Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 KJV
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:8 KJV
I strongly object to Dr. Trozzi's conclusion that Putin is "more aligned with the WEF/WHO covid agenda". The Sputnik V vaccination had been undergoing trials for 20 years, and is not based on mRNA technology.
Here is what David said that I put into my BLOG yesterday…
1. Putin Retraction and correction: On April 3 we published a brief video of Russian President Vladimir Putin. We have since learned that the translation of his speech into English was not accurate. We are now removing that post. On further inquiry, sadly, we find Putin speaking more aligned with the WEF / WHO covid agenda, and as such running contrary to our understanding of real covid science and related matters. Here's more about this: https://drtrozzi.org/2022/04/05/putin-retraction-and-correction/
💥 💥 Pfizer to Get $5 Billion From COVID Aid Bill:
Pfizer is likely to receive almost $5 billion from a $10 billion pandemic funding bill being considered by lawmakers, Bloomberg reports.
Officials told the news outlet that the U.S. government owes Pfizer $5 billion for 10 million courses of the company's antiviral pills it ordered in January when the omicron variant was at its height.
"We continue to collaborate with the U.S. government to help broaden patient access to Paxlovid, and we are confident that the administration will fulfill its purchasing commitments," a Pfizer spokesperson told Bloomberg in a statement.
However, Republicans in the Senate on Tuesday blocked the measure from moving forward, declining to throw their support behind the bipartisan deal unless Democratic leaders allowed a vote on an immigration-related amendment.
The White House wanted $22.5 billion for COVID-19 relief. [News Max]
"The bill is a start," White House COVID-19 response coordinator Jeff Zients said on Tuesday during a press conference. "Congress must keep working to immediately provide additional funding for our remaining domestic needs."
💥 💥 💥NOTE:💥 💥 💥
💥 “Mandatory Vaccination” for the EU Just Went Through Under the Radar:
It does not matter if the pandemic is over and the vaccine is proven fraudulent, they are going for it anyway.
This just came into Gmail from a very reliable source. I am going to type it in here and take it verbatim. It is completely legit info.
After June 30 2022
§ the European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination.
§ As of July 1 2022 the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states signing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced.
§ at the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
§ The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the digld.nl website)
§ All ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing them full swing.
§ If these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere.
§ The EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 18 months.
§ The EU resolution permanently deprives every person of their physical integrity.
The actual document can be downloaded HERE. Even though it’s a foreign language for most, the words are lucky and you can tell what they are saying well enough to know this is for real.
Note to readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
[Thanks to Dr. Claudia von Werlhof]
[for bringing this to our attention]
💥💥Will the UCP in Alberta stay United? (Ft. Danielle Smith):
Last week on the Candice Malcolm Show, the former Executive Director of the United Conservative Party (UCP) Brad Tennant joined Candice to give viewers an understanding of what was happening in Alberta and the UCP leadership review from a pro-Kenney point of view.
Today, we hear the other side of the story in Alberta.
On this episode of the Candice Malcolm Show, Candice is joined by the former leader of the Wildrose Party and the former Leader of the Opposition in the Alberta Legislature Danielle Smith.
Smith announced her return to politics last week and will be seeking the UCP nomination for the riding of Livingstone-Macleod, and to seek the leadership of the UCP if Kenney loses his review. [True North]
💥💥💥Trudeau Implements Eugenics:
Where is our Leader taking CANADA? [Scott Card]
💥The New Not-Normal:
Anonymous We have watched the nonsense of world governments and global leaders (the worst of which are not even politicians, just puppet masters) for the past two years. My reactions have ranged from shock to disgust, to fear, to anger, to despair, to resistance, to trying to educate the masses. At times I even thought that God was hiding His face from it all. However, by God's grace I have reached a new plateau. My human reactions are being replaced with emboldening Righteous Anger. My mind and emotions are settling into a peaceful, Spirit-controlled steadfastness. For I am reminded that NOTHING can take God by surprise. In fact, I am beginning to see God's hand in all the world's current chaos more so than that of the enemy's hand. It is clear this time MUST take place in the world for God's eternal plan for mankind to ultimately be established under the rule of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Galatians 4:4 says But when the set-time had fully come, God sent his Son,...(NIV). I am reminded that God has set-times for the playing out of history and eternity. Surely, we are in one of those set-times right now. What an honour to be in the first battalion of this new era. How exciting to sit, walk, and stand with such a glorious designation under the command of the King of kings.
I share all of this with you to let you know my fear is dissipating, my joy is returning. My hope is strengthening. My strength is fortifying. My vision is clearer. Our God is amazing! He struck down the unity of the global population in the days of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. Nimrod worshipped fallen deities then in the same way as today's puppet masters who are currently manipulating the world's heads of states. Gird up thy loins soldiers of the King! We have been summoned for such a time as this! See what God will do! [Anonymous]
Is Pope Francis Dancing with the Devil?
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHT: Whether you're Catholic or not, you need to know what's going on inside the Vatican right now. Michael Matt unmasks the globalist threat that is Pope Francis.
In this episode of The Remnant Underground, Michael J. Matt returns briefly to the war in Ukraine, noting that President Zelensky has now confirmed exactly what the Underground argued at the very start of the war. This is all about The Great Reset. Speaking of the Reset, President Biden takes center stage to get his fourth shot. Yes, and on live television. Why? Well, that is the question. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is trying manfully to protect little kids from sexual predators in the classroom. But where are the Catholic bishops of Florida? Why don’t they have his back? And for that matter, where is Pope Francis? Well, at the moment he’s hosting Indigenous Canadians who are at the Vatican demanding a papal apology for one of the greatest missionary success stories of all time. TheRemnantVideo
💥💥💥Student confronts Reporter who called Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal 'right-wing media smears.'
Her reaction speaks volumes.
The Washington Post admitted recently the media's reaction to the Hunter Biden laptop story in 2020 "is an opportunity for a reckoning." But reporter Anne Applebaum apparently disagrees.
Applebaum, a writer for left-leaning magazine the Atlantic, was confronted with a substantive question about the media's reaction to the story at a "disinformation" conference on Wednesday. Instead of engaging in honest self-reflection on behalf of her peers, Applebaum dismissed the story's importance.
Here is what she said:
During a Q&A panel at the University of Chicago event, a student asked Applebaum, citing a Media Research Center poll, whether the mainstream media acted "inappropriately" for suppressing and dismissing the Hunter Biden story.
"Do you think the media acted inappropriately when they instantly dismissed Hunter Biden’s laptop as Russian disinformation, and what can be learned from that in ensuring that what we label as disinformation is truly disinformation and not reality?" the student asked.
"My problem with Hunter Biden’s laptop is, I think, totally irrelevant," Applebaum said.
[The BLAZE News]
Back @ T/ RINK (14 Min)
UK: Cardiologists WILL N0T Publish Negative Links to vaccines (2 Min)
Dentistry: Graphene (3 Min)
Creatures bring END Times (19 Min)
NOTE: Excellent Vid.
Obama: Is he a Puppet or Puppet MASTER? (54 Min)
H0LLYW00D Thanks (2 Min)
Very Interesting Conversation (1 Min)
STEW & Doc Jane: BI0L0GICAL Welfare & SHEDDINGS (15 Min)
Song: Even If (4 Min)
JP: Th3 M@N !s ju$+ a $w!mmer (4 Min)
World Alternative Media: Russia vs Ukraine is GLOBAL Reset (29 Min)
Freeland to target housing, military and green initiatives in federal budget:
Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will table a budget today that promises $10-billion to make housing more affordable for Canadians, provides $8-billion in new defense spending and aims to spur economic growth through green initiatives and a small-business tax cut.
Business leaders have called on Freeland to rein in big-ticket spending to combat rising inflation, and to present an urgent action plan in the budget that makes economic expansion and productivity top priorities.
Freeland’s budget message is expected to be that spending on plans for housing and the green economy will boost economic growth. The affordable housing plan is the centerpiece of the budget. A senior federal source said it addresses concerns about the cost of living and will help attract skilled immigrants at a time when businesses face huge labour shortages.
In addition to platform priorities, there will also be new money for Canada’s military, and action to address NDP priorities, such as dental care, that were part of a March co-operation agreement between the minority-government Liberals and the New Democrats.
David Parkinson: A dose of fiscal discipline is the unsexy necessity of the Liberal budget [The Globe & Mail]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the InterNet:
· French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said
that the EU must come to terms with the prospect that the war in Ukraine could lead to an “extremely serious” global food crisis
· Biden recently acknowledged that food shortages “will be real,” and now his administration openly uses the word “famine” to describe what’s coming:
· Germany: It is reported that food prices in German supermarkets will soon rise by 20-50%:
· The head of Black Rock warns that this will be the first time this generation “will go to the store and will not be able to get what they want”
· Since last year, prices for some fertilizers have increased by 300%:
· Many farmers in Africa will not be able to afford fertilizers at all this year, and it is predicted that this will reduce agricultural production by the amount capable of feeding “100 million people”
· Russia is one of the world’s largest exporters of fertilizers – a key global player in the extraction of natural gas, the main contribution to the production of fertilizers. Higher gas prices and reduced supplies will contribute to a further increase in fertilizer prices.
· Half of Africa’s wheat imports usually come from either Russia or Ukraine
· Other countries depend on wheat exports from Russia and Ukraine more than Africa:
· Medvedev threatened that Russia would restrict the export of vital food products only to countries that it considers “friendly”:
· Iowa: 5 million laying hens in Iowa will have to be euthanized due to bird flu:
· The death toll from bird flu in Iowa alone will exceed 13 million as a result of the latest incident:
· In general, here is how the total number of birds killed in the United States as a result of avian influenza infection currently looks like: “22 million laying hens, 1.8 million broiler chickens, 1.9 million laying hens and other commercial chickens and 1.9 million turkeys”
· The Minister of Agriculture of China said that the harvest of winter wheat in China could be “the worst in history.”
· US: We are warned that the winter wheat harvest in the USA will be “catastrophic” due to severe drought.
· The head of the UN World Food Program says that what the planet is facing now is unlike anything we have seen since the Second World War:
· Thousands of Children Rescued, Mutilated Bodies Recovered, from Biden-owned Property Containing US Run Bio-Weapon Labs, Byington as reported in Before It’s News:
· Wed. 6 April Situation Update: