Summary as I am able:
God’s WORD for TODAY!
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
John 13:35 KJV
O clap your hands, all ye people; Shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
Psalm 47:1 KJV
… and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:32 KJV
TWITTER FILES PART 8 JUST DROPPED!Twitter worked with the Pentagon to conduct an online PsyOp campaign 👀
The Intercept's Lee Fang has dropped the eighth installment of the Twitter files and this time the culprit in the crosshairs is the Pentagon.
These revelations are some of the biggest yet.
Here are just a few of the revelations of how The Pentagon uses Twitter for military PsyOps operations.
Twitter has testified that they DO NOT work with governments and work to stop governments from using Twitter for these types of misinformation campaigns.
The following documentation proves this was an outright lie by Twitter.
The Pentagon communicated with Twitter requesting they "Whitelist" and verify fake accounts to aid in a US government information campaign.
Twitter has avoided responsibility in this area for a long time.
[Not the Bee Media]
Globe & Mail:
A third-party investigation commissioned by Hockey Canada into an alleged group sexual assault by members of the 2018 national junior team is now complete, and a report has been forwarded to an adjudication panel to determine the next steps, the organization’s new chairman said.
The panel, comprised of two retired judges and a senior lawyer, will determine what sanctions, if any, will be imposed, Hockey Canada chairman Hugh Fraser said in a statement yesterday.
Hockey Canada’s third-party investigation is one of several being conducted into the alleged sexual assault, which came to light this spring after the organization settled a $3.55-million lawsuit, for an undisclosed sum, from a young woman known only as E.M. in court documents.
The organization restarted the investigation after it was criticized in Ottawa for failing to properly investigate the allegations in 2018. Police in London, Ont., have since reopened their case, and the National Hockey League is also conducting its own probe.
[Globe & Mail Media]
DeSantis and Trump part ways over Log Cabin Republican views:
As Trump celebrates gay marriage with a controversial party for Log Cabin Republicans, DeSantis said there was "no need" for the Respect for Marriage Act (The Log Cabin Republicans' first female executive director resigned in 2019 over the group's decision to endorse Trump). Kari Lake was there to thank the group for their support.
Rick Wiles blastedTrump for embracing the gay guests and joking about the trip Melania Trump took with former Ambassador Ric Grenell (who is gay).
Details can be VIEWED here:
What the Respect for Marriage Act Actually Does (and Doesn't Do) [Patrick Bestall]
Kill or be cancelled: GOVERNMENT STEALS CARE HOME PROPERTY FOR REFUSING TO KILL THEIR PATIENTS!!!
How did we miss this? It happened in March 2021 in BC!
The Delta Hospice Society in British Columbia refuses to provide MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) aka facilitating a suicide and for that the Canadian government has evicted all the patients, they are shutting down the hospice and they are taking over the property as well! There are other facilities that offer that service literally within walking distance of the hospice but for the Canadian Government that doesn’t matter, if you refuse to help someone kill themselves, they’ll shut you down. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with the president of the Delta Hospice Angelina Ireland about the battle to keep people alive when the government is the only obstacle! [Press For Truth]
B0B-ELVIS @ 87 (4 Min)
Fatty Liver: Reverse in 2 Weeks (9 Min)
STEW: MOM Reverses Autism in Son (12 Min)
NEW $$ (2 Min)
X-FILES TV: BS-19 & De-Pop (4 Min)
0Z: Doc TESS**Vax damage in Every Organ (9 Min)
The following information is found on the internet and is usually not referenced by the Mainstream media [MSM]. It is my intention to present this information so that one has a better knowledgebase from which to make judgements. These are not necessarily my views; however, they need to be considered if one is not to become biased as only one side of a discussion is presented. Much of the content of this BLOG is re-printed Material. Consider, do your own research, and make up your own mind.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on here were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views, and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Here is what is circulating on the Inter-Net:
There is MUCH coming soon!
A Different Perspective:
This is out there – floating in the Network…
You need to make up your own mind!
Loy Brunson EXPLAINS His Historic Supreme Court Case, by
Loy Brunson chats with Tim Canova About Supreme Court Case 22-380 Part 5 https://youtu.be/x1pPFijmLKo
12-19-2022 Loy Brunson with Amber May.
· A little-known case that appeared recently on the Supreme Court docket could upend everything. The case of Brunson v. Adams, not even reported in the mainstream media, was filed pro se by ordinary American citizens – four brothers from Utah — seeking the removal of President Biden and Vice President Harris, along with 291 U.S.
· Representatives and 94 U.S. Senators who voted to certify the Electors to the Electoral College on January 6, 2021 without first investigating serious allegations of election fraud in half a dozen states and foreign election interference and breach of national security in the 2020 Presidential Election. The outcome of such relief would presumably be to restore Donald Trump to the presidency.
· This country served perfectly well — and thrived — for over 100 years without taxes! Why didn’t we have them? Because it turns out they are actually Unconstitutional! Loy Brunson explains, “It’s all right in the Constitution! He covers a ton of other topics too, but my favorite was his finding of what he calls the “Interpretation Clause” in the 9th Amendment.”
· He says he was the first to discover it, and I think he’s right because I searched for “Interpretation Clause Constitution” and nothing comes up in search results. And yet, there it is plain as day….ignored for decades and centuries! We’re not a perfect country and the Founding Fathers were not perfect people….BUT….I do believe they were divinely inspired by God to write that document and you’ll be blown away as you listen to Loy Brunson explain more.
· The important national security interests implicated in this case allowed the Brunsons to bypass an appeal that was frozen at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and get the case to the Supreme Court which has now scheduled a hearing for January 6, 2023. The Brunson Petition for a Writ of Certiorari would require the votes of only four Justices to move the case forward.
· It seems astounding that the Court would wade into such waters two years to the day after the Congressional vote to install Joe Biden as President. But these are not normal times. Democrats may well push legislation in this month’s lame duck session of Congress to impose term limits and a mandatory retirement age for Justices, and thereby open the door to packing the Court. Such a course would seem to be clear violations of Article III, Section 1 of the Constitution which provides that Justices “shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.” In addition to such institutional threats to the Supreme Court, several Justices and their families have been living under constant threats to their personal security since the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
· Perhaps these institutional and security threats have provided powerful incentives for the Court to put Brunson v. Adams on its dockets as a shield to deter any efforts by the lame duck Congress to infringe on the Court’s independence. Or perhaps conservatives on the Court are serious about using the Brunson case as a sword to remove public officials who they believe have violated their constitutional Oaths of office by rubber-stamping Electors on Jan. 6th without first conducting any investigation of serious allegations of election fraud and foreign election interference.
· Moreover, recent weeks have brought a cascade of news suggesting the likelihood of an impending constitutional crisis that could be difficult to resolve without the Court’s intervention. It is now clear that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was colluding with social media giants Twitter and Facebook to censor news of Hunter Biden’s laptop in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election – a most egregious First Amendment violation intended to rig the election outcome and perhaps to install an unaccountable and criminal puppet government.
· Meanwhile, the January 6th committee has sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department to arrest President Trump even though his reinstated tweets are a reminder that he was not calling for insurrection but for peaceful protest on January 6th.
· More recently, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) was reportedly working with Big Tech to censor election critics.
· Supreme Court Justices may well see these approaching storm clouds and conclude that the Court’s intervention is necessary to prevent larger civil unrest resulting from constitutional violations that are undermining public trust and confidence in the outcomes of both the 2020 and 2022 elections.
· When criminals break the law — state and federal statutes — to rig an election, we are dependent on prosecutions by law enforcement agencies that have sadly become politicized and complicit. When they break the Constitution — the supreme law of the land — to rig an election, the only recourse may be the Supreme Court or military tribunals.
· As the Brunson lawsuit argues, all of Congress was put on notice prior to its January 6th vote by more than a hundred of its own members detailing serious allegations of election frauds and calling for creation of an electoral commission to investigate the allegations.
· Moreover, the Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) was required to submit a report on foreign threats to the 2020 Presidential election by December 18, 2020. That deadline was set by executive order and by Congress itself.
· When December 18th came and went without ODNI submitting its report, Congress should have started asking questions and investigating. In fact, DNI John Ratcliffe announced on that day that the 17 U.S. intelligence agencies he was overseeing had found evidence of foreign election interference but were split as to its significance and whether such breach of national security was sufficient to overturn the outcome of the election.
· And yet there was no action whatsoever by Congress, no inquiry and no investigation. Instead, Congress approved the possibly fraudulent election results on January 6th without asking any questions of the DNI and the Intelligence Community.
· When the results of the 1876 presidential election were in doubt, Congress created a special Electoral Commission made up of five House members, five Senators, and five Supreme Court Justices to investigate. In contrast, in early 2021 Congress had nearly two weeks to investigate before the January 20th date of the Presidential Inauguration. Had Congress waited even just one more day to January 7th, they would have received the long-awaited ODNI report reflecting a split in the Intelligence Community and the DNI’s own conclusion that the People’s Republic of China had interfered to influence the outcome of the presidential election.
· As Dr. Barry A. Zulauf, the Analytic Ombudsman for the Intelligence Community, concluded at the time, the Intelligence Community shamefully delayed their findings until after the January 6th Electoral College certification by Congress because of their political disagreements with the Trump administration. This paints a picture of collusion and conspiracy involving members of Congress and U.S. intelligence agencies to coverup evidence of foreign election interference and constituting the crime of High Treason
· The Brunson lawsuit does not claim the election was stolen, merely that a large majority of Congress, by failing to investigate such serious allegations of election rigging and breaches of national security, violated their Oaths to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic – an Oath also taken by Supreme Court Justices and members of the U.S. military.
· Our Constitution is Hanging by a Thread. Support the Brunson petition and help the fight to uphold the Constitution by writing a letter to the Supreme Court Justices asking them to review this case, favorably: address to the Supreme Court of the United States, 1 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20543.
· Send a copy of your letter to the Brunson Brothers (that helps keep track of the # of letters to SCOTUS). Please include $1 for the Supreme Court effort and address to Loy & Raland Brunson, 4287 South Harrison Blvd, Apt. 132, Ogden, Utah 84403.
Join us in Prayer that the Supreme Court will take seriously it’s sworn duty to uphold…
the God-inspired Constitution of the United States.