Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
James 5:13 KJV
Wait on the LORD: Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Psalm 27:14 KJV
When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, The moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psalm 8:3-4 KJV
BORN ONCE – DIE TWICE……. BORN TWICE – DIE ONCE!
“You Raise Me Up”
· The land grant will ostensibly be used to grow staple crops... allowing water-starved Iran to better feed its population... Iran's current use of Venezuela, however... combined with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), raise the possibility that Iran and its surrogate terrorist groups, such as Hezbollah and Hamas, might be using the vast acreage for military and terrorist operations.
· The Maduro regime has apparently been so welcoming to Iranian intelligence agents that some of Hezbollah's long-established Latin American network at the tri-border nexus of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay has been overtaken by Hezbollah activities on Venezuela's Margarita Island [a tourist area northeast of the country's mainland].
· Iran, along with the Chinese Communist Party, is in the process of strengthening Venezuela's military against the US, for instance by deliveries of military drones, which are also considered a threat by Columbia.
· Iran's alliance with Venezuela most importantly provides Tehran with opportunities to target US interests in Latin America and potentially the southern United States.
· China, Russia and Iran were reported to be running military drills in Latin America last month. According to the Center for a Secure Free Society, this is a "strategic move that seeks to preposition forward deployed military assets in Latin America and the Caribbean."
· Iran, along with Venezuela, seems to be using its influence with other Latin American governments to develop an anti-US coalition in America's backyard. In addition, Iran sent a destroyer, the Sahand, and a support vessel -- the intelligence-gathering Makran -- to Venezuela in the spring of 2021. The Makran set sail on the mission "with seven high-speed missile-attack craft strapped to its deck."
· Iran's massive interference in Venezuela's affairs should raise concerns about the hemisphere's democracies and whether Caracas is still sovereign.
· Iran and Venezuela also appear to have established an air bridge between Tehran and Caracas. The flights are manned by Iranian crews and enable both regimes to maintain secrecy in the possible global transport of weapons and terrorist operatives.
· Tehran's cooperation with Venezuelan intelligence agencies, although less visible, is also intense. The Islamic Republic's support for Hezbollah terrorist operations is pervasive throughout Latin America.
· Occasionally Iranians have been apprehended by US border guards illegally crossing America's long, porous border with Mexico. These illegal aliens could be fulfilling passive missions such as manning Iran's Hezbollah cells in the US, while others could be commissioned to execute intelligence or terrorist-support operations.
· Latin America's Iranian Hezbollah network appears poised to strike democratic interests throughout the hemisphere.
Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro this June during a visit to Iran signed a multidimensional, 20-year cooperation treaty. The pact includes agreements on science and technology as well as deals on agriculture, communications, culture and tourism. The Maduro regime's startling provision of one million hectares (roughly 2.5 million acres; nearly 4,000 square miles) of farmland to Iran was kept under wraps until Iranian agrarian economist Ali Revanizadeh disclosed it to the Venezuelan media.
The land grant will ostensibly be used to grow staple crops, such as corn and soy beans, allowing water-starved Iran to better feed its population. Iran's current use of Venezuela, however (here, here and here), combined with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), raise the possibility that Iran and its surrogate terrorist groups, such as Hezbollah and Hamas, might be using the vast acreage for military and terrorist operations. [Gate Stone Institute]
Canada Seeking Covid Patient Guards:
Paladin Security recently posted a job for a position that did not previously exist. The company is seeking “patient watch attendants” to guard COVID patients. Are they looking to set up COVID camps as Australia did? They are looking for positions around-the-clock to monitor COVID patients constantly. It would seem odd if they hired security guards to watch patients suffering from any other ailment. This C$20 per hour position is an entry-level security position and requires no medical training.
· Constantly monitor the assigned patient in accordance with the hospital.
· Accurately maintain the patient activity log and other forms as directed while conducting direct patient monitoring.
· Maintain diligence and continuous assessment of the environment for hazards in order to help ensure that a safe environment is maintained.
· Utilize critical thinking in maintaining personal space with the patient while remaining at an appropriate distance from patient(s) to intervene if there are any changes in the patient or the environment.
· Advise nursing staff of changes in behavior, unusual circumstances, or reasonable patient needs.
· Exercise verbal skills to de-escalate potentially hostile patients or visitors.
Imagine if we hired security guards to “de-escalate potentially hostile patients or visitors” for literally ANY other sickness. Would you want someone spying on you while sick and reporting your movements back to the medical staff? These individuals have absolutely zero medical training but will be handling patient logs and “conducting direct patient monitoring.” Why is security required for sick patients at all? Specifically, COVID patients. We should question why the sick need to be guarded like prisoners.
This is a form of control. Joe Biden may have strayed from the script and declared that the “pandemic is over,” but Trudeau is one of Schwab’s favorite Young Leaders who will continue this madness for as long as the voters allow.
I guess I was complaining to God about the turmoil in my heart, in our house, and in our nations that just seems to be increasing without end. Things have been heating up and I don't want them to explode. I want to see miracles, healings, and blessings like when Jesus walked the earth - and then I remembered how that ended, with Jesus promise to put us through more of the same. You can't have the best without the worst.
And God seemed to say, "look up refiner's fire, and learn about the dross, the scum that rises to the top so it can be removed". I did, and discovered it's not a simple process, but one which has changed many times, and evolved into a huge variety of processes. So it will be different with each of us, each church, each city and country. One part that doesn't change, that you can't do without, is the heat. God wants to separate the elements within us by the application of much heat, incredible amounts of heat, until it feels hot as hell. And then the crud can be removed by Satan, hardened sinners caught by their own devices. As Psalm 9 puts it (NKJV);
16. The Lord is known by the judgment He executes; The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
If you go on to read Psalm 10 it seems as if God is far away, but this is so that the dross, the scum, can rise to be skimmed off our hearts, out of our homes and churches, and ultimately right off the earth in the greatest fire to come.
Consider all this and see it in the parable of the dishonest manager praised by Jesus for his cunning and held up as an example for us to learn from (Luke 16).
Jesus told his disciples: “There was a rich man whose manager was accused of wasting his possessions. 2 So he called him in and asked him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your management because you cannot be manager any longer.’
3. “The manager said to himself, ‘What shall I do now? My master is taking away my job. I’m not strong enough to dig, and I’m ashamed to beg—
4. I know what I’ll do so that, when I lose my job here, people will welcome me into their houses.’
5. “So he called in each one of his master’s debtors. He asked the first, ‘How much do you owe my master?’
6. “‘Nine hundred gallons[a] of olive oil,’ he replied.
“The manager told him, ‘Take your bill, sit down quickly, and make it four hundred and fifty.’
7. “Then he asked the second, ‘And how much do you owe?’
“‘A thousand bushels[b]of wheat,’ he replied.
“He told him, ‘Take your bill and make it eight hundred.’
God lets the shrewd managers in this world fight their way up the ladder, cheating and bribing their way to the top, making it hot for us poor Christians and other suffering peoples who just want to get along and get by from day to day. But such a comfortable life is not God's objective. He wants mountain climbers, men tough as steel, forged in the fire of stress, strong as iron swords sharpened by conflict with each other...men perfected for Heaven, forgiven on earth, showing mercy to others in the same way as the dishonest manager showed mercy by cancelling debts.
8. “The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light. 9 I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.
I once told God I wanted to be holy, and the voice inside me asked, "How long would you like to take? Do you want the 12-month crash course?" I squirmed inside and mentally replied, "No, I think I'd prefer to take longer." I realized how tough it would be, and I still hold back from completing that goal by the use of fasting. In spiritual matters as in life, if you want to be tough it's going to be tough. If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. But don't be jealous or critical of those who are trying to take Jesus seriously. The fire of the Holy Spirit within them can give off a lot of heat when they are stirred up.
Now I'm not complaining when the sparks fly.
Trump, company and family members sued by NY AG over alleged fraud scheme:
NEW YORK— New York Attorney General Tish James has filed a wide-ranging civil lawsuit against former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, and his three adult children for fraud and misrepresentation.
James’s suit relies on a special statute for repeat instances of alleged violations of the law, stemming from real estate transactions. She is also filing a criminal referral to federal prosecutors with the Southern District of New York and a separate tax fraud referral to the IRS for the same underlying allegations.
New York Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday sued former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, three of his adult children, and others for allegedly widespread fraud involving false financial statements related to the company.
The civil lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks at least $250 million in damages, to permanently bar Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump from serving as an officer of a company in New York, and permanently prohibit the Trump companies named in the suit from doing business in New York state.
James also said that she was referring evidence obtained in the course of a three-year investigation to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, as well as to the Internal Revenue Service, saying she believed her civil investigation had found violations of federal criminal laws.
"Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars," James said at a press conference. [MSN]
If politicians and police forces don’t want to see a repeat of this winter’s protest in Ottawa, they would be well-served to take a step back and try to understand why the protests happened rather than obsessively trying to chase down and punish citizens who were found to be supportive of them.
The witch hunt being carried out against Const. Kristina Neilson of the Ottawa Police Service (OPS) who allegedly donated to the Freedom Convoy is only entrenching division and mistrust among Canadians.
The truckers’ Freedom Convoy protest in February was an event unlike any seen in Canadian history. Thousands of people supported by hundreds of thousands chose to cross the country to protest federal pandemic restrictions peacefully. Parts of Ottawa were occupied by protesters for weeks, and the nation is still trying to come to grips with what happened and with how the state chose to break up the protest. The country is still divided in opinion on whether the protest was justified, and whether the invocation of the Emergencies Act was an appropriate way to deal with it.
What purpose is being served in pursuing and possibly ending the career of a police officer who allegedly donated some money to a protest during its early stages? Will the world be a better or safer place if Neilson is fired? Will the police force be more respected? Do the heads within the OPS think it will lead to more unity within the force or improved morale among officers?
The Freedom Convoy protest didn’t represent the views of just a tiny segment of Canadians, as is the case with many protests. Despite the constant attempts to label protest supporters as being fringe extremists, polls consistently indicate that millions of Canadians were supportive of the protests. Tens of thousands of citizens opened their wallets to support the protest, and these were people who usually aren’t politically engaged. We should be trying to understand why so many Canadians who are typically politically passive felt that such a protest was necessary. Their concerns were serious, and they had a right to be heard. Taking a punitive approach with that many citizens won’t quell the discontent.
People attending the convoy protest felt they were at the end of their rope. They had lost jobs, lost the ability to travel, and lost access to loved ones and events because they chose not to be vaccinated. These are not people who will be deterred from future protests by any threats of punishment. The state, including police forces and courts, knows this. Their motivation in the pursuit of convoy supporters isn’t the prevention of future protests and citizens’ actions—it is vengeance.
There can be no doubt the protest embarrassed the government and police forces alike. They underestimated the size of the protest and the dedication of those involved in it. The state lost control and acted in panic rather than with a measured response. Nobody likes to be embarrassed, and a person’s first instinct when embarrassed is often to lash out at whoever caused the embarrassment. The government is supposed to be better than that, though. The state is appearing petty and insecure as it relentlessly pursues peaceful women such as Tamara Lich and police officers like Kristina Nielson.
The country has endured over two miserable years of fear, restrictions, and pressures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are tense, tired, and eager to put those years into our collective rear-view mirrors. People won’t be able to feel closure and the ability to move on with their lives as long as vendettas continue against citizens for having supported the Freedom Convoy.
If authorities had simply offered the protesters a modicum of respect at the beginning of the protest, the situation may have been defused in a matter of days. Just meeting and listening to the thousands of people gathered in Ottawa would have calmed the situation, even if the demands of the protesters weren’t met. Instead, the government labelled convoy supporters as racists, fascists, and extremists, which infuriated and inspired the protesters to dig in.
Canada is divided and it’s not impossible to imagine another round of protests if any form of pandemic restrictions are imposed again.
Historically, state efforts to quell rebellion through martyring citizens only served to add fuel to the fire.
The government can’t turn back the clock, but it’s not too late to learn from its mistakes and start treating upset citizens with respect. It can begin by ending the vindictive pursuit of Freedom Convoy supporters.
Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.
We hope you enjoy our coverage! As you are visiting us today, we’d like to ask you one question
— How much do you think news media outlets actually impact your life? ...Probably more than you realize.
[The EPOCH Times]
Wise words from Mike Rowe. Worth a listen:
Shutdowns have hollowed out the dignity and will of 40 million US workers calling them non-essential.
Ottawa to end Vaccine Mandate, make ArriveCan app optional:
The federal government plans to drop the COVID-19 vaccination requirement for people who enter Canada by the end of September, the same day it ends random testing of arrivals and makes optional the ArriveCan app.
The changes, for arrivals at land, air and seaports of entry, are planned for Sept. 30, but have yet to be finalized by cabinet, according to four sources. The Globe and Mail is not naming the sources because they are not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. The mask requirement for people on trains and planes will remain, according to two of the sources.
The aviation and travel industries have been pushing the government to relax the rules for international travel, saying they discourage visitors and are out of step with many other countries as the pandemic eases.
Canada Proud on Twitter: "All around the world people are saying #TrudeauMustGo
Soooooo, you’re going to keep this up until 2025? Good luck, lol! [Fil Beorchia]
Is that a MASK? (1 Min)
STEW: Vatican B@nk Call in (10 Min)
Charles vows to usher in Great Reset (11 Min) https://www.brighteon.com/f0013a4c-072b-4118-ae1a-a056de4a7f66
SIMPSONS Prediction (2 Min)
College Football Player DIES @ 22 (2 Min)
Doc Ryan & Bhakdi: Spike Protein**How the Pump KILLS (13 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
A quick Summary:
I have decided to not include the RUMOURS that are floating about… at least until some of them start to be realized.