Friday 6 – 16 - 23
Verse(s) for today:
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1 Corinthians 13:4 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 KJV
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Ex-Trump attorney says classified documents case is 'tainted':
A former Trump attorney says the classified documents case against the former president is tainted by government misconduct.
Timothy Parlatore, who served as an attorney for Trump until last month, shared the concern in an interview with Politico.
Parlatore said that Trump’s attorneys should “attack the conduct of the entire investigation and show through death by a thousand cuts why this entire investigation is irreparably tainted by government misconduct."
He added, “The case, therefore, should be dismissed or, at a minimum, the prosecutor should be disqualified.”
Trump attorney Alina Habba blasts Biden DOJ’s indictment of Trump outside Miami courthouse: "The targeting prosecution of a leading political opponent is the type of thing you see in dictatorships like Cuba and Venezuela."
Trump attorney Alina Habba also blasted the indictment outside of a Miami courthouse Tuesday.
"The targeting prosecution of a leading political opponent is the type of thing you see in dictatorships like Cuba and Venezuela," she said.
So far, the indictment has only increased his popularity among GOP voters.
"The former president now enjoys the support of a staggering 61% of likely GOP primary voters. That compares to 23% for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. No one else in the field has more than 4% of Republican support," Freedom Press noted.
"Fully 61% said that their opinion did not change at all, and another 14% responded that they support the former president even more now. Seven percent took the news negatively and 18% responded 'depends,'" it added.
The latest develops also come as President Joe Biden faces his own investigation from the House Oversight Committee related to business deals in foreign countries during his time as vice president.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) revealed on Monday that a Burisma businessman allegedly has 17 audio recordings related to the alleged scandal involving the president and his son Hunter Biden.
The latest indictment shows that there is certainly a political aspect to the case, along with suspect timing as Biden faces his own potential scandal. The American people may support Trump even if he is convicted of any of his charges, leading to the unique situation of a presidential candidate convicted of criminal activity. [American Digest]
Additional BREAKING NEWS:
Special Counsel Jack Smith, who is investigating former President Donald Trump for alleged mishandling of classified documents, previously put another political leader behind bars, Breitbart reported. Trump's former acting Director of National Security, Richard Grenell, believes that case was politically motivated and raises important questions.
Smith has made a name for himself by prosecuting prominent politicians. During his tenure as head of the Public Integrity Section of the Justice Department between 2010 and 2015, he prosecuted high-profile political players.
The first was then vice-presidential Democratic nominee John Edwards whose cased ended with the jury split on several counts and one acquittal. Prosecutors dropped the case and never retried Edwards.
In a case against then-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonald, Smith's luck was much worse. A unanimous Supreme Court vote later overturned the Justice Department's conviction of McDonald.
However, Smith was successful as a special prosecutor for the Kosovo Specialist Chambers. That role is where he had a win after effectively putting former Kosovo President Hashim Thaçi in prison for war crimes.
The prosecution came in 2020 but related to the genocide in Kosovo in the 1990s. The ten-count indictment included what Al Jazeera called:
"a range of crimes against humanity and war crimes, including murder, enforced disappearance of persons, persecution, and torture."
Grenell said that prosecuting based on charges against Thaçi that were more than two decades old was not about justice but rather about Smith keeping his job. At the time, Trump was brokering a deal between Thaçi and Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić that would have dissolved the tribunal and thus would leave Smith unemployed.
The charges eventually leveled against Thaçi were vague, but Smith moved forward to have him arrested anyway.
"When President Thaçi was on his way to Washington, DC, to come and negotiate the final agreement with me, he went to the airport, and the Europeans issued an indictment of him from 20 years ago," Grenell revealed last Summer at a CPAC speech while the former leader of Kosovo was awaiting trial.
"The man sits in a Hague prison today, two years later. His crime is that he was negotiating with Donald Trump," Grenell continued.
"This is so outrageous, and if the Europeans cannot understand their vindictive legal system, which is going after President Thaçi sitting in prison for trying to negotiate — they came up with these charges that are from 20 years ago that they've been investigating that they've never been able to prove, crazy charges," he added.
"The Europeans are doing this, we have European media here today and if they don't get off their duff and start looking into some of these issues, on why President Thaçi is in prison, honestly, they will never be able to take the mantle of pretending like they care about human rights,"
Grenell said. Because of this action, negotiations between Serbia and Kosovo never happened.
Although Grenell admits there was possible merit in the case, the timing and dredging up of the past weren't at all helpful except as a political stunt.
"You can fight the wars of the past and your kids are not going to have jobs and they're going to go to Hungary and Poland and all of these other places," Grenell said he told the aggrieved people.
"But if you'd like to look to the future and solve some of these issues and do economic development — we got to give President Trump credit here because what President Trump said is, you know, you got the Europeans and all of these people who have been concentrating on political issues for 20 years and let's go in and do economic development," Grenell said. He believes Smith is doing the same thing now.
"He has always overplayed his hand in the cases he's handled because he's an emotional partisan activist,"
Grenell charged. On Monday, the Justice Department revealed its 37-count indictment against Trump related to the mishandling of classified documents.
The prosecution of a former president and current candidate is an unprecedented move. However, it seems Smith has been attempting to reel in a big fish like Trump to satisfy his political leanings -- and that's shameful.
They are after President Trump:
Judge Orders Trump Lawyers to seek Security Clearances:
U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon took one of her first substantive steps Thursday in Donald Trump’s prosecution for amassing military secrets at his Mar-a-Lago estate.
In a brief order, Cannon required all attorneys in the case — for Trump as well as his longtime valet, Walt Nauta, who is charged alongside him as an alleged co-conspirator — to contact the Justice Department about obtaining security clearances. The same instructions apply to any “forthcoming” attorneys, the judge said.
It is common in criminal cases involving classified documents for defense attorneys to obtain security clearances.
The case against Trump revolves around his alleged hoarding of highly classified national security documents at his private residence, and then obstructing efforts by federal officials to reclaim them. To make its case, the government is likely going to have to share key aspects of those documents with Trump and his legal team. Some may also be declassified and publicly revealed as part of the prosecution, though the Justice Department has not signaled any immediate intention to do so.
Cannon ordered the attorneys to file a “notice of compliance” by June 20, a relatively rapid pace. Both Trump and Nauta are looking to fill out their legal teams in the coming days. Trump, in particular, has suffered setbacks as several of his veteran lawyers quit the case in the leadup to his indictment, the result of internal turmoil that has spilled into public view.
There are no additional dates set yet in the case against Trump, whose historic arraignment was completed on Tuesday in Miami. Nauta’s arraignment was postponed until June 27 because he did not yet have a lawyer who is a member of the bar in the federal court in south Florida. [Politico]
Matt Gaetz wants answers on Attorney General Merrick Garland's conflict of interest:
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is demanding Attorney General Merrick Garland address potential conflicts of interest in the handling of former President Donald Trump's federal prosecution, Breitbart reported. The Florida Republican sent a letter requesting the full roster after one of the lead prosecutors turned out to be a longtime Democratic donor.
Trump has been charged for violations including mishandling classified information. According to the Federal Elections Commission, Karen E. Gilbert, who is assisting Special Counsel Jack E. Smith’s case against the former president, has donated to the Democratic National Committee and campaigns for President Barack Obama and President Joe Biden.
Gilbert donated $250 to the Biden Action Fund and $1,000 to then-candidate Biden in the 2020 election cycle. She also gave Obama $1250 during his first campaign for president in 2008 and another $800 for his re-election bid in 2012.
Moreover, Gilbert has a past history of prosecutorial misconduct. A federal judge once admonished her for allegedly eavesdropping on a recorded conversation between an investigator and a defense attorney.
Combined with the unprecedented nature of the prosecution, Gaetz rightly demanded an explanation from Garland. He calls Smith's track record "both highly irregular and of extraordinary public concern," according to Fox News.
The Florida lawmaker has also demanded "all staff rosters, phone lists, or similar records, within the custody or control of the Department of Justice, depicting all employees hired by or detailed to the office of Special Counsel Jack Smith." Gaetz claimed it's "beyond debate" that Garland owes the public this information and asserted "this simple staff list cannot be withheld from Congress or the public on the basis of attenuated and entirely fantastic privacy concerns."
Even as he broadly criticized Smith, Gaetz zeroed in on Gilbert's particular past. In 2009, she was forced to step down from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida for that incident with the recording.
Gaetz has threatened to defund Smith's office because of these concerns. "While there are innumerable valid legislative purposes for this request, it should be obvious that doing due diligence in vetting an office that has apparently done no vetting of its own personnel, or worse, might affirmatively be seeking to staff with sanctioned lawyers and partisan hatchet-men (and women), is an entirely appropriate purpose and one small reason I am requesting this information," the congressman wrote.
"The 118th Congress has procedural tools in place to allow for targeted recission of funds from components or subcomponents of agencies that are not operating in the public interest," Gaetz added. The letter was dated the same day Trump appeared in Miami for his arrest.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene also pledged Monday to use Congress to defund Smith's office due to this problematic and political situation. "Today, I'd like to announce that I'm writing an appropriations rider to defund Jack Smith, special counsel, his office, and the investigation," Greene said from the House Floor.
"This is a weaponized government attempt to take down the top political enemy and leading presidential candidate of the United States, Donald J. Trump," she added. Greene's proposal was backed in a tweet by Gaetz.
"This is an Article I flex! I’m so here for it," Gaetz posted to social media.
The Trump campaign has also identified problematic conflicts from Smith's office besides Gilbert. Smith himself was implicated in the IRS scheme to target conservatives during the Obama administration, while team member Jay Bratt was also accused of previous misconduct.
This whole Trump prosecution is politically motivated and an unjust application of the law. At the very least, Garland needs to answer allegations Gaetz has uncovered if he wishes to maintain any credibility at all.
Ted Cruz Explodes on Top FBI Official Over Biden ‘Bribery Scheme’ Allegations:
More News from TRUE NORTH NEWS MEDIA:
C0NC3PT!0N (1 Min)
***Th3R3 N3V3R W@$ a C0nT@G!0u$ V!ru$ (25 Min)
*D0C M@rK Tr0ZZ!: $3v3re R!$K 0f DNA C0NT@M!N@T!0N 0f J@B$ (31 Min)
N0T3: OnT@R!0 C0LL3G3 0f Phy$!C!c!@NS H3@RIng +o $u$Pend his L!c3n$e.
C@N W3 Cr3@Te L!F3? (1 Min)
C0LL3G3 G!rL G3T$ a 0 (Z3R0) (1 Min)
Th3 D3V!L App3@R$ 0n $50 B@nK N0T3 (1 Min)
Th3 D0N@LD: 9*11**B@NK3R$**C@$3D CL0$3D (90 Min)
The College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPSO) vs Dr. Mark Trozzi tribunal is resuming on June 16 at 10:30 am. He's the Toronto Emerg Doctor who has been branded as the "villain" spreading conspiracy theories about Covid when many of us in the know recognize him as the brave heroic doctor who lost his practice/employment, etc. because he went counter to the controlling forces. Trozzi has fought long and hard for more than 2 years with doctors in his profession and working in a hospital observing bizarre new regulations which went counter to the wellbeing of patients and their families. Well, at least up until he lost his job. Then the CPSO "put him on notice".
If you are interested in watching any of the hearings during the next week, send your request to email@example.com
They will respond by sending you a link to watch the zoom proceedings and should you want to take a look at the one they sent me (I've copied my response at the end of this email) please note that it states clearly that you can't share the link. In other words, don't use my link but send an email requesting your own.
On the evening of the second day of the CPSO verses Dr Trozzi hearing, deliberated (strangely) by the CPSO, I had the pleasure of discussing these hearings and important related issues with Laura Lynn Tyler Thompson. This included a concise update regarding the mechanisms of toxicity of the genetic jabs, and our spiritual resolve to continue faithfully doing the right things. I hope you will find clarity and encouragement in this conversation. [David YEO]
2. Support Justice For Medicine and the legal fronts in Canada’s fight against medical regulatory capture and corruption, and to restore human rights and ethical health care
7. More about the CPSO [Dr. Mark Trozzi]
Perverts sexualize our children in schools with our money:
Dr Tess Lawrie substack: https://substack.com/@drtesslawrie
Dr Tess Lawrie on twitter: @lawrie_dr [Dr. Mark Trozzi]
Deep State's biggest fear is about to become a reality:
Patrick’s comments… following:
The Deep State's biggest fear: not a Russian-Chinese alliance but a Russian-German alliance. The latter is what Don Brooks and I included in our 40 minute video based on our 2014 publication of Church - Coming of Age. A Russian-German alliance will be born with the re-establishment of the Roman-Byzantine Empire after the fall of "virtual Babylon". For now, I give you the history which foreshadows this and explain the real reason for the US pouring billions of dollars into a war in Ukraine. Let's start with a 2015 report and move forward to 2023:
Barry’s response Patrick & Don, I hope you are progressing in recovery I"ve been away for a few days, and returned last night.
This morning I got to read this and I have this thought. Actually it is more than a thought...that the VW vs
Windsor controversy is more political than financial'
Check it out if you have'nt already
March 18, 2015 - The head of the private intelligence agency Stratfor has for the first time publicly said that the US government considers to be its overriding strategic objective the prevention of a German-Russian alliance. Blocking that alliance is the only way to prevent an alternative world power capable of challenging extension of the American position of being the world’s lone superpower.
[In this video, he says that the U.S. will fail in that overriding objective; German technology and capital will combine with Russian natural resources and “land-power,” to produce a truly bipolar world: U.S. v. Eurasia. So: he sees the U.S. strategy as being to block that, by weakening both Germany and Russia. That strategy would explain what Obama is doing in Ukraine, and the sanctions that are hurting both Russia and Germany, but Friedman thinks that nothing can work.]
By Dmitry Rodionov, Svobodnaya Pressa – The US is anxious over the upcoming meeting between Putin and Merkel to be held on September 18 in Berlin. The Americans have always feared a unification of Russian resources and German technology. In an interview with the Frankfurter Allgemeine newspaper, ...
August 22, 2019 ....8
The most radical right-wing party is Alternative for Germany (AfD). One of its political aims is to improve German-Russian relations based on historical events and agreements, the origins of empress Catherine the Great, and the pro-Russia agreements and policies of Otto von Bismarck (Prussian Ambassador in St. Petersburg 1859–62 and later German chancellor).11
Such high-level politicians have great power to influence their country’s policies and to use it on the international stage. Their statements affect the attitudes of other countries towards US and Russian proposals in international organisations. It’s no surprise that the leaders of the parties who constantly fight for power have to express their beliefs every time before elections to attract voters. From this it seems that Germany’s entire political landscape―from extreme left to extreme right―has gradually come to support Russia.
Historical, political and economic contexts of the war in Ukraine
Interview with Jacques Baud, conducted by Thomas Kaiser.
Zeitgeschehen im Fokus: Mr Baud, you know the region where there is war now. What conclusions have you drawn from the last few days, and how could it have come to this?
Jacques Baud: I know the region we are talking about quite well. I was with the FDFA [Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs] and on its behalf I was seconded to NATO for five years to lead the fight against the proliferation of small arms. I contributed to projects in Ukraine after 2014. In addition, I know Russia, NATO, Ukraine and the related environment very well due to my previous job in strategic intelligence. I speak Russian and have access to documents that few people in the West look at.
“In a nuclear war, Europe will be the battlefield”.
Why did the USA push for this?
JB: Since the Second World War, it has always been U.S. policy to prevent Germany and Russia or the USSR from working more closely together. This is despite the fact that the Germans have a historical fear of the Russians. But these are the two biggest powers in Europe. Historically, there have always been economic relations between Germany and Russia. The USA has always tried to prevent that. One must not forget that in a nuclear war, Europe would be the battlefield. That means that in such a case the interests of Europe and the United States would not necessarily be the same. This explains why in the 1980s the Soviet Union supported pacifist movements in Germany. A closer relationship between Germany and Russia would render the American nuclear strategy useless.
By Catherine Austin Fitts (June 5, 2023)
This week, Thomas Meyer returns with the next installment in the Spiritual Science in the Present Age Series, discussing what he calls Occult Politics.
As Thomas defines the term, “occult politics” examines current political events through a Spiritual Science lens that takes nonphysical realities into account, including the notion of the “spirit of nations” as well as the concept of humanity’s spiritual growth across major cultural epochs, with each epoch lasting roughly 2160 years. A Slavic epoch is expected to follow the current Anglo-German epoch.
From the occult politics perspective, we can see that political actors who are aware of the cultural epochs may try to prepare for the next epoch by steering current events—or nations—in directions favorable to their long-term interests. This can help us understand the possible hidden agendas behind conflicts such as the war in Ukraine, which increasingly appears like nothing less than an all-out assault against Middle Europe and especially Germany.
In his previous “Magnolia Intermezzo” interview, Thomas discussed the Friedman Doctrine—the view that a united Russia and Germany are the only power that could pose a threat to the Anglo-American alliance. Although it was in 2015 that Friedman articulated this doctrine, the West began aggressively seeking to prevent the coming together of these two nations a century earlier during WWI. As Thomas notes, these destructive actions suggest it is the will of the West to dominate the present and also humanity’s future development—by ensuring that Russia never develops the healthy relationship with Europe that is needed.
Before the Ukraine war Russia was about to supply "carbon-free" Hydrogen fuel which could replace fossil fuels in Europe. Read the March 2021 report above:
There are many indications that in the coming years, the development of Russian-German cooperation in hydrogen energy will be limited to Russian and German companies implementing joint small-scale projects, and to Germany using Russia’s potential for producing emission-free variants of hydrogen. The hydrogen agenda will also serve political purposes; in particular, it will be used as an argument in favour of completing and putting Nord Stream 2 into service, and to obtain the right to use the pipeline on preferential terms. In the initial period, Russian hydrogen will most likely be shipped to Germany via the Baltic gas pipelines as an admixture to natural gas. Russian companies, particularly Novatek, will likely strive to use their cooperation with German partners to reduce the level of emissions from the production of LNG, which is becoming a strategically important export commodity in Russian energy policy (particularly in the context of plans to expand LNG export: the production volume is expected to increase up to 140 million tonnes by 2035).
Enough for now…
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
· ***The DOJ & FBI raided Mar a Lago so they could steal back evidence of their spying on President Trump in the Crossfire Hurricane documents. Then they indicted him for process crimes under the Espionage Act to cover their tracks & keep America distracted. It’s all a cover up.
· **Trump Lashes Out at Thug Prosecutor: https://www.republican24news.com/2023/06/14/trump-lashes-out-at-thug-prosecutor-what-hes-done-to-my-family-is-a-disgrace/
· *DA Bragg’s Case Against Trump Takes a Huge Turn – The Case is ‘Adjourned’ After The Case:
· Spit Ball, Big Picture, Trump Indictment, Step back and look at the big picture.Trump is in zero danger. Zero!
· What are the advantages to a possible Trump indictment by the Feds? Precedent setting! Trump is literally destroying the two tier justice system by “allowing” himself to be a target. “I take all the slings and arrows gladly!”
· People are worried about Trump and he’s not worried at all. Why???? Nothing happens to Trump unless he “allows” it to happen. Nothing!!! And I mean nothing!!! This is war!
· Trump isn’t surprised by any of this and can stop it any time he wants. Why doesn’t he? This is all about the normies.
· Set aside your own views and try to see things through their eyes. They are witnessing a very popular president being indicted and gone after for possible crimes. That’s a massive precedent that has never happened in our history. Trump is destroying the two-tier justice system! That’s the goal!!
· Trump is innocent and we all know it. He knows it too and a lot more than we do.
· Why do people assume that the enemy is directing this play? Why do they assume the enemy has more power than they actually do?
· This narrative not only destroys the two-tier justice system but also shows the normies that the Obama/Biden DOJ and FBI are completely corrupt.
· Why is this an important narrative for the normies? Because we are setting the table for the justice phase when a whole lot of those criminals are going to be prosecuted.
· This also insulates Trump from the coming justice so that it doesn’t look like Trump going after his political enemies to the normies. It will ultimately expose to the normies that it was Obama that politicized the DOJ and FBI. Relax everyone and enjoy the show!
Benjamin Fulford UPDATE:
· Are You Surprised? Fauci, Gates, DOD & CDC Funded Sudanese Lab Taken Over By Militants
· **An exclusive report by Natalie Winters of the War Room with Stephen Bannon highlights the American government’s involvement with a laboratory in Sudan that was recently overtaken by a group of rebel fighters who are at war with the nation’s military.
· *On Tues. the World Health Organization warned the globe of a “huge biological risk” now dangerous virus samples are in the hands of the rebels.
· *Winters’ article, published Wednesday, detailed how the lab has received funding from Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and even the Department of Defense.
· Winters uncovered a CDC pamphlet from 2022 revealing the agency “supported establishment of the first viral load monitoring facility at South Sudan’s National Public Health Laboratory (NPHL)” back in 2018.
· Additionally, a research paper from July 2022 shows the lab was funded by the CDC and thanks the DOD’s US Agency for International Development for providing the researchers with “support.”
· ***Regarding NIH funding of the lab, Winters listed NIAID grants during Fauci’s tenure totaling over $20 million.
1. K08 AI100923: $685,800
2. R01 AI130378: $1,805,616
3. AI106878: $7,341,083
4. AI099243: $7,877,483
5. AI103055: $3,850,785
· **One study funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) acknowledged The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as a financial contributor.
· *During the COVID-19 pandemic, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) “funded procurement of COVID-19 tests and provided equipment” to the Sudanese lab and “designated regional laboratories to rapidly scale up testing capabilities.”
· Winters also cited a 2018 WHO press release thanking several American agencies for working with the Sudanese labs.
· *Thanks to Global Fund, ECHO, CDC and USAID, South Sudan has made progress in building and strengthening the laboratory capacity to test and report results in a safe, secure, timely and reliable manner for outbreaks and emergencies, the challenging circumstances notwithstanding said Evans Liyosi, WHO Representative for South Sudan. He noted that this development is in line with the expectations of the WHO Laboratory Improvement for Emergencies (LIFE) initiative and the International Health regulations, for vulnerable WHO member States including South Sudan.”
· **As the Sudan military made agreements with Russian last week, the CIA forced a FALSE FLAG colour revolution attack in Sudan
Military Coups, Unveiling the Tug of War, David Wilcock
· In numerous countries, a conflict between the entrenched Deep State and the White Hats will escalate into a series of arrests and military coups. Both factions will hurl accusations of treason and military intervention, while the mainstream media, revealing its allegiance, will engage in biased attacks against individuals, groups, or regimes.
· In recent news, former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan was apprehended by paramilitary police. Khan had vocally alleged a CIA-backed military coup within his nation, vowing to expose corruption within his own government and military, implicating their collaboration with the CIA. Reliable sources indicate that he possessed significant intelligence on illicit activities, including the CIA’s involvement in heroin drug operations, covert arms sales from the United States to Pakistan and China, and intricate money laundering systems. Disturbingly, the heinous practice of male child trafficking in the region, particularly between Pakistan and Afghanistan, involving complicity from military, police, government officials, and elites, has persisted for decades—a matter even depicted in the film “Dancing Boys of Afghanistan.”
· Consequently, Pakistan has descended into chaos, with violent clashes erupting between security forces and Imran Khan’s supporters, resulting in casualties, including one fatality in the city of Quetta. Such events, characterized by the ARREST WARS phenomenon, are anticipated to spread across several countries by 2024. The United States, facing an imminent civil war plot orchestrated by the Deep State, an agenda that has been discussed by U.S. generals for the past two years, serves as a precursor to this global unrest. Over the past year alone, countries in Africa, South America, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, and Myanmar have already experienced military coups, with further incidents expected to occur and escalate.
· In this brewing storm, corrupt nations are plotting to overthrow countries under CIA influence. The disclosure of mounting deaths associated with the virus and vaccines has sparked outrage, with leaked reports on gain-of-function research and corruption permeating all nations. Governments and corporations linked to the CIA network are being exposed, triggering a silent yet resounding worldwide revolution. Behind the scenes, a military alliance is orchestrating these events, catalyzing the storm and heralding the great awakening.
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
"Th3 R3@$0N B3H!ND H!D!NG FL@T E@RTH !s +o H!d3 G0D" (15 Min)
Flat-earthers believe one of the most curious conspiracy theories on the internet. Here's a look at what they believe and why.