Monday 4 - 24 - 23
Verse(s) for today:
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
1 Peter 5:8-9 KJV
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:7-9 KJV
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26 KJV
Thought(s) for the Day:
Pastor – Jack HIBBS:
Is It Simple and Good?
“… I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil.” Romans 16:19 Paul’s appeal to be wise concerning what is good and simple is as needful today as when he wrote to Roman believers, especially in family life. At a time when anything goes, many homes are polluted by words and actions that offend the Lord. What about your home? Is your home “Christian?” And by that, I mean, is it a place where Jesus feels at ease with what transpires within its four walls?
Here is a test: What do your children see and hear in your home? What would their commentary be if asked? The Bible says to be wise, which means clear, pure, and untainted in the original Greek language. We are to promote what is good or benefitting and be simple in the sense of existing without compromise or defiling material. Are those residing at your address receiving mixed messages? James 3:10 says, “My brethren, these things ought not to be so.” Let us not be naïve concerning the dangers of sin made light of. Sin is never passive. We would do well to remember God’s warning to Cain, “… sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.” (Genesis 4:7)
The Lord would not have us raise our hands in worship on Sunday only to damage the hearts and souls of our family Monday through Saturday. Jesus will never be an accomplice to such actions. May we repent of anything defiling our home and resolve to protect the innocence and faith of our family.
Awaiting His Return, [Pastor – Jack HIBBS]
Governments are Grooming our Kids:
Learn the most guarded secrets of how and why our political parties have been grooming and abusing our youth for decades. There is much more to come. If you want to ensure more of these hidden secrets can be revealed, be sure to support the show by donating or booking some time to stay at Scuttlebutt Lodge, visit https://NoMoreLockdowns.ca.
NYC Global Partners: Triangle Program https://www.nyc.gov/assets/globalpart... Michael Barker: Unicorns and Rainbows https://michaelbarker.ca/notes-from-t... Jair Matrim: A Critique of Anti-heterosexist Curriculum… https://www.erudit.org/fr/revues/paid... Mike Gibbs: Twitter Thread http://twitter.com/Mikeggibbs/status/...#grooming#fyp#abuse#onpoli#cdnpoli#secrets#politics [Randy Hillier]
Dr. Mark TROZZI:
2023-04-24 Urgent Action Technical Problem Fixed Technical problems with yesterdays urgent action post are now fixed. Apologies, yesterday people were unable to complete the action to stop the "agile licensing" of food and drugs.
1. Thanks to several readers for discovering some technical problems in yesterday's post, and an email address that needed to be updated. Those repairs and changes have been made. Please take a few minutes to complete the action that is now working. Thanks. 2. You are warmly invited to join us for today's General Assembly meetings of the World Council For Health. Today's meeting is focused on New Approaches to Health Care. Join us at 2 PM EDT (Toronto): https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/multimedia/general-assembly-meeting-86/ [Dr Mark Trozzi]
GLOBE & MAIL:
Morning Update: Ottawa evacuates embassy staff from Sudan, but thousands of Canadians remain stranded:
Here is a [A-I] Summary: Six Canadian diplomats were evacuated from the embattled Sudanese capital of Khartoum by U.S. Special Forces, according to reports. Meanwhile, Canada has sent officials to nearby Djibouti to help with the ongoing airlift of foreign embassy staff. The prime minister says Canadian military officers are "planning for various contingencies with partners," but gave no further details. Canada has suspended its embassy operations and is looking at options to support Canadians in Sudan, he said.
A group of Canadian embassy staff have been evacuated from Khartoum by the US Special Forces, along with other foreign diplomats amid heavy fighting in Sudan's capital city. Despite ongoing violence, communication between Canada and its citizens trapped in Sudan is seen as weak. Over 1,590 Canadians currently remain stuck throughout the region following at least sixteen days of fighting which has already resulted in hundreds of deaths.
Detailed Report follows:
A handful of Canadian embassy staff have been evacuated from battle-ravaged Khartoum in a dramatic airlift of international diplomats by helicopter, airplane and ship, but more than 1,590 Canadians remain trapped in Sudan as heavy fighting persists in the capital.
Six Canadian diplomats were among a group evacuated from Khartoum by U.S. Special Forces on Sunday morning, according to a New York Times report. The Globe and Mail repeatedly asked federal officials for details on the evacuation, butthere was no response by Sunday evening.
In the nearby country of Djibouti, state television reported that a Canadian military airplane had landed at the country’s main airport, where the tarmac was crowded with aircraft from nearly a dozen countries as part of the logistics for the airlift of foreign embassy staff. Ottawa also sent what it called a “standing rapid deployment team” of Global Affairs Canada (GAC) officials to assist with the evacuation.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Canadian military officers are “planning for various contingencies with partners,” but gave no further details.
“Our diplomats are safe – they have been extracted and are working from outside the country – and we are looking at every possible option to support our locally engaged staff,” Mr. Trudeau said in a tweet on Sunday. He confirmed that Canada had suspended its embassy operations.
“We are also looking at every possible option to support Canadians in Sudan,” he said. “We are extremely concerned by the dangerous and rapidly evolving situation on the ground, and our officials are staying in contact with Canadians affected.”
In a statement on Sunday, GAC said, “Canadian diplomats will temporarily work from a safe location outside of the country.” It did not disclose any details of how the staff were evacuated or where they were taken.
The federal department, in a separate statement, continued to urge Canadians in Sudan to “shelter in a safe place” and keep their doors and windows locked.
“With the airports and airspace closed, no air evacuations from Sudan are possible at this time,” GAC said.
Several countries were able to evacuate their diplomats with military airplanes and helicopters on the weekend. The United States mobilized three MH-47 Chinook helicopters from its military base in Djibouti. The helicopters landed in Ethiopia, refuelled and flew for three hours to reach Khartoum, where they spent less than an hour on the ground and returned with nearly 100 people.
“The operation was fast and clean,” said Lieutenant-General Douglas Sims, operations director at the U.S. military’s joint staff, in a media briefing.
Khartoum’s international airport has been at the epicentre of fierce fighting since the outbreak of battles on April 15 between the Sudanese army and the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces, which have killed hundreds of people and injured thousands. The airport is badly damaged and its tarmac is littered with destroyed airplanes. In response, several Western governments sent their evacuation planes to a military airfield, about 30 kilometres from Khartoum, to collect diplomats who had been transported by road from the capital.
A number of foreigners were evacuated by ship from Port Sudan on the Red Sea. The BBC reported that some Canadians were among about 150 people, mostly from Middle Eastern countries, who were evacuated by sea to the Saudi Arabian port of Jeddah.
Sudanese-Canadians, struggling to help their family members and friends leave Sudan, said they were glad the Canadian diplomats were evacuated but still hoped the airlift can be expanded.
“I hope Canada helps all Canadian citizens in Sudan to evacuate safely soon,” said Lubna Ahmed of Ottawa. Like others in the Sudanese-Canadian community, she is also calling for an expanded Canadian refugee and family sponsorship program to help Sudanese people find safety.
Bahaeldin Elsahib, a Sudanese-Canadian community leader in Edmonton, said Sunday that he had spent several hours trying to contact family members in Sudan, but communication was sporadic.
His wife, Doha Elsharief, is in Sudan right now, as is his mother, and they reported shooting outside their home at one point.
“Everybody is planning to leave,” Mr. Elsahib said. But supplies are running short. Gas prices have skyrocketed, and he was told it is now selling for the equivalent of nearly $100 a gallon.
Mr. Elsahib said it’s disappointing that Canada has only planned to evacuate its diplomats at this point, but he understands the security situation deteriorated quickly.
Imrad Satti, a board member with the Sudanese Canadian Communities Association, said he has heard of many Sudanese-Canadians who are stuck in the country. He said Canada should work with its allies in the U.S. and Britain on a joint initiative to get their citizens out.
“People aren’t able to sleep,” he said. “We’ve been working night and day to figure out what is going on. It is a very terrifying time.”
Nicholas Coghlan, a former Canadian ambassador to Sudan, said the government’s decision about whether to close its embassy in Khartoum must have been difficult. By keeping a small presence at the embassy, Canada could have tried to co-ordinate further evacuations. Without any staff on the ground, Ottawa will have nobody to process emergency passports for Canadian citizens or to organize convoys for them, he said.
“The symbolism to the broader Sudanese population is also inescapable,” Mr. Coghlan told The Globe. “We are all seen as bailing out.”
But on the other hand, the Canadian embassy is located close to the dangerous centre of the fighting, he said. There would probably be no sense in remaining in Sudan when Canada’s main allies have withdrawn their staff, he added.
[Globe & Mail Media]
Additional Globe & Mail News:
University of Waterloo advises researchers they aren’t obligated to talk to CSIS agents
The University of Waterloo is advising its academics that they don’t have to talk to Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents if approached to discuss research projects with Chinese defence and state security institutions.
CSIS began taking on a greater role in scrutinizing scientific and high-tech projects that receive federal money after The Globe and Mail uncovered extensive collaboration between Canadian universities and Chinese military scientists.
Waterloo was at the top of a recent list compiled by U.S. strategic intelligence company Strider Technologies Inc. that showed researchers at 50 Canadian universities had conducted joint research projects since 2005 with China’s National University of Defence Technologies, the main research arm of the People’s Liberation Army. Some of these NUDT researchers are experts in missile performance and guidance systems, mobile robotics and automated surveillance.
Dawn Walker, Saskatoon woman accused of fleeing to U.S. with child, to argue she did so to escape alleged abuse
An award-winning First Nations author and former political candidate accused of faking her death and fleeing to the United States with her child will argue at her criminal trial that she did so out of necessity to protect her child from alleged abuse when the authorities would not.
In her first public interview since her arrest, Ms. Walker told The Globe and Mail that she did what she did out of desperation after her attempts to seek help from the authorities were dismissed. Ms. Walker’s ex-partner has denied the allegations of abuse, and has not faced any charges. Ms. Walker’s trial, which will be heard by a judge alone, is scheduled to begin in November.
Dawn Walker leaves her bail hearing at Saskatoon Provincial Court on Sept. 2, 2022.
LIAM RICHARDS/THE CANADIAN PRESS
!s Th!$ H!M? (1 Min)
AnT@rcT!cA !s K3y (10 Min)
Hug0000: U $h0uLd N3v3r W3@r Th!$ M@$K (143 Min)
D0c N!ck: H0W +o !mpr0v3 !n$uL!n R3$!$Tence $3nS!v!Ty (9 Min)
EV3RY Kn33 (1 Min)
CDC adM!T$ JaB$ R U$3Le$$ (4 Min)
V@g@b0nD: C0nT@M!n@T!0n !n K0V!D J@B$ (68 Min)
0Z: Au$$!3 B33 Ma$$acr3**G0v'T D3$Tr0Y$ 500 M!LL!0N B33$ (14 Min)
N0T3: As 3v!L as !t G3T$. It'$ ju$t b3g!nn!ng.
H@V3 U S33N an AnG3L? (1 Min)
B!z@RR3 H0T3L !n P@nama C!TY (7 Min)
M@$$ W@xx!naT!0n & C@nc3r V!cT!m$ PT#10 (18 Min)
Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors: Rumors:
This is just ‘Informational’ and YOU
must make up YOUR OWN MIND!
A quick Summary:
· Alerts via the US Military, all militaries across the Globe would shut down all Media, Internet, Phones and TV programming. (Emergency services would remain active).
· During that time the Internet and ATMs would not work and phones would only work for calling 911.
· This Global Martial Law would include a ten day Communication Darkness where the Emergency Broadcast System would be activated worldwide to play eight-hour documentaries three times a day (24/7) on the subjects of fraud, corruption, pedophilia, arrests and tribunals of Global Elites.
· The Militaries would remove governments worldwide which were under control of the Cabal, while making arrests on 500,000 sealed indictments across the Globe.
· After the 10 days of Communication Darkness, we would then connect to a new Quantum Internet.
· Old systems of Government, Education, Finance, Health, Trade and Commerce etc., would be dismantled and replaced.
· GESARA/NESARA would be activated.
Biden Crime Family:
· New whistleblower comes forward against the Biden Crime Family. He was the White House stenographer under the Obama administration and claims he has the evidence to put Joe Biden in jail.“Joe Biden is a criminal. That’s the bottom line… and I’ve got the evidence. If they put me in front of the grand jury that’s right now seated in Wilmington with special prosecutor David Weiss, my testimony becomes the evidence that will put him in jail or lead to his impeachment.” Get this man in front of the grand jury.
· Feds Eyeing multiple charges against Hunter Biden: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-admin-mishandling-hunter-biden-investigation-says-irs-criminal-supervisory-agent
· Senior CIA Official Covered Up Hunter Biden Scandal: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/revelation-morell-spurred-blinken-organize-letter-discrediting-hunter-laptop-story
The Real News for Sun. 23 April 2023:
· Military Sentences Liz Cheney to Hang to Death: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=221331
· US Evacuates Embassy in Sudan: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/u-s-evacuates-embassy-in-sudan
· Filipinos Told to Leave Taiwan, Return to Philippines: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/filipinos-told-leave-taiwan-return-to-philippines
· The Biden Administration just abandoned 16,000 American citizens in Sudan.
· In 2001the US Government referred to Chemtrails as Exotic Weapons.
· Pork productscurrently being infected on purpose with DNA altering toxic chemicals.
· Hong Kong: people are cutting down facial recognition towers.
· Monkey Werx: The Military is not focused on the Asian fronts. It is more focused on Europe as shown in movements in the air. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hRCEevWuBw
· HAARP was in action over Turkey on February 6, 2023, just before the earthquake.The wave ring of light emitted from the frequency represents the wave motion of an underground earthquake. These are weather weapons. Being used on the populace. This is why it's important to take down the Cabal. Doesn't matter if you're far right, far left, moderate, centrist, independent, progressive, black or white. World govt. How do you take down a cabal that has been controlling the world for centuries. And for the US 150 yrs? Military Intelligence is the only way.
· Indonesia: Main stream media claims that a meteor illuminated the sky in Indonesia, and it majestically fell into the Merapi volcano. However, watching the frame by frame it looks more like they used the Direct Energy Weapon to erupt a sleeping volcano. Things are stranger than fiction my friends. You are being lied to about everything.
· Sudan: The Evacuation of U.S. Embassy in the Sudanese Capital of Khartoum appears to be underway, Aircraft can be heard over the city.
· Australia: Multiple reports are saying that the Department of Primary Industries is destroying billions of bees. Corrupt Government henchmen are killing innocent bee hives. These psychopaths want to collapse the food chain in Australia. Evil will prevail if good men do nothing. Australians better rise up and put an end to it. There is a lot of karma being created with the destruction of these beehives.
· Mexico:Mexican President AMLO: “We are being spied on by the Pentagon and many media outlets in Mexico are leaking information provided by the DEA."
· Turkey: Dark Cloud Hides Sun over Istanbul, Turns it into Night in middle of Day: https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/43381/20230421/7-kilometer-thick-cloud-hides-sun-turns-istanbuls-night-watch.htm
· Africa: A new ocean is being formed in Africa. Geologists have confirmed that a new ocean is being created as the African Continent is split in half. An international effort has revealed that a 35 miles long rift appeared in the Ethiopian deserts of the Far region in 2005 and is probably the start of a brand-new sea. https://www.thearchaeologist.org/blog/a-new-ocean-is-being-formed-in-africa#
NOTE: Most Explosive Interview of All Time, Rodriguez, Bennett: https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2023/04/new-david-rodriguez-lt-scott-bennett-most-explosive-interview-of-all-time-2540681.html