Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
James 5:13 KJV
Wait on the LORD: Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Psalm 27:14 KJV
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26 KJV
BORN ONCE – DIE TWICE……. BORN TWICE – DIE ONCE!
“You Raise Me Up”
The Week in Review:
4. Thursday: https://mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/judgment-day/
There is a following picture for each day-of-the-week!
The Hymn Written for Kids that Blows Adult Minds:
ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS
Innocently written in the late 19th century for a children's procession to an English church, this hymn became one of the most controversial hymns of all time. Judge for yourself. As for me, I like it because Jesus said, "I come not to bring peace but a sword". The peace is only for men of goodwill (God's will) (the King James Version of Luke 2:14 is wrong). In view of coming tribulation, I think we need to steel up and enlist in a spiritual army that prepares men to accept the training that comes with fasting, prayer and scripture drills. (The obligation is on men but women, if possible, can also volunteer for the tough rigor required away from home.)
· The story:
· Story without the controversy:
· All the controversy:
2. Cedarmont Kids - Onward Christian Soldiers [Patrick Bestall]
Same Machines are used in ONTARIO...
A judge in Michigan ruled the findings from a “forensic audit” of Dominion Voting Systems machines can be released to the public, with some redactions.
Attorneys from Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office agreed with the ruling by Michigan Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer on Monday, although her office said that Matt DePerno, who is representing an Antrim County resident who filed a lawsuit alleging electoral malfeasance, is being misleading with his characterization of the findings in the preliminary report. The hearing took place on the same day that Michigan's presidential electors were set to convene in Lansing, as were electors in states across the country.
In the virtual court hearing, which was watched online by thousands of people, DePerno argued that the public interest in the case was high and that his report about the forensic audit of the Dominion machines should be released.
“We believe that the public interest in understanding what we discovered and what’s in the report would outweigh any potential harm to Dominion’s software,” the attorney said.
DePerno said that securing the integrity of the electoral process “is a greater public interest in this case than any potential issues related to Dominion software.”
Erik Grill, the assistant attorney general for Michigan, began his oral arguments by attacking DePerno over accusations that he provided information about his report on Dominion machines prior to the removal of a protective order issued by Elsenheimer earlier this month.
Grill told the court that DePerno has been giving interviews in which he has “discussed the content” of the report in “direct violation” of the court’s protective order.
The judge noted that the parties weren’t in court on Monday to discuss potential violations of the protective order but were rather there to discuss the merits of releasing the report. He said the state was welcome to lodge a complaint with DePerno at another point.
Grill claimed that Benson was fine with allowing DePerno to deliver his report as long as the secretary is equally free to explain why the report is “inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading.”
Grill said that because DePerno has claimed that Benson lied, “any effort by the secretary at this point to withhold the report would be seen as an effort to hide." He added that there isn’t a reason to hide because “there is nothing to hide.”
“He has stated that the report proves that the secretary of state lied. He has stated that he’s asked the Senate majority leader to set aside the electors and appoint new electors based on what he found,” Grill said.
The state had previously warned about a “group” of bad-faith actors who sought to spread disinformation about the voting software.
The judge ruled that the report can be released, although certain exhibits, described as “code,” must be redacted and Benson’s office must have a chance to review the redacted document before it is publicly released.
The report was released shortly afterward from Russell Ramsland Jr., a former Republican congressional candidate and the co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group, members of which were present for the forensic audit earlier this month. The security group also said that it visited Central Lake Township, Star Township, and Mancelona Township on Nov. 27 to examine Dominion tabulators and tabulator roles.
“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherenterrors to create systemic fraud and influence election results," Ramsland said. "The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."
The Antrim County case has gained outsized attention from President Trump's legal team and its allies, given that it was the same county where an apparent glitch temporarily invalidated 6,000 votes erroneously tabulated for President-elect Joe Biden instead of Trump. Despite the broader implications related to the presidential election, voter William Bailey filed the litigation to challenge a local marijuana retailer proposal that just barely passed because a few damaged ballots were not included in a retabulating.
The report said Allied Security Operations Group observed an error rate of 68.05%, which it said is far above the "allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines" at 0.0008% and "demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity." The report also included a jab that appeared to be directed at Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy, a Republican, for not updating the software, which resulted in the vote flip that temporarily put Biden ahead of Trump.
"Antrim County failed to properly update its system. A purposeful lack of providing basic computer security updates in the system software and hardware demonstrates incompetence, gross negligence, bad faith, and/or willful noncompliance in providing the fundamental system security required by federal and state law," the report said. "There is no way this election management system could have passed tests or have been legally certified to conduct the 2020 elections in Michigan under the current laws."
The Washington Examiner reached out to the Michigan attorney general's office for comment about the release of the report.
Benson’s office became involved in the case after Michigan moved to intervene in hopes of allowing officials better access to scrutinize Bailey’s claims of election fraud. The judge granted Benson’s request last week.
In a separate case, a group of Republicans, represented by a team of attorneys, including Sidney Powell, have petitioned theSupreme Court to overturn the results of the election, and the group also asked the high court to review findings from the forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems equipment in Antrim County.
Dominion Voting Systems, whose machines were used in Antrim County and in other places across the country, has vociferouslydenied the allegations about the company being involved in a massive voter fraud scheme, billing them as being part of a "disinformation" effort.
The Washington Examiner reached out to Antrim County, the defendant in the case, for comment about Monday's hearing and the report's release but did not immediately receive a response.
Trump’s legal team and its allies have filed a litany of lawsuits in Michigan and other states won by Biden in hopes of overturning the election. They have been almost entirely unsuccessful in their pursuits. Biden won Michigan by more than 150,000 votes.
[The Washington Examiner]
This is POWERFUL – HUGE!
Just too emotional to put into print. You have to hear this part of the House Judiciary Committee, for yourself.
A MUST VIEW: [David Strock]
This is so informative and so great thank you for posting
4. FBI Hiding ‘Smoking Gun’… "The FBI essentially paid somebody to come up with lies about Donald Trump in the Russian electoral hoax," said Morris.
"The FBI does not want that to come out. Trump knows that that's in the documents that he took to Mar-a-Lago, and he took them not to stop the FBI from going after him but to allow him to go after the FBI."
Top Republican Drops Border BOMBSHELL - They Are Ignoring...
As the southern border states of Texas, Arizona and Florida fight back against Joe Biden’s open border policies, that have bombarded their border towns and citizenry, the debate heats up.
In this Fox News Forum, Senator Tom Cotton, (R-Ark.) slams Joe Biden and his administration for their failure to address the crisis at our southern border. He describes the hypocrisy of the left, who support Biden’s’ policies, as long as it is not in their backyard, costs them nothing and does not interfere with their own local peace and harmony. He states-
“The hypocrisy of these sanctimonious liberals is just amazing”
– Senator Tom Cotton, (R-Ark.)
He goes on to describe the vast number of illegal migrants that have crossed over the U.S. border since Joe Biden has been in office – some 4 million, he says, adding that Biden and the liberals have for months bussed, flown or transported large numbers of migrants around the U.S., even under cover of night. He goes on to imply that as long as they (the liberals) get to decide where these migrants are sent – there is no debate. Apparently, Martha’s Vineyard is not “their” choice.
According to Fox News Research, this fiscal year to date, has seen 1,946,780 illegal migrants, that have crossed our “secure” (so claims Kamala Harris and WH Press Secretary Pierre’) southern border with only 11,000 bussed to NYC, 9,400 bussed to DC, 500 bussed to Chicago and now 50 flown to Martha’s Vineyard.
That these liberals declare a “state of emergency or a 5-alarm fire”, want the federal government to help them, and begin name calling over taking those sent, by the numbers, a small portion of these migrants, into their sanctuary cities, is appalling. It is a wake-up call that needs to occur. If these migrants did not want to be bounced around a bit – they should have stayed where they came from.
They are not “pawns” as the liberals are claiming – just foreign nationals asking our country, to support them in an international move – at our expense. I wonder why they expect such a big handout? – Joe Biden needs to donate his family’s [stolen] funds to assist with the effort.
In this discussion, Cotton states that these liberals are “not willing to bear the brunt of Joe Biden’s’
administrative failures” describing the injustice that the southern border towns, in these states, have been living under, these past two years now. It is a very good discussion that focuses on the truthful reality that exits in the not so humanitarian liberal left.
“Everybody loves Grace until it’s time to give some”
Why the World Economic Forum's Plutocracy Should Be Dissolved:
Please take the time to READ…
· No matter how noble its stated intentions, the "Great Reset" is at its heart a program for driving political power away from individual citizens and toward the controlling interests of a small international class of financial elites.... For citizens to reclaim power, they must not only embrace the basics of free markets once again but also rekindle a fondness for questioning the motivations of political authorities.
· It is not just kings, generals, and popes who possess great power. Wherever a person, group, or institution is capable — through enticement, coercion, or brute force — of bending an individual's free will, the structures and instruments of power exist. A local school board, after all, may well have more immediate and intimate influences over a person's family than the United Nations Human Rights Council and its revolving door of despots who tend to promulgate international resolutions shielding their own crimes.
· Limited regulation keeps the costs of market transactions low. Respect for private property and fair and impartial application of commercial laws encourage capital investment. Refraining from taxing the fruits of an individual's labor fosters an exponentially more productive labor force. Providing populations with the tools to pursue and obtain knowledge and skills at minimal expense promotes not only an educated workforce but also politically competent citizens.
· The small number of multinational corporations that control most television and print news sources around the globe also control the sociological levers capable of manufacturing or shifting public opinion. Power in any form — political, economic, cultural, spiritual... must always be guarded against as a potential foe.
· "The welfare of the people has always been the alibi of tyrants...." — Albert Camus, Resistance, Rebellion and Death.
· The great mass murderers of the twentieth century attest to this truth. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Mao killed tens of millions, but they did so, they assured the world, not for their own glory but for the benefit of "the people."
· It is no secret that money influences politics, no matter how profusely politicians may assert their civic independence from the lobbyists and benefactors filling their campaign war chests.
· Tens of thousands of laws, rules, and regulations make it nearly impossible for any entrepreneur to navigate markets without inadvertently committing infractions or becoming a future target of an ever-growing army of regulatory code enforcers. Citizens are taxed on their wages, incomes, purchases, property, investments, improvements, sales, etc., and should they still possess anything of worth upon their ultimate demise, some agent of the State is likely to take one final cut of their bequeathed estates. The same unit of labor is thus taxed repeatedly along the government's conveyor belt of confiscation.
· Notably, today's plutocrats have little interest in truly free markets.... The World Economic Forum, for instance, demands governments take urgent action to combat or address climate change, cybersecurity, online misinformation, artificial intelligence, overpopulation, the use of hydrocarbon energy, farm ownership, food supplies, the elimination of private vehicle ownership, and the imposition of citizen control protocols to defend against future pandemics. Regulation of people and markets is now of paramount importance to those with wealth and power.
· When the uber-elite successfully influence politicians to enact laws that benefit their personal financial interests -- a corrupt practice known as "regulatory capture" -- they distort the normal dynamics of any free market. When governments mandate more expensive forms of "clean" energy across the market, for instance, wealthy corporations capable of enduring these added costs reap the ancillary benefits of gobbling up the market share abandoned by smaller competitors unable to survive. This is by design.
· This fusion between monied interests and government power has created a type of reverse fascism. Instead of some charismatic political leader in the mold of a Benito Mussolini demanding that titans of industry follow his commands for the benefit of the State and in the interests of the people, a new class of plutocrats now steer the direction of national policies and pay the politicians to make sure the people will comply.
· When market competition is permitted to grow wealth in perpetuity, however, not only does a growing share of the population increase its wealth, but also political power becomes spread out more diffusely. When the "rising tide" of free markets is allowed to "lift all boats," neither the plutocrat nor communist politburo holds as much sway. For this reason, both communists and plutocrats share a similar goal — minimizing the prosperity of the majority of citizens, while maximizing the political power of a small minority of government officials. Under communism, this type of power arrangement takes the form of an oligarchy, or rule by a small few. Under the World Economic Forum's brand of oligarchy where the West's wealthiest manipulate centrally controlled governments, the result is demonstrably plutocratic.
· When corporate behemoths adeptly forestall their own impending financial deaths through political influence and regulatory capture, however, they cheat the markets at the larger public's expense.
· For individual liberty to flourish, competing forces must always counterbalance concentrated power in any form. When economic monopoly is used to create plutocratic control over government policy, then it becomes imperative for society to unleash the full potential of market forces to destroy protracted power and wealth and encourage more widespread prosperity.
· Cheap and abundant energy sources reduce the entry costs of building a business. Minimal taxation that seeks neither to confiscate wealth nor to punish successful innovation produces an endless supply of creative talents and energies. Limited regulation keeps the costs of market transactions low. Respect for private property and fair and impartial application of commercial laws encourage capital investment. Refraining from taxing the fruits of an individual's labor fosters an exponentially more productive labor force. Providing populations with the tools to pursue and obtain knowledge and skills at minimal expense promotes not only an educated workforce but also politically competent citizens.
· Math, science, history, and philosophy have been watered-down to make room for ideological fluff often meant to divide students against each other. The combined and natural effect of all this government-sponsored malfeasance has been that intergenerational social mobility in the United States, once impressively robust, has absolutely plummeted.
· Who benefits when the most basic foundations for creating prosperity are denied to the majority of citizens? Well, those in power benefit because, by rigging the system in their favor and institutionalizing destructive habits, very few people who might challenge their dominion ever rise high enough to do so. The plutocracy wins. The insular and selfish cabal of wealthy elites who populate the World Economic Forum ultimately win. The vast majority of Western citizens, however, lose substantially... over and over again.
[The GateStone Institute]
The WAR on TRUMP:
HOT. 1. JUST IN: FBI Makes 6,000 MORE Arrests 2. BREAKING: Top MAGA Republican Reveals Cancer Diagnosis 3. BUSTED! NBC Deleted This Damning Tweet Real Fast… 4. Trump-Approved ‘Special Master’ Makes Big First Move in Mar-a-Lago Raid Case 5. Shocking Moment Marjorie Taylor Greene Gives Lib Activist the Boot — Literally! 6. Look What Rich Dems Did to Martha’s Vineyard Migrants Who Showed Up Unannounced 7. Pelosi and Her Husband Backstabbed by Democrats…It’s Going To Be Banned! 8. TRUMP AND FAMILY ABOUT TO BE HIT WITH HUGE LAWSUIT 9. Martha’s Vineyard Residents Pay the Price After Putting Up Yard Signs Welcoming Migrants 10. Schumer Overheard Making Damning Admission to Pelosi
IN DEPTH. 1. AOC Accuses Republicans of Crimes Against Humanity for Sending Illegals to Cities That Claim to Be Sanctuaries for Them 5 hours ago 2. NBC Deletes Tweet Comparing Illegals in Martha’s Vineyard to “Dumping Trash” 5 hours ago 3. Every Red State Governor Should Be Doing This 5 hours ago 4. FBI Agents Pushed to Find a Crime to Support Biden’s Claims About GOP Extremism 5 hours ago 5. Sens. Banks and Grassley Sen. Grassley Demand DOD Explain Marines During Biden’s “Republicans Are Terrorists” Speech 5 hours ago 6. Obama Says Pete Buttigieg “Too Short” to Win a Presidential Election 5 hours ago 7. Judge Blocks DOJ’s Unchecked Review of Mar-a-Lago Docs 5 hours ago 8. Biden Gets Rid of Protections for Students Accused of Sexual Assault 5 hours ago 9. Tomi Lahren University Event Derailed by Insane Leftists 5 hours ago 10. Glenn Youngkin Overhauls Virginia Schools’ Transgender Student Policy 5 hours ago 11. Hillary Clinton: Martha’s Vineyard Fisco Is “Literally” Human Trafficking (Except When Biden Flies Illegals Across the Country) 5 hours ago 12. Democrat Run Cities to Test New Insane Idea of Housing the Homeless in Hotels Next to Paying Guests 5 hours ago 13. Illegals Had Martha’s Vineyard Residents Turning on Each Other in a Private Community Facebook Group 5 hours ago 14. Arizona Takes Center Stage in Battle for Senate Control 5 hours ago 15. U.S. Marine Corps Quietly Scales Back COVID Vax Policy 5 hours ago 16. Trump Scores Two Victories in Fight for Special Master 5 hours ago 17. The EU is Speeding Towards Digital ID, Currency, and Biometric Systems for Tracking Citizens 5 hours ago 18. Flashback: Gavin Newsom Shipped Homeless People Out of San Francisco With “One-Way Tickets” 5 hours ago 19. FBI Seizes Phone of Mike Lindell Associate 5 hours ago 20. Trump Says End of Durham Probe Will Reveal Epic Corruption 5 hours ago 21. Big Tech Whistleblower Exposes Twitter’s Relationship With the CCP 5 hours ago 22. House Democrat Rallies in Defense of the Deep State 5 hours ago 23. Pentagon’s Education “Diversity Chief” Has to Go 6 hours ago 24. Putin Can’t Hide His War Crimes in Ukraine Anymore 6 hours ago 25. Biden’s Energy Policies are Increasing Global Instability 6 hours ago 26. Zelensky Accuses Russia of War Crimes, Doesn’t See an Early End to the War 6 hours ago 27. America’s Secret Stealth Aircraft That You Have Never Heard of 6 hours ago 28. French Air Traffic Control Strike Disrupts Flights Across Europe 6 hours ago 29. The New Space Race with China Has Major National Security Implications 6 hours ago 30. NY Post Editorial Board: The Week in Whoppers — Pelosi’s Name Game, the Recount’s “Pregnant Men” and More 6 hours ago 31. Newt Gingrich: Honoring the First American on Constitution Day 6 hours ago 32. COMPUTER MODELS… 6 hours ago 33. Another CA exodus: Dairy cows leave for greener pastures in TX, AZ… 6 hours ago 34. LA conserving water at record levels. Not enough as drought worsens… 6 hours ago 35. Russia stages war games near US coast… 6 hours ago 36. Show of force includes nuke subs, 30 ships… 6 hours ago 37. River turns blood red… 6 hours ago 38. BEZOS DETHRONED AS WORLD RICHEST — BY INDIAN… 6 hours ago 39. Stocks extend losses on recession fears… 6 hours ago 40. California Sees Warning Sign from Weak Tax Revenue Collections… 6 hours ago 41. Home sale prices drop BELOW ask… 6 hours ago 42. Worker shortages fueling America’s biggest labor crises… 6 hours ago 43. Scams now showing up at top of online searches… 6 hours ago 44. China’s youth turn backs on hustle culture… 6 hours ago 45. ‘I accept being ordinary’… 6 hours ago 46. Anger as Iran woman dies after morality police arrest… 6 hours ago 47. 40 SEASONS! ‘WHEEL’ Host Sajak Eyes Retirement… 6 hours ago 48. ‘PHANTOM OF THE OPERA’ closing after historic B’way run… 6 hours ago 49. PAPER: Brady’s unretirement has been slow-motion disaster… 6 hours ago 50. Gisele crying in NYC… 6 hours ago 51. France warns of resurgence of covid… 6 hours ago 52. Don Lemon Shuffle: How CNN Hopes to Solve 4 Problems at Once… 6 hours ago 53. State Abortion Bans Face Religious-Liberty Lawsuits — From the Left… 6 hours ago 54. World’s most advanced humanoid denies plot to ‘take over world’… 6 hours ago 55. Iran Supreme Leader Cancels Public Appearances After Falling Ill… 6 hours ago 56. Beckham wipes away tears at viewing; Waited 13 HOURS in line… 6 hours ago 57. Man arrested for grabbing coffin… 6 hours ago 58. Mystery diamond from space game changer for machine parts… 6 hours ago 59. STUDY: Intense Workouts Can Worsen Memory, Increase Stress… 6 hours ago
FE: High Masonn (1 Min)
The Script: General Pike 1800's (12 Min)
PILOTS R Scared to Come Forward**Injuries (12 Min)
Posts from Uncover-DC for 09/16/2022:
Durham seems to be winding down his Russiagate investigation, and those who have followed the completely contrived and fraudulent fiasco wonder whether Americans will see accountability. I doubt it, and I am about to tell you why. Before you run to social media to curse me for being “black-pilled,” let me walk you through why, […] Read on »
It is a super busy information-filled Friday show as Frank and Beanz take on various topics. We start with the hearing where Rand Paul obliterated Anthony Fauci regarding natural immunity, move on to the Trump Special master decision, and finally, an exploration of the hypocrisy of Sanctuary Cities unwilling to house migrants from the Southern […] Read on »
I spend most of my days reading legal filings and court dockets. I am usually disappointed. However, the past few weeks have given me a sliver of hope that not every single judge is politicized and compromised. We shouldn’t be excited when a judge acts fairly and impartially and follows norms and customs, or at […] Read on »
The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow Once again, folks, I will be hosting “This Week’s News” on Brighteon TV, “America Unhinged,” Friday at 9:00 EST. IN POLITICAL NEWS 1) Oooh, the NYSlimes is really anal-hurt this week. Yesterday was the article prepping its clattermonkeys for the reality that Trump will never […] Read on »
President Biden announced a “tentative agreement” with rail workers that would save his administration from a disastrous leap in his march toward what appears to be planned economic collapse. He has allegedly taken a “personal interest” in the matter—not surprising given midterms are just around the corner. This may be a case of “don’t count […] Read on »
The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow Once again, folks, I will be hosting “This Week’s News” on Brighteon TV, “America Unhinged,” Friday at 9:00 EST. IN POLITICAL NEWS 1) This is the most important story of the day: “After a wave of subpoenas, notes of caution about the Jan. 6 Patriot […] Read on » [Uncover DC]
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
A quick Summary:
I have decided to not include the RUMOURS that are floating about… at least until some of them start to be realized.