Updated: Nov 16
Summary as I am able:
💥God’s WORD for TODAY!
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Isaiah 60:3 KJV
The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; And his kingdom ruleth over all.
Psalm 103:19 KJV
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7 KJV
From our Businessmen’s Bible Study this Morning:
1 John 2:2 - Jesus "is" the sacrifice:
I am very grateful for you drawing attention to this verse.
1 John 2:2, NLT: He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins--and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. 1 John 2:2, CSB: He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.
After saying goodbye at the end of our bible study, and closing the screen, I decided to send you the attached in case you wanted to read it next Wednesday's follow up study.
Furthermore, I think His Spirit was focusing my attention on the third word in the verse, "is". What verb tense did John use in the original Greek? Could it be that John chose a verb tense that meant "was, is, and ever shall be"? I had to look it up. And here is what I found:
is ἐστιν (estin) Verb - Present Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular Strong's 1510: I am, exist. The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist.
2. And He is the propitiation] Or, And He Himself is a propitiation: there is no article in the Greek. Note the present tense throughout; ‘we have an Advocate, He is a propitiation’: this condition of things is perpetual, it is not something which took place once for all long ago.
Wow! The verse could be translated, "For he was, is, and will always be a propitiation (sacrifice) for our sins." In other words (my amplified version), Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only our sins but for those of the whole world, past, present and future. Past includes Adam and Eve and all those we like to blame around us. Just like I was saying, find me a poster with Christ on the cross and the caption, "The buck stops here". Jesus has BIG shoulders. He took responsibility for all creation including what went wrong in the Garden, even though it wasn't his fault. Such is the message in the attached. It might help Muslims to understand too.
At the end of time, billions of people were scattered on a great plain before God's throne. Some of the groups near the front talked heatedly --not with cringing shame, but with belligerence. "How can God judge us? How can He know about suffering?" snapped a Joking brunette. She jerked back a sleeve to reveal a tattooed number from a Nazi concentration camp.
· death! "
In another group, a Black man lowered his collar. "What about this?" he demanded, showing an ugly rope burn.
· "Lynched for no crime but being black!"
· "We have suffocated in slave ships, been wrenched from loved ones, toiled till only death gave release."
Far out across the plain were hundreds of such groups. Each had a complaint against God for the evil and suffering He permitted in His world. How lucky God was to live in Heaven where all was sweetness and light, where there was:
· no weeping,
· no fear,
· no hunger,
· no hatred.
Indeed, what did God know about what man had been forced to endure ln this world? "After all, God leads a pretty sheltered life," they said.
So, each group sent out a leader, chosen because he had suffered the most. There was:
· a Jew,
· a Black, and
· an untouchable from India,
· an illegitimate,
· a person from Hiroshima, and
· one from a Siberian slave camp.
In the center of the plain they consulted with each other. At last, they were ready to present their case. It was rather simple:
before God would be qualified to be their judge. He must endure what they had endured. Their decision was that God "should be sent to Live on Earth--as a man!"
But, because He was God, they set certain safeguards to be sure He could not use His divine powers to help Himself:
· Let Him be born a ]ew.
· Let the legitimacy of His birth be doubted,
· so that none will know who really is h--is father.
· Let Him champion a cause so just, but so radical
· that it brings down upon Him the hate, condemnation and eliminating
· efforts of every major traditional and established religious authority.
· Let Him try to describe what no man has ever seen,
· tasted, heard, or smelled . . Let Him try to communlcate God to men.
Let Him be betrayed by His dearest friends.
· Let Him be indicted on false charges, tried before a
· prejudiced jury and convicted by a cowardly judge.
· Let Him see what it is to be terribly alone and completely
· abandoned by every living thing,
· Let Him be tortured and let Him die the most humiliating
· death--with common thieves. [Patrick Bestall]
Bannon Drops Atom Bomb Discovery After Kari Lake’s Late Night Loss:
HOT. 1. Rogue Judge Makes Bombastic Ruling One Week After Elections 2. BIDEN FINALLY JUST ADMITTED DEFEAT… 3. Bannon Drops Atom Bomb Discovery After Kari Lake’s Late Night Loss 4. BREAKING NOW: FATALITIES AFTER RUSSIAN MISSILES STRIKE NATO NATION 5. Supreme Court Rejects Dems’ Attempt To Intervene On Election Results 6. SURPRISING NEW NAME SURFACES AS TRUMP’S POSSIBLE VP PICK 7. BREAKING: Fox News Just Made Huge New Hire Dems Will HATE 8. JUST IN: Popular Fox News Host Gets Enormous News 9. Furious Trump Makes Angry Announcement After Kari Lake’s Loss 10. AZ Poll Watcher Sounds The Alarm — This Changes Everything
IN DEPTH. 1. Doubtful: FBI Promises to Permanently End Use of Pegasus Spyware New 2. Elon Musk Welcomes “Ligma & Johnson” Trolls Back to Twitter New 3. Alleged Paul Pelosi Attacker Pleads Not Guilty to Federal Charges New 4. Judge Rules Georgia’s Six-Week Abortion Ban Unconstitutional New 5. Disney CEO Bob Chapek Confirms Company Undertaking Massive Cost-Cutting Measures New 6. Lost Retirement: Why 401(k)s Are Not OK (and Not Just Because of the Lousy Economy) New 7. Trump Expected to Lay Out Lengthy Second-Term Agenda Tonight 1 hour ago 8. White House Asks for Another $37 Billion in Ukraine Aid 1 hour ago 9. White House Won’t Explain Why Biden Bowed Out of G20 Leaders Event 1 hour ago 10.Rep. Tom Emmer Picked to Be GOP Whip for U.S. House 1 hour ago 11.Rep. Massie Calls for Halt to Ukraine Funding — Audit of What’s Already Been Sent 1 hour ago 12.Rick Scott Announces Bid to Unseat Mitch McConnell as the Senate Republican Leader 1 hour ago 13.Ron Johnson: Biden Highly Compromised Due to Hunter’s Chinese Influence Peddling 1 hour ago 14.Top DOJ Official Heading to Law Firm That Defends Hunter Biden 1 hour ago 15.Soros-Backed Candidate Loses Arizona DA Race 1 hour ago 16.Hunter Biden Interview Goes off the Rails 1 hour ago 17.Fauci Responds to Republican Probe Threat After GOP Poised to Retake House 1 hour ago 18.Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Won’t Back Trump in 2024 1 hour ago 19.Russian Missile Or Rockets Strike Poland: How Will NATO Respond? 1 hour ago 20.Kevin McCarthy Wins House Speaker Nomination in 188–31 vote 5 hours ago 21.Andy Biggs To Challenge McCarthy For Speaker 2 hours ago 22.WH Journos Angry Biden Using List of Approved Outlets 2 hours ago 23.Councilmember Defends Gang Graffiti as “Creative” 2 hours ago 24.J6 Comm: Trump Refuses Subpoena to Testify 2 hours ago 25.House Republicans to Hold Leadership Elections 3 hours ago 26.Hobbs Projected to Win Race She Oversaw 3 hours ago 27.Four Things Repubs Need to Win ’24 3 hours ago 28.Election Machines Reported More Votes Than Ballots 3 hours ago 29.Health Officials Used Grants To Keep COVID Origins Quiet 3 hours ago 30.True the Vote Leaders Speak Out On Wrongful Imprisonment 3 hours ago 31.Congress Looks to Arm Taiwan 3 hours ago 32.The Retreat from Kherson 3 hours ago 33.China’s Stealth Bomber “Years” From Being Threat 3 hours ago 34.Boeing’s X‑37B Space Plane Returns to Earth 3 hours ago 35.Russia Lost Kherson & It Looks Bad in Ukraine 3 hours ago 36.Russian Software Discovered in U.S. Army Apps 3 hours ago 37.Xi to Biden: Taiwan “Red Line” Must Not Be Crossed 3 hours ago 38.Media Can’t Cover up NYrs’ Worries About Crime 3 hours ago 39.GOP Can Court New Voters By Championing Freelancing 3 hours ago 40.FBI Informants in Proud Boys… 4 hours ago 41.NASA returning to Moon with mega rocket launch… 4 hours ago 42.Leno hospitalized after suffering ‘serious burns’ from car fire… 4 hours ago 43.Hollywood Has Moved On From Drugs, Say ‘BABYLON’ Stars Pitt And Robbie… 4 hours ago 44.GOP LEADERS MUST KILL EARLY VOTING OR TAKE ADVANTAGE 5 hours ago 45.It’s Time to Stop Listening to the Pollsters 5 hours ago 46.Repubs Candidate to Target Sen. Manchin? 5 hours ago 47.Trump: “Massive Suspense” for 2024 Bid 5 hours ago 48.Schumer: Increased Bipartisanship In Next Congress 5 hours ago 49.Biden Changes Tune on Abortion Legislation 5 hours ago 50.College Nixes “Tired of White Cis Men?” Event 5 hours ago 51.Musk: Look Into FTX Money Laundering Allegations 5 hours ago 52.“Pandemic Industrial Complex” Is Drying Up 5 hours ago 53.“Family-Friendly” Pride Event Has “Dildo Ring Toss” 5 hours ago 54.Govs That Opposed Lockdowns Victory in 2022 5 hours ago 55.Homeowners Lost $1.5T in Equity Since May 5 hours ago 56.Fed Vice Chair: Slow Pace of Rate Hikes 5 hours ago 57.Musk: Working “7 Days a Week” At Twitter 5 hours ago 58.Traders Bet Record $658 Million Against Tech Stocks 5 hours ago 59.Soaring Mortgage Rates Discourage From Moving 5 hours ago 60.Amazon to Cut 10k Jobs Ahead of Christmas 5 hours ago 61.End of Silicon Valley’s Golden Era? 5 hours ago 62.Implosion Of FTX Connects To Global Elite 5 hours ago 63.Sparks Contagion Fears as Crypto.com Withdrawals Jump 5 hours ago 64.SCOTUS Allows J6 Comm to Pursue GOP Leader’s Cell Records 5 hours ago 65.Biden Admin/Taliban Lovefest Isn’t Aging Well 5 hours ago 66.What Didn’t Happen on Election Day 5 hours ago 67.Manchin Won’t Host Hearing for Biden Energy Nom? 5 hours ago 68.Dems Mastered Mail Balloting. Repubs Will Pay UNLESS 11 hours ago 69.Better Get Good at What Democrats Do, and Quick 11 hours ago 70.Toxic Trump Must Leave the Stage 11 hours ago 71.‘Red Wave’, or Just an Old Fashioned ‘Butt-Kicking’? 11 hours ago 72.America Was Built on Coal. Biden Wants to Abolish It 11 hours ago 73.Now What, Mr. Biden? 11 hours ago 74.The Plot for a Newsom Presidency 17 hours ago 75.Let’s Have It Out Right Now 17 hours ago 76.Repub Wins NY-22 Seat in Critical Race 18 hours ago 77.Crazy Nancy Likely Staying on as Leader 19 hours ago 78.Rabbis Blast Biden Admin for Funding Pali Terrorism 19 hours ago 79.NBC: Repubs Will Take House With Three Seats 19 hours ago 80. Schumer: Meeting With McConnell to Ditch “MAGA Repubs” 19 hours ago [Populist PRESS]
Now Trump Faces 3 Big Threats:
America is at a crossroads.
The American people have spoken.
It is clear that the House of Representatives will soon be controlled by the Republicans [this has now HAPPENED]. This is Joe Biden’s worst nightmare.
Now, a GOP-controlled House will examine and publicize:
· Hunter’s laptop.
· Vote fraud issues across America will be exposed.
· The hype of January 6 will dissipate as Americans see the real tragedy on our Border.
· The lies, lies and more lies of the Democrats will be finally exposed.
What is clear to me is that Americans want a different road than Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi’s road.
· It will be a road of economic sanity, border security, a strong affirmation of Judeo-Christian values, and a strong belief in America.
· It will be a road that will not traffic in the woke policies of the left.
· This road will not agree to carry a trans agenda that harms children and threatens parental rights.
· The same road will give no countenance to critical race theory to destroy the minds of our kids.
· This road will give a red light to the left-wing inflationary policies killing our personal wealth.
· It will be a road free of illegals pouring across our border.
I predicted GOP control of the House in my book “The Return.”
It is the first big step for President Trump’s “return” to the White House.
I spoke with President Trump.
He is ready.
He is a fighter.
I predicted his announcement in my book. But I also shared his plan. Unlike most politicians, he wants you to know his plan. He doesn’t want to just take back the White House. He wants to take back America!
Join him today — get a free offer copy of “The Return.” Supplies are limited. There has been a huge demand for “The Return” in the past few days. Bookstores across the nation are complaining they are running out of stock.
Get your FREE Offer copy today — See Below.
Join me on the new road President Trump will ride on. It’s a journey we have been destined for.
P.S. This is our moment. President Trump still faces major threats as he announces. We need to prepare and take action today. Get your FREE Offer copy today — See Below!
"Klaus Schwab is now part of the G20 and here he is giving his instructions directly to our "elected" leaders…
1. https://t.co/SSpLUkUONI" / Twitter
“What we have to confront is a deep systemic and structural restructuring of our world. This will take some time and the world will look differently after we have gone through this transition process.” [Don Hill]
Xi Jinping confronts Trudeau:
On Wednesday, Chinese leader Xi Jinping gave Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a public dressing down at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia over apparent leaks to the press. But Trudeau held firm and told Xi that, “In Canada, we believe in free and open and frank dialogue and that is what we will continue to have.”
Meanwhile here in Canada, a Conservative MP says the Liberals are benefitting from the Chinese government interfering in Canada’s elections.
Plus, on Day 23 of the Emergencies Act hearings, it was revealed that the RCMP had a plan to clear Freedom Convoy protesters without the use of the Emergencies Act but did not communicate its plan to the federal cabinet.
These stories and more on The Daily Brief with Anthony Furey and Rachel Emmanuel. [The Daily Brief Media]
Biden admits Dems won’t be able to legalize abortions nationally:
President Joe Biden just admitted that the Democrats, following the midterm elections, will likely not be able to legalizeabortion at the federal level, Fox News reports.
The admission came on Monday during a press conference that Biden held in Indonesia. As is almost always the case, the press conference was somewhat scripted with Biden taking pre-planned questions.
But, towards the end of the press conference, Biden went off script by answering a question that was shouted out by NBC’s Peter Alexander. Alexander asked Biden what Americans could expect in terms of federal abortion rights following the midterm elections.
“I don’t think they can expect much of anything other than we’re going to maintain our positions,” Biden said.
Biden followed up by saying, “I’m not going to get into more questions. I shouldn’t have even answered your question.”
Before he called it quits, though, the president added, “I don’t think there’s enough votes to codify unless something happens unusual in the House. I think we’re going to get very close in the House … but I don’t think we’re going to make it.”
At this point, Biden’s people shut the press conference down. They turned away any more questions and had Biden leave the podium.
Biden quickly heads for the exits… [Conservative Institute]
STEW: Is Doc Simone GOLD a 'GOLD Digger?' (14 Min)
NOTE: Whistleblower Lays out the Truth.
10 Climate Commandments vs Georgia GUIDSTONES (11 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
💥 💥 CAUTION:
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
There is MUCH coming soon!
A different Perspective:
This is out there – floating in the Network…
Tues. 15 Nov. 2022:
· Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels G20 Meeting Amid Reports of Serious Health Concerns.
· In President Trump’s Tues. evening speech that announced his 2024 presidential bid, he said “Biden didn’t show up to the G20 Meeting” and “Nancy Pelosi has been FIRED, isn’t that nice?! She’s on her way to another country right now.”
· Judy Note: Think about it. In those statements Trump gave us a hint as to what lies ahead this week in disclosure of the Restoration of the Republic.
· Trump Fails to Comply With Subpoena to Testify for Jan. 6 Panel: https://breaking911.com/breaking-trump-failed-to-comply-with-subpoena-to-testify-jan-6-panel-says/
· Russia begins large scale cross-country missile strikes in Ukraine while delegates attend the G-20 gala dinner in Bali. Targets: Energy Grid, Medical research facilities (military grade only), Mercenary strongholds in the north, and central countryside, Government buildings in key locations. Softening up. Ground invasion and occupation coming.
· CNN: U.S. intelligence has confirmed that Russian missiles landed in NATO member Poland, killing two people. Under Article 5 of NATO, an attack on one country is considered an attack on all. The NATO Military Committee convened on an emergency notice after the missile attack in Poland. Reports are suggesting the mobilization of 200,000 troops on the Polish-Belarusian Border was proposed as the committee prepares to inact Article 5 of the treaty. Polish Ministry Interior will soon announce the nation's security level to "Cautious" which is the equivalent to DEFCON 4. Possibly a false flag operation by NATO to inact Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty which allows for a NATO invasion.
· Governor Abbott of Texas has declared an invasion of the Southern Border! Abbott has invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion. https://twitter.com/gregabbott_tx/status/1592553350129909762?s=46&t=co662dtu1CLPPdqG_Mj-kQ
· Military Tribunal Convicts Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=211395
· April 8 2021 Clinton’s Military Tribunal, Day 1: Day 1 of Clinton’s Military Tribunal at GITMO | Operation Disclosure Official