Summary as I am able:
💥Thoughts for TODAY!
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:5 KJV
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 KJV
PASTOR: Jack Hibbs:
“Fasten your seatbelts!” came the command from the cockpit. Our captain had been informed by aircraft in our area that they had experienced clear air turbulence. As the flight attendant repeated his command, you could hear the obedient and collective clicking sounds throughout the cabin as we buckled up. Within a minute or two, the captain’s order paid off. We felt a little bump, and another, and yet another until we all began to hold on to our seats as moderate turbulence disrupted our otherwise boring flight. The rough ride lasted nearly an hour and with every drop of the plane, a gasp was heard, followed by the captain’s words, “We should be out of this soon.” As we bumped along, he was careful to use words designed to bring comfort.
Like my flight, life can become exceptionally turbulent, convincing us that we’re not going to make it. But the truth is, we have a Captain unlike any other. When Jesus says, “This is your Captain speaking,” His words carry authority and certainty. Therefore, we can say with the psalmist, “Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.” A turbulent ride doesn’t mean we’re going down. It means there will be comfort along the way because Jesus will bring us safely to our destination. Awaiting His Return, [Pastor: Jack Hibbs]
3 Arrested in connection with Teenager Beaten to Death at LeBron James' School over water gun incident:
An Ohio teenager was beaten to death over an incident involving a water gel gun, according to police. Three men were arrested in connection with the deadly beating at a school that was founded by NBA star LeBron James.
Ethan Liming, 17, was found beaten to death on June 2 in the parking lot of I Promise School in Akron, which was established by James, according to Akron Police Department Chief Stephen Mylett.
Liming was one of four juveniles who were at the parking lot that is close to basketball courts, according to witness interviews.
"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of their vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging a, what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster," Mylett said. "They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court."
The people playing basketball initially ran away from the juveniles with the water guns. However, the individuals then allegedly followed the juveniles back to their car in the parking lot.
"A confrontation occurs. Ethan Liming is assaulted, and a fight ensues. At the conclusion of it, Ethan Liming is dead," Mylett said.
A call to 911 was placed from the scene, but police said no one other than an unresponsive Liming was at the crime scene when they arrived within three minutes, around 10:46 p.m.
Officials said Liming was pronounced dead at the scene.
"The Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office said he died from a blunt force head injury and the manner of death was homicide," NBC News reported.
"The collective actions of the teens in the car appear to have unfortunately provoked the altercation," Mylett said in a press release. "While these actions appear to have played a role in the incident, investigators do not believe the attack or the murder were remotely justified." [The Blaze Media]
Judge rules that Home Depot can ban employees from wearing Black Lives Matter gear:
A judge decided last week that Home Depot was within its rights to ban employees from wearing Black Lives Matter (BLM) messaging.
According to Fox Business, administrative law Judge Paul Bogas said in his ruling that BLM material did not have “an objective, and sufficiently direct, relationship to terms and conditions of employment.”
Judge rejects NLRB claim
Instead, the judge argued that BLM’s messaging “originated, and is primarily used, to address the unjustified killings of Black individuals by law enforcement and vigilantes.”
“To the extent the message is being used for reasons beyond that, it operates as a political umbrella for societal concerns and relates to the workplace only in the sense that workplaces are part of society,” Bogas wrote.
In doing so, he rejected a claim made last year by the United States National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) that Home Depot’s messaging ban was unlawful.
Fox Business recalled how in a statement issued last August, NLRB regional director Jennifer Hadsall asserted that BLM’s messages “directly impact the working conditions of employees” are thus protected under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA).
“The NLRA protects employees’ rights to raise these issues with the goal of improving their working conditions,” Hadsall insisted, adding, “It is this important right we seek to protect in this case.”
“Diversity and respect”
The hardware chain responded by issuing a statement of its own that disputed the NLRB’s contention, declaring, that it “does not tolerate workplace harassment of any kind and takes all reports of discrimination or harassment seriously, as we did in this case.”
“We disagree with the characterization of this situation and look forward to sharing the facts during the NLRB’s process,” Home Depot.
“Regardless of the outcome, we will continue to be fully committed to diversity and respect for all people,” the corporation pledged.
Fox Business noted that Home Depot did not immediately respond to a request for comment following Friday’s decision.
It added that Bogas’ ruling can be appealed to the labor board in Washington, D.C., and then taken before a federal district judge.
So, we may hear more on this issue… [Conservative institute]
Canada apologizes for sending official to Russian embassy party:
The federal government on Sunday said it was wrong to have sent a senior representative to a recent Russian embassy party in Ottawa, and vowed officials would not attend festivities with Moscow’s diplomats again.
“No Canadian representative should have attended the event hosted at the Russian embassy and no Canadian representative will attend this kind of event in the future,” Christelle Chartrand, a spokesperson for Global Affairs Canada, said in a statement.
The apology was issued hours after The Globe and Mail published a story on the incident, which drew outcry from the Ukrainian Canadian Congress.
In the months leading up to the Russia Day party, the federal government had repeatedly talked of the need to politically and diplomatically isolate Russia over its military assault on Ukraine. Russia Day commemorates the adoption of legislation that began Russia’s constitutional reform at the end of the Soviet era. Guests at the embassy event included representatives from Pakistan, as well as Egypt and other African countries. [Globe & Mail]
Ukraine to decide how much territory it trades for peace – NATO
Bloc chief Jens Stoltenberg said that a deal will come at a price, but insisted it’s up to Ukraine
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Sunday that the US-led bloc aims to strengthen Ukraine’s position at the negotiating table, but added that any peace deal would involve compromises, including on territory.
Stoltenberg was speaking at the Kultaranta Talks in Finland, following a meeting with Finnish President Sauli Niinisto. While the NATO chief insisted that the West was willing to “pay a price” to strengthen the Ukrainian military, Kiev will have to make some territorial concessions to Moscow in order to end the current conflict.
“Peace is possible,” he outlined. “The only question is what price are you willing to pay for peace? How much territory, how much independence, how much sovereignty…are you willing to sacrifice for peace?”
Stoltenberg did not suggest what terms Ukraine should accept, saying that “it’s for those who are paying the highest price to make that judgment,” while NATO and the West continue supplying arms to the Ukrainians to “strengthen their hand” when a settlement is eventually negotiated.
The secretary general did not directly endorse the ceding of Ukrainian territory, but he did bring up the example of Finland, which gave up Karelia to the Soviet Union as part of a peace deal during the Second World War. Stoltenberg described the Finnish-Soviet settlement as “one of the reasons Finland was able to come out of the Second World War as an independent sovereign nation.”
Stoltenberg’s statement comes amid growing sentiment that Ukraine may soon be pressed into a peace deal by its Western backers. While US and British officials publicly insist that Ukraine “can win” its war with Russia, a recent CNN report suggests that officials in Washington, London and Brussels are meeting without their Ukrainian counterparts in an effort to plan a ceasefire and peace settlement.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has also claimed that unnamed foreign parties have been trying to “push us a little” toward a deal, as the public in countries backing Ukraine grows “war weary.”
French President Emmanuel Macron has publicly denied urging Zelensky to give up some territory in exchange for an end to hostilities, as former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger suggested last month he should do.
“We understand that it is very difficult for Ukraine after all this fighting to give up their land,” Niinisto said during the discussion with Stoltenberg on Sunday. “But seeing that Russia would lose all its holdings is not at this point foreseeable. Gaining peace is absolutely difficult.”
[RT – Russian TV]
Jan. 6 Panel Has 'Few Records' on Trump's Actions During Hyped 187 Minutes:
The House Jan. 6 select committee has "very few records" to show what former President Donald Trump did between calling on supporters to "peacefully" protest at the Capitol and then telling them to leave, one panel member said Sunday.
In what committee members have claimed was 187 minutes on Jan. 6, 2021, Trump's alleged actions have been pieced together largely on witness testimony rather than documentation, Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va., explained during an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press."
Luria was asked whether the committee will provide a "tick-tock" to show what Trump was doing minute-by-minute during the time span while demonstrators attacked the Capitol.
"Well, I think it'd be more clear to describe it as what he was not doing," panel member Luria told host Chuck Todd. "You know, it's been reported previously that the phone logs at the White House on that date, they're missing information.
"There is a gap there that we have tried, you know, through these witnesses, we've interviewed 1,000 witnesses and a lot of people who worked directly in the White House for the president in his immediate vicinity during that day."
Democrat squirms as CNN host grills him for evidence of explosive claim that GOP lawmakers sought pardons after January 6:
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) refused to say Sunday whether the House Jan. 6 Committee has evidence that Republican lawmakers sought pardons from then-President Donald Trump after the Jan. 6 riots.
What is the background?
At the prime-time Jan. 6 Committee hearing last Thursday, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) claimed multiple Republican lawmakers contacted the White House seeking presidential pardons. Cheney singled out Rep. Scott Perry (R-Penn.), chairman of the House Freedom Caucus.
"As you will see, Rep. Perry contacted the White House in the weeks after Jan 6. to seek a presidential pardon," Cheney said, adding, "Multiple other Republican congressmen also sought presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the 2020 election."
The committee, however, failed to present evidence at the hearing supporting the claim, and Perry has since denied the allegation.
"The notion that I ever sought a Presidential pardon for myself or other Members of Congress is an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie," Perry said last Friday. [The Blaze Media]
Electric Vehicles - not ready for Prime Time:
The Western Journal - C. Douglas Golden - June 8, 2022
Now says gas smells so sweet
Electric vehicles are supposed to be the next big thing. So, why did one Wall Street Journal reporter, after taking a road trip with one, say that the fumes of expensive gasoline "never smelled so sweet"?
In a piece published by the Journal on Friday, Rachel Wolfe described charginga Kia EV6 for more time than she spent sleeping during a trek from New Orleans to Chicago.
Wolfe's opening statement, which should serve as a portent to anyone who thinks the charging infrastructure, or the capabilities of electric vehicles are there yet: "I thought it would be fun." It was not!
Spoiler alert: It was not. Despite the fact that the EV6 is a hot new vehicle and the fact Wolfe had made several long trips in her (relatively) antediluvian 2008 Volkswagen Jetta, the experience turned into a nightmare of public-charging infrastructure frustrations and waiting around.
(Here at The Western Journal, we've chronicled some of the serious issues with electric vehicles -- and this is hardly the only one, as we'll discuss in a bit. We'll continue to point out how EVs aren't ready for prime time yet, despite President Joe Biden's administration insisting they're the answer to slashing America's carbon emissions.)
Wolfe wrote that she "plotted a meticulous route" using an app that showed public chargers along the 2,000-mile round-trip route. Most of the chargers, however, were only Level 2, which means they would take eight hours for a full charge.
Fast chargers can get the car to 80 percent of its full charge in roughly a half-hour -- "Longer than stopping for gas — but good for a bite or bathroom break," Wolfe noted.
"Over four days, we spent $175 on charging. We estimated the equivalent cost for gas in a Kia Forte would have been $275, based on the AAA average national gas price for May 19. That $100 savings cost us many hours in waiting time,"she wrote.
Over the trip, she noted that the vehicle had lower range than advertised, charge stations had slower speeds than advertised, many had problematic cords and plenty of the country had almost no fast-charging stations at all.
Take, for instance, what happened when Wolfe and her traveling partner couldn't find the wall-mounted charger at a Kia dealership in Meridian, Mississippi, during the first day of the journey -- an experience that perfectly encapsulated the trip.
"When I ask a mechanic working on an SUV a few feet away for help, he says he doesn’t know anything about the machine and points us inside. At the front desk, the receptionist asks if we’ve checked with a technician and sends us back outside," she wrote.
"Not many people use the charger, the mechanic tells us when we return. We soon see why. Once up and running, our dashboard tells us a full charge, from 18% to 100%, will take 3-plus hours.
"It turns out not all 'fast chargers' live up to the name," Wolfe noted.
"The biggest variable, according to State of Charge, is how many kilowatts a unit can churn out in an hour. To be considered 'fast,' a charger must be capable of about 24 kW. The fastest chargers can pump out up to 350. Our charger in Meridian claims to meet that standard, but it has trouble cracking 20.
And while the first day was the worst, Wolfe wrote, it never became "all smooth sailing."
"At one point we find ourselves wandering through a Kroger, sopping wet, in search of coffee after wrestling with a particularly finicky charger in the rain. By this point, not once have we managed to back in close enough to reach the pump, or gotten the stiff cord hooked around the right way on the first try," she wrote.
In one instance, Wolfe and her traveling companion had to turn off the cooling system and radio in a rainstorm while reducing the rate of the windshield wipers to make it to a charging station while running "on electric fumes."
"At zero miles, we fly screeching into a gas-station parking lot. A trash can goes flying and lands with a clatter to greet us. Dinner is beef jerky, our plans to dine at a kitschy beauty shop-turned-restaurant in Memphis long gone," she wrote.
Overall, Wolfe wrote, she spent 16 hours sleeping during the trip -- compared to 18 hours waiting to charge spread over 14 charges.
"The following week, I fill up my Jetta at a local Shell station. Gas is up to $4.08 a gallon," she concluded. "I inhale deeply. Fumes never smelled so sweet."
It's not just the inconvenience or the charging networks that are problems, either -- although that certainly is a problem, as this Business Insider reporter demonstrated in a March tweet:
EVs cost significantly more than internal-combustion vehicles, for one thing. The average price of a new electric vehicle was $64,685, according to the Kelley Blue Book. As the New York Post noted in April, that's "nearly 2.5 times the average price of a new compact car ($26,196), almost twice the average cost of a new compact SUV ($33,732), and 52% more expensive than the average sports car ($42,555)."
Beyond that, there's convenience. Even when charging stations are available, that doesn't mean they work. In the deep-blue California Bay Area, over 25 percent weren't fully functioning, according to a recent study.
It all adds up to a "solution" that's a problem all on its own. Gas fumes never smelled so good, indeed.
The Forest Gump of the Vatican:
This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.
Father Charles Theodore Murr is a sort of post-Vatican II clerical Forrest Gump, having been closely associated with many influential Vatican prelates and other ecclesial and cultural influencers over many decades.
As a young priest in Rome, he worked alongside Canadian Archbishop (later Cardinal) Édouard Gagnon, who was commissioned by Pope Paul VI to document secret curial membership in Freemasonry. This is where the story goes downhill.
Or at least, the Gagnon Investigation went nowhere under Pope VI, John Paul I, and, very regrettably, also John Paul II.
The reformers (Gagnon, Benelli, Murr, et al) and resisters (Villot, Gaggio, Casserole) of post-Conciliar Masonic infiltration.
Annibale Bugnini, designer of the Novus Ordo Missae (the New Mass of Paul VI) was a Mason and why that matters. The three volume dossier presented to the ailing and apathetic Paul VI. The concern expressed by Pope John Paul I and the effort to get to the bottom of the Masonic question—and the suspicious details surrounding the death of Pope John Paul I.
Why the globe-trotting activities of Pope John Paul II took precedence over routing out Curial Masons. The real reason Archbishop Gagnon quit to become a missionary in the Colombian jungle.
https://www.charlesmurr.com/ [Patrick Bestall]
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome… this is new, eh?! [Fil Beorchia]
Ukrainians confess the Truth:
The TRUTH eventually comes to the surface:
To all of our Friends and Family in the Great Nation of the Dominion of Canada: This is arguably one of the hardest emails I've ever sat down to compose. Why? Because I don't know what to say! I'm overcome by a great mixture of emotion. Heather, myself, and our incredible ministry team are less than three weeks away from completing our fifth and final Battle For Canada. As most of you know, we didn't necessarily know where the first Battle would be, but we knew early on where the last Battle for Canada would take place - the heart of Canada, Winnipeg! Well, we're here! On Dominion Day, July 1st 2022, Canadians from coast to coast with gather in Shaw Park Stadium to worship and seek the Lord for forgiveness, for freedom, and for fire! I've been to some incredible meetings, but this is shaping up to be the most emotional, explosive,and powerful gathering we've ever had the chance to be a part of. Do you feel called? Do you desire to come and help shift the nation? Well, it's not too late! Join us for what we believe will be the turning point in our nation. Come and receive the Oil and the Fire being poured out for today! You will never be the same! [Pastor Joe Campbell]
EU on notice!
Vladimir Putin plans to trigger a global hunger crisis that will unleash waves of ‘refugees’ who will then be weaponized to create “instability” in European countries, according to Yale professor Timothy Snyder.
In a lengthy Twitter thread, Snyder explains his position that the Russian president is “preparing to starve much of the developing world as the next stage in his war in Europe” by continuing its blockade of grain supplies from Ukraine.
“If the Russian blockade continues, tens of millions of tons of food will rot in silos, and tens of millions of people in Africa and Asia will starve,” claims Snyder.
The professor of history says Putin wants to provoke a world famine that will cause mass starvation and food riots, prompting untold numbers of migrants to flood into European countries. [Patrick Bestall]
Canada's public safety minister must be held accountable for his LIES!
Sign the petition! Marco Mendicino should resign for repeatedly lying about the government's reasons behind invoking the Emergencies Act.
Indeed, there’s no way to sugarcoat it. As you might know, Mendicino said that police asked for and recommended that the federal government needed to invoke the Emergencies Act back in February to dismantle the trucker freedom convoy that was taking place in Ottawa.
Mendicino didn’t say this once or twice. He said it more than a dozen times!
But there’s just one teeny, tiny hitch with this oft-repeated statement: law enforcement agencies ranging from the RCMP to the Ottawa Police Service say they NEVER made such a request!
So, now the spin cycle has kicked in. Mendicino’s Deputy Minister, Rob Stewart, says the whole thing was a “misunderstanding.” Said Stewart: “Law enforcement asked for the tools that were contained in the Emergencies Act.”
Huh? That’s a distinction? That’s a clarification? Sounds like more lying to us.
Enough is enough! We can’t have the Public Safety Minister and his minions incessantly lie about implementing the Emergencies Act and stripping Canadians of their rights, liberties, and freedoms. Mendicino must resign.
And if you share our outrage, please sign our petition: www.FireMendicino.com.
Oh, by the way, we’re going to continue pounding home our message that Mendicino must go.
Indeed, we know Mendicino doesn’t like trucks and truckers — so just wait ‘til he gets a load of our Jumbotron-equipped truck!
We plan to drive it throughout his riding and elsewhere in Toronto for several hours, making certain people know that the MP for Eglinton-Lawrence is a lying liar who cannot be trusted. [Rebel News]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
A Must Listen to Recording
The Military is ‘Active’: Juan O’ Savin & Scott McKay: The Military Will Restore Lawful Government! (Video) | Alternative | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com) …Juan O Savin, Mon. 13 June 2022
Sheriff Issues an Urgent WARNING:
· Sun. 12 June Sheriff Issues Urgent Warning Against Picking Up Folded Dollar Bills: ‘This Is Very Dangerous,’ Andrew Jose:
· The Giles County, Tennessee, Sheriff’s Department cautioned residents on Thursday against picking up folded dollar bills on the ground. Sheriff Kyle Helton said people stumbled across folded dollar bills at a local gas station on two occasions. When those individuals picked up the bills, they found a white powdery substance between the folds. When authorities tested the powder to determine its chemical composition, they found it contained methamphetamine and fentanyl.
· “This is a very dangerous issue!”Helton warned residents in a notice shared on his office’s Facebook page, adding that it is “a great concern to public safety.” Please share and educate your children to not pick up any folded money they may find in or around businesses, playgrounds, etc., without using great caution and even alerting a parent or guardian,” Helton wrote.
· According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, methamphetamineis a highly addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system. Meth is consumed through injection, snorting, pills and smoking. It is most commonly used in its crystal form. According to the NIDA, crystal methamphetamine resembles glass fragments that appear shiny and bluish-white. The drug can raise users’ heart rate and blood pressure and can be fatal in cases of overdose. Long-term meth consumption can cause extreme weight loss, memory loss, confusion, severe itching, paranoia, hallucinations and anxiety. Meth users are also more susceptible to diseases like HIV and hepatitis B and C.
· Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, is one of the most common causes of drug overdose deaths in the country. The pharmaceutical version of the drug is approved for medical use as a treatment for excruciating pain.
· Friends of the Constitution Lawsuit Against The Deep State. Please share: https://www.facebook.com/orhabriah/videos/789850435724056/?sfnsn=mo(20+) Facebook
· The so-called "Pandemic" was a scam according to the government’s own website. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
· X22 Report: There is a parallel system emerging that will wreak havoc on the Central Banking System. Gold will make a move during this time and the people will want accountability and the Fed is in the crosshairs. https://rumble.com/v18358f-bill-holter-a-parallel-economy-is-emerging-which-wreak-havoc-on-the-cb-syst.html
· International Corruption in Ukraine: Bombshell! Ukraine Press Release About Joe Biden! This video has been getting removed on all social media. It actually took place several months ago. where were all our politicians then? Ukraine has more than enough stuff on Biden to demand his arrest. They are talking about the businesses, political corruption and also Hunter Biden his laptop comes along. https://t.me/TruthSociaI_Telegram
· Babylon Falling: CERN identified as the Secret Entranceto Subterranean CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva Switzerland: https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/cern-is-secret-entrance-to-subterranean-cia-headquarters-beneath-lake-geneva-in-switzerland/
· Behind the Scenes former FBI Agents become informants. There has been a purging of the FBI agents who won’t consent to Deep State structure/ Democratic influence and agendas. Ex FBI Agents are talking to many outlets and preparing to drop a MOAB.
· X22 Report: We caught them all: https://x22report.com/evidence-is-piling-upwe-caught-them-all-stealth-bomber-incomingsting-of-the-century-ep-2797/
· Netherlands Underground Bases Parts 1,2: https://t.me/DUMBSandUnderground/7923
Covid/Monkey Pox/Vax Hoax:
· A vial of “blood clots” from post-jab post-mortem adults. Turns out they aren’t Blood Clots at all, they are complex “biostructures” growing & building inside blood vessels:
· The Truth About Monkey Pox and Engineered Pandemic Hysteria: https://thetruedefender.com/the-truth-about-monkeypox-and-engineered-pandemic-hysteria/
· Dr. Judy Mikovits: Plan to Implant People with Cancer Viruses: https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-dr-judy-mikovits-revealed-the-plan-to-implant-people-with-cancer-viruses/
· Recent data from the CDC shows “boosted” Americans are catching Covid at double the rate of “non boosted.”
· Virus Hoax exposed: Biggest Fraud Against Humanity – Viruses Never Been Isolated.
· Published 9 July 2021: Woman holds in her hands a 2011 newspaper which says in black and white that Bill Gates is going to start “Depopulation through compulsory vaccination”, as it will be the most “environmentally friendly solution.”
· Long, Stringy, Rubbery Blood Clots: “We’re Seeing This a Lot.” Dr. Ryan Cole: “There are studies by Dr. [Resia] Pretorius out of South Africa that show that you can take the spike protein alone, without platelets in the plasma, and that spike protein alone causes the proteins in our blood to clump. That spike protein is thrombogenic; it causes clots, and it causes a lot of clots.”
· Sat. 11 June 2022 Simeon Parks Update: https://www.newsview.gr/2022/06/simon-parkes-huge-updates-and-summer.html?m=1
· Nicaragua: Russian Military was moving into North America, looking for organized crime? Were there Bio-weapon Labs in Nicaragua? Lo and behold, we do. And it’s worse than I imagined. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nicaragua-gives-permission-for-russian-troops-to-enter-country/
· “Barbie & Ken” hit by 75-man SWAT team for protecting their rights – September 24, 2020:
· NASA lies lies lies! Time to defund NASA forever and arrest them for crimes against humanity.
· Mon. 13 June Stock Market Crashing: US stocks plunge in early trading amid rising inflation. Dow down over 800 points. Dollar up at all time high.
· Mon. 13 June: China’s National Meteorological Center renewed a yellow alert for rainstorms in various parts of the country. From 2 p.m. Monday to 2 p.m. Tuesday, heavy downpours are expected to lash parts of southern China. It has also called for cutting off risky outdoor power sources in low-lying areas, transferring people to safe areas.
· How a Solar Flare could have a major impact on Earth: City-wide Blackouts to Aircraft Chaos:
· In Washington DC on Mon. 13 June there was lots of movement around the Supreme Court Building.
· US Inflation hits 8.6%, – the highest in 40 years. The cost of food is up 11.9%. The price of eggs is up 32.2%. Energy is up 34.6%. And the Biden Administration was lying about it.
· Critics Blast Media After Only One Network Mentions Kavanaugh’s Would-Be Assassin on the Sunday Shows: ‘Shameful!’ https://resistthemainstream.org/critics-blast-media-after-only-one-network-mentions-kavanaughs-would-be-assassin-on-the-sunday-shows-shameful/?utm_source=telegram
· Jan. 6 Prisoner Issues Warning to Americans Over Televised Committee Hearing: https://resistthemainstream.org/jan-6-prisoner-issues-warning-to-americans-over-televised-committee-hearing/?utm_source=telegram