an increase in the use of guns or knives against staff.
In one segment of the survey, 67 per cent of 178 workers at Huron Perth Health Alliance said they had experienced physical violence in the last two years and 49 per cent reported they had witnessed more violent incidents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Ontario Nurses Association, the union representing more than 68,000 nurses in the province, reports 54 per cent of its members say they have experienced physicalviolence or abuse in the workplace. [Life Press]
It Matters When You Were Born:
An oldie but goodie, worth sharing again (especially with young people have have no idea).
Thanks to Fred Swart who is old enough, like me, to remember.
Born 1925 - 1955 The best years to be born in the history of Earth & we got to experience it all. Thank God for all the times, the adventures, wars won, technology developed. Generations after future generations will never experience what we did. What a generation we turned out to be. To Those of Us Born 1925 - 1955: TO ALL THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED THE 1930’s, 40’s and 50’s !! First, we survived being born to mothers who may have smoked and/or drank - While they were pregnant. They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes. Then, after that trauma, we were put to sleep on our tummies in baby cribs covered with bright colored lead-based paints. We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, locks on doors or cabinets, and, when we rode our bikes, we had baseball caps, not helmets, on our heads. As infants and children, we would ride in cars with no car seats, no booster seats, no seat belts, no air bags, bald tires and sometimes no brakes. Riding in the back of a pick- up truck on a warm day was always a special treat. We drank water from the garden hose and not from a bottle. We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle, and no one actually died from this. We ate cupcakes, white bread, real butter and bacon. We drank Kool-Aid made with real white sugar. And we weren't overweight. WHY? Because we were always outside playing..that's why! We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on. No one was able to reach us all day and, we were OKAY. We would spend hours building our go-carts out of scraps and then ride them down the hill, only to find out that we forgot about brakes. After running into the bushes a few times, we learned to solve the problem. We did not have Play Stations, Nintendo and X-boxes. There were No video games, No 150 channels on cable, No video movies or DVDs, No surround-sound or CDs, No cell phones, No personal computers, No Internet and No chat rooms. WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them! We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and lost teeth, and there were no lawsuits from those accidents. We would get spankings with wooden spoons, switches, ping-pong paddles, or just a bare hand, and no one would call child services to report abuse. We ate worms, and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever. We were given BB guns for our 10th birthdays, 22 rifles for our 12th, rode horses, made up games with sticks and tennis balls, and although we were told it would happen - we did not put out very many eyes. We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just walked in and talked to them. Little League had tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!! The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of ... they actually sided with the law! These generations have produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers, and inventors ever. The past 60 to 85 years have seen an explosion of innovation and new ideas. We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned how to deal with it all. If you are one of those born between 1925 &1955, CONGRATULATIONS! You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids before the lawyers and the government regulated so much of our lives for our own good. While you are at it, forward this to your kids so they will know how brave and lucky their parents were. Kind of makes you want to run through the house with scissors, doesn't it ?
3 "Huh?" News Stories:
Some thoughts from my good Friend… Patrick Bestall…
1. Front page National Post section; a half page photo of a bombed train in Ukraine over the caption about a Russian airstrike and death toll sits at 25. Huh? Read the whole story and find out Russia claimed to kill 200 Ukrainian soldiers on a military train.
2. Page two National Post section; a headline, "Nuremberg email a dog whistle to anti-vaxers". Conservative party leadership candidate Scott Aitchison is condemning Lesly Lewis message to members last week about the Nuremberg Code which bans medical experimentation. Aitchison "has campaigned on a message of restoring decency in politics". Huh? No mention of the fact that Lewis has never attacked any opponents like Aitchison did. Now that is really decent of her.
3. Page three National Post section; a headline "Few fear cyber threats, poll finds". Canada's digital spy agency says it's concerned after internal polling shows barely one in ten Canadians say they are concerned about being the victim of a cyber-attack at a time when cyber threats are at an all-time high. Criminals backed by states such as China, Russia, Iran and N Korea are targeting Canadians. Huh? This is a tech industry vulnerability they've known about for decades. The best minds can't do anything about it. Don't lay it on the doorsteps of Russia and Canadians and think all we have to do is simple things like change passwords [Patrick Bestall]
As The Economy Deteriorates, More Tent Cities Will Expand:
If brighter days are ahead for the U.S. economy, why are so many tent cities popping up all over the nation? At this point things are so bad that even the New York Times is admitting that "America's homelessness problem has the makings of an acute crisis". That article goes on to explain that our homeless population is steadily rising.
Tonight, hundreds of thousands of our fellow Americans will be sleeping in tents, under bridges, in overcrowded shelters or in their vehicles. Of course, there are many that are so addicted to drugs or alcohol that they just sleep wherever they end up passing out. This is a tragedy that is growing with each passing day, and it is only going to get worse in the months ahead as the U.S. economy slows down even more.
Earlier today, I was truly stunned by a Fox News article about what is going on in Portland right now. Tent cities are literally taking over entire neighborhoods, and many residents are "resorting to selling their homes" as a result...
Residents in a Portland, Oregon, neighborhood are resorting to selling their homes and moving due to homeless encampments right outside their front doors.
"It's a little scary because I know there is mental illness and that concerns me," North Portland resident Maria Inocencio told KGW8.
Residents of North Portland said at least three families on one street have left in recent days due to the homeless camps, and KGW8 reported seeing for-sale signs up and down streets.
Portland was once such a beautiful place, but now it has literally been transformed into a hellhole. Needless to say, Portland is far from alone. From Seattle all the way down to San Diego, communities all along the west coast are being plagued by relentlessly growing encampments. In many cases, such encampments are magnets for drug addicts and other societal outcasts.
But this is not just a west coast problem. [Prophecy News Watch]
The latest highly controversial technology/policy that the World Economic Forum (WEF) has set out to normalize is the idea of implanting tracking chips into humans.
It wasn't that long ago that those speculating on a future where this is happening would get dismissed as conspiracy theorists, but now the world elites' most vocal outlet is predicting that chip implants will eventually become just a commodity.
And the WEF makes a case that implanting chips into children could be viewed by parents as a "solid, rational" move. All of this crops up in a blog post on the organization's website dedicated to the future of augmented reality (AR), and what is referred to as "an augmented society."
Like in many of WEF's other takes on the future of various types of technology, the emphasis is put on inserting the "right," i.e., its own "vision" in the direction these should be developing, with the inevitable mention of undefined society stakeholders who will hold the key to the ethics issue of it all.
The WEF is talking up the allegedly broad usefulness of AR going forward in fields such as healthcare, education, and professional settings, with the underpinning notion of providing guidelines as to how to "ethically" regulate this vast potential power - and therefore, when all's said and done, control it.
The WEF calls AR and similar tech transformative - but in need of "the right support, vision, and audacity."
[Prophecy News Watch]
DIED Suddenly (3 Min)
Israeli Doc: MonkeyPuk is from the Pump (2 Min)
Man-Made: 30s & 40s (1 Min)
Doc Jane: September Flu Shots has 3 mRNA (57 Min)
Uninformed Consent Documentary: In Depth Look at B$-19 (129 Min)
0Z: Massive DIE OFF (8 Min)
1961 Speech Warning about Zionism (80 Min)
Is Donald A Freemason? **Trump Tower 666** Temple of BAAL (39 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
· “We’re At Defcon 1” …Juan O Savin Juan O' Savin: "We're At DEFCON 1"!! (Video) | Alternative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)
· Financial Crisis Hits the Vatican After Pope Admits Child Genocide in Canadian Catholic Residential Schools where over 500,000 native children went missing.
· End of the Private Banking System: Most Prominent News Story in History - Shocking truths are revealed /The End of Private Central Banking /Existing Debt Zero and Void
· The Globalist-owned New York Times has called on Attorney General Merrick Garland to indict and prosecute President Trump for alleged crimes surrounding 2020 Election and Jan. 6 Attack on US Capitol.
· Glenn Beck took to the chalkboard to break down the timeline of the events that led up to the Mar-a-Lago raid and revealed that there were a whole lot of “convenient” coincidences that all revolved around one thing: Trump’s attempt to declassify materials related to the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Watch the video clip from this week's episode of "Glenn TV" below or find the full episode here.
o Global Food Shortages
o Millions Of CIA Militarized Immigrants In The US!
o Toxins Confirmed in Vax!
o Extremists Plans to Attack Power Grid!
o Taiwan, Nuclear War Heating Up
o Dems Still Cheating in Elections
o Calls for Military Tribunals.
Global Weather Manipulation:
· Thurs. 25 Aug. Afghanistan: Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid announced Thursday that the horrific flash floods sweeping Afghanistan have now claimed 182 lives in the last month, including at least eight children in the last week alone.
· Floods in North Korea: 170 houses were destroyed due to heavy rains, 5000 people were evacuated to safe areas.
· China: A flood alert was issued in Chongqing after heavy rains. Severe flooding occurred in Zunyi, Guizhou province in southwestern China. An earthquake of magnitude 6.9 occurred in Menyuan County, Haibei Prefecture, Qinghai Province on January 8. Before the arrival of longitudinal waves, ground light appeared. https://t.me/DUMBSandUnderground/14963https://t.me/DUMBSandUnderground/14986
· Several provinces of China go under water! Record floods in Guizhou: https://t.me/DUMBSandUnderground/34431